Post pics of ur whip

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2006, 08:43 PM         #151
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said
You think i really care about rep points, lol! I go out and get real life rep points, not sit on this site all day.

WOW JUST SHOOT YOUR SELF NOW AND GET IT OVER WIT YO.......

13 years ago '04        #152
NoLedge18720 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$29,348 | Props total: 9486 9486
damn sharp there is one thing to think peoples whips aint sick but to give hate cuz u looking like a bi*ch...proves u got no life and still acting childish hahaha....EXPOSED....

01-11-2006, 08:51 PM         #153
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow:
 NoLedge18720 said
haha i know this dude sit online all day. Sorry I live on my own, got a job and I go to college...sorry if u still living with ur pops working on Vettes
:wow:

^^^^^ LIES ALL LIES ^^^^^

I DON'T HAVE A JOB CAUSE I GO TO SCHOOL SOMETHING YOUR NOT SMART ENOUGH TO DO AND I HAVE A LABTOP SO I CAN BE ONLINE AND AT SCHOOL AT SAME TIME....... :wow: AND I HAVE AN APARTMENT A bi*ch AND A VETTE AT 21 FOR A NORMAL PERSON THAT'S A GOOD LIFE WHO THE fu*k ARE YOU ANYWAY.......HATER MAYNE I'M TELLING YA

GO HATE ON SOMEONE ELSE NOW YOUR ANNOYING AS fu*k JUST LEAVE YOUR LAME COME BACK'S IN YOUR HEAD I MEAN DAMN DON'T YOU GOT SOMETHING BETTER TO DO LIKE UPLOAD SOMETHING............:applause:

ALL THESE THINGS WOULD A GOOD START FOR NOW BUT, YOUR A LOST CAUSE IN MY BOOK................

01-11-2006, 08:53 PM         #154
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said
damn sharp there is one thing to think peoples whips aint sick but to give hate cuz u looking like a bi*ch...proves u got no life and still acting childish hahaha....EXPOSED....
WOW JUST CAN'T STOP BEING ON MY NUTS UHH I CAN'T HELP IT HOW MANY TIMES TO I HAVE TO TELL YOU I'M NOT GAY............

01-11-2006, 08:54 PM         #155
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh And Ledg My Rep. Goes Up And Your's Goes Down Who's Has Friends Me Or You Lol Wow This Guy..........

13 years ago '04        #156
space
space
space
 $hArP said
:wow: :wow:

I DON'T HAVE A JOB CAUSE I GO TO SCHOOL SOMETHING YOUR NOT SMART ENOUGH TO DO AND I HAVE A LABTOP SO I CAN BE ONLINE AND AT SCHOOL AT SAME TIME....... :wow: AND I HAVE AN APARTMENT A bi*ch AND A VETTE AT 21 FOR A NORMAL PERSON THAT'S A GOOD LIFE WHO THE fu*k ARE YOU ANYWAY.......HATER MAYNE I'M TELLING YA

GO HATE ON SOMEONE ELSE NOW YOUR ANNOYING AS fu*k JUST LEAVE YOUR LAME COME BACK'S IN YOUR HEAD I MEAN DAMN DON'T YOU GOT SOMETHING BETTER TO DO LIKE UPLOAD SOMETHING............:applause:

ALL THESE THINGS WOULD A GOOD START FOR NOW BUT, YOUR A LOST CAUSE IN MY BOOK................
I see you go to school but obviously you cant read...as it says right in the thing u quoted...I go to college aka Temple University...live by myself in old city with my own apartment and I got my own car which is a 2001 not a mid 90's vette....go back to school man ur reading skills is SUSPECT

Last edited by NoLedge18720; 01-11-2006 at 08:58 PM..

13 years ago '04        #157
space
space
space
 $hArP said
Oh And Ledg My Rep. Goes Up And Your's Goes Down Who's Has Friends Me Or You Lol Wow This Guy..........
haha only negative rep I ever got was from you man...shows u something about yourself huh?

01-11-2006, 08:59 PM         #158
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said

Internet friends are the best!!!!

01-11-2006, 09:02 PM         #159
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said
Internet friends are the best!!!!
FOR WHEN YOU NEED sh*t

ANYWAY ARE YOU AND LEDGE GAY LOVERS OR SOMETHING I MEAN ALL YOU DO IS GIVE EACH OTHER BACK LOL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOOD NIGHT AND GOD BLESS THESE LAMES

01-11-2006, 09:04 PM         #160
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said
I see you go to school but obviously you cant read...as it says right in the thing u quoted...I go to college aka Temple University...live by myself in old city with my own apartment and I got my own car which is a 2001 not a mid 90's vette....go back to school man ur reading skills is SUSPECT
FIRST OF ALL YOU HAVE NO VETTE AND UNTIL YOU POST PICS YOUR A BOLD FACE LIAR AND I'VE HAD A FEW BEERS AND A BLUNT OR 2 SO fu*k OFF ABOUT MY SPELLING I HAD A LONG DAY............ :finger:

01-11-2006, 09:25 PM         #161
ChinoX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said
yo capo throw some hate on chinox when you get back on thanks...
WTF, lol :finger: Hater

01-11-2006, 09:37 PM         #162
Falcon_no7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said
:wow: :wow:

aight, just stating the facts here. its laptop, not labtop. i remember saying labtop before i was in the 7th grade. then i got one. and dont say a typing error because the P is on one side and the D is on the other. it sounds very suspect that this guy just got his learners and wants to learn about cars but comes in here and harasses everyone that has one because of the jealousy. honestly, give me hate, i dont care, but leave this threa--ENTIRE section alone.

01-12-2006, 12:12 AM         #163
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Falcon_no7 said
aight, just stating the facts here. its laptop, not labtop. i remember saying labtop before i was in the 7th grade. then i got one. and dont say a typing error because the P is on one side and the D is on the other. it sounds very suspect that this guy just got his learners and wants to learn about cars but comes in here and harasses everyone that has one because of the jealousy. honestly, give me hate, i dont care, but leave this threa--ENTIRE section alone.

LOL HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THE HATER'S OF BX WHY DO ALL YOU GUYS POST PICS OF YOUR WHIP TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE THINK RIGHT, OK. NOW THIS WHOLE THING STARTED BY ME GIVING FEEDBACK ON PEOPLE'S CARS AND TURNED INTO A PISSING CONTEST LIKE GHOST MOD SAID THE WHOLE REASON OF THREADS LIKE THIS IS FOR FEEDBACK ON YOUR WHIP AND NOW YOU PEOPLE CALL IT HAT'IN LOL I DON'T NEED TO HATE ALL YOU LAMES.......

AND fu*k N07 KEEP YOUR LAME COMMENT'S TO YOURSELF ALL YOU GUYS WHO THAT DON'T HAVE JB AND WONDER WHY LOL THIS IS WHY RIGHT HERE A PRIME EXAMPLE.............

Last edited by $hArP; 01-12-2006 at 12:18 AM..

01-12-2006, 12:16 AM         #164
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChinoX said
WTF, lol :finger: Hater
YOU PLAYIN WIT THE BIG BOYS NOW LOL YOU'LL HAVE PREP H IN YOUR POCKET SOON ENOUGH :applause:

13 years ago '04        #165
space
space
space
 $hArP said
FIRST OF ALL YOU HAVE NO VETTE AND UNTIL YOU POST PICS YOUR A BOLD FACE LIAR AND I'VE HAD A FEW BEERS AND A BLUNT OR 2 SO fu*k OFF ABOUT MY SPELLING I HAD A LONG DAY............ :finger:
I really hope u had some beers and a blunt cuz no where in any of my posts did I ever say I have a vette...U seen my car...its....um....in this thread.....

01-12-2006, 09:57 AM         #166
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said
that sh*ts clean...whats next for it? You adding some beats?

Adding two 10 tens, and a flip up screen pioneer mp3/DVD deck...

01-12-2006, 01:14 PM         #167
Leroyk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Well here is mine Golf 5

01-12-2006, 02:23 PM         #168
KRIB-MASTER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said
i know this kid talk'in bout my vette and drive's an ls on stocks wit no system what a f*g and daddy bought that sh*t anyway fo sure.................
I sell houses motherfu*ker. I'm gonna drive people around with a system and big a.ss rims? I get my own money kid.

01-12-2006, 04:00 PM         #169
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KRIB-MASTER said
I sell houses motherfu*ker. I'm gonna drive people around with a system and big a.ss rims? I get my own money kid.

ha ha.... real talk...

01-12-2006, 04:29 PM         #170
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KRIB-MASTER said
YOU MEAN YOU SELL TRAILERS RIGHT AND WHO SAID YOU HAD TO TO TURN ON THE MUSIC WHEN BUYERS ARE IN THE CAR AND WHEELS JUST LOOK NICE AS LONG AS THERE NOT TO OVER DONE SO DAMN.......WE ON THIS STILL WOW I DONE FO REAL........1

01-12-2006, 05:56 PM         #171
Falcon_no7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said
YOU PLAYIN WIT THE BIG BOYS NOW LOL YOU'LL HAVE PREP H IN YOUR POCKET SOON ENOUGH :applause:

and this is the feedback u said u give on peoples cars...please leave bi*ch

01-12-2006, 06:54 PM         #172
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Falcon_no7 said
WTF WAS STATING FACTS I AM NOT LEAVING ANYMORE HATE ON ANYONE JUST SAYING EVERRBODY WAS GETTING THERE PANTIES IN A BUNCH WHEN SAID LIKE LOWER YOUR CAR TO MAKE IT LOOK BETTER OR PAINT YOUR CAR sh*t LIKE THAT AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAT'IN LIKE I SAID BEFORE PEOPLE LEFT HATE ON ME FIRST BECAUSE I WAS GIVING FEEDBACK ON THEY WHIP AND THEN I STARTED TO PUT HATE ON PEOPLE WHO PUT HATE ON ME SO.............

Last edited by $hArP; 01-12-2006 at 07:04 PM..

01-13-2006, 02:08 AM         #173
Leroyk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Falcon_no7 said
Yeah, i thought this thread was about cars too....

01-13-2006, 02:33 AM         #174
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Leroyk said
Yeah, i thought this thread was about cars too....
WHO ARE YOU............LOL

01-13-2006, 06:39 AM         #175
Leroyk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said

WHO ARE YOU............LOL
Someone who doesn't fu*k up this thread with there stupid reply's

Home      

most viewed right now
+42online now  62
Image(s) inside Freaky girl 🍑😍
16 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+73online now  28
Video inside P Diddy says it's time we take back ownership of the culture
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Sicko ruins family's life, anonymously stalks them for buying house he "watche..
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  20
Stan Lee's Daughter trying to make bank: Says She has Stans Last Unreleased Su..
60 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+194online now  17
Image(s) inside Nov 14 - 4 women wore banned hoodies inside mall to ‘prove a point’ ab..
219 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
NFL Unfollow spree in Pittsburgh has begun
109 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  10
NBA How good was the east during jordans era