Dec 27 - 8 Reasons Why You SHOULDNT Join The Military

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-04-2007, 07:11 PM         #241
yanboyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i already kno this before even THOUGHT ABOut joinin the military
"U wan us to f!ght UR WAR, WTF IM f!ghtIN FOR HUH I AINT GOT NO LOV HERE, POLICE BEAT ME IN THE STREETS, man FUK PEACE" -2pac
 11 years ago '06        #242
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
i got out for these reasons
 03-04-2007, 07:23 PM         #243
djmarkuz91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE ARMY JUST WANT BEANERS AND BLACKS. I ALWAYS SEE THEM IN THE INNER PART OF THE CITY AND IT IS SAD TO SEE THEM TALKING A LOT OF BULLsh*t ABOUT HOW GOOD THEY ARE.

TRUE THAT THEY DO PAY FOR COLLEGE, BUT U GOT NO RIGHTS IN AMERICA NO MORE. IN CALIFORNIA GO TO LA INNER CITY AND YOU WILL SEE THEM. GOT TO THE OC OR NOUTHERN CALIFORIAN AND YOU WILL NOT SEE THEM...
 11 years ago '06        #244
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 255 255
THIS IS A BULLsh*t THREAD. WHO WILL DEFEND THIS COUNTRY IF WE HAVE NO SOLDIERS?????fu*k DAT!!! SOLDIERS GET PAID FOR WHAT THEY DO AND THEY VOLUNTEER TO SERVE!!!!! NOBODY IN MY UNITE EVER COMPLAINED ABOUT BEING DEPLOYED!! fu*k DAT WE LOOKED FOWARD TO IT!!!! IF EVERYONE THOUGHT LIKE THAT THERE WOULDNT BE AN AMERICA!!! WE WOULD BE SOME COMMUNIST COUNTRY WITH SLAVERY AND ALL DAT!! fu*k OUTTA HERE WIT DAT BULL
 03-04-2007, 07:28 PM         #245
djmarkuz91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also The Military Is For People Who Got Nothing Left In Their Life. Again The Military Wants Beaners And Blacks....
 11 years ago '06        #246
Cary 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 145 145
 Tavito said:
Everyone swears the military nothing but trouble. It's all double standard, yeah your training & service is a bi*ch. If you think about it... you never know what you got till it's gone, & goddamnit! I want my freedom.

Now I'm not saying USA is the BEST country in the world because every country's got their ups & down (i.e. Canada's got free healthcare for citizens... yet they have to wait for service & they get taxed up the a.ss for it.)

Now the people that say fu*k the military are basically saying fu*k the USA, because if it werent for the troops then we'd be in BIG fu*king trouble. Look around people, see what you have all around you, clean air, schools from town to town, a roof over your head, clean water!

Most countries don't have sh*t, yet Americans still wanna be lazy & not give a fu*k about anything because everything in this country is a given.

real sh*t

the person who strated this thread need to closed it this is some bullsh*t
and you shouldnt make fun,talk bad about the people who put their lives
on the line for us

Last edited by Cary; 03-04-2007 at 07:30 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #247
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
hahaha i think its funny that the only people saying this isnt true are people in the air force
wtf DOES THe air force even do anyway? when the fu*k have u ever heard of the air force doing sh*t.
 03-04-2007, 07:31 PM         #248
djmarkuz91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NOCCOWT said:
THIS IS A BULLsh*t THREAD. WHO WILL DEFEND THIS COUNTRY IF WE HAVE NO SOLDIERS?????fu*k DAT!!! SOLDIERS GET PAID FOR WHAT THEY DO AND THEY VOLUNTEER TO SERVE!!!!! NOBODY IN MY UNITE EVER COMPLAINED ABOUT BEING DEPLOYED!! fu*k DAT WE LOOKED FOWARD TO IT!!!! IF EVERYONE THOUGHT LIKE THAT THERE WOULDNT BE AN AMERICA!!! WE WOULD BE SOME COMMUNIST COUNTRY WITH SLAVERY AND ALL DAT!! fu*k OUTTA HERE WIT DAT BULL
WELL DICTORSHIP (or however you spell it) IS THE BEST IN MY OPINION. JUST GOT ONE PERSON DOING THE JOB, BUT AGAIN YOU HOPE THEY WON'T TAKE THEIR POWER TO EXTREME...
 03-04-2007, 07:32 PM         #249
djmarkuz91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
hahaha i think its funny that the only people saying this isnt true are people in the air force
wtf DOES THe air force even do anyway? when the fu*k have u ever heard of the air force doing sh*t.
THE AIR FORCE BLOWS UP sh*t!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
 11 years ago '04        #250
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 6786 6786
<<< US Army

notoriousthugzz said:
...not true.
 11 years ago '05        #251
Immaking 
space
space
$977 | Props total: 169 169
This sounded just a bit biased...i can see if u were on the front line or some sort of special ops unit...but overall (if u're smart) very beneficial
 11 years ago '04        #252
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
 rdl said:
What if no one joined the military?

Our military might be at war now but the US military
also HELPS other countries all over the world

I'm proud of the men and women in our military
and would never think they were any less intelligent
than the next person because they chose to join

"Joining the military is hazardous to our lives"

bullsh*t, the military helped SAVE 30,000+ lives
off rooftops in New Orleans

ppl like you who thought this info was something worth posting
are more hazardous than the military
Ignorance is disease, and u my friend are an IDIOT!
looks like he voted for bush....
 03-05-2007, 12:35 AM         #253
TAY FLOWZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not true....to me its what branch you join first of all
 03-05-2007, 12:56 AM         #254
maseface80  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When someone says "fu*k the Military" I believe they are referring to the "Institution" or "Establishment" not the individual men and women that serve. I have nothing but respect and a feeling of debt to the people who serve this country in any way shape or form, but its just the way the political machine and corrupt government that we elect, abuses and misuse the extent of our Army, Navy, Air Force, and National Guard. Its purpose is to defend this country and help neighboring/allied countries from being dominated or overran by enemies. That purpose has been stretched to a purpose of spreading "democracy" to the entire world regardless if they wants it or not.

So don't take offense to people's dismay toward the "establishment" personally, because im definately sure they are not referring to individuals
 11 years ago '04        #255
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6607 6607
<<< NOT True.....US NAVY
 notoriousthugzz said:
You hear of Air Force doing sh*t all the time, YOU just don't know what exactly they actually do...
 03-05-2007, 08:29 AM         #256
dre4dollas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If they try and draft me i'll shoot one of them mothafu*ka's off my front porch.
 03-05-2007, 11:43 AM         #257
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
I will say this would you like us to sit back and do nothing in the world and let everybody f!ght and do there own thing and then let that sh*t boil over and end up on our soil are would like to take the f!ght to them first and keep it on there land. Iraq is wrong i don't agree with that sh*t at all we should have handled it another way. But some sh*t dosent need to be left to boil trust me if we didn't do have the fu*ked up sh*t this world would be crazy you really think these other countries give a fu*k about peace and your a.ss they wait in the background to attack us but people like you think that nothing will happen if we just sit back and be like ya'll do what ya'll do and we just going to chill over here if that sh*t happened your house would be getting bombed n*ggaz we would be like the other nation. Our military keeps n*ggaz away from America countries don't fu*k with us cause our military is strong. Plus people in america don't help themseleves we make to many damn excuse as to why we aint got no money but other people from foreign countries come over and make millions you know why cause we think every thing should be handed to us and we don't have to work for nothing and we got the mindset that we got to have nice clothes nice cars and all the expensive sh*t but we don't won't to work hard for it we just want a hand out
Man... no one comes over here! We are isolated from the rest of the world basically. Do you realize how difficult it would be for any country to get anywhere near us without us knowing? Damn near impossible. but they keep bringing up that as a threat to keep us scared stupid.

We can have the best military in the world, but that doesn't mean we have to send them out to k!ll people all the time. How many places are actually in turmoil right now? A helluva lot more than the oil rich countries we keep fu*king with.

What about North Korea? They were testing nukes this past year, but i guess they are not as much of a threat as a militant iraqi group. :rolleyes:

We only get involved when our leader's dough is in question. Other than that, they don't care about peace.
 11 years ago '04        #258
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
man..all this shyt got my head spinning..I mean, this thread is like 2 yrs old and things have gotten so much worse since then..I cant even imagine what the society will be like in another 2yrs..im almost scared to imagine the future...

as far as yall argument...
each side has there points, and are right to an extent, but like we always said at the crib, "the enemy is out there" so while yall f!ghting amongst yall selfs it aint really helpin the cause...times like this i wish i was a mod so i could :close thread:
 03-05-2007, 03:05 PM         #259
Blackronin357  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm black educated and I entered the Army knowing full well what I got myself into and it helped me not only financially,but w/ my education to, there are free courses and certifications you can take online through the military. Now Like many people on here have ssaid, the military is what you make it, like anything in life! If you wanna stay a private and do sh*t work and not get any of the opportunities there are to be had then your fu*kin Dumb! Now the Gov'ts Red Tape (forms) is over everything so yes things take a while toget done, but there well worth the wait.
 03-05-2007, 04:06 PM         #260
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
The point of the post isn't to brag on what my branch of service does it's to show what to do to someone who doesnt know what there talking about
I never said
EOD is exclusive but since you obviously wanted to jump to that conclusion go right on ahead....SEALS aren't just Navy either..if that makes you feel better..Oh and you gave me an AIRFORCE link to argue over who is more elite?
Damn ... I figured you would have came a little different and said maybe the Brits S.A.S.

You also totally missed the point the of me putting the SeaBees names out there..it's alright...I understand...:rolleyes:

Im glad you like your Airforce ..love it...Im still laughin because your the 2nd a.ss to "want to correct my spelling" on a message board..ha you cats is k!lling me ...really.... No branch of service requires a degree for you join in the 1st place so I guess that "educated diss" of yours failed ...Besides I can EASILY go head to head with ANYBODY knowledgewise on my job and that's in all areas of it...and most good techs in the Navy can as well.

I could NEVER be upset I didn't join the AirForce....What do you have that appealed to me..Nothing...Your have a good quality of living...I chose a nice rate in Navy...Im a E-6..In 8 years...which is something most of you could only DREAM of, I see more of the world in the Navy...oh why was I supposed to be mad at not joining the Airforce again?

You get more questions at the end of the day about the Airforce?.....Your point is what again? Plenty of people bounce out the Navy,not everyone can stand sea duty,your point is what? That sh*t is expected in our branch...your doing nothing but puttin up links stating sh*t we already know.And we STILL don't have an issue with manning.

I aint tryin to bag on ya Air Force doc, but PLEASE do not try to play up like your branch or ANY branch is better or harder than any other.Because that's just a personal preference

Oh and I have quite a few "flyboy" jokes myself care to share?
It is a known fact that Every single Branch in the Military is pussies other then the Marines...

Joke by the way
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy