Post pics of ur whip

most viewed right now
 159
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine shows up to court in Houston in troll mode with his paid goons
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 135
NBA Lavar Ball determined to get his son traded to Sacrameto: He can beat Jord..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 128
Image(s) inside Gabriel Union forces Dwayne Wades Kids to stop liking light skinned wo..
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 97
Makaveli album reviews in 1996: "D rated" "Terrible album" "1 out of 4 stars"
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-11-2006, 12:30 PM         #141
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
Yes sir...

My sh*t...

[IMG][/IMG]

yo that white really set's off an Acura like was meant to be or some sh*t but, you whip is clean and simple the best way to do it propz to again lol..........

yo capo throw some hate on chinox when you get back on thanks...


Last edited by $hArP; 01-11-2006 at 12:31 PM..
 01-11-2006, 01:00 PM         #142
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:
yo that white really set's off an Acura like was meant to be or some sh*t but, you whip is clean and simple the best way to do it propz to again lol..........

yo capo throw some hate on chinox when you get back on thanks...

thanks homie...
 01-11-2006, 01:11 PM         #143
Nutty2003  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
old pic of my whip


[pic - click to view]



i got 15% tint and a 80 series flowmaster with 3 inch pipes, alpine 9965 headunit. 10" mtx 8000 in a thunderform box with rockford 700 watt amp since last pic. will post new pics tommorrow if the sun ever comes back to MI
 01-11-2006, 01:16 PM         #144
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:
YOU AND SKILLZ HAVE A COMBINE TOTAL OF LIKE 7,000 REP. GET YOUR REP. UP THEN COME HATE PLAYA
You think i really care about rep points, lol! I go out and get real life rep points, not sit on this site all day.
 01-11-2006, 02:40 PM         #145
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



Yes sir...

My 1997 Acura CL, Lowered.... alloy rims, simple and s3xy...
 01-11-2006, 02:48 PM         #146
BX Resident  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very nice ^^^
 01-11-2006, 03:02 PM         #147
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BX Resident said:
very nice ^^^

thanks..
 13 years ago '04        #148
NoLedge18720 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,681 | Props total: 8594 8594
 Skilz10179 said:
You think i really care about rep points, lol! I go out and get real life rep points, not sit on this site all day.
haha i know this dude sit online all day. Sorry I live on my own, got a job and I go to college...sorry if u still living with ur pops working on Vettes
 13 years ago '04        #149
NoLedge18720 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,681 | Props total: 8594 8594
 CapoStatus4K said:

[pic - click to view]



Yes sir...

My 1997 Acura CL, Lowered.... alloy rims, simple and s3xy...
that sh*ts clean...whats next for it? You adding some beats?
 01-11-2006, 07:42 PM         #150
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:

[pic - click to view]



Yes sir...

My 1997 Acura CL, Lowered.... alloy rims, simple and s3xy...

THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST DONE UP AC'S A HAVE EVER SEEN.....
 01-11-2006, 07:43 PM         #151
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said:
You think i really care about rep points, lol! I go out and get real life rep points, not sit on this site all day.

WOW JUST SHOOT YOUR SELF NOW AND GET IT OVER WIT YO.......
 13 years ago '04        #152
NoLedge18720 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,681 | Props total: 8594 8594
damn sharp there is one thing to think peoples whips aint sick but to give hate cuz u looking like a bi*ch...proves u got no life and still acting childish hahaha....EXPOSED....
 01-11-2006, 07:51 PM         #153
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow:
 NoLedge18720 said:
haha i know this dude sit online all day. Sorry I live on my own, got a job and I go to college...sorry if u still living with ur pops working on Vettes
:wow:

^^^^^ LIES ALL LIES ^^^^^

I DON'T HAVE A JOB CAUSE I GO TO SCHOOL SOMETHING YOUR NOT SMART ENOUGH TO DO AND I HAVE A LABTOP SO I CAN BE ONLINE AND AT SCHOOL AT SAME TIME....... :wow: AND I HAVE AN APARTMENT A bi*ch AND A VETTE AT 21 FOR A NORMAL PERSON THAT'S A GOOD LIFE WHO THE fu*k ARE YOU ANYWAY.......HATER MAYNE I'M TELLING YA

GO HATE ON SOMEONE ELSE NOW YOUR ANNOYING AS fu*k JUST LEAVE YOUR LAME COME BACK'S IN YOUR HEAD I MEAN DAMN DON'T YOU GOT SOMETHING BETTER TO DO LIKE UPLOAD SOMETHING............:applause:

ALL THESE THINGS WOULD A GOOD START FOR NOW BUT, YOUR A LOST CAUSE IN MY BOOK................
 01-11-2006, 07:53 PM         #154
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
damn sharp there is one thing to think peoples whips aint sick but to give hate cuz u looking like a bi*ch...proves u got no life and still acting childish hahaha....EXPOSED....
WOW JUST CAN'T STOP BEING ON MY NUTS UHH I CAN'T HELP IT HOW MANY TIMES TO I HAVE TO TELL YOU I'M NOT GAY............
 01-11-2006, 07:54 PM         #155
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh And Ledg My Rep. Goes Up And Your's Goes Down Who's Has Friends Me Or You Lol Wow This Guy..........
 13 years ago '04        #156
NoLedge18720 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,681 | Props total: 8594 8594
 $hArP said:
:wow: :wow:

^^^^^ LIES ALL LIES ^^^^^

I DON'T HAVE A JOB CAUSE I GO TO SCHOOL SOMETHING YOUR NOT SMART ENOUGH TO DO AND I HAVE A LABTOP SO I CAN BE ONLINE AND AT SCHOOL AT SAME TIME....... :wow: AND I HAVE AN APARTMENT A bi*ch AND A VETTE AT 21 FOR A NORMAL PERSON THAT'S A GOOD LIFE WHO THE fu*k ARE YOU ANYWAY.......HATER MAYNE I'M TELLING YA

GO HATE ON SOMEONE ELSE NOW YOUR ANNOYING AS fu*k JUST LEAVE YOUR LAME COME BACK'S IN YOUR HEAD I MEAN DAMN DON'T YOU GOT SOMETHING BETTER TO DO LIKE UPLOAD SOMETHING............:applause:

ALL THESE THINGS WOULD A GOOD START FOR NOW BUT, YOUR A LOST CAUSE IN MY BOOK................
I see you go to school but obviously you cant read...as it says right in the thing u quoted...I go to college aka Temple University...live by myself in old city with my own apartment and I got my own car which is a 2001 not a mid 90's vette....go back to school man ur reading skills is SUSPECT


Last edited by NoLedge18720; 01-11-2006 at 07:58 PM..
 13 years ago '04        #157
NoLedge18720 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,681 | Props total: 8594 8594
 $hArP said:
Oh And Ledg My Rep. Goes Up And Your's Goes Down Who's Has Friends Me Or You Lol Wow This Guy..........
haha only negative rep I ever got was from you man...shows u something about yourself huh?
 01-11-2006, 07:59 PM         #158
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:
Oh And Ledg My Rep. Goes Up And Your's Goes Down Who's Has Friends Me Or You Lol Wow This Guy..........

Internet friends are the best!!!!
 01-11-2006, 08:02 PM         #159
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said:
Internet friends are the best!!!!
FOR WHEN YOU NEED sh*t

ANYWAY ARE YOU AND LEDGE GAY LOVERS OR SOMETHING I MEAN ALL YOU DO IS GIVE EACH OTHER BACK LOL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOOD NIGHT AND GOD BLESS THESE LAMES
 01-11-2006, 08:04 PM         #160
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
I see you go to school but obviously you cant read...as it says right in the thing u quoted...I go to college aka Temple University...live by myself in old city with my own apartment and I got my own car which is a 2001 not a mid 90's vette....go back to school man ur reading skills is SUSPECT
FIRST OF ALL YOU HAVE NO VETTE AND UNTIL YOU POST PICS YOUR A BOLD FACE LIAR AND I'VE HAD A FEW BEERS AND A BLUNT OR 2 SO fu*k OFF ABOUT MY SPELLING I HAD A LONG DAY............ :finger:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 106
3 out of 5 black men
61 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 66
Boosie admits to killing his BM brother
279 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Mrs. Officer
47 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Sexy Ass Mya Ingesting Loads of Healthy Protein
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Damnnnnnn this lil bi*ch seeing progress on her bulk diet.
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
She will make you pick up a book for the first time in years
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Adrien Broner Beat Up Last Nite By Jeezy Goon Boston George In Houston ..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 19
NBA Steph out here giving Warriors fans a heart attack
46 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy