50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
153 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2006, 09:25 PM         #161
ChinoX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:
yo capo throw some hate on chinox when you get back on thanks...
WTF, lol :finger: Hater
 01-11-2006, 09:37 PM         #162
Falcon_no7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:
:wow: :wow:

^^^^^ LIES ALL LIES ^^^^^

I DON'T HAVE A JOB CAUSE I GO TO SCHOOL SOMETHING YOUR NOT SMART ENOUGH TO DO AND I HAVE A LABTOP SO I CAN BE ONLINE AND AT SCHOOL AT SAME TIME....... :wow: AND I HAVE AN APARTMENT A bi*ch AND A VETTE AT 21 FOR A NORMAL PERSON THAT'S A GOOD LIFE WHO THE fu*k ARE YOU ANYWAY.......HATER MAYNE I'M TELLING YA

GO HATE ON SOMEONE ELSE NOW YOUR ANNOYING AS fu*k JUST LEAVE YOUR LAME COME BACK'S IN YOUR HEAD I MEAN DAMN DON'T YOU GOT SOMETHING BETTER TO DO LIKE UPLOAD SOMETHING............:applause:

ALL THESE THINGS WOULD A GOOD START FOR NOW BUT, YOUR A LOST CAUSE IN MY BOOK................

aight, just stating the facts here. its laptop, not labtop. i remember saying labtop before i was in the 7th grade. then i got one. and dont say a typing error because the P is on one side and the D is on the other. it sounds very suspect that this guy just got his learners and wants to learn about cars but comes in here and harasses everyone that has one because of the jealousy. honestly, give me hate, i dont care, but leave this threa--ENTIRE section alone.
 01-12-2006, 12:12 AM         #163
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Falcon_no7 said:
aight, just stating the facts here. its laptop, not labtop. i remember saying labtop before i was in the 7th grade. then i got one. and dont say a typing error because the P is on one side and the D is on the other. it sounds very suspect that this guy just got his learners and wants to learn about cars but comes in here and harasses everyone that has one because of the jealousy. honestly, give me hate, i dont care, but leave this threa--ENTIRE section alone.

LOL HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THE HATER'S OF BX WHY DO ALL YOU GUYS POST PICS OF YOUR WHIP TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE THINK RIGHT, OK. NOW THIS WHOLE THING STARTED BY ME GIVING FEEDBACK ON PEOPLE'S CARS AND TURNED INTO A PISSING CONTEST LIKE GHOST MOD SAID THE WHOLE REASON OF THREADS LIKE THIS IS FOR FEEDBACK ON YOUR WHIP AND NOW YOU PEOPLE CALL IT HAT'IN LOL I DON'T NEED TO HATE ALL YOU LAMES.......

AND fu*k N07 KEEP YOUR LAME COMMENT'S TO YOURSELF ALL YOU GUYS WHO THAT DON'T HAVE JB AND WONDER WHY LOL THIS IS WHY RIGHT HERE A PRIME EXAMPLE.............

Last edited by $hArP; 01-12-2006 at 12:18 AM..
 01-12-2006, 12:16 AM         #164
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChinoX said:
WTF, lol :finger: Hater
YOU PLAYIN WIT THE BIG BOYS NOW LOL YOU'LL HAVE PREP H IN YOUR POCKET SOON ENOUGH :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #165
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,047 | Props total: 6104 6104
 $hArP said:
FIRST OF ALL YOU HAVE NO VETTE AND UNTIL YOU POST PICS YOUR A BOLD FACE LIAR AND I'VE HAD A FEW BEERS AND A BLUNT OR 2 SO fu*k OFF ABOUT MY SPELLING I HAD A LONG DAY............ :finger:
I really hope u had some beers and a blunt cuz no where in any of my posts did I ever say I have a vette...U seen my car...its....um....in this thread.....
 01-12-2006, 09:57 AM         #166
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
that sh*ts clean...whats next for it? You adding some beats?

Adding two 10 tens, and a flip up screen pioneer mp3/DVD deck...
 01-12-2006, 01:14 PM         #167
Leroyk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Well here is mine Golf 5
 01-12-2006, 02:23 PM         #168
KRIB-MASTER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:
i know this kid talk'in bout my vette and drive's an ls on stocks wit no system what a f*g and daddy bought that sh*t anyway fo sure.................
I sell houses motherfu*ker. I'm gonna drive people around with a system and big a.ss rims? I get my own money kid.
 01-12-2006, 04:00 PM         #169
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KRIB-MASTER said:
I sell houses motherfu*ker. I'm gonna drive people around with a system and big a.ss rims? I get my own money kid.

ha ha.... real talk...
 01-12-2006, 04:29 PM         #170
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KRIB-MASTER said:
YOU MEAN YOU SELL TRAILERS RIGHT AND WHO SAID YOU HAD TO TO TURN ON THE MUSIC WHEN BUYERS ARE IN THE CAR AND WHEELS JUST LOOK NICE AS LONG AS THERE NOT TO OVER DONE SO DAMN.......WE ON THIS STILL WOW I DONE FO REAL........1
 01-12-2006, 05:56 PM         #171
Falcon_no7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:
YOU PLAYIN WIT THE BIG BOYS NOW LOL YOU'LL HAVE PREP H IN YOUR POCKET SOON ENOUGH :applause:

and this is the feedback u said u give on peoples cars...please leave bi*ch
 01-12-2006, 06:54 PM         #172
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Falcon_no7 said:
WTF WAS STATING FACTS I AM NOT LEAVING ANYMORE HATE ON ANYONE JUST SAYING EVERRBODY WAS GETTING THERE PANTIES IN A BUNCH WHEN SAID LIKE LOWER YOUR CAR TO MAKE IT LOOK BETTER OR PAINT YOUR CAR sh*t LIKE THAT AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAT'IN LIKE I SAID BEFORE PEOPLE LEFT HATE ON ME FIRST BECAUSE I WAS GIVING FEEDBACK ON THEY WHIP AND THEN I STARTED TO PUT HATE ON PEOPLE WHO PUT HATE ON ME SO.............

Last edited by $hArP; 01-12-2006 at 07:04 PM..
 01-13-2006, 02:08 AM         #173
Leroyk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Falcon_no7 said:
Yeah, i thought this thread was about cars too....
 01-13-2006, 02:33 AM         #174
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Leroyk said:
Yeah, i thought this thread was about cars too....
WHO ARE YOU............LOL
 01-13-2006, 06:39 AM         #175
Leroyk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:

WHO ARE YOU............LOL
Someone who doesn't fu*k up this thread with there stupid reply's
 12 years ago '04        #176
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
Goddamn....

Sharp you got more posts in this thread than ANYONE....makes no sense to be that opinionated about someone else's sh*t if you dont have anything worthwile or relevant to say dont say sh*t at all.

This aint the jukebox, so all this rep and leech talk can stay out of WHIPS AND STEREOS. Way to rat yourself out pating yourself on the back, saying you get rep because your cool with people. Sounds like some prop team sh*t to me, thats real cool.

It should be quite obvious that those who post here can give a fu*k about some e-rep, what does it mean in real life? Anymore BS posts im deleting, we dont need that sh*t here. This is Post a Pic of your whip not give you opinion on if someone car is not to YOUR liking or not. I could give two sh*ts about someone else's car and what they do to it, props for them for not having to beat feet anymore or pay for public transportation. They can go as they please by turning their own keys. Feedback isnt "Why you buy a cop car for, I hate pigs" Who gives a fcuk. You dont like it, stay silent.

[/end of discussion]

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 01-13-2006 at 09:16 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #177
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
Heres my 2003 1.8Turbo Volkswagon Jetta

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #179
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not about sooping up my car .. sh*ts stock but thats how i like it .. .
 01-13-2006, 12:49 PM         #180
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
Goddamn....

Sharp you got more posts in this thread than ANYONE....makes no sense to be that opinionated about someone else's sh*t if you dont have anything worthwile or relevant to say dont say sh*t at all.

This aint the jukebox, so all this rep and leech talk can stay out of WHIPS AND STEREOS. Way to rat yourself out pating yourself on the back, saying you get rep because your cool with people. Sounds like some prop team sh*t to me, thats real cool.

It should be quite obvious that those who post here can give a fu*k about some e-rep, what does it mean in real life? Anymore BS posts im deleting, we dont need that sh*t here. This is Post a Pic of your whip not give you opinion on if someone car is not to YOUR liking or not. I could give two sh*ts about someone else's car and what they do to it, props for them for not having to beat feet anymore or pay for public transportation. They can go as they please by turning their own keys. Feedback isnt "Why you buy a cop car for, I hate pigs" Who gives a fcuk. You dont like it, stay silent.

[/end of discussion]
YO DRUG DON'T EVEN COME IN HERE AT THE LAST MIN. AND START RUNNIN' YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOT ONE THING ABOUT SO TAKE YOUR STUPID a.ss COMMENTS OUTTA HERR!!!!

I WRITE JUST THIS AND I QUOTE MYSELF
 $hArP said:
NEED TO LOWER OR SOME 30 SERIES TIRE BECAUSE THE WHEEL WELL IS TO HIGH OFF THE TIRE, THE RIMS ARE OK YOU MOST DEF PAID TO MUCH FOR THEM

MTX WRITE'S AND I QUOTE
 mtx101 said:
OK i think the thread was post a pic of your ride not what you would like to see or have ! SON!!
LIKE GHOST MOD SAID AND I QUOTE
 GhosT said:
he's giving feedback man, one of the whole purposes for this thread. so your comment makes no sense
one
GhosT
SEE DRUG EVEN GHOST MOD IS COOL WIT ME GIVING FEEDBACK EVEN IF IT IS 100 POST'S fu*k OUTTA HERR.......

Last edited by $hArP; 01-13-2006 at 12:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago