Post pics of ur whip

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-06-2006, 05:08 PM         #61
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

JUST A LITTLE CHIP WORK, INTAKE, AND BORLA'S RIGHT NOW EVERRTHING FOR THIS bi*ch IS OVER $1000 THAT'S WORTH DOING

I TOOK IT TO 145 MpH IN 6TH GEAR IT HAD MORE BUT IT SCARED THE sh*t OUT OF ME :sick:

Last edited by $hArP; 01-07-2006 at 12:01 AM..
 01-06-2006, 05:22 PM         #62
BX Resident  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
phhaaaaaaat ^^^
 01-07-2006, 02:09 AM         #63
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BX Resident said:
phhaaaaaaat ^^^
I KNOW I ONLY PAID $6,000 G'S W/60,000 MILES AND PUT $1250 FOR A CHIP, X-PIPE W/BORLA'S AND K&N TWIN HEAD INTAKE I PUT IT ALL IN MYSELF FROM MY BOY'S DAD THAT BOUGHT AN 06' VETTE A STEAL IF YOU ASK ME I HAVE AT LEAST MIN. OF 2 PEOPLE A WEEK ASKING ME TO SELL AND I ALWAYS ASK HOW MUCH AND MOST OF THE TIME IT'S LIKE $10,000 BUT HAD ONE GUY OFFER $15,000 BUT I WILL NEVER SELL IT

IT WAS BABY'ED TILL I GOT IT LOL BUT IT IS STILL RUNNIN GOOD AND HAVE NOT DONE ANY MEC. WORK:applause:

LOVE MY bi*ch NAMED LOUIS THAT'S HER NAME
 01-07-2006, 11:15 AM         #64
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

everybody in here prob knows how i roll already but just had too.

thats my pops escalade in the back, if u want more pics of it ill take them too.

for those of u who remember me sayin i put my x-pipe in... within the 3 days ive driven around with it ive set off 4 car alarms and last night i was outside my friends house at 1 in the mornin and started my car up to leave and woke his dad up who was on the 3rd floor sleeping.

just dont want the $400+ noise pollution ticket
-mike
 01-07-2006, 12:48 PM         #65
KRIB-MASTER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:
LOL DO YOU REALLY WANT IT IGHT HOLD UP THIS IS ONE OF MY WHIPS THE OTHER YOUR NOT WORTHY OF YET HO!!!

yea, an old a.ss vet you got for 6 grand, sweet. I'm not ready for the other ones huh? Holla at me when you're pushin' the luxury whip, got the SUV and spend most your day chillin' in the pool at "YOUR HOUSE" that you had built.......wanksta
 01-07-2006, 02:33 PM         #66
UnToLd LeGeNd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kidyungn got the nicest ride, just need some rims and you'll be straight
 01-07-2006, 02:59 PM         #67
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KRIB-MASTER said:
yea, an old a.ss vet you got for 6 grand, sweet. I'm not ready for the other ones huh? Holla at me when you're pushin' the luxury whip, got the SUV and spend most your day chillin' in the pool at "YOUR HOUSE" that you had built.......wanksta

let me know when your ready to race your Ls don't have sh*t on my vette in looks and speed come on hater my sh*t is 15 years old and still looks better than your sh*t that's pathetic :D

Go try in pick up chick's in grandma's car ON STOCK'S AND NO SYSTEM
 01-07-2006, 03:04 PM         #68
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UnToLd LeGeNd said:
kidyungn got the nicest ride, just need some rims and you'll be straight

LOL 98 TAHOE IS FAR FROM THE BEST IN THIS THREAD I WOULD GO WITH Mastermind7th'S____SS OR MY VETTE OH AND MIKE'S STANG TOO

LOL DID A MOD JUST SAY 98 TAHOE RIMLESS IS THE BEST CAR IN THIS THREAD:wow:

Last edited by $hArP; 01-07-2006 at 03:06 PM..
 01-07-2006, 03:05 PM         #69
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said:

everybody in here prob knows how i roll already but just had too.

thats my pops escalade in the back, if u want more pics of it ill take them too.

for those of u who remember me sayin i put my x-pipe in... within the 3 days ive driven around with it ive set off 4 car alarms and last night i was outside my friends house at 1 in the mornin and started my car up to leave and woke his dad up who was on the 3rd floor sleeping.

just dont want the $400+ noise pollution ticket
-mike

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR READY TO RACE LOL NICE WHIP MAYNE PROPZ TO YOU!!!
 01-07-2006, 05:26 PM         #70
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:
lol come to new york im down....:D

thanks man nice vette too

some f*g in a new z-06 didnt want to run with me today on the highway so i called him a pus*y and drove off
-mike
 01-07-2006, 10:03 PM         #71
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said:
lol come to new york im down....:D

thanks man nice vette too

some f*g in a new z-06 didnt want to run with me today on the highway so i called him a :applause:pus*y:applause: and drove off
-mike

ME I WOULD RACE ANYBODY IF THEY START TRY'IN ME I COULD CARE LESS IF THEY WERE IN A HONDA OR LAMBO, I HAVE ONLY LOST ONE RACE EVER IN MY VETTE IT WAS TO A BUSA SO YOU KNOW HOW THAT IS. I WAS PISSED NO MONEY WAS UP THANK GOD CAUSE ME AND MY BOYS WOULD HAVE BET ALOT ON MY VETTE CAUSE MY bi*ch IS QUICK I CAN EAT ANY NEW STOCK VETTE AND Z-06'S DON'T FORGET I SAY STOCK WITH A QUICKNESS OR WITH VERY MINOR WORK DONE LIKE INTAKE OR MUFF'S BUT, SOON AS COMPUTERS COME IN TO PLAY I'M DONE

Z-06 ON THE HIGHWAY WOULD MOST DEFF OUT RUN THE NEW STANG BUT, HE'S A pus*y AND DID'NT RACE SO IT DEPENDS ON WHAT IS DONE TO IT JUST THE X-PIPE AND THAT'S IT OR MORE CAUSE I WOULD GO WITH THE Z-06 ON THIS ONE NOT JUST CAUSE ME AND MY POP'S HAVE VETTE'S MY UNCLE HAS A NEW GUNNMETAL STANG WIT ALL KINDS OF sh*t DONE TO IT, LOVE IT AND I DRIVE IT OFTEN BUT, VETTE'S ARE FAST AS HELL HARD TO BEAT 1/4 MILE AND TOP END ANYWAY YOU LOOK AT IT STOCK.........

NOW, WITH WORK DONE FORGET ABOUT IT YOU GONNA NEED A LAMBO OR FERRARI EVEN COME CLOSE ALL-IN-ALL AMERICAN MUSCLE ALL DAY BABY......................

OH, AND MIKE YOUR POP'S LAC IS OFF THE HOOK FROM WHAT I CAN SEE POST PICS OF THAT bi*ch TOO............:applause:

Last edited by $hArP; 01-07-2006 at 10:22 PM..
 01-07-2006, 11:39 PM         #72
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word.

i knew i wasnt gonna beat him but just for fun...

i have: Pypes X-Pipe, SLP Loudmouth Cat-Back((basically im running no cats, no mufflers - its straight pipe)) , CAI with DTP 93 Octane Fuel Tune w/ECU configuration, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, 275 Drag radials (im waitin for the summer to come so there not in the pics) and 4.10 gears and under drive pullies are next to come i should be in the mid-high 12's

no near the corvette but i aint rich over here man.

my pops truck is a 03 Escalade EXT Pearl White w/ 22 Cadillac Rims. he has 1 '15 inch tv in the back and 20% tint.... but hes also a 56 year old white guy whos married to my mom haha he aint tryin to pimp just look fly

i knew i stood no chance to the vette but i dont understand why people buy cars like that and drive like a f*g**t
-mike
 12 years ago '04        #73
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
I'll post mine when I can borrow the cam from my unc!
 01-08-2006, 03:28 AM         #74
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said:
word.

i knew i wasnt gonna beat him but just for fun...

i have: Pypes X-Pipe, SLP Loudmouth Cat-Back((basically im running no cats, no mufflers - its straight pipe)) , CAI with DTP 93 Octane Fuel Tune w/ECU configuration, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, 275 Drag radials (im waitin for the summer to come so there not in the pics) and 4.10 gears and under drive pullies are next to come i should be in the mid-high 12's

no near the corvette but i aint rich over here man.

my pops truck is a 03 Escalade EXT Pearl White w/ 22 Cadillac Rims. he has 1 '15 inch tv in the back and 20% tint.... but hes also a 56 year old white guy whos married to my mom haha he aint tryin to pimp just look fly

i knew i stood no chance to the vette but i dont understand why people buy cars like that and drive like a f*g**t
-mike
POP'S IS MOST DEFF LOOK'IN FLY IN THAT sh*t POST SOME PICS IT'S WORTH IT.............
 01-08-2006, 03:32 AM         #75
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyper_Intel said:
I'll post mine when I can borrow the cam from my unc!
YOU GOT A COMPUTER AND A CAR OR WHATEVER WILLING TO SHOW OFF AND YOU GOT AND NO DIG CAM TO TAKE PICS WOW GET ON E-BAY THERE GO'IN FOR A SCOOP OF DIRT :wow:
 01-08-2006, 09:49 AM         #76
Da_ghost  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They got some nice rides on here man.
 12 years ago '04        #77
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6626 6626
 $hArP said:
YOU GOT A COMPUTER AND A CAR OR WHATEVER WILLING TO SHOW OFF AND YOU GOT AND NO DIG CAM TO TAKE PICS WOW GET ON E-BAY THERE GO'IN FOR A SCOOP OF DIRT :wow:
I got a computer and a car but I don't have a digi cam either
does it REALLY blow your mind like that?
 01-08-2006, 10:54 AM         #78
macks11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i gotta chevy lumina euro on dubs if yall wanna see pics ill have to go take some tho lemme know if i should. shes 1 94
 01-08-2006, 12:50 PM         #79
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:
If you're ever in the Detroit area i'd love you race you.

Actually, that goes for anyone. I'll video tape it and post it here!:D
 01-08-2006, 06:23 PM         #80
KRIB-MASTER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:
let me know when your ready to race your Ls don't have sh*t on my vette in looks and speed come on hater my sh*t is 15 years old and still looks better than your sh*t that's pathetic :D

Go try in pick up chick's in grandma's car ON STOCK'S AND NO SYSTEM
your only kidding yourself. sh*t don't cost 45G's for no reason. Chicks hop in the car with the butta soft leather, AC seats and love that sh*t. It's got 280 horespower and gets sideways no problem. Its not a hot rod. Its grown folks sh*t. You can dump a bunch of money into an old a.ss car (which it doesn't even look like you did) and unless you completely restore it you still have an old a.ss car. Don't talk sh*t like your pushin' on 06 vet, tellin' everyone whats wrong with there ride. Its seems as though your the only hater around dude.

Last edited by KRIB-MASTER; 01-08-2006 at 06:30 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago