NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #181
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 $hArP said:
YO DRUG DON'T EVEN COME IN HERE AT THE LAST MIN. AND START RUNNIN' YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOT ONE THING ABOUT SO TAKE YOUR STUPID a.ss COMMENTS OUTTA HERR!!!!

I WRITE JUST THIS AND I QUOTE MYSELF

MTX WRITE'S AND I QUOTE

LIKE GHOST MOD SAID AND I QUOTE

SEE DRUG EVEN GHOST MOD IS COOL WIT ME GIVING FEEDBACK EVEN IF IT IS 100 POST'S fu*k OUTTA HERR.......

You act like some kinda history is involved...I know how to read...and saw that your were on bullsh*t since page 3. Again, follow the rules or have all your posts edited to nothing. Feedback is one thing....Like i said thats cool...your clearly not providing anything worthwhile to this thread, your feedback is negative, no one asked for you negative comments.

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 01-13-2006 at 12:57 PM..
 01-13-2006, 12:56 PM         #182
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:

You act like some kinda history is involved...I know how to read...and saw that your were on bullsh*t since page 3. Again, follow the rules or have all your posts edited to nothing. Feedback is one thing....Like i said thats cool...your clearly not providing anything worthwhile to this thread.
YES I AGREE WIT YOU AND THEY STARTED PUT'IN HATE ON ME FOR NICE CLEAN FEEDBACK THEN I STARTED BEING A d*ck WHEN THEY PUT HATE ON ME FOR NOTHING.........YA KNOW I MEAN DAMN...........
 12 years ago '04        #183
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
All im saying is keep it clean....

You feel the need to say something negative...take a lap around the block. You feel the need to big up someone on a nice ride, do it. Simple as that.
 01-13-2006, 01:01 PM         #184
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
All im saying is keep it clean....

You feel the need to say something negative...take a lap around the block. You feel the need to big up someone on a nice ride, do it. Simple as that.
YA MAN I FEEL YOU BUT THESE HAT'IN a.ss MOFO'S IT'S HARD SOMETIME'S.....................IT'S SO FUNNY HOW THEY CALL WHAT SAID AT THE START OF THE THREAD HAT'IN THAT'S THE FUNNY PART........
 01-14-2006, 10:32 AM         #185
KRIB-MASTER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:
YOU MEAN YOU SELL TRAILERS RIGHT AND WHO SAID YOU HAD TO TO TURN ON THE MUSIC WHEN BUYERS ARE IN THE CAR AND WHEELS JUST LOOK NICE AS LONG AS THERE NOT TO OVER DONE SO DAMN.......WE ON THIS STILL WOW I DONE FO REAL........1
lol, this dude is the biggest hater out. You talk sh*t about everyones ride and then front like you got a super vette but cant afford to do anything to it that cost more than a grand. Now talk sh*t to people because they don't have as many rep points as you? are you kidding
 $hArP said:
YOU PLAYIN WIT THE BIG BOYS NOW LOL YOU'LL HAVE PREP H IN YOUR POCKET SOON ENOUGH
Let me put you up on game. Big Doggs get MONEY not REP points. The big Doggs on here got houses not 1mil rep points.

I aint tryin' to brag cuz I know there are other people on here doin' big thangs.
I REP
a $350K Krib

a couple nice cars

my old lady drives my old 2004 Mountaineer.
I make money selling houses and Do whatever I want to do. I'm my own boss.
While you were on here rackin' up posts and making new friends on the internet. I was on a mid week vacation to the Bahamas.

Thats big boy sh*t.

not a bad life for a 25 year old high school drop-out, hustlin' gettin money. I respect people hustlin' and gettin themself a ride and I ain't gonna disrespect people and tell them my sh*t is better than yours.

I check out the forums for entertainment you here tellin yourself how you must have a lot of friends because you got a lot of rep points.
GET MONEY!

Last edited by KRIB-MASTER; 01-14-2006 at 10:38 AM..
 01-14-2006, 12:21 PM         #186
Leroyk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^propz
 01-14-2006, 12:22 PM         #187
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aiight yall need to shut the fu*k up, next person to bi*ch will have their post deleted, and if they do it again i will have ronnie warn that person. like the fu*king rules state, there will be NO rando hate in here
one
GhosT
 01-14-2006, 05:20 PM         #188
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread aitn fu*king working, any other thread similar to this will be deleted, i will create an officail post your whip thread and whatever hate gets posted WILL be deleted, anthing other than pics and details and comments, inculding constructive critisism will be deleted
one
GhosT
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments