most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-01-2006, 02:10 AM         #1
8632 pageviews
75 comments

liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bump J disses Twista - "Sendin' Him Off"

[pic - click to view]

http://www.hiphopgame.com .. p3?page=tracks

Bump J. must've lost his damn mind...dissin' Twista? Is this fool for real? Talkin' 'bout Chicago is his city...Twista been screamin' Chicago since Bump J. was in middle school. Twista gon' crush his "career" just like he did Bone back in 1998.

...and since when was Bump J. hard? Was this before or after he graduated private school?

He need to go back to doin' McDonald's commercials and take his NY lovin' a.ss to NYC where he belong (him, Lupe, and Kanye West).

Crook County Part II comin' soon hopefully this time Traxster need to get in a few words 'cause he already don't like his wannabe a.ss.

75 comments for "Bump J disses Twista - "Sendin' Him Off""

12 years ago '04        #2
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
 liljohnson said:
Twista gon' crush his "career" just like he did Bone back in 1998.
end Bone's career???... mane please... Bone's greatest hits albums have sold more than all of Twista's CDs... so how did he exactly end their career...

and im not sayin Twista is not a good rapper or nothin but Twista didnt end anybodys career...
 01-01-2006, 02:25 AM         #3
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sinistababy said:
end Bone's career???... mane please... Bone's greatest hits albums have sold more than all of Twista's CDs... so how did he exactly end their career...

and im not sayin Twista is not a good rapper or nothin but Twista didnt end anybodys career...
Yet another lil' kid I have to school about music...first of all, sales do not = talent.

Once you realize that, I can explain more to you. Until then, STFU, go to your room and start on your homework.
 12 years ago '04        #4
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
 liljohnson said:
Yet another lil' kid I have to school about music...first of all, sales do not = talent.

Once you realize that, I can explain more to you. Until then, STFU, go to your room and start on your homework.
okay... i didnt say talent = record sales...

if ur gonna talk about a career u have to mention album sales, longevity, and the amount of respect the game has for an artist... so therefore u do ur homework...

plus ur not even from Chicago so how do u know if Twista is "harder" than Bump J...
 12 years ago '05        #5
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
@ Twista Endings Bones Career .....Man What A fu*king Idiot Take Your 15 Year Old a.ss Back To Listening To Some Wack a.ss Twista And Stop Posting Here......Krayzie Bone Takes Twista Out Anyday Homie....Twista Aint Got Nuttin On The Bone.....Krayzie VS Twista.....Is Like Biggie VS Bow Wow......C'mon Now Dawg....Be Realisticcccc
 12 years ago '05        #6
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,957 | Props total: 1461 1461
Twista did not End Bones Career, Bone Thugs betta than Twista lyrically, His last 2 albums were iffy at best, He's on that pop sh*t rite now...I like Bump J more but I don't understand this beef...Any1 has info on why Bump J dissed Twista? It could be cuz of a serious reason...I NEED FACTS PEOPLE, im too tipsy RIGHT fu*kIN NOW FOR THIS BULLsh*t!
 01-01-2006, 04:07 AM         #7
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sinistababy said:
okay... i didnt say talent = record sales...

if ur gonna talk about a career u have to mention album sales, longevity, and the amount of respect the game has for an artist... so therefore u do ur homework...

plus ur not even from Chicago so how do u know if Twista is "harder" than Bump J...
Longevity and respect? Twista gets respect from every mothafu*ka in the industry...he's considered a legend to most (like Bone) so don't start up wit' that bullsh*t...plus he's been out as long, if not longer than Bone has and put out more classic albums. The only reason Bone is as big as they are (or ever got) was 'cause of one simple song..."Crossroads." Twista has put out countless classics throughout his career.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Bone, but they ain't sh*t now days. I ain't sayin' they suck but you won't catch me listenin' to a Bone track until they get better production.

@ Twista Endings Bones Career .....Man What A fu*king Idiot Take Your 15 Year Old a.ss Back To Listening To Some Wack a.ss Twista And Stop Posting Here......Krayzie Bone Takes Twista Out Anyday Homie....Twista Aint Got Nuttin On The Bone.....Krayzie VS Twista.....Is Like Biggie VS Bow Wow......C'mon Now Dawg....Be Realisticcccc
15 year old a.ss? Okay...you're cool. Anyhow, Krayzie ain't got sh*t on Twista. Sure, he can rap nearly as fast, but his sh*t ain't clear enough...all of Bone mumble a lot of their sh*t. Twista is as clear as folks that spit slow and if you can't hear that then you should just stop listenin' to music period. Everyone knows it but the die hard/d*ckridin' Bone Thug fans who can't get over the fact that Bone is done.

Twista did not End Bones Career, Bone Thugs betta than Twista lyrically, His last 2 albums were iffy at best, He's on that pop sh*t rite now...I like Bump J more but I don't understand this beef...Any1 has info on why Bump J dissed Twista? It could be cuz of a serious reason...I NEED FACTS PEOPLE, im too tipsy RIGHT fu*kIN NOW FOR THIS BULLsh*t!
Please look back at Da Resurrection, Adrenaline Rush, and Mobstability and tell me how they're better lyrically.

Ya'll gettin' off-topic like a bi*ch anyways, I guess I should'nt state facts anymore 'cause I hurt folks' feelings too much on this mothafu*ka. Hopefully the next people that respond will be intelligent enough to write their replies focusing on the main point of the thread.

Last edited by liljohnson; 01-01-2006 at 04:09 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #8
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Bump J is dissing Twista because he got robbed and was blaming the Goon Squad...Saying that they ain't sh*t and he run chicago and they had him robbed...and that he's gonna get his chain back from them no matter what...It's stupid on Twista's part to even try if Goon Squad even took his chain..Twista is a dope rapper and considered by a lot of people as a legend...but the GOON squad rolls DEEP and I mean DEEEEEEEEEEEP...Twista ain't taking sh*t back from them if they even got it...Which I doubt they even have it because Whenever Goon Squad robs people they makeit known they took it...and they haven't claimed this yet so i'm not even sure they got it...this could turn out bad for either camp...Cuz the goon squad Bump J included aren't scared to pull out some straps and neither is twista's crew...I hope they can settle sh*t without that and or if they insist on beefing keep it on wax...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 01-01-2006 at 12:27 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #9
jwhizkid 
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 17 17
what's the deal with bump j? when's he dropping his album? also was it the goon squad that took buck's chain in chicago?
 01-01-2006, 12:34 PM         #10
*LEGEND*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man go listen to "Girl Tonite" with ur ducktales tellin a.ss. Twista been in the game for a min but if u dissin someones CREW, u gon get dealt with u feel me? he just mad his pus*y a.ss got robbed and he need someone to blame. he better think twice before he step up to the Goon Squad tho cuz THEY run the city of "Go" and Twista aint even the king of Chicago imo....Common is.

Goon Squad roll TOO deep, to where as twista's crew dont roll at all. fucc outta hea with that sh*t twista. go make some pop records fam, u cant deal with thug sh*t anymore.
 01-01-2006, 12:35 PM         #11
Romello`  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Bump J is dissing Twista because he got robbed and was blaming the Goon Squad...Saying that they ain't sh*t and he run chicago and they had him robbed...and that he's gonna get his chain back from them no matter what...It's stupid on Twista's part to even try if Goon Squad even took his chain..Twista is a dope rapper and considered by a lot of people as a legend...but the GOON squad rolls DEEP and I mean DEEEEEEEEEEEP...Twista ain't taking sh*t back from them if they even got it...Which I doubt they even have it because Whenever Goon Squad robs people they makeit known they took it...and they haven't claimed this yet so i'm not even sure they got it...this could turn out bad for either camp...Cuz the goon squad Bump J included aren't scared to pull out some straps and neither is twista's crew...I hope they can settle sh*t without that and or if they insist on beefing keep it on wax...

A FAM were you at the producer battle in the chi? telling us about the diss?
 01-01-2006, 12:36 PM         #12
*LEGEND*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jwhizkid said:
what's the deal with bump j? when's he dropping his album? also was it the goon squad that took buck's chain in chicago?
atlantic been postponing his record a couple times now. his sh*t is done. lupe fiasco and saigon been getting pushed back too. atlantic is not the label to be unless ur d4l or trey songz, and trey songz didnt even sell and he was getting pushed ALOT
 01-01-2006, 12:38 PM         #13
Romello`  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DA Ill one, You DA from battle?
 01-01-2006, 01:01 PM         #14
RaioIsLike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
countless classics

rofl

the first 2 bone>>>all of twista
 01-01-2006, 01:25 PM         #15
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Twista fell off tremendously, but i guess he tryin' to get the paper... makin' songs like Girl tonite.... smh

need to go back to his underground adrenaline rush days
 01-01-2006, 01:39 PM         #16
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
krayzie is 10 times better than twista

and for the person thinking hes cool because he says record sales dont equal talent. you said twista ended bones career. record sales might not equal talent but they absolutely equal a career
 01-01-2006, 01:40 PM         #17
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
krayzie is 10 times better than twista

and for the person thinking hes cool because he says record sales dont equal talent. you said twista ended bones career. record sales might not equal talent but they absolutely equal a career
Yeah, I think I'm cool for sayin' that.

Twista spits faster, clearer, and wit' better lyrics than Krayzie if you look at the big picture. That's common sense.
 01-01-2006, 01:45 PM         #18
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a goon squad. Bump J. is a lil' hoe if he gotta bring his homies into everything he do. He need to be a man and settle his beef face to face wit' Twista instead of puttin' out a lame a.ss diss that Twista just gon' crush.

People that roll wit' big a.ss cliques and always mention 'em and let 'em do they f!ghtin' for 'em and steal people's jewelry 'cause they too lazy to get up off they a.ss and get jobs are some hoe a.ss mothafu*ka's anyways.
 01-01-2006, 01:50 PM         #19
*LEGEND*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
fu*k a goon squad. Bump J. is a lil' hoe if he gotta bring his homies into everything he do. He need to be a man and settle his beef face to face wit' Twista instead of puttin' out a lame a.ss diss that Twista just gon' crush.

People that roll wit' big a.ss cliques and always mention 'em and let 'em do they f!ghtin' for 'em and steal people's jewelry 'cause they too lazy to get up off they a.ss and get jobs are some hoe a.ss mothafu*ka's anyways.
u fu*kin stupid dumbass. how he gon settle a beef that he aint even start? Bump J DID NOT snatch twistas chain. settle the beef face to face? when twista was calling out his whole crew? Bump J the leader of The Goon Squad so he gon rep for everyone in it. Twistas just a pus*y for tryna blame the goons.

And Bumpys diss > anything twista will ever make. ol boy will NEVER take it to the adrenaline rush days, he done fell off and went pop
 01-01-2006, 01:56 PM         #20
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *LEGEND* said:
u fu*kin stupid dumbass. how he gon settle a beef that he aint even start? Bump J DID NOT snatch twistas chain. settle the beef face to face? when twista was calling out his whole crew? Bump J the leader of The Goon Squad so he gon rep for everyone in it. Twistas just a pus*y for tryna blame the goons.

And Bumpys diss > anything twista will ever make. ol boy will NEVER take it to the adrenaline rush days, he done fell off and went pop
Oh, you were there when Twista called out his whole crew? When did he call 'em out?

This is probably a bunch of bullsh*t like when Bone started dissin' Chicago rappers way back in the mid-90's for absolutely no reason.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy