Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-05-2006, 11:06 PM         #181
TuffyNuttz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ebalams said:
Cincinnati Bengals all day. Watch out for gold mouth #85

game one against the steelers this year chad johnson had 4 catches for 97 yards. this after he caught a 47 yard pass against the steelers bench on the last drive of the game when the game was out of reach. b4 that he had 3 catches for 50 yards.

game two he had 5 catches for 54 yards.

the steelers find ways to stop him so look somewhere else if u think hes going to win the game for them.

OH YEAH AND HE HAS ZERO TOUCHDOWNS AGAINST THE STEELERS THIS YEAR!!!! IKE TAYLOR ALL DAY...and if u dont know who he is you will sunday night!

Last edited by TuffyNuttz; 01-05-2006 at 11:07 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #182
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
 TuffyNuttz said:
game one against the steelers this year chad johnson had 4 catches for 97 yards. this after he caught a 47 yard pass against the steelers bench on the last drive of the game when the game was out of reach. b4 that he had 3 catches for 50 yards.

game two he had 5 catches for 54 yards.

the steelers find ways to stop him so look somewhere else if u think hes going to win the game for them.

we have plenty of weapons on O...take chad away and TJ will have mass key receptions...throw in chris henry whose done a great job this year and chris perry out of the backfield along with wr tab perry too...
 01-05-2006, 11:16 PM         #183
TuffyNuttz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmitch528 said:
we have plenty of weapons on O...take chad away and TJ will have mass key receptions...throw in chris henry whose done a great job this year and chris perry out of the backfield along with wr tab perry too...

i never said ur o wasnt good read the 1st message i was respoding to a comment that said watch out for gold mouth #85. and your weapons on O cant do much when the ball is getting run down the D's Throat!!
 12 years ago '06        #184
Dr. Oc 
space
space
$723 | Props total: 0 0
go bengals
 12 years ago '12        #185
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
 TuffyNuttz said:
are u blind or just cant read. the steelers O-Line which means offensive line you know the people who block? wasnt healthy! they are now! which means your rotten 28th in the league defense wont be able to stop the run. and you cant score if you dont have the ball. and if u even watch football which i doubt you do. you will remember what the steelers did to the bengals the last time they had a healthy O line. it got ugly! i will give your offense credit and carson palmer is good but you cant score 40 points if the other team is running the ball down your throat.

WOW......

had our offensive cordinator(Bratkawski) not had his head in his a.ss and kept running the ball, we would of won the first game as well...

You probley didnt even watch the game, but if you did you would know that we averaged about 10 yards a carry the first quarter....

LMFAO...

Cincy > Pitt....
 12 years ago '05        #186
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Bengals WILL WIN......

It's playoff time, the last two weeks and all that other sh*t doesn't matter.

NOW LET'S GO BENGALS!!
I HATE sh*ttsburgh!
 12 years ago '12        #187
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
Yup, fu*k the Squeelers and Sissy a.ss Big Ben.
 01-06-2006, 02:53 AM         #188
$$$$$ MAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steelers....steel the game
 01-06-2006, 04:57 AM         #189
TuffyNuttz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
WOW......

had our offensive cordinator(Bratkawski) not had his head in his a.ss and kept running the ball, we would of won the first game as well...

You probley didnt even watch the game, but if you did you would know that we averaged about 10 yards a carry the first quarter....

LMFAO...

Cincy > Pitt....
10 yards a carry the 1st quarter...thats good...last time i checked football games were 4 quarters long...and i did watch that game and what i saw was DOMINATION on both sides of the ball...come one man one of our D Lineman even had a pick...win a playoff game in the last 10 years and then we can talk...i bet u arent even old enough to remember the last time the BUNGLES made the playoffs!
 01-06-2006, 10:11 AM         #190
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aight first and foremost...

The Bengals haven't played anyone all year so the fact they are even in the playoffs is a fluke.

Only playoffs teams they've beaten are Chicago & the Steelers.

You have to face the facts that your team has defeated everyone else with a record of .500 or less.

stop acting like they are all that good.
 01-06-2006, 12:13 PM         #191
Dayton937  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newport shortz said:
Aight first and foremost...

The Bengals haven't played anyone all year so the fact they are even in the playoffs is a fluke.

Only playoffs teams they've beaten are Chicago & the Steelers.

You have to face the facts that your team has defeated everyone else with a record of .500 or less.

stop acting like they are all that good.

Thats the same as New England except cincinnatti hasnt lost 4 games to playoff teams,San Diego, Denver, Carolina, and Indi.... The only good team the patriots did beat is the Steelers, and they're a fu*king wild card, and people hype New Englend up like a mutherfu*ker......so basically cincinnatti is not the team to talk about if you wanna talk about beating good teams.......so shut your stupid a.ss up......Cinci wins if they stop the run.....and they will
 01-06-2006, 12:16 PM         #192
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YEA, New England had a sh*t year I do agree... thats why I picked my squad over them, but New England has provem themselves in the playoffs under Brady.

He's fu*kin 9-0.

Jerome Bettis was still a rookie when the Bengals were in the playoff last lol.

They haven't beaten anyone worth talking about except 4 the Steelers, but they also split that series.

be serious I know you love ya team and your happy the yin the playoffs, but the Bengals = don't believe the hype this isn't their year
 01-06-2006, 12:28 PM         #193
Dayton937  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k what happened the last 15 years, this is now, cincinnatti loves their team, they have an explosive offence, playing at home with the crowd behind them, enough said, the bengals will win, fu*k a statistic n*gga!
 12 years ago '12        #194
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
I really think we're a better team than Pitt even with our sh*tty D

Pitt has a tough time stopping Rudi

and when they bring an extra guy into the box(usually Polamolu), Palmer checks it off to a pass, and vice versa

Plus the No Huddle Offense gives Pittsburgh a lil problem also

imo i say Cincy should win by 2 scores.
 12 years ago '05        #195
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0
 newport shortz said:
YEA, New England had a sh*t year I do agree... thats why I picked my squad over them, but New England has provem themselves in the playoffs under Brady.

He's fu*kin 9-0.

Jerome Bettis was still a rookie when the Bengals were in the playoff last lol.

They haven't beaten anyone worth talking about except 4 the Steelers, but they also split that series.

be serious I know you love ya team and your happy the yin the playoffs, but the Bengals = don't believe the hype this isn't their year

Same Guys Gonna Be Cryin When New England Spanks His Team Tomorrow
And Then Hes Gonna Come Back In Here Sayin How Lucky We Were To Beat Pittsburgh
But Since Yall Wanna Talk Bout Who Beat Who,Jacksonville Only Beat 3 Play-off Team,Us (By 3 @ Your Home),Pittsburgh & Seattle (1st Game Of The Season),So Yall Aint Prover Yourselfs Either
Talkin Like Jacksonville Is SOOO Much Better The Cincy When Yall Only Beat Us By 3 At JAcksonville,If We Was As sh*tty As You Say,Yall Shouldve k!lled Us At Home
I Wasnt Gonna Be A Hater And Talk Down On Ya Squad (Cause IMO,If You Made THe Playoffs In The AFC,You Wouldve Been A #1 Seed In The NFC),But Since You Cant Keep Cincy Off Ya Mind,It Had 2 Be Said

But The Way I See It,
We're The 3 Seed In The AFC And Jacksonville Is The 5 Seed
SO............... The Bengals>>>>The Jaguars
Get Mad:banghead:

Last edited by kentucky1.0; 01-06-2006 at 03:16 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #196
bezee 
space
space
space
$644 | Props total: 273 273
I'm Ridin Wit The Steelers
 12 years ago '04        #197
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
Steelers have Veterans, More Experience, are Tougher and play even Better on the Road....

i do remember the last meeting they had in Cincy......i see a repeat

i love Chad and Rudi

but the Difference is, Pittsburgh has a top notch Defense.......

You Heard it Here....

Steelers 27 Bengals 13
 12 years ago '04        #198
MilesH 
space
space
space
$859 | Props total: 0 0
bengals by 3
 01-06-2006, 05:06 PM         #199
$$$$$ MAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i should stick this in........whens the last time bengals even had a winning record let alone make it to the playoffs? lol at most they went to playoffs twice since 1990, somthin like that i know i aint far off on that
 12 years ago '12        #200
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
Um I believe the last time we went was 1990, but what does that have to do with ANYTHING?
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy