Dec 27 - 8 Reasons Why You SHOULDNT Join The Military

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #161
ThaChrons 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 0 0
props...good read..
 12 years ago '05        #162
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 1152 1152
I g0t KICKED OUT BASIC TRAINING.... I waz FLIPIN OFFICERZ DA BIRD... TALKIN 2 HELLA bi*chEZ... JUS SHOWIN OFF fu*k DA NAVY ARMY N ALL DA REST OF THAT sh*t!!! GET A JOB N DA REAL WORLD SOO U CAN FLOSS N PULL HELLA HOEZ N HAVE HELLA BABY MAMA DRAMA LIVE LIFE!!!
 12 years ago '04        #163
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
 rdl said:
What if no one joined the military?

Our military might be at war now but the US military
also HELPS other countries all over the world

I'm proud of the men and women in our military
and would never think they were any less intelligent
than the next person because they chose to join

"Joining the military is hazardous to our lives"

bullsh*t, the military helped SAVE 30,000+ lives
off rooftops in New Orleans

ppl like you who thought this info was something worth posting
are more hazardous than the military
Ignorance is disease, and u my friend are an IDIOT!
yeah well most countries would agree that the US military can keep their fu*king help someware else ...
 06-09-2006, 06:10 PM         #164
nycs12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Old thread but I just saw this:
I can not speak for all branch's just the Navy and I can't speak for the entire Navy but these are the undisputable facts (until they pull us home I am just doing my Job):

1. Joining the military is hazardous to your education.
Correct, you are busy, but not THAT busy, sounds more lazy. It is no different than those working full time and taking online courses or night classes.. Just have to be motivated like anyone else. Then there is the G.I. Bill which is offered to all who join to be used AFTER they leave the military (while they are in everything is FREE, tuition a.ssistance or classes offered while deployed) so they have money sitting on the side waiting for them to use.

2. Joining the military is hazardous to your future.

8 out of 10 who leave the military or retire, find emplyment within 3-6 months of leaving because many jobs don't have to train or get security clearances which saves them money and wasted man hours.

3. Joining the military is hazardous to people of color.

I am a 29 year old African American Officer doing my part to push minorities to use that free money and get and education while they are in and not be lazy because those not of color are taking 2 and 3 classes online getting degrees and leaving for better pay.

4. Joining the military is hazardous to women.

It is not right but this sounds like regular corporate america.

5. Joining the military is hazardous to your civil rights.

It's about discipline, and it is, no matter what is said, first and foremost a JOB....just like you or anyone else, your job sets the guidelines not YOU.

6. Joining the military is hazardous to your health.

It's a 4 year commitment not 8, and for those who are "In Country" (boots on ground in Iraq, Kuwait, various parts of Africa) dealing with suicide bombers, mines, IED's, snipers dying everyday, doing what they have to for...thats right, your freedom (because Uncle Sam can easily go to a draft and then YOU are in Country).

7. Joining the military is hazardous to the environment.

all talk, SUV's fur coats paper we can go on and on....

8. Joining the military is hazardous to our lives.

Not YOUR life because you are sitting on the couch at home complaining about something you have no idea about the comradery, the love amongst the troops, knowing we decided to "Give our life for your Freedom", we are doing what we have to to ensure you have certain freedoms and someone is not bombing whatever state you live in because as soon as something happens its....where is the military to protect us?!?!

But I still gave you props because you are entitled to your opinion but it is a far cry from reality.... 1
 06-09-2006, 06:24 PM         #165
Black::[x]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 space alien said:
fu*k the military
I bet'chu won't say that to the thousands of troops PROTECTING your a** in Iraq (even if this is a stoopid war)
 12 years ago '04        #166
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 rdl said:
What if no one joined the military?

Our military might be at war now but the US military
also HELPS other countries all over the world

I'm proud of the men and women in our military
and would never think they were any less intelligent
than the next person because they chose to join

"Joining the military is hazardous to our lives"

bullsh*t, the military helped SAVE 30,000+ lives
off rooftops in New Orleans

ppl like you who thought this info was something worth posting
are more hazardous than the military
Ignorance is disease, and u my friend are an IDIOT!

nobody is saying fu*k the troops,its the people who run sh*t

saved 30,000 lives??how many died dude??how many didn't have to die,especially since its a real strong rumor that those levees were blown,i would a.ssume the military was behind that

save countries all over the world??like the saved iraq??like they saved vietnam??why didn't they save south africa,sh*t the whole continent of africa neds saving

i'm proud of those who choose to serve but i bet u 95% of the people who go to the military don't go because they want to serve their country,they go for all the bullsh*t the government promises.

don't believe the hype homeboy
 12 years ago '04        #167
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
rofl @ somebody protecting me in iraq

fool the ploice don't even protect me in my own country

ya'll some dumb mutherfu*kas
 12 years ago '06        #168
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
hell yeah

fu*k the usa army
 06-09-2006, 07:44 PM         #169
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel said:
im in the airforce this here is bull fu*kin sh*t 40 grand gi billl with chance to add on to it .. 100 % tuition a.ssistance .. upon grad of tech school n basic trainin u already have minium 15 credit hours to put toward a a.ssociates degree hazardous to my future my a.ss .. i had sh*t b4 military now i have something to work wit as far as my future goes especially for my family .. mena sh*t i got a 400, 000 $$ life insurance policy so if something happen to me there set str8 pollution ?/ bull sh*t we recycle 100 % no chemicals used on job what so ever hell we cant even use armorol unless where in the wash pit this post all over is bull sh*t .. as a member of the military i dont aperciate this kind of disrespect .. especilly when im out there doing tatical combat convoy operations risjin my lives n this is the type of support we recive back home so u can get a big fu*k you

not all of us think that way, bro and we appreciate the hell out of everything you guy do for us, so we could sit in the comfort of our homes and bi*ch like babies. don't let a**holes ruin your weekend.
 12 years ago '05        #170
esade23 
space
space
$716 | Props total: 0 0
propz
 06-10-2006, 12:07 AM         #171
nativetongues  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn.
 06-10-2006, 12:17 AM         #172
BaddNewZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the army.... they tried to recruit me.... I gave em a fake number and kept it moving.....

You know they aint about to give you nuthin but a first class trip to Iraq right now..... they're takin in LOTS of people they never would before (really stewwwpid people)...they desperate......there's NO reason to be doin that sh*t right now.....The Army aint saving my life by taking over someone else's country who wasn't even a threat.......

Only reason people gettin in... is cause they want the promised perks......If you willin to go through that.....More power to you..... but there aint no HONOR in that sh*t at all today.....fu*k that.....I wont salute anybody for VOLUNTEERING to get shot at for no real worthwhile purpose other than self gain....
 12 years ago '04        #173
LovaOfDaLadies 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 418 418
fu*k u and this bull sh*t.. lies.. go move to cuba
 06-10-2006, 01:19 AM         #174
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since nobody wants USA in their land, fu*k it, bring everyone home and that includes, any kind of funding for other countries, monetary aid for tradgedies, food and red cross donations and etc. we should use all these resources to help out the poor here. use the military to enforce and strengthen our borders, redirect all funds and donations to replace old schools, hospital, and other public service structures in poor neighborhoods, should be the first priority. when others need help because of whatever reason, USA will mind our buisness and keep our nose away from where it's not wanted. maybe some of you have a point. instead of helping and defending ungrateful maggots, we should keep our resources and look out for our poor...
 12 years ago '05        #175
strigga69 
space
space
$376 | Props total: 0 0
props for info
 12 years ago '06        #176
fukdat 
space
space
$271 | Props total: 0 0
props man
 06-10-2006, 01:58 AM         #177
midwestsk8er  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k da millitary
fu*k bush
 12 years ago '04        #178
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
I dont got love for the system but I use to be a troop and I respect the young people that joined. Most for educational reason or they were poor and couldnt got to college. So i cant just say f the Army or Air Force because each one of you saying that got family or friends that are serving.
 06-10-2006, 08:48 AM         #179
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish they would recruit more people with little prospects to their future. Like highschool dropouts, or people who been to jail and can't find jobs. They always recruiting the n*ggaz with the brightest futures and trying to fu*k them over. They got my n*gga with that sh*t at the end of highschool, used him for 4 years, then gave him the boot.

All of those reasons are valid. If you still choose to join, cool, but u can't expect people to not take those things into consideration.
 06-10-2006, 09:10 AM         #180
Lake85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only ignorant ppl say fu*k the military...if u gonna blame someone for the military being in the wrong place, blame the government for putting them there.

what kind of real man puts down their own military? sounds like a bunch of scared pussies in here
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy