Dec 27 - 8 Reasons Why You SHOULDNT Join The Military

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-30-2005, 04:52 AM         #101
Thuglaw2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Diyo said:
Before i get started, id just like to say that I agree that that article is heavliy biased, and when I argue im not arguing for it. Though within that bias there is some truth, just heavily exaggerated.

Ok....... I think I'ma use some colours to keep your brains awake coz this is going top be a long one.

First of all to the people who are all on the "You have freedom of speech talk, you can do this, you can do that"

OPEN YOUR EYES: AMERICA ISNT THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WHERE PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS, YET THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO FEEL THEY HAVE TO BLOW UP OTHER PEOPLE TO "PROTECT" THEIR RIGHTS.

And dont yall try to talk about new generations etc and try to cast me in that lot. I from Zimbabwe ok, I know what oppression is, I have travelled to many countries (am currently in New Zealand) and so I have a general idea of whats happening, and I can tell you right now the USA isnt the only country with civic liberties. I dont even think you guys have the best in the world either, you call a two party state a democracy? Your media is heavily censored, and you are fed this propaganda about how you have it so good. Look at your guy's health system, the poor die of 3rd world diseases, you have big gun problems, your legal system is heavily clogged up, the list goes on.

Granted I wouldnt try to front, The USA is still a fu*ken awesome country on the world stage, and its power in terms of economic/firepower or any otehr type of sway you can think, they have got it locked down. Best place in the world? Matter of taste i suppose. The reason I say all this stuff first is because I find most Americans i meet dont have a clue whats happening outside and depend on the one-sided media, not their fault, but it just seems thats how you guys are schooled, whereas us guys on the outside know you guys better than you know us.

Now to deal with some points

So let me get this right, you sanction the k!lling civilians just so the USA can control the oil? How do you get oil? You buy it like everyone else, and stop trying to push around people. Everyone needs oil too but they aint k!lling children and using chemical weapons (Yes its true, look up MK77) to k!ll invisible rebels. The lie about civillian casualties, man the fu*ked up people in Fallujah.

And oh yeah before i forget
The journalists who try to reveal these truths always get censored, the journalist who leaked that footage of the US soldier k!lling an injure man begging for mercy in Iraq got the sack. Thats how long the arm of thses mafu*kas is, theres that freedom of speech huh?

WTF! Seriously.. i shake my head at this comment. So let me get this straight, just because people speak out against the millitary they now support the taliban? This is the brainwashing I'm talking about! People are fed all this crap, the USA isn't in Iraq f!ghting the taliban, they are f!ghting for control of oil, after going in under the peretence of looking for weapons and violating various UN charters, (even though the hipocrites would be keen to kick a.ss if anybody else did this) and k!lling people for no reason. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE AGAINST THE ARMY, NOT BECAUSE THEY SUPPORT THE TALIBAN. With comments it scares me that you are allowed to be around deadly weapons.

fu*k yes! Esp if its at the cost of other people, who you are supposed to be helping!

Yea while you are watching cnn, you are so blind man, open your eyes. They aint conspiracy theories. Your govt is in Iraq right now, fu*king people over, for something that aint even there, all for their own ends, do you not think there is something wrong with that?

Yeah and who put these dictatorships up? The west. Once Iraq's puppet govt is well established, and it became corrupt after, the USA wouldnt give a fu*k, as long as they get a drink of the oil. We see this in the world time and time again, where puppet regimes are allowed to be corrupt as long as they give the countries who put them there lucaritive contracts to r*pe the country of its minerals. Thats where those so called billions you talk about go! And oh yea lets not forget the American companies that will get the contracts to rebuild Iraq, more $$$ for GB's cronies and teh american economy. What a surprise.

Riiiiiight. So the USA is the only place in the world with freedom of speech, electricity, internet, computers and SUV's? :applause:

You can still get this stuff w/out k!lling people you know.

To sum up: i dont hate American people at all, because I can see that its not the people who do what the USA does, but the govt. ( I know most of yall didnt vote for em neways). I dunno about you guys but whats happening in Iraq right now is wrong. k!lling people because you want to steal their sh*t is wrong, you may have an excuse if you are poor, but if you are the richest of the richest thats on some scrooge sh*t.

May the argument rage on.
props for speaking the real!
 12-30-2005, 04:56 AM         #102
Thuglaw2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 life.is.a.bi*ch said:
on be half as a iraqi , even though im not livin there rite now, i know wats goin on and wat people in general really feel about the whole situation. First of all the majority of iraqis dont support the US occupation , some express this only through words and some take up arms these people are neither terrorist, fanatics, baathist or whatever. just regular people (or rebels if u want to) wit no connection to al qaeda or Saddam whatsoever, but this is not gettin through the media ,the picture u see on your tv is happy iraqis goin to vote and occusionaly some attacks made by "terrorist". But the fact is that iraqis are against US presence in Iraq and any military action against the US army and not civialns is very supported by the masses. For u people who think the army is helping please explain to me , why u put 80% of your forces guardin the oil ranks while 20% is on the streets, and why your soldiers let robbery, murder, plunder and other, just pass them by witout intefeering. And why american and other western journalist have 24 hour army surveillance while arabic have non, not to mention having themselvs and their headquarters blown up by your army. Wheres the helping in that.
And we all know this ,hopefully, Saddams regim was well supported by the US u cannot deny that . its all documented, u got rumsfeld shaking hands wit saddam while the kurds were being gased in the north( and no dont be sayin we nor my government didnt know that). are u people really that ignorant. US gave weapons, military intelligence to iraq during its war wit iran. In fact the only wmd Saddam had was the ones u gave him. I can go on and on but since mot of u posting in here alreday got your mind set on joinin the military there is very little hope u people will understand this. Like the sayin goes "the truth is harder to swallow"
good lookin on telling these CNN braindwashed people
 12 years ago '04        #103
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,466 | Props total: 6620 6620
 Doc Strange said:
Arguable. AF PJs are just as elite, if not moreso.

AFSC 3E8X1 - EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE DISPOSAL. It's not a Navy exclusive.

SeaBees are a lesser Red Horse.

Don't be upset you didn't join the Air Force. Many brag about their service, but at the end of the day, I get more questions from the Navy and Army to switch over to the AF.

I'll forgive your spelling and grammar issues. According to the Dept. of Defense, the Navy rarely completes college degrees, so I can't hold it against you.

I guess if Seamen would actually stick around the service without deserting the Navy, more education could be completed....

Oh, have you heard the joke about why Seaman have their name printed on their a.ss pocket?

The point of the post isn't to brag on what my branch of service does it's to show what to do to someone who doesnt know what there talking about
I never said
EOD is exclusive but since you obviously wanted to jump to that conclusion go right on ahead....SEALS aren't just Navy either..if that makes you feel better..Oh and you gave me an AIRFORCE link to argue over who is more elite?
Damn ... I figured you would have came a little different and said maybe the Brits S.A.S.

You also totally missed the point the of me putting the SeaBees names out there..it's alright...I understand...:rolleyes:

Im glad you like your Airforce ..love it...Im still laughin because your the 2nd a.ss to "want to correct my spelling" on a message board..ha you cats is k!lling me ...really.... No branch of service requires a degree for you join in the 1st place so I guess that "educated diss" of yours failed ...Besides I can EASILY go head to head with ANYBODY knowledgewise on my job and that's in all areas of it...and most good techs in the Navy can as well.

I could NEVER be upset I didn't join the AirForce....What do you have that appealed to me..Nothing...Your have a good quality of living...I chose a nice rate in Navy...Im a E-6..In 8 years...which is something most of you could only DREAM of, I see more of the world in the Navy...oh why was I supposed to be mad at not joining the Airforce again?

You get more questions at the end of the day about the Airforce?.....Your point is what again? Plenty of people bounce out the Navy,not everyone can stand sea duty,your point is what? That sh*t is expected in our branch...your doing nothing but puttin up links stating sh*t we already know.And we STILL don't have an issue with manning.

I aint tryin to bag on ya Air Force doc, but PLEASE do not try to play up like your branch or ANY branch is better or harder than any other.Because that's just a personal preference

Oh and I have quite a few "flyboy" jokes myself care to share?

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 12-30-2005 at 10:14 AM..
 12-30-2005, 10:37 AM         #104
rdl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Diyo said:
ha, sees that he no longer has any argument left and tries to take the "i too cool to reply stance", whats funny about kofi annan saying something? He is after all teh sect gen of teh UN

LMAO you know you read that through just to check if i dissed you or anything. No need to be embarrased coz you ran out of things to say.
ok he is a she and I am too cool :)

It was just too long to read
and I could care less if u or anyone else on the internet disses me
its not that important

The reason I think the "Kofi Annan said it so u know its true" is so funny because Kofi DID get caught with his hand in the cookie jar...hes just as corrupt as the next leader of this or CEO of that..why say because he said something its true? Who cares? I definately DO NOT care about the UN
and Saddam didn't either, and alot of countries doing messed up things could care less about the UN!
IF the UN said sh*t and meant it then ok but they dont have a real army
and the countries who are part of the UN make me laugh, thats like our Coalition of the Willing when we went in Iraq...it was a JOKE...so why even have it? most say well its better than nothing and try to convince me
the same but I cant agree if u have something and its broke
fix it or get rid of it
 12 years ago '04        #105
Mangudai 
space
space
$2,672 | Props total: 15 15
The VA's own figures show 90 percent of recent women veterans reporting harassment - a third of whom were r*ped.
I had to stop reading after that....so your telling me almost 30 percent of women are r*ped? Thats bullsh*t...
 12-30-2005, 04:51 PM         #106
AlLsEEing EyE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
millitary brainwashes ppl
 12 years ago '04        #107
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
space
$22,753 | Props total: 28409 28409
 AlLsEEing EyE said:
millitary brainwashes ppl

yeah so they can be respectable human beings and live stable lives almost guarenteed. Nobody know who is or was in the army has been bad off.
 12 years ago '05        #108
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
hell yeah!!! i coulda told you that!!! i'd tell bush to suck my ick
 12 years ago '05        #109
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
 mr_underground said:
yeah so they can be respectable human beings and live stable lives almost guarenteed. Nobody know who is or was in the army has been bad off.

impossible cause they're dead!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #110
space
space
 jayman4 said:
impossible cause they're dead!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

how stupid is this.......
 12 years ago '04        #111
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
That was BS i was in the Air Force and im doing fine now that im out. Bettr than half the nuccas that didnt join.
 12-31-2005, 09:58 AM         #112
MistahBloom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hehe, my job in the military will make me money on the outside i'm.......for lack of a better term, a "nuclear engineer" 75% of us that have gotten out are making at least $70,000 a year, and the age we normally get out at is 24-27, of course the job sucks worse than any other job there is in the military.......but still.......
 12 years ago '04        #113
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 MistahBloom said:
hehe, my job in the military will make me money on the outside i'm.......for lack of a better term, a "nuclear engineer" 75% of us that have gotten out are making at least $70,000 a year, and the age we normally get out at is 24-27, of course the job sucks worse than any other job there is in the military.......but still.......
hell yeah ya'll get paid!
my homeboy got out like 3 years ago and is doin real good for hisself
 12 years ago '04        #114
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cutty Olds said:
hell yeah ya'll get paid!
my homeboy got out like 3 years ago and is doin real good for hisself
sh*t i made 90k this year cuz of my training, Im a satellite controller. In fact i made 6K for working over christmas.
 12-31-2005, 04:43 PM         #115
BaddNewZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think joining the military today is idiotic...... who are we f!ghting???.... just a bunch of faceless criminals pushing out lies and extorting the youth into dieing for THEIR cause.....

If you wanna join cause you got no other option for college..... or something like that.......I guess you do what you gotta do..... but anybody believing in the war goin on now and havin confidence in Bush can catch a mothafu*kin fat bullet to the head....
 12-31-2005, 05:28 PM         #116
kb45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I joined the Marine Corps, whereas I could have gone to college. No, joining the military isn't idiotic, if you want to be in it. But to be in it for benefits and money and all that, then maybe its a bit bad.

The military is defending you civilians, not literally but they are. Like the other dude said. You hate the military till you need them right?

Perhaps you people have failed to notice. We don't live in a utopian world, we will always need the military. So saying don't join IS idiotic. If we didn't have the military might we have now and always did .. I wonder how many times will this country be invaded? If there was to be an invasion in our own soil, and no one would have joined the mil cause of the bs that was written, who would f!ght for you? You civilians? HA.

And by the way. Marines > * .. they're versatile. lol

Oh yah. I don't believe in the war thats going on now .. but I do believe in defending and helping my fellow American military men and woman until stupid bush gets us out of that fu*king desert!

Last edited by kb45; 12-31-2005 at 05:30 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #117
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 kb45 said:
I joined the Marine Corps, whereas I could have gone to college. No, joining the military isn't idiotic, if you want to be in it. But to be in it for benefits and money and all that, then maybe its a bit bad.

The military is defending you civilians, not literally but they are. Like the other dude said. You hate the military till you need them right?

Perhaps you people have failed to notice. We don't live in a utopian world, we will always need the military. So saying don't join IS idiotic. If we didn't have the military might we have now and always did .. I wonder how many times will this country be invaded? If there was to be an invasion in our own soil, and no one would have joined the mil cause of the bs that was written, who would f!ght for you? You civilians? HA.

And by the way. Marines > * .. they're versatile. lol

Oh yah. I don't believe in the war thats going on now .. but I do believe in defending and helping my fellow American military men and woman until stupid bush gets us out of that fu*king desert!
Air Force > Marine

Air Force dudes get paid to talk to females in a A/C office building while paying fantasy football, Ay!.
 12-31-2005, 07:15 PM         #118
kpcustoms  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BaddNewZ said:
I think joining the military today is idiotic...... who are we f!ghting???.... just a bunch of faceless criminals pushing out lies and extorting the youth into dieing for THEIR cause.....

If you wanna join cause you got no other option for college..... or something like that.......I guess you do what you gotta do..... but anybody believing in the war goin on now and havin confidence in Bush can catch a mothafu*kin fat bullet to the head....
how about joining because of the hundreds of thousands that have died before us so you can talk like a ignorant a.ss. freedom aint free
 12 years ago '04        #119
space
space
 kpcustoms said:
how about joining because of the hundreds of thousands that have died before us so you can talk like a ignorant a.ss. freedom aint free

yep exactly, its also a privalige that he can say some stupid sh*t like that and not his right.
 12 years ago '04        #120
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 Mysonne said:
Air Force > Marine

Air Force dudes get paid to talk to females in a A/C office building while paying fantasy football, Ay!.
haha Word tothat
my 2 cents

Navy > Airforce > Marine

Get paid to talk to bi*ches in A/C office buildings AND hit multiple ports fu*k local native females and leave!! haha

**I sucked at fantasy football this year..but i'll SMASH ya a.ss in Madden!**
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy