Dec 27 - 8 Reasons Why You SHOULDNT Join The Military

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #121
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Cutty Olds said:
haha Word tothat
my 2 cents

Navy > Airforce > Marine

Get paid to talk to bi*ches in A/C office buildings AND hit multiple ports fu*k local native females and leave!! haha

**I sucked at fantasy football this year..but i'll SMASH ya a.ss in Madden!**
LOL word smh at the people that fell for the Army/Marine recruiter hustle. But for real though im not feeling being on a boat while your homie's back at port hitting your wife type of stuff. But props my fellow servicement from a Air Force Vet.
 12 years ago '04        #122
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
fu*k joining that sh*t.. waste of time
 12 years ago '04        #123
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 6786 6786
 Mysonne said:
LOL word smh at the people that fell for the Army/Marine recruiter hustle.

im in tha army....ova in kuwait right now, and i still sit in a A/C buldin' chillin @ a PC, we don't play football games tho, we browse tha net @ watch DVD's fa 12 hrs, LAN PARTY in tha conference room almost every saturday night!! playin medal of honor.....hahahahaha, GO SIGNAL!!!!!
 01-01-2006, 10:20 AM         #124
Deafenate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u are crazy to post that sh*t this should be deleted

first of all you cant put any kind of racism on military.....we have military equal opportunity...if i was to show some kind of act of racism they would straightup just kick me out, sure sh*t slides through the cracks but its no worse than civilian world

as far as education, yea people dont do much while they are in.....if you were working 40+ hours a week would u try to go to school??? fu*k na why would u??? who is complaining thta they cant?? thats not a bad thing at all man we work all the time and if someone can go to school on top of that then its good for them but if not its cuz we work a lot.

and yes we do get excellent benifits when we get out, the gi bill offers about 1100 a month towards schooling when your attending school fulltime. and to get that you only put in i think...1200?? something like that. so you put 1200 in and get back over 30 gradn for school, who else does that??? nobody.....also in some states they waive tuition fee's (IL I KNOW DOES)

get your facts straight before u try spittin on the people who protect your rights....u are a lame who either never been in the military, or just had a bad experience and left with pissy pants

btw if u wantin to kno im in the air force....been in 2 years....and im a maintainer.....we work easily 10 hours a day and usually one weekend a month consisting of 2 12 hour shifts.....and plenty of people in my careerfield find the time to do schooling in their offtime. only people workin more than us is the cops on base.
 12 years ago '04        #125
illatwill 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 5 5
u soundin like a little bi*ch right now
bi*ch if no one joined the military because its so fu*kin "Hazardous"
then the US would have been takin over by sum other country a long time ago
SMH give me a break this is sum sh*t
 01-01-2006, 09:27 PM         #126
Cartel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Air Force > Marine

Air Force dudes get paid to talk to females in a A/C office building while paying fantasy football, Ay!.
maybe you .. not here stateside is cake dont get it twisted but deployed .. hell no they get the money worth out our a.ss .. im deployed more then im home .. counting bc3 and actual deployment im gone 9 months of a year ion a steady rotation .. 2006 where hopeing for 100 % first time in 4 years at my base for my afsc ( 2t151)
 01-01-2006, 10:19 PM         #127
birdman727  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people who join the military are bums there to stupid to do anything else so they do that. your gonna k!ll somebody you dont know because somebody else youve never seen wants you to. your an idiot if your in the military and as far as new orleans you dont need military to pick up people in a boat
 12 years ago '04        #128
LovaOfDaLadies 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 418 418
this is bull sh*t.. i support da military n all who served in it...weak a.ss n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #129
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964
space
space
$22,729 | Props total: 28375 28375
 birdman727 said:
people who join the military are bums there to stupid to do anything else so they do that. your gonna k!ll somebody you dont know because somebody else youve never seen wants you to. your an idiot if your in the military and as far as new orleans you dont need military to pick up people in a boat

thats banning words right there.......why is this thread still open anyway.....
 01-02-2006, 02:22 AM         #130
Diyo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
thats banning words right there.......why is this thread still open anyway.....

he's using the apparent freedom of speech you claim he has:applause:
 01-02-2006, 06:24 AM         #131
Deafenate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel said:
maybe you .. not here stateside is cake dont get it twisted but deployed .. hell no they get the money worth out our a.ss .. im deployed more then im home .. counting bc3 and actual deployment im gone 9 months of a year ion a steady rotation .. 2006 where hopeing for 100 % first time in 4 years at my base for my afsc ( 2t151)

yea for sure people dont think we deploy for sh*t.... we are always gone

and as far as working in A/C buildings talkin to females all day....you are fu*kin ignorant and stupid to say that. all branches are primarily male....and i work outside alll day....well night in my case but still im outside bout 7 hours out of my shift on average. so get the fu*k outta here

and whoever said that people who join are bums or w/e the fu*k ur gay daddy told u to say go fu*k a goat you fu*kin idiot, military has way more benefits than your job at mcdonalds plus they payin for schoolin n all that....not just for me....but for my wife when i get married....who else does that??? nobody

nuff said
 12 years ago '04        #132
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cartel said:
look into cross training 1C651, these is where the money is. Are you a 1st term airman?
 12 years ago '04        #133
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Deafenate said:
yea for sure people dont think we deploy for sh*t.... we are always gone

and as far as working in A/C buildings talkin to females all day....you are fu*kin ignorant and stupid to say that. all branches are primarily male....and i work outside alll day....well night in my case but still im outside bout 7 hours out of my shift on average. so get the fu*k outta here

and whoever said that people who join are bums or w/e the fu*k ur gay daddy told u to say go fu*k a goat you fu*kin idiot, military has way more benefits than your job at mcdonalds plus they payin for schoolin n all that....not just for me....but for my wife when i get married....who else does that??? nobody

nuff said
No im not ignorance you, I was just in the air force for 4 years. How can i be ignorance when that's what i did for 4 years. Dont me mad at me cuz you pick the wrong job. I never deployed my whole 4 years and i was in a ac building, and i taked to chick everyday all day so what the fu*k can you tell that i dont know? I was a satellite controller what do we need to go outside for? Dont tell me i dont know cuz that the life i lived. AFSC = 1C6x1 look it up if you think im lying. 90% are stationed in Colorado Springs.
 12 years ago '04        #134
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6607 6607
 Deafenate said:

This cat MAD AS HELL he ain't got no broads to work with!!
So what if branches are primarily male? that ain't the point ..you act like it's not alot of females in the Millitary or something?
Hell my watch section has 9 people and 5 of them are female.....
I'd loan you some for your shift but I like my eye candy and I don't wanna share it right now!:D
 01-02-2006, 09:27 AM         #135
Deafenate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol yea i did come off mad but im just sayin not all air force jobs are cakewalks, we do bust our a.sses and i aint complainin i hate bein inside.....ive been at this base almost 2 years and out of an average 15 people at a time in our shop...we have had one female and she's already gone.

o and my bad on sayin ur ignorant, i was trying to say its ignorant to think "all air force people just sit inside and talk to girls" and tahts how i took

what all bases have yall been to??

and biggest question.....do u guys regret joining??? i dont....but i regret signin for 6 i shoulda done 4
 01-02-2006, 03:17 PM         #136
randm1874  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deafenate said:
lol yea i did come off mad but im just sayin not all air force jobs are cakewalks, we do bust our a.sses and i aint complainin i hate bein inside.....ive been at this base almost 2 years and out of an average 15 people at a time in our shop...we have had one female and she's already gone.

o and my bad on sayin ur ignorant, i was trying to say its ignorant to think "all air force people just sit inside and talk to girls" and tahts how i took

what all bases have yall been to??

and biggest question.....do u guys regret joining??? i dont....but i regret signin for 6 i shoulda done 4
I've been in the Air Force since 1998. No I don't regret joining. Best decision I ever made. I'm a crew chief on F16s. I've been to Sheppard AFB in Texas, Luke AFB in Arizona, Osan AB in Korea & am currently stationed at Edwards AFB in California. To all the idiots in this thread if there wasn't a military there wouldn't be freedom for you're fu*king a.sses to live the life you have now.
 01-02-2006, 03:21 PM         #137
randm1874  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 birdman727 said:
You're so stupid. You don't even know what the fu*k you're talking about. If we didn't have a military you would probably be getting k!lled by somebody you don't know cause another country was told to.
 01-02-2006, 03:59 PM         #138
pothead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 randm1874 said:
I've been in the Air Force since 1998. No I don't regret joining. Best decision I ever made. I'm a crew chief on F16s. I've been to Sheppard AFB in Texas, Luke AFB in Arizona, Osan AB in Korea & am currently stationed at Edwards AFB in California. To all the idiots in this thread if there wasn't a military there wouldn't be freedom for you're fu*king a.sses to live the life you have now.

tell that to the Iraqi children that your k!lling, all your doing is making Bush an his chums rich
 12 years ago '04        #139
L.E.S|M 
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 2 2
Yeah ok. Its better than having NO job
 01-02-2006, 04:22 PM         #140
pothead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.E.S said:
Yeah ok. Its better than having NO job

hows k!lling innocent people better than no job dumb fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy