most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 273 273
lol...people sayin bone is lyrically better than twista
 01-01-2006, 05:10 PM         #22
dadmonson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BUMP J is just tryna get attention thats all. And for all yall who sayin twista ain't plugged and Bone is better, yall need to slap yourself.
 12 years ago '05        #23
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Bone is better than Twista as I recall Bone has three classic albums, Twista is on that Gay sh*t now he used to be tight until that last album.
 01-01-2006, 05:46 PM         #24
*LEGEND*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
as far as Twista bumpin heads w/ Goon Sqaud..not a good look..when I use to live in the Chi..I use to hear about them n*ggas settin up shop at concerts heavy..Goon Sqaud well connected n well respected in the Chi
realest talk in the thread

hit me with a jukebox link so i can prop u
 01-01-2006, 05:54 PM         #25
Hooksword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bone had several hits before "Crossroads"

"Thuggish Ruggish Bone"
"Foe The Love Of Money"
"1st of The Month"

"Crossroads" wasn't even originally on the "E. 1999 Eternal" album and was only released as a single. They later reissued the album with it on there but it was already at least platinum by then.

By the way, the beef between Bone and Twista is over.

PS: Krayzie embarrassed Twista on "Spit Yo Game"
 12 years ago '05        #26
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Pappy Mason said:
Twista fell off tremendously, but i guess he tryin' to get the paper... makin' songs like Girl tonite.... smh

need to go back to his underground adrenaline rush days
nah he need to go back farther than that....like when he was deep underground.. triple darkness sh*t what im thinkin. twista still on lock tho. kanye helped him out i'd say....same with rocafella. bout bone tho. i dont kno i dont listen to much of'em. bump j......
 12 years ago '04        #27
Phesus 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
I normally don't get in sh*t like this but...

Twista is better than Bone....fu*k opinion thats the Truth

Bone "WAS" hot as a group...drop some sick as tracks, but lyrically you n*ggas ears are messed the fu*k up if you sit there and say they are better than twista lyrics wise

as for Bumpy J...I swear he is super overrated to me...I don't see whats the big deal about ol'boy ...ok WOW! Move around was a Alright Song, but lyrical that n*gga ain't no threat

I got a DVD with Bumpy so called Freestyling with his Goon Squad..I mean he freestyle for a long time ..but people he is not all that....GUNS DRUGS bi*chES GOON SQUAD this GOON SQUAD THAT, MY BROTHER DIED...OK AGAIN WOW!!...noting lyrical that made him stand out...he sounds like another mixtape cat...

blah
 12 years ago '04        #28
Phesus 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
and omg stop acting like the Goon Squad are unstoppable!!!
 01-01-2006, 06:29 PM         #29
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 isiahil said:
Bump J will give Twista a run for his money lyrically, but I dont think Twista will reply to that diss. For the people saying Goon Squad didnt rob Twista how do u know? im sure twista seen who robbed him and is real sure that they are from the goon squad.
It's just talk...people blowin' smoke up in the air...folks is talkin' about sh*t they don't know about.

Whoever said that Bone dropped 3 classics is crazy...that's all I gotta say about that.
 12 years ago '04        #30
imtheking 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,318 | Props total: 461 461
Lmao at this guys saying twista ended bone career ...ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
 01-01-2006, 06:37 PM         #31
dadmonson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
lol..n*gga please

tha cloest thing Twista ever came to that can be labeled a classic was either Adrenline Rush or a song he was featured on w/ Do or Die

Crossroads is easily one of tha most recognized classic hip-hop tracks of the 90's

I haven't heard Twista drop any album like Bone and Bone fell tha fu*k off.. but they have better material then Twista

as far as Twista bumpin heads w/ Goon Sqaud..not a good look..when I use to live in the Chi..I use to hear about them n*ggas settin up shop at concerts heavy..Goon Sqaud well connected n well respected in the Chi
n*gga, All the songs he did with do or die was classics. THE RESSURECTION AND MOBstabILITY ALBUMS WERE CLASSICS TOO, to everybody that heard them. U don't even listen to twista and u r a bone and judgen by your avater, a mainstream and abc rapper junky, so your opinion is garbage.

Last edited by dadmonson; 01-01-2006 at 06:39 PM..
 01-01-2006, 06:52 PM         #32
markus1127  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump j a fu*k'n gangsta.....that goon squad not his rap click

far as rap go bump j easily the best in the chi twista nice but he dont be on no sh*t i feel....i wanna call him soft but im gone let yall do it
 01-01-2006, 06:57 PM         #33
ILL-NoisE (CHI)  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is trippin me out
twista is better than bump
bumpy needa chillout cuz he horrible as fu*k
nobody in the CHI respects him
he calls him self the Cheif of the CHI
he aint no cheif
wyld hundreds and all that where he be at but he aint on sh*t
 01-01-2006, 06:58 PM         #34
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 markus1127 said:
bump j a fu*k'n gangsta.....that goon squad not his rap click

far as rap go bump j easily the best in the chi twista nice but he dont be on no sh*t i feel....i wanna call him soft but im gone let yall do it
You honestly think Bump J. is better than Twista?

Give Twista and Bump J. a new Traxster beat and Twista will embarass the fu*k outta Bump J. That's "real talk."
 01-01-2006, 07:06 PM         #35
Young Millz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump j > twista
 01-01-2006, 07:21 PM         #36
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Millz said:
bump j > twista
This is coming from someone wit' Juelz Santana and Cam'ron in his avatar...
 01-01-2006, 11:41 PM         #37
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If anyone ended someones career, it was Krayzie ending twistas fat a.ss on 'Spit Your Game'.

Wait untill Bone drop their major album this Year & compare it to Twistas last album. You will then see who fell off....
 01-02-2006, 12:27 AM         #38
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said:
If anyone ended someones career, it was Krayzie ending twistas fat a.ss on 'Spit Your Game'.

Wait untill Bone drop their major album this Year & compare it to Twistas last album. You will then see who fell off....
Please...Krayzie's verse was better...but it wasn't THAT good...neither of them were.

Besides, isn't Swizz Beatz producin' the bulk of Bone Thugs' album? If so, that'll be the worst album in history because Swizz Beatz fu*ks up a classic record like "Spit Yo Game" wit' his horrible a.ss beats.
 12 years ago '05        #39
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
Mna all yall nigas casting yall votes on he say she say type shyt..........on the real only mother fu*kers from the chi should be able to cast there votes on this topic..................but on the real n*ggas been questioning twista street cred 4 the longest like is he a vice lord or is he pholks.........but if you wanna get down to the basic facts twista been the king of the chi 4 the longest and second pl was 4 from him..............twista lyrically is k!lling bump j.................fu*k a goon squad i no nigas who stay on his block on chapplle them nigas over hyped, now they aint no hoe's but they over hyped and they be ruructing nigas to be goon squad, like do you wanna be down and thats lame..................but twista will destroy that boy bump j if twista spits half as hard as he did in crook county, overdose, or adreniling rush.
 12 years ago '05        #40
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,927 | Props total: 10791 10791
Bump J is fu*kin wack.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy