(Pre-Game)(3) Cincinnati Bengals vs. (6) Pittsburgh Steelers

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #201
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 $$$$$ MAN said:
i should stick this in........whens the last time bengals even had a winning record let alone make it to the playoffs? lol at most they went to playoffs twice since 1990, somthin like that i know i aint far off on that
WHO GIVES A fu*k!! It's 2006!!

You can tell which people don't know sh*t, other than their favorite football team. It was just a matter of time before the Bengals started winning again, now that they're winning everything is "since 1990", "the last time this", the last time that".....GET OVER IT! After we beat Pittsburgh yall won't have nothing to say, so just shut up now.

I don't care about what happened BEFORE Marvin Lewis, two 8-8 seasons and now we're the 2006 AFC North Champs @ 11-5......if you wanna keep bringing up the past then go ahead....keep being ignorant.

If we don't beat Pittsburgh this season is still a success, so I'm happy either way, but beating the Steelers will make it even better.

GO BENGALS!!
 01-06-2006, 06:31 PM         #202
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God I So Want The Steelers And Patriots To Win
!!!!!!!!!!!!
 01-06-2006, 06:59 PM         #203
pc75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bengals are gonna win, Chad Johnsons not talking to the press all week, hes real focused on this game, first playoff game or not, this games not gonna shake him or carson, they'll do the talking on the field.
 01-06-2006, 07:09 PM         #204
joeytwotimer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol ya'll bengals fans are jokes... bengals already lost the game! their all fu*kn concered about winnin it and how they cant ever beat pittsburgh and how dipsh*t bronze mouth #85 had to open his mouth to make it even harder for them. steelers kno there gonna win and bengals kno there gonna lose, or if best they "think" they can do it. thats y steelers will come out and smash the sh*t out of them fu*k BENGALS!
 12 years ago '05        #205
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 joeytwotimer said:
lol ya'll bengals fans are jokes... bengals already lost the game! their all fu*kn concered about winnin it and how they cant ever beat pittsburgh and how dipsh*t bronze mouth #85 had to open his mouth to make it even harder for them. steelers kno there gonna win and bengals kno there gonna lose, or if best they "think" they can do it. thats y steelers will come out and smash the sh*t out of them fu*k BENGALS!
Go back to whatever rock you crawled from.

"bengals already lost the game", so your a psychic....Will I hit the Mega Millions tonight??

Get the fu*k outta here!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 01-06-2006 at 07:15 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #206
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0
 joeytwotimer said:
Damn Did A Bengal Player Sleep With Your Mom And Make Ya Daddy Leave Her Over It Or Sumthin,I Aint Never Seen Someone HATE So Much On A Football Team,Dude Got Problems

But Its All Good
Wont Have To See Him Again After We Take Care Of Bussiness,Other Than A "They Were fu*kin Lucky Reply"
 01-06-2006, 07:45 PM         #207
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Either way...this game is going to be awesome....but I did take Pittsburgh...only because of 2 reasons...the road team in this series has won 6 games in a row dating back to 2003....and because of this being an "intra-division" game, no one has ever lost a first rounder on the road....yeah I know trends dont really mean much but who knows...Cower is 0-3 on the road in the playoffs....have fun watching!!.....1
 01-07-2006, 12:30 AM         #208
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another reason is that the Bengals suck and Chad Johnson is gay up the a**hole
 12 years ago '05        #209
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
another reason is that the Bengals suck and Chad Johnson is gay up the a**hole
Alrighty then.........

Another jordanshoes comment.........
 12 years ago '05        #210
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Bengals is nice, don't get it twisted...
 01-07-2006, 02:10 AM         #211
Pic-Dienasty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bengals all the way
 01-07-2006, 09:39 AM         #212
BigL139  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got cincinnati and 100 dollaz ridin on that game......I also have New york tampa bay and new england......Cincinnati vs Pitt is the game im really worried about cuz i have a feeling pitt might pull out a win......i dont have favorite teams but i feel like the 4 i chose will win
 01-07-2006, 03:01 PM         #213
trueblackman25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want the bangels to win, but im gonna be true to myself steelers got this
 01-07-2006, 06:49 PM         #214
TuffyNuttz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant wait till the Bengals lose so all you f*gs from ohio can go back to sucking ohio states d!ck...fu*k a bengal & fu*k a buckeye, i wont even talk about the cleveland clowns its just too easy. ohio should be givin to canada...we dont need u a.ss holes!! you all suck at life!
 12 years ago '05        #215
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 TuffyNuttz said:
i cant wait till the Bengals lose so all you f*gs from ohio can go back to sucking ohio states d!ck...fu*k a bengal & fu*k a buckeye, i wont even talk about the cleveland clowns its just too easy. ohio should be givin to canada...we dont need u a.ss holes!! you all suck at life!

tuffynuttz??? bahahah TUFFYNUTTZ??? You should be banned for that homo nickname.

Sorry NuttzTuffy, but the Bengals will win, keep slobbin on OHIO bi*ch!!!!

GO BENGALS!!
GO BUCKEYES!!!
 12 years ago '04        #216
SSJ3Goku 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,588 | Props total: 1885 1885
I'm taking the Bengals on this. I know ya'll think I'm crazy but I think they can beat pitts.
 01-07-2006, 09:37 PM         #217
$$$$$ MAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still say steelers win unless they cant stop chad
 12 years ago '05        #218
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Guess what...tomorrow, im a Steelers fan, fu*k the Bengals, hahahaha, no hate, but im tryin to play Denver, not Indy...

Last edited by bluntednt; 01-07-2006 at 09:49 PM..
 01-07-2006, 10:42 PM         #219
rockho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like i said about 10 pages back, the iron curtain is going to come smashing down on the bengals. All fu*king day.
 01-07-2006, 10:44 PM         #220
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i can say is... THE BUUUUUUUS is coming.

the Steelers have to win now
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc