most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #61
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 273 273
 *LEGEND* said:
Are u seriously sh*ttin on just blaze? Kanye? Alchemist?

u must be OUTTA YO MIND

first u said Twista > Bone Thugs

now this?

wow. COMMIT THAT :hang:
just blaze, kanye, and alchemist are garbage......

i can already tell you aint from chi. yea i know you coo wit nawledge or whatever his name is and he from chi. but knowin people from chi is different than actually bein from there. just sayin that sh*t in case you come at me wit that "i know people in chi" sh*t like most people do
 01-03-2006, 01:18 PM         #62
State Property  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:

Bump J. must've lost his damn mind...dissin' Twista? Is this fool for real? Talkin' 'bout Chicago is his city...Twista been screamin' Chicago since Bump J. was in middle school. Twista gon' crush his "career" just like he did Bone back in 1998.

...and since when was Bump J. hard? Was this before or after he graduated private school?

He need to go back to doin' McDonald's commercials and take his NY lovin' a.ss to NYC where he belong (him, Lupe, and Kanye West).

Crook County Part II comin' soon hopefully this time Traxster need to get in a few words 'cause he already don't like his wannabe a.ss.
Okay... how u gon say something about New York lovin about anybody from Chicago??? Chicago is one of the most musically versatile Cities on the planet... If you live here, you ain talkin bout n*ggas soundin like the from such n such a place. We're all here in this together. Thats why no matter ya style, we meet for record release parties, writer session meetings, and appear in eachothers videos. Bump & Lupe are personal friends/acquaintences of mine and I or dont think they'd appreciate you sayin that as hard as they've worked to get where they at. Especially Lupe. Im not gonna speak for Ye' cuz i've only met him twice. When you really look at it. If you wanted to be on that tip, if you knew the CHI underground circuit as i do and am proud to be apart of as a producer, you'd notice that your so called "NYC" style emcee/dj/producer outweighs anything that comes out of this city. Then notice if you will, that any other "genre" coming out (such as most things on Crook County or those Power 92 mixtapes) are saturated with Twista or artists that all have some degree of separation from Twista. Which is really only a handfull of emcees compared to everything else released out here. Ask No ID who does look at this board almost as regular as i do. He'll explain it better than i can.

And for other questions...
...Goon squad IS rumored to have snatched buck's chain (i've heard that all over town but nobody can confirm it)

...the legend also goes that for some reason, Twista snitched on bump for some reason. I can never get a str8 answer out of anybody who's at liberty to discuss it.

Bottom line for anything to do with Chicago, if you dont live here, most likely you dont know the full story to anything. I bet half of you dont even know why they call it the Windy City... hint hint.... nothing to do with weather
 01-03-2006, 01:19 PM         #63
State Property  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and i do admit, bump is VERY c*ckey... so who knows what he did and didn't do except him really
 12 years ago '04        #64
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
 State Property said:
And for other questions...
...Goon squad IS rumored to have snatched buck's chain (i've heard that all over town but nobody can confirm it)
i know people that went to a concert...forgot who it was for. but qualo came out wit bump j and some other people with the chain. so its true...they gave it back though. i forgot why. i dont remember the whole story that much but they DID have the chain
 12 years ago '04        #65
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 J.WADE said:
all yall n*ggas saying twista fell off must not be from the chi. that n*gga gets more respect out here than anyone else from here - that includes bump j, common, and kanye.

day after was some garbage - ill give yall that - but yall n*ggas is crazy to say twista fell off

I'm from the Chicago born and raised...And twista fell off homie...he still nice on the MIC but he fell off from what he was...
 12 years ago '04        #66
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Dude look The whole thing started because twista chain got snatched...and it wasn't by us...Twista said we snatched it, because dude who took it was seen rolling with qualo and another member of the goon squad later on the next day...so twista goes snitching on Bump to the press and sh*t saying Bump j and the goon took his chain....which we didn't...We got it back fro that motherfu*ker...that's why Qualo was with ol boy who took it...and twista still wanna keep trying to talk sh*t about us...
 12 years ago '04        #67
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
i didnt even hear bout no chain sh*t until now...thats news to me
 01-03-2006, 05:02 PM         #68
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Dude look The whole thing started because twista chain got snatched...and it wasn't by us...Twista said we snatched it, because dude who took it was seen rolling with qualo and another member of the goon squad later on the next day...so twista goes snitching on Bump to the press and sh*t saying Bump j and the goon took his chain....which we didn't...We got it back fro that motherfu*ker...that's why Qualo was with ol boy who took it...and twista still wanna keep trying to talk sh*t about us...
Where's your proof that he "snitched." Folks keep talkin' 'bout that sh*t but it's all rumors...so far.
 01-03-2006, 05:05 PM         #69
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *LEGEND* said:
Are u seriously sh*ttin on just blaze? Kanye? Alchemist?

u must be OUTTA YO MIND

first u said Twista > Bone Thugs

now this?

wow. COMMIT THAT :hang:
Naw, I'm not sh*ttin' on 'em. I'm just lettin' you know they're weak. I listen to the folks that actually compose entire beats rather than ones that take someone elses sh*t, modify it, put drums over it, and get an actual musician to add in melodies...and then get different people to master it.

Folks like Traxster make and master their beats from start to finish (wit' little help) and those are the rawest beats...period.

He don't sit up in a studio rockin' a purse and smokin' Virginia Slims while he beatin' on the Casio keyboard you get from Target to make candy a.ss tracks.
 01-03-2006, 05:06 PM         #70
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I'm from the Chicago born and raised...And twista fell off homie...he still nice on the MIC but he fell off from what he was...
You can say that about Twista but that goes for anyone who has been around as long as he has...the state of the game has fallen off if you want to get technical. We go from club jams like "Big Poppa" to "Candy Shop." That's just the way it is.
 01-03-2006, 05:17 PM         #71
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 State Property said:
Okay... how u gon say something about New York lovin about anybody from Chicago??? Chicago is one of the most musically versatile Cities on the planet... If you live here, you ain talkin bout n*ggas soundin like the from such n such a place. We're all here in this together. Thats why no matter ya style, we meet for record release parties, writer session meetings, and appear in eachothers videos. Bump & Lupe are personal friends/acquaintences of mine and I or dont think they'd appreciate you sayin that as hard as they've worked to get where they at. Especially Lupe. Im not gonna speak for Ye' cuz i've only met him twice. When you really look at it. If you wanted to be on that tip, if you knew the CHI underground circuit as i do and am proud to be apart of as a producer, you'd notice that your so called "NYC" style emcee/dj/producer outweighs anything that comes out of this city. Then notice if you will, that any other "genre" coming out (such as most things on Crook County or those Power 92 mixtapes) are saturated with Twista or artists that all have some degree of separation from Twista. Which is really only a handfull of emcees compared to everything else released out here. Ask No ID who does look at this board almost as regular as i do. He'll explain it better than i can.
Whether or not the NYC style "outweighs" the rest of it is completely irrelevant. Which producer has put out more Chicago classics and launched more legends' careers than all other Chi producers combined?

Hispanics now outnumber whites in Texas but who do you think makes more money and has made more contributions? Get it?

...and before someone plays the race card (this is Boxden after all), actually read what I said before you go crazy.
 01-03-2006, 08:12 PM         #72
State Property  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
Which producer has put out more Chicago classics and launched more legends' careers than all other Chi producers combined?

No I.D. actually... he came first... and might i add launched the carrers of Common, K West, and found Crucial Conflict, Shawna, teefa and the rest of infamous syndicate, EC Illa, and Da Brat WAAAAAy back in the day.

Toxic found me but Im currently being mentored by ID.

I give Traxster major credit for all he's done for the Chi tho.

PROPS Johnson for good points fam
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy