Post pics of ur whip

most viewed right now
 154
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
mtx101 
space
avatar space
space
$204 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by mtx101; 12-31-2005 at 01:49 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #22
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
avatar space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
98 Tahoe


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



just got these put in today
Garmin Navigation
Pioneer In-Dash Flip Up

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 12-31-2005, 01:52 AM         #23
bates  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 12-31-2005, 08:48 PM         #24
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I already posted pics of my current nice car, but here are some pics of what i used to roll. 66 Chevy Impala, bagged, on 13" 100 spoke Daytons and custom paint. Mildy built 355 small block, Turbo 350 3 speed, 373 posi rear end, Holley 650 double pump, Edlebrock intake mani, Comp cam, 327 Vette exhaust manis for good flow and ground clearance and dual 2.5" exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers as well as tons of other mods i don't feel like listing. I had it for over 4 years but sold it a little over a year ago, small sporty cars are more fun.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Yeah, it lays frame...


Last edited by Skilz10179; 12-31-2005 at 08:49 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #25
YaY-Are4 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 8 8


scroll down
 01-03-2006, 02:47 AM         #26
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said:
samakaballer, clean ride.

Heres mine.


[pic - click to view]


WOW nasty CAR MAN TRADE THIS IN LOL
 01-03-2006, 02:48 AM         #27
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said:
I already posted pics of my current nice car, but here are some pics of what i used to roll. 66 Chevy Impala, bagged, on 13" 100 spoke Daytons and custom paint. Mildy built 355 small block, Turbo 350 3 speed, 373 posi rear end, Holley 650 double pump, Edlebrock intake mani, Comp cam, 327 Vette exhaust manis for good flow and ground clearance and dual 2.5" exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers as well as tons of other mods i don't feel like listing. I had it for over 4 years but sold it a little over a year ago, small sporty cars are more fun.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Yeah, it lays frame...
IF THIS WERE MINE WOULD HAVE WENT 14'S BODY AND PAINT BECAUSE sh*t IS BUSTED BUT HEY GOOD FIXER UPER
 01-03-2006, 02:52 AM         #28
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KidYungn said:
98 Tahoe


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



just got these put in today
Garmin Navigation
Pioneer In-Dash Flip Up

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

NOW THIS HAS GOOD POTENT. SOME NEW HEAD LIGHTS ( I HATE CARS AND TRUCKS THAT HAVE OLD YELLOW HEAD LIGHTS ) RIMS, AND 4 12'S AND YOUR ALL SET ALL IN ALL NICE SUV PROPZ TO YOU
 01-03-2006, 02:54 AM         #29
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BUSTED NOT EVEN WORTH TALKIN ABOUT OR FIXING JUNK IT AND GET A NEW CAR
 01-03-2006, 02:56 AM         #30
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NEED TO LOWER OR SOME 30 SERIES TIRE BECAUSE THE WHEEL WELL IS TO HIGH OFF THE TIRE, THE RIMS ARE OK YOU MOST DEF PAID TO MUCH FOR THEM
 01-03-2006, 02:58 AM         #31
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mastermind7th said:
NICE AND CLEAN THE ONLY WAY TO GO IF THIS IS YOUR'S THAT IS

NICE WHIP 6 SPEED SS DAMN THESE bi*chES ARE FAST MY BROTHER'S BOY HAS ONE WITH NOS, HEADS, FLOWS, CHIP AND INTAKE DOES LIKE 145 - 150 WITH NO NOS 160-165 WITH NOS

OH AND WS-6 FIREBIRD'S ARE TIGHT TOO BUT LIKE THE SS BETTER:applause:


Last edited by $hArP; 01-03-2006 at 03:07 AM..
 01-03-2006, 03:06 AM         #32
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fresno said:
heres my 74 Firebird Espirit.. these were taken the first week i got it.. ive already completely gutted the inside and re-did everything black so im starting to put everything together and ill be putting the system in next week....


DAMN NEEDS PAINT OR SOMETHING DON'T LIKE THIS CAR AT ALL JUST SOMETHING NOT RIGHT
 01-03-2006, 07:34 AM         #33
KRIB-MASTER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2005 Lincoln LS V8










Last edited by KRIB-MASTER; 01-06-2006 at 11:24 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #34
dzuki77 
space
avatar space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
Oh sh*t. Mazda Protoge is a good car. Just payed off mines. Good on gas and not too small.:applause:
 InsanePunk said:
My car, still on the lot, but I bought it...2003 mazda protege

 01-03-2006, 10:34 AM         #35
BX Resident  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fresno said:
heres my 74 Firebird Espirit.. these were taken the first week i got it.. ive already completely gutted the inside and re-did everything black so im starting to put everything together and ill be putting the system in next week....


^^^
I was scrollin thru this sh*t and saw that whip and was like damn thats a hell of a car, doesn't look safe, but fast, I didn't even realize it was a bird man they switched up the style I like the old ones that sh*t is hot, leather inside?
 12 years ago '04        #36
fresno 
space
space
space
$714 | Props total: 35 35
 $hArP said:
DAMN NEEDS PAINT OR SOMETHING DON'T LIKE THIS CAR AT ALL JUST SOMETHING NOT RIGHT
like i said in my original post im fixing it up right now.. its still got a ways to go im just about done with the inside but i still have the paintjob.. the paint on it right now looks terrible you got to remember its not a brand new car....
 12 years ago '04        #37
fresno 
space
space
space
$714 | Props total: 35 35
 BX Resident said:
^^^
I was scrollin thru this sh*t and saw that whip and was like damn thats a hell of a car, doesn't look safe, but fast, I didn't even realize it was a bird man they switched up the style I like the old ones that sh*t is hot, leather inside?

thanks man.. its got a 400 in there so it can get up.. im still not sure if im gonna stay with the original material or go with leather because it gets hot as hell here and its all gonna be all black.. but it would look nice with all leather in there....


& nice bird yourself the convertibles look nice as hell.. i almost got a black 04 but i wanted to try and fix one up myself so i went with an older one....
 01-03-2006, 07:33 PM         #38
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fresno said:
like i said in my original post im fixing it up right now.. its still got a ways to go im just about done with the inside but i still have the paintjob.. the paint on it right now looks terrible you got to remember its not a brand new car....

post some pics of the inside
 01-03-2006, 07:34 PM         #39
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fresno said:
thanks man.. its got a 400 in there so it can get up.. im still not sure if im gonna stay with the original material or go with leather because it gets hot as hell here and its all gonna be all black.. but it would look nice with all leather in there....


& nice bird yourself the convertibles look nice as hell.. i almost got a black 04 but i wanted to try and fix one up myself so i went with an older one....
small block 400 is a great motor just a 350 bored the best motor ever made thought i was a 6:applause:
 12 years ago '04        #40
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


BMW M5 Lip Spoiler



[pic - click to view]


Before the red wire loom was installed, CAI on

[pic - click to view]


Red wire loom, cold air intake is off until spring comes back around
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
60 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
163 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
178 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy