most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #141
L.E.S|M 
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 2 2
 pothead said:
hows k!lling innocent people better than no job dumb fu*k
shut up stupid
 12 years ago '04        #142
mr_underground|m 1967 heat pts1967
space
space
$22,765 | Props total: 28479 28479
 pothead said:
tell that to the Iraqi children that your k!lling, all your doing is making Bush an his chums rich

what the hell are you talking about, you don't know know anything about the gov't, make Bush rich.....the presedent is on a salary he makes a fixed amout of money. So he can't be richer, dumbass we are f!ghting so American childern don't get k!lled in the future. I can't stand dumb Bush haters, its ok if you don't like him but you are just saying that because you can......All the carbombs and suicide bombers aren't aimed at us fool, the US army doesn't go to Islamic churches and aren't having weddings. We dont stay in hotels and Iraq hospitals. Those are terrorist and that who we are f!ghting....so that we can weaken them and there won't be as much terror anywhere....you don't pay attention.

Last edited by mr_underground; 01-02-2006 at 06:58 PM..
 01-02-2006, 09:08 PM         #143
randm1874  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pothead said:
tell that to the Iraqi children that your k!lling, all your doing is making Bush an his chums rich
I'm not saying that I it's a good thing that they are getting k!lled. If we didn't take action they would have made it worse for the years to come. You can believe what you want but like I said if we didn't have a military we wouldn't be able to have this conversation right now.
 01-02-2006, 09:10 PM         #144
randm1874  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pothead said:
hows k!lling innocent people better than no job dumb fu*k
I think Pothead lost too many brain cells. Shut the fu*k up.
 01-02-2006, 09:44 PM         #145
D.M.X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 life.is.a.bi*ch said:
The recruiters' lethal result: tracking high achieving young people in communities of color into a dead-end, deadly occupation.

]

Well no sh*t, who wants morons in Army.
 01-03-2006, 05:34 AM         #146
pothead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
what the hell are you talking about, you don't know know anything about the gov't, make Bush rich.....the presedent is on a salary he makes a fixed amout of money. So he can't be richer, dumbass we are f!ghting so American childern don't get k!lled in the future. I can't stand dumb Bush haters, its ok if you don't like him but you are just saying that because you can......All the carbombs and suicide bombers aren't aimed at us fool, the US army doesn't go to Islamic churches and aren't having weddings. We dont stay in hotels and Iraq hospitals. Those are terrorist and that who we are f!ghting....so that we can weaken them and there won't be as much terror anywhere....you don't pay attention.

IMMORTAL TECH , KRS1, CHUCK D/ BIN LADEN MP3...... educate yourself...
 12 years ago '04        #147
DJNocturnal 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 0 0
 pothead said:
you only know what you see posted all over tv, i have been to iraq and can tell you first hand the military is saving childrens lives and it would never happen if the military wasn't there. i've seen several military planes leave out of there flying children out to germany for FREE and giving them life saving operations. its sad the media only reports the bad stuff.
 12 years ago '04        #148
space
space
 pothead said:
IMMORTAL TECH , KRS1, CHUCK D/ BIN LADEN MP3...... educate yourself...

ROTLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh that explains everything lol, i'm sure they know a whole lit about legit politics. Man that is to funny, if those are your source you are sick human being, the funny thing is you siad that with confidence.
 12 years ago '04        #149
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 mr_underground said:
um the pres is on fixed income from the govt but he is also a business man and owns private oil companies. So he CAN get richer there is no law against him making money in side businesses, every prisdent the US have had, had been rich business men. so Mr. Underground your half right.
 12 years ago '05        #150
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
good points by some..retarted by others. all i know is that im joinin the airforce in a few months so hopefully all is well for me.
 12 years ago '04        #151
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6659 6659
 pothead said:
hmmmmmm......
so tell me Pothead just HOW MANY children have we k!lled ...I mean you should know, you seen it on t.v. and read about it right?!:rolleyes:
 12 years ago '04        #152
space
space
 Mysonne said:
um the pres is on fixed income from the govt but he is also a business man and owns private oil companies. So he CAN get richer there is no law against him making money in side businesses, every prisdent the US have had, had been rich business men. so Mr. Underground your half right.

yeah your right, i meant as a presedent alone.
 01-03-2006, 01:36 PM         #153
randm1874  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like I said pothead lost too many brain cells.
 01-03-2006, 02:59 PM         #154
life.is.a.bitch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
wow...

mr_underground said:
Islamic churches
I m sr man.... i just cant take u seriously
 01-03-2006, 03:22 PM         #155
life.is.a.bitch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJNocturnal said:
you only know what you see posted all over tv, i have been to iraq and can tell you first hand the military is saving childrens lives and it would never happen if the military wasn't there. i've seen several military planes leave out of there flying children out to germany for FREE and giving them life saving operations. its sad the media only reports the bad stuff.
well thank god for that... I mean thats the least thing they should do, rite....man get the fuk outta here... they the ones bombing the same children, and this "help" they are givin is very restricted and always used as publicity when their military operations has gone "wrong" (like its ever been rite)

the fact u wrote free (or even used it) wit capital letters , tells me two things about u : ignorant, selfish ....muthafuka
 12 years ago '04        #156
space
space
^^^^^^^^ hey buddy boy, British and Japanese troops are in Iraq as well, I see them on Tokyo TV. United Kingdom # of troops in Iraq 12,000.

The Other countries in Iraq with us:

Albania, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Estonia, Georgia, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Mongolia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, United Kingdom, and Ukraine.

Last edited by mr_underground; 01-03-2006 at 03:56 PM..
 06-09-2006, 02:59 PM         #157
Doc Strange  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc Strange said:
Most people will never appreciate the military, or understand that the moves that the U.S. has made and will continue to make ensure that we remain the premier superpower in the United States.

Think about this thread, and what goes into it.

1. You are able to post opinions without censorship. This is not possible in Communist Korea, which stays in check due to our military (for a short while, at least.)
2. You have electricity in which to connect to the internet. Try doing this in in parts of Russia in which rebel factions and a corrupt government dictate who receives electric power.
3. You have money for a computer, which is not possible for most in Columbia. Thanks to the FARC, which the Columbian government cannot control, valuables are taken at will and cannot be stopped.

Your mom drives a SUV due to our control over the world's oil procurement. You rock nice jeans that are only affordable due to the U.S. goverment's policy that ensures China's currency is artificially held down. The list is endless.

The military isn't for everyone. We do what most cannot and even more won't. It's the government you should be worried about, if anything.

"Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"- George Orwell
:applause:
 12 years ago '05        #158
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
dumbasses saying that sh*t about Bush and sh*t.... Bush is an a**hole but that has nothing to with the fact that joining the military is a dumbass move in any country
 12 years ago '04        #159
thcnme 
space
space
$521 | Props total: 3 3
I was in the military for almost 3 years. worst time of my life. you will regret it if you go in enlisted. if you are smart, get a degree then go in as an officer. you will get paid big bucks with all the supplemental pay. enlisted soldiers get chump change. the pay is horrible. better yet, go to college then join the reserves or national guard and let them pay for your school. this way, you cannot deploy if you are in college. you will get a free education (somewhat) and when you graduate you will get top dollar. believe me, if you can avoid it, do not go in the army. it may be fun, with all the pus*y and alcohol. but when your a.ss has to get up at 5am every morning and take orders from some a**hole, you will wish you would have listened to my advice. if you do go in or are in, take college classes so that you can advance in rank. you can go to school while you are in. and then when you finish go to officer's candidate school and become an officer, if you plan on staying in. there is nothing worse than being 24 years old and then having to salute some d*ckhead 21 year-old stupid skinny dumb mf that you would have pimp-slapped on the block.
i'm just saying, if you absolutely have to join the military, go airforce. they teach you real sh*t, you have better opportunities, they enforce education.
 06-09-2006, 04:59 PM         #160
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with the threadstarter but i agree some of the people that posted on here saying "this is bullsh*t"... its like a catch-22... i support the military and understand the purposes of why people join and that they do a dangerous job BUT i kno that I will never join...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy