Dec 27 - 8 Reasons Why You SHOULDNT Join The Military

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
space
$22,753 | Props total: 28409 28409
from reading some of the post only a few realize that what we can do in America is a privalage and not a right.....some a lot of this board consist of that "new generation". You post some sh*t like this in China and you will be kindly told to get the fu*k out if you don't want military protection. the military opens up all kinds of door for jobs and other oppertunities so you can live a stable life. If you like adventure and challege then the military is where you wanna be. If you love your country and want to see it successful in the future then the military is where you wanna be ( volintary government) but as for most of the post here i guess they would perfer us to have a Mexican or North Korean style government where military enrollment is mandatory when you urn 18. Since they are telling people not to join, so then anyone can walk in here and tell us what to do becuase we are to weak to f!ght. Then the Gov't would have to force a military. Somebody delete this thread. I'm also going to have to call you a dumbass for posting something of f of guerillafunk.com. thats a record label which houses twisted rappers like dead prez, immortal technique, and other fake revoultionist people who don't like to read.

These people are worst than media liberals, actually they would be there best friends if there facts were so intentionally twisted. Read how they change words in head lines to make them look bad

some of this sh*t makes me sad that people actually listen to this and agree. Its people like them there listeners and the people on here who agree that make me put more and more money in my Bank of China account.

Last edited by mr_underground; 12-28-2005 at 09:43 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #62
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,466 | Props total: 6620 6620
 Cartel said:
sh*t im in da front line with the airforce .. combat convoy operations . gun trucks .. thru every city over there gettin shot at avoidin uxo's pipe bombs etcc in the road ... we work hand to hand wit the army and marines when deployed.. now the navy is the real pus*ys .. they just str8 up gay .. yea the airforce does ahve alot of easy career fields but not all .. we have alot of desk jobs . but most of them are with civilians now .. the diff between airforce and army is af takes better care of its people .. bottom line .. we do pt liek army deploy like them .. state side yea my job is easy but im only state side 4- 6 months of the year

Damn now I gotta stomp a fu*kin AIRMEN

Where pussies? hahaha your a fu*kin fool
Navy
- Most Elite Special Forces Unit in the world (Navy Seals)
- EOD (Explosive Ordanance and Disposal
- SeaBees - how about you just look them up since you know so much
- Uhmmm hey fu*k nut guess who's actually IN THE FIELD with the Marines....hmmm Corspman...guess what branch there in NAVY
-We also work directly with Spec War Units and pilot some of there small craft
-Hey guess who else does boarding of ships and other sea vessels for drug ops and illegal weapons.....Yeah ..I think WE do that too...
-Oh and the whole f!ghter pilot thing..yeah we're in that too

You work NOWHERE near hand in hand with the Marines more than the Navy does!! hahaha you sound retarded even saying that...How about you learn a little of your own Millitary history..jesus you REALLY can't be serious

Were pussies? haha bi*ch please just because your "LOADING TRUCKS AND CONVOYS" doesn't qualify you call ANYONE a pus*y...Especially since there are Navy people who in supply who do the EXACT same job out there!

Your truly a tool......

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 12-29-2005 at 12:36 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #63
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 682 682
They're targeting Latino youth with special Spanish-language ads.
fu*k the army.
 12-29-2005, 12:50 AM         #64
Doc Strange  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:

Arguable. AF PJs are just as elite, if not moreso.

Cutty Olds said:
EOD (Explosive Ordanance and Disposal)
AFSC 3E8X1 - EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE DISPOSAL. It's not a Navy exclusive.

Cutty Olds said:
SeaBees - how about you just look them up since you know so much
SeaBees are a lesser Red Horse.

Don't be upset you didn't join the Air Force. Many brag about their service, but at the end of the day, I get more questions from the Navy and Army to switch over to the AF.

I'll forgive your spelling and grammar issues. According to the Dept. of Defense, the Navy rarely completes college degrees, so I can't hold it against you.

I guess if Seamen would actually stick around the service without deserting the Navy, more education could be completed....

Oh, have you heard the joke about why Seaman have their name printed on their a.ss pocket?
 12-29-2005, 04:38 AM         #65
Diyo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Before i get started, id just like to say that I agree that that article is heavliy biased, and when I argue im not arguing for it. Though within that bias there is some truth, just heavily exaggerated.

Ok....... I think I'ma use some colours to keep your brains awake coz this is going top be a long one.

First of all to the people who are all on the "You have freedom of speech talk, you can do this, you can do that"

OPEN YOUR EYES: AMERICA ISNT THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WHERE PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS, YET THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO FEEL THEY HAVE TO BLOW UP OTHER PEOPLE TO "PROTECT" THEIR RIGHTS.

And dont yall try to talk about new generations etc and try to cast me in that lot. I from Zimbabwe ok, I know what oppression is, I have travelled to many countries (am currently in New Zealand) and so I have a general idea of whats happening, and I can tell you right now the USA isnt the only country with civic liberties. I dont even think you guys have the best in the world either, you call a two party state a democracy? Your media is heavily censored, and you are fed this propaganda about how you have it so good. Look at your guy's health system, the poor die of 3rd world diseases, you have big gun problems, your legal system is heavily clogged up, the list goes on.

Granted I wouldnt try to front, The USA is still a fu*ken awesome country on the world stage, and its power in terms of economic/firepower or any otehr type of sway you can think, they have got it locked down. Best place in the world? Matter of taste i suppose. The reason I say all this stuff first is because I find most Americans i meet dont have a clue whats happening outside and depend on the one-sided media, not their fault, but it just seems thats how you guys are schooled, whereas us guys on the outside know you guys better than you know us.

Now to deal with some points

spanish said:
Nice to know you only fu*k with twisted facts-That pipeline your talkin about was started during Clintons term before we ever went to Afghanistan-and what is your solution to getting oil then if your against getting it from over there? bcause we need oil-thats a fact for ya. with no oil any kind of production of even something as simple as plastic is impossible. its not like its being stolen -WE PAY FOR IT.
So let me get this right, you sanction the k!lling civilians just so the USA can control the oil? How do you get oil? You buy it like everyone else, and stop trying to push around people. Everyone needs oil too but they aint k!lling children and using chemical weapons (Yes its true, look up MK77) to k!ll invisible rebels. The lie about civillian casualties, man the fu*ked up people in Fallujah.

And oh yeah before i forget
The journalists who try to reveal these truths always get censored, the journalist who leaked that footage of the US soldier k!lling an injure man begging for mercy in Iraq got the sack. Thats how long the arm of thses mafu*kas is, theres that freedom of speech huh?

DjNocturnal said:
why don't all you people hating on us military folks go join up with the taliban. all the people on here bad mouthing the military have no idea what they are talking about.
WTF! Seriously.. i shake my head at this comment. So let me get this straight, just because people speak out against the millitary they now support the taliban? This is the brainwashing I'm talking about! People are fed all this crap, the USA isn't in Iraq f!ghting the taliban, they are f!ghting for control of oil, after going in under the peretence of looking for weapons and violating various UN charters, (even though the hipocrites would be keen to kick a.ss if anybody else did this) and k!lling people for no reason. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE AGAINST THE ARMY, NOT BECAUSE THEY SUPPORT THE TALIBAN. With comments it scares me that you are allowed to be around deadly weapons.

rdl said:
you act like something is wrong about helping yourself?
fu*k yes! Esp if its at the cost of other people, who you are supposed to be helping!

rdl said:
Most of them puff weed all day and sit in front of the computer reading conspiracy theories
Yea while you are watching cnn, you are so blind man, open your eyes. They aint conspiracy theories. Your govt is in Iraq right now, fu*king people over, for something that aint even there, all for their own ends, do you not think there is something wrong with that?

RDL said:
I cant understand ppl like u who dont see the world is an UGLY place and was that way long before the big bad superpower called the USA
World Wars existed BEFORE the US...Places like Africa and the Middle East, and parts of Asia,etc etc...the ppl are hurting because of their corrupt dictatorships who give very little if anything back to the ppl who are living in proverty that most Americans have never and will never know! Remember the poorest here still live better than in other countries, but thats our fault
even though rich countries give billions to poorer countries..its still never enough
Yeah and who put these dictatorships up? The west. Once Iraq's puppet govt is well established, and it became corrupt after, the USA wouldnt give a fu*k, as long as they get a drink of the oil. We see this in the world time and time again, where puppet regimes are allowed to be corrupt as long as they give the countries who put them there lucaritive contracts to r*pe the country of its minerals. Thats where those so called billions you talk about go! And oh yea lets not forget the American companies that will get the contracts to rebuild Iraq, more $$$ for GB's cronies and teh american economy. What a surprise.

Doc Strange said:
1. You are able to post opinions without censorship. This is not possible in Communist Korea, which stays in check due to our military (for a short while, at least.)
2. You have electricity in which to connect to the internet. Try doing this in in parts of Russia in which rebel factions and a corrupt government dictate who receives electric power.
3. You have money for a computer, which is not possible for most in Columbia. Thanks to the FARC, which the Columbian government cannot control, valuables are taken at will and cannot be stopped.

Your mom drives a SUV due to our control over the world's oil procurement.
Riiiiiight. So the USA is the only place in the world with freedom of speech, electricity, internet, computers and SUV's? :applause:

You can still get this stuff w/out k!lling people you know.

To sum up: i dont hate American people at all, because I can see that its not the people who do what the USA does, but the govt. ( I know most of yall didnt vote for em neways). I dunno about you guys but whats happening in Iraq right now is wrong. k!lling people because you want to steal their sh*t is wrong, you may have an excuse if you are poor, but if you are the richest of the richest thats on some scrooge sh*t.

May the argument rage on.
 12 years ago '05        #66
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,610 | Props total: 3512 3512
i just want the army shirt
 12-29-2005, 06:27 AM         #67
life.is.a.bitch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Diyo said:
Before i get started, id just like to say that I agree that that article is heavliy biased, and when I argue im not arguing for it. Though within that bias there is some truth, just heavily exaggerated.

Ok....... I think I'ma use some colours to keep your brains awake coz this is going top be a long one.

First of all to the people who are all on the "You have freedom of speech talk, you can do this, you can do that"

OPEN YOUR EYES: AMERICA ISNT THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WHERE PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS, YET THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO FEEL THEY HAVE TO BLOW UP OTHER PEOPLE TO "PROTECT" THEIR RIGHTS.

And dont yall try to talk about new generations etc and try to cast me in that lot. I from Zimbabwe ok, I know what oppression is, I have travelled to many countries (am currently in New Zealand) and so I have a general idea of whats happening, and I can tell you right now the USA isnt the only country with civic liberties. I dont even think you guys have the best in the world either, you call a two party state a democracy? Your media is heavily censored, and you are fed this propaganda about how you have it so good. Look at your guy's health system, the poor die of 3rd world diseases, you have big gun problems, your legal system is heavily clogged up, the list goes on.

Granted I wouldnt try to front, The USA is still a fu*ken awesome country on the world stage, and its power in terms of economic/firepower or any otehr type of sway you can think, they have got it locked down. Best place in the world? Matter of taste i suppose. The reason I say all this stuff first is because I find most Americans i meet dont have a clue whats happening outside and depend on the one-sided media, not their fault, but it just seems thats how you guys are schooled, whereas us guys on the outside know you guys better than you know us.

So let me get this right, you sanction the k!lling civilians just so the USA can control the oil? How do you get oil? You buy it like everyone else, and stop trying to push around people. Everyone needs oil too but they aint k!lling children and using chemical weapons (Yes its true, look up MK77) to k!ll invisible rebels. The lie about civillian casualties, man the fu*ked up people in Fallujah.

The journalists who try to reveal these truths always get censored, the journalist who leaked that footage of the US soldier k!lling an injure man begging for mercy in Iraq got the sack. Thats how long the arm of thses mafu*kas is, theres that freedom of speech huh?

WTF! Seriously.. i shake my head at this comment. So let me get this straight, just because people speak out against the millitary they now support the taliban? This is the brainwashing I'm talking about! People are fed all this crap, the USA isn't in Iraq f!ghting the taliban, they are f!ghting for control of oil, after going in under the peretence of looking for weapons and violating various UN charters, (even though the hipocrites would be keen to kick a.ss if anybody else did this) and k!lling people for no reason. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE AGAINST THE ARMY, NOT BECAUSE THEY SUPPORT THE TALIBAN. With comments it scares me that you are allowed to be around deadly weapons.

fu*k yes! Esp if its at the cost of other people, who you are supposed to be helping!

Yea while you are watching cnn, you are so blind man, open your eyes. They aint conspiracy theories. Your govt is in Iraq right now, fu*king people over, for something that aint even there, all for their own ends, do you not think there is something wrong with that?

Yeah and who put these dictatorships up? The west. Once Iraq's puppet govt is well established, and it became corrupt after, the USA wouldnt give a fu*k, as long as they get a drink of the oil. We see this in the world time and time again, where puppet regimes are allowed to be corrupt as long as they give the countries who put them there lucaritive contracts to r*pe the country of its minerals. Thats where those so called billions you talk about go! And oh yea lets not forget the American companies that will get the contracts to rebuild Iraq, more $$$ for GB's cronies and teh american economy. What a surprise.

Riiiiiight. So the USA is the only place in the world with freedom of speech, electricity, internet, computers and SUV's? :applause:

To sum up: i dont hate American people at all, because I can see that its not the people who do what the USA does, but the govt. ( I know most of yall didnt vote for em neways). I dunno about you guys but whats happening in Iraq right now is wrong. k!lling people because you want to steal their sh*t is wrong, you may have an excuse if you are poor, but if you are the richest of the richest thats on some scrooge sh*t.

Thank u!!! :applause: (i knew there had to be someone wit common sense on this thread)
 12 years ago '05        #68
couplewords 
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 0 0
you have some truths...but its skewed. i'm in the air gaurd. About to graduate with my B.A. -they paid for all my tuition. All my books. Paying back my loans. And threw me 750 a month extras. Military discounts. And you get paid anything your called up. Over-all, if you do your research-its a real good opportunity. It beats most scholarships. I mean its all in perspective- I was doing things in the streets that were dangerous and had worse potential outcomes. If your critiquing the military,,,I hope you don't smoke, eat healthy, wear 50 sunblock, don't speed, have a degree, high paying job, and don't have unprotective s3x. There is alot out there thats dangerous
 12-29-2005, 10:42 AM         #69
Cartel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
Damn now I gotta stomp a fu*kin AIRMEN

Where pussies? hahaha your a fu*kin fool
Navy
- EOD (Explosive Ordanance and Disposal
- SeaBees - how about you just look them up since you know so much
- Uhmmm hey fu*k nut guess who's actually IN THE FIELD with the Marines....hmmm Corspman...guess what branch there in NAVY
-We also work directly with Spec War Units and pilot some of there small craft
-Hey guess who else does boarding of ships and other sea vessels for drug ops and illegal weapons.....Yeah ..I think WE do that too...
-Oh and the whole f!ghter pilot thing..yeah we're in that too

You work NOWHERE near hand in hand with the Marines more than the Navy does!! hahaha you sound retarded even saying that...How about you learn a little of your own Millitary history..jesus you REALLY can't be serious

Were pussies? haha bi*ch please just because your "LOADING TRUCKS AND CONVOYS" doesn't qualify you call ANYONE a pus*y...Especially since there are Navy people who in supply who do the EXACT same job out there!

Your truly a tool......
-af has pararesuce combat control etc.. as far as elite forces
-af has eod units more so than any other service
- were in the field with the army and some cases with the marines depending on yoru career field i know i personlay with my afsc i train hand on hand with army and marines doing convoy exercises
- we pilot all our sh*t were the fu*kin air force
-coast guard does more drug bust as far as catchin ships smugglin them in the us
- the us air force is in fact the worlds greatest air force ...
- navy is nothin greatest
yall do what yall do that benifits us all as far as were in the same military just a diff branch we all do our parts but yall really not doin sh*t for us as far as combat goes
yall are the least populated branch we got

take it how ya want it
 12-29-2005, 10:46 AM         #70
Spanish  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Diyo said:
So let me get this right, you sanction the k!lling civilians just so the USA can control the oil? How do you get oil? You buy it like everyone else, and stop trying to push around people. Everyone needs oil too but they aint k!lling children and using chemical weapons
your arguement is flawed already-1st of all I never "sanctioned" k!lling any innocent civilians-and we do pay for it.I was speaking on the oil in the Caspian Sea-in AFGHANISTAN-not Iraq.Your a.ssumption that we are in Iraq to steal their oil is wrong-and not supported by any real facts.

See what I mean...

Diyo said:
the USA isn't in Iraq f!ghting the taliban, they are f!ghting for control of oil, after going in under the peretence of looking for weapons and violating various UN charters, (even though the hipocrites would be keen to kick a.ss if anybody else did this) and k!lling people for no reason......
VIOLATED U.N. CHARTERS???? what are you talkin about? We were the only ones following through with the U.N. resolutions-your gettin us confused with Saddam, buddy.(he violated them for 12 years)
I could easily say your the one brainwashed. saying my government is fu*king people up-your a fu*kin joke. Yes the military is CAPABLE of fu*kin people up-but they are helping. Did you not see the past elections? 70% voter turnout.thats more than the U.S.'s last Election. Its sad that people like you dont see any good in whats goin on over there.but its because of what ever media you watch in what ever corner of the globe that your in-obviously very anti-U.S.
Ive got friends over there-like I said before, they are helping to build schools,build mosques,build churches,businesses.This is fact-none of that is for oil. Damn your misinformed.once again I'll show you....

Diyo said:
Yeah and who put these dictatorships up? The west. Once Iraq's puppet govt is well established, and it became corrupt after, the USA wouldnt give a fu*k, as long as they get a drink of the oil.
So your saying that we put saddam in his spot as dictator? WOW!!! without going into details....Iraq was controlled by England before they became there own nation with King Faysal as the leader-succeeded by his son Ghazi until the Bathists took control under General Ahmad Hasan al-Bakr -who later put Saddam as his successor.So how exactly did we put him there?

You need to do more research when you start tryin to condemn a whole country or group of people. The soldiers in Iraq are being thanked daily for what they are doing-what have you done for them-what has your country done to help the people of Iraq? Please dont minimize the sacrifice of our soldiers or the Iraqis that have died to better there nation.you obviously arent qualified to speak intelligently about it.get your facts straight dunny.
 12-29-2005, 10:52 AM         #71
killuminatinow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdl said:
What if no one joined the military?

Our military might be at war now but the US military
also HELPS other countries all over the world

I'm proud of the men and women in our military
and would never think they were any less intelligent
than the next person because they chose to join

"Joining the military is hazardous to our lives"

bullsh*t, the military helped SAVE 30,000+ lives
off rooftops in New Orleans

ppl like you who thought this info was something worth posting
are more hazardous than the military
Ignorance is disease, and u my friend are an IDIOT!
no, we wouldn't be in the bullsh*t we are now and they wouldn't be able to push New World Order.....
 12-29-2005, 11:04 AM         #72
BassDroppa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
agree
 12-29-2005, 11:22 AM         #73
Doc Strange  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Diyo said:

The U.S. is not the only place, but it's the one we are talking about. Name another on the world stage who enjoys the freedoms we do while remaining a dominant superpower.

It's possible, but unlikely.
 12 years ago '05        #74
TKO420 
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 380 380
Talking all that sh*t about our Military is very disrespectful to the people that protect our way of life. Life.Is.a.bi*ch, who the fu*k are you to tell people that they shouldn't join the Armed Forces? I'm going into the Marine Corps soon and I'm going to be goddamn proud. I got love and respect for all branches of the millitary because we're all on the same side.
 12 years ago '04        #75
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
space
$22,753 | Props total: 28409 28409
 Diyo said:

whoa! your talking about brainwashed, you post has some serious anger in it. You sound like your real emotional are eating everthing the New Zeland news gives to you. The rest of the owrld follows the US and Britian. they have internet and free speech becuase we set the example. All you can see is k!lling people. You have some crazy tunnel vision. What the US does is to beter the US. The Iraq's don't seem mad, The 2 factions that were previously k!lling each other seem to be coming together now. I think you need to read up on world history altogether before you start talking about the US gov't.
 12-29-2005, 03:02 PM         #76
life.is.a.bitch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on be half as a iraqi , even though im not livin there rite now, i know wats goin on and wat people in general really feel about the whole situation. First of all the majority of iraqis dont support the US occupation , some express this only through words and some take up arms these people are neither terrorist, fanatics, baathist or whatever. just regular people (or rebels if u want to) wit no connection to al qaeda or Saddam whatsoever, but this is not gettin through the media ,the picture u see on your tv is happy iraqis goin to vote and occusionaly some attacks made by "terrorist". But the fact is that iraqis are against US presence in Iraq and any military action against the US army and not civialns is very supported by the masses. For u people who think the army is helping please explain to me , why u put 80% of your forces guardin the oil ranks while 20% is on the streets, and why your soldiers let robbery, murder, plunder and other, just pass them by witout intefeering. And why american and other western journalist have 24 hour army surveillance while arabic have non, not to mention having themselvs and their headquarters blown up by your army. Wheres the helping in that.
And we all know this ,hopefully, Saddams regim was well supported by the US u cannot deny that . its all documented, u got rumsfeld shaking hands wit saddam while the kurds were being gased in the north( and no dont be sayin we nor my government didnt know that). are u people really that ignorant. US gave weapons, military intelligence to iraq during its war wit iran. In fact the only wmd Saddam had was the ones u gave him. I can go on and on but since mot of u posting in here alreday got your mind set on joinin the military there is very little hope u people will understand this. Like the sayin goes "the truth is harder to swallow"

Last edited by life.is.a.bitch; 12-29-2005 at 03:04 PM..
 12-29-2005, 03:05 PM         #77
rdl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Diyo said:
Look at your guy's health system, the poor die of 3rd world diseases, you have big gun problems, your legal system is heavily clogged up, the list goes on.[/COLOR]
and our health care system is the reason we have the BEST medical care
in the world! When ppl in other countries need SERIOUS sh*t done and they have $ guess where they come to get it done? surprise surprise

AND I have NEVER had health insurance AND have never been turned down
for medical attention or been sent a bill! Our poor are dying of third world diseases? Do u believe that?

When I was in New Orleans I went to Charity hospital, if u broke no insurance thats where u go, do ppl with money like going there, of course not, but I can't complain I was taken care of, for FREE

and now that I'm in New York I have Medicad AKA FREE HEALTHCARE
and alot of ppl in NY and the United States have it
I do not NEED nor WANT a system like Europe
thats why Europeans are HEAVILY TAXED
no thank you

Diyo said:
"Yea while you are watching cnn, you are so blind man, open your eyes."
I don't watch CNN (or any other news network, BBC is ok) and I'm not a man, and just becuase we see the world differently not mean I'm blind...
 12-29-2005, 03:17 PM         #78
rdl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 life.is.a.bi*ch said:
on be half as a iraqi , even though im not livin there rite now, i know wats goin on and wat people in general really feel about the whole situation. First of all the majority of iraqis dont support the US occupation
Did the majority of Iraqi's support Saddams dictatorship?
what about all the men who fought,died,lost limbs when Iraq and Iran were at war for years!?! Yes things are far from perfect in Iraq
but there were far from perfect before

and WHY are we protecting the oil? WHY are "terrorist/rebels/whatever" bombing the pipelines? We are protecting them for the same reason there being bombed!

Last edited by rdl; 12-29-2005 at 03:32 PM..
 12-29-2005, 03:19 PM         #79
Spanish  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 life.is.a.bi*ch said:
on be half as a iraqi , even though im not livin there rite now, i know wats goin on and wat people in general really feel about the whole situation. First of all the majority of iraqis dont support the US occupation , some express this only through words and some take up arms these people are neither terrorist, fanatics, baathist or whatever. just regular people (or rebels if u want to) wit no connection to al qaeda or Saddam whatsoever, but this is not gettin through the media ,the picture u see on your tv is happy iraqis goin to vote and occusionaly some attacks made by "terrorist". But the fact is that iraqis are against US presence in Iraq and any military action against the US army and not civialns is very supported by the masses. For u people who think the army is helping please explain to me , why u put 80% of your forces guardin the oil ranks while 20% is on the streets, and why your soldiers let robbery, murder, plunder and other, just pass them by witout intefeering. And why american and other western journalist have 24 hour army surveillance while arabic have non, not to mention having themselvs and their headquarters blown up by your army. Wheres the helping in that.
And we all know this ,hopefully, Saddams regim was well supported by the US u cannot deny that . its all documented, u got rumsfeld shaking hands wit saddam while the kurds were being gased in the north( and no dont be sayin we nor my government didnt know that). are u people really that ignorant. US gave weapons, military intelligence to iraq during its war wit iran. In fact the only wmd Saddam had was the ones u gave him. I can go on and on but since mot of u posting in here alreday got your mind set on joinin the military there is very little hope u people will understand this. Like the sayin goes "the truth is harder to swallow"
Sorry bud-I dont buy that bullsh*t you sellin-you cant say what your saying is truthful when even alternative media shows differently.Not to mention I know people that are over there too and they say opposite.You can say that they-the iraqis- want to control their own government and that they wants us out as soon a.ss possible-BUT the key words -AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.--meaning that there is a mostly foreign enemy in the country that do not want the iraqis to have a free government-over and over THEY hurt innocent iraqis.you cant possibly tell me this is false. On top of that-with the population of iraqis to american soldiers? cmon dude. Its like 12,000 to 1 ratio. If they wanted us out -sh*t- plus everyone can carry a automatic out there--:D
Oh by the way, a gut-busting LOL @ "why u put 80% of your forces guardin the oil ranks while 20% is on the streets"
your a joke.
 12-29-2005, 03:24 PM         #80
life.is.a.bitch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdl said:
and our health care system is the reason we have the BEST medical care
in the world! When ppl in other countries need SERIOUS sh*t done and they have $ guess where they come to get it done? surprise surprise

AND I have NEVER had health insurance AND have never been turned down
for medical attention or been sent a bill! Our poor are dying of third world diseases? Do u believe that?

When I was in New Orleans I went to Charity hospital, if u broke no insurance thats where u go, do ppl with money like going there, of course not, but I can't complain I was taken care of, for FREE

and now that I'm in New York I have Medicad AKA FREE HEALTHCARE
and alot of ppl in NY and the United States have it
I do not NEED nor WANT a system like Europe
thats why Europeans are HEAVILY TAXED
no thank you

I don't watch CNN (or any other news network, BBC is ok) and I'm not a man, and just becuase we see the world differently not mean I'm blind...
estachfer allah ...listen to u self, americas health care system is even worse than the military, i bet they even make more money...thats all there is to it , america is all about profit.
I rather pay high taxes and knowing that someone less fortune than me is getting the kind of medical treatment he needs according to his health condition and not his financial condition. Beacause were I come from we are learned to think as whole group rather than individuals.

Last edited by life.is.a.bitch; 12-29-2005 at 03:28 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy