most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #221
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,292 | Props total: 19 19
bumping the truth
 03-04-2007, 02:19 PM         #222
g.o.a.t91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its all bullsh*t, this whole world iz bullsh*t
 03-04-2007, 02:21 PM         #223
kking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good post:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #224
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
I can tell by your sig why you dont want people joining the army........

We all up in that a.ss n*gga!!!!!!!!!

Nah seriously, i dont need a website to tell me not to join the army.....I got one reason why...... I dont wanna get shot in the a.ss.... Plain and simple......
 03-04-2007, 02:48 PM         #225
thehoustongirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_City414 said:
as someone who was in the military, i can say that most of that sh*t is true. i'd only recommend the military to someone that isn't doing anything with their life. i got out and i'm very glad i did. if you wan't a college degree, its much easier to just work and go to school. get student loans if you need to, you'll be better off
I used to be in the US ARMY too [in 2003 - fort jackson, south carolina] i was in basic training when the war first started, so after AIt, they were already shippin folks out

i mean its some cool folks in the military and all that, but i do believe some of that stuff the poster said. it is propaganda and the military just throwin out 'money or college education' to you to make u sign, but how u gonna use that sh*t if u DEAD some damn where [smh because i lost alot of friends because of this war]

and plus, u only see "money" if u enlist and u already HAVE a family [single with kids or married with kids or even just married, u will get more money]

i am not married with no kids and when i got my pay [i was a E-2 when i discharged - HONORABLY THANK YOU] its honestly not as much as if i was workin a civilian job, BUT when u go to the PX or somethin, u dont get charged tax so.... and plus u wont have time to actually 'spend money' and if the govt is payin where u live [i,e barracks] then yea its gonna seem like u bankin or whatever

i dont miss the ARMY, but i have met some cool a.ss folk up there, but um i remember back in AIT, we used to talk to supply sergeants and all that [folks who BEEN in the military and i will never forget they said that they would never recommend anyone joining] so yea

also when u go and apply for jobs in the civilian world and u put on applications or resumes that u used to be in the military and u have a honorable discharge, civilans dont even give a fu*k about that sh*t! they may mention it, but honestly, they really dont care about that [believe me i know...]

Last edited by thehoustongirl; 03-04-2007 at 02:49 PM..
 03-04-2007, 02:56 PM         #226
thehoustongirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdl said:
Most of them puff weed all day and sit in front of the computer reading conspiracy theories and think they KNOW whats going on and everyone else is in the matrix :)

or they busy being "gangsta" and spittin 50 lyrics while
pointed guns at themsleves in the mirror...they hardcore

u aint know?
props and everything, but where do u think some of our 'troops' do? [drugs] lmao

didnt u see when they were talkin bout the recruiters gettin pills and sh*t so they can get these folks in the ARMY? so they can pass the drug test? but the ARMY aint wrong for that sh*t? smh they will do WHATEVER and TELL U ANYTHING to get up in there [it just depends how U gonna handle it]
 03-04-2007, 03:05 PM         #227
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
They ban certain places for safety reasons, dummy. Why would they want to loose soldiers over some dumb sh*t like that, and then they gotta tell their families.It's not about control. Would you let your children go to a club where they are shooting people? Come on you are ignorant guy.
But they are not children. You are supposedly f!ghting for someone's freedom, but then they take away yours. U gotta be able to see the ignorance in that.

And it's true that soldiers shouldn't say sh*t if they sign up. You basically signed your life away, which is why i'm saying...drumroll please ........... "fu*k the military".
 11 years ago '05        #228
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
 freeb100 said:
sounds like bullsh*t to me
so why dont u go join then....
 03-04-2007, 03:13 PM         #229
EXODUS DIED  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdl said:
bullsh*t, the military helped SAVE 30,000+ lives
off rooftops in New Orleans

dont forget the hundreds of thousands of innocent iraqi's the military k!lled!
 11 years ago '07        #230
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
 thehoustongirl said:
props and everything, but where do u think some of our 'troops' do? [drugs] lmao

didnt u see when they were talkin bout the recruiters gettin pills and sh*t so they can get these folks in the ARMY? so they can pass the drug test? but the ARMY aint wrong for that sh*t? smh they will do WHATEVER and TELL U ANYTHING to get up in there [it just depends how U gonna handle it]
Thats so real, my recruiter actually helped make sure I passed my drug test. He took me to the drug center in Buffalo and I took a few p!ss test till I was clean enuff to pass and get shipped to Basic. I remember drivin round Buff with him and tellin me stories all the acid and sh*t he would do when he was stationed in hawaii, they will tell you anything to get you to sign that line. Thats the joke through basic how bad did your recruiter fu*k ya lol.
 11 years ago '06        #231
yeah_that_nigga 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 6 6
fu*k the navy
 03-04-2007, 04:28 PM         #232
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ where you @ in tha boot..???? in in southeast LA....
 03-04-2007, 05:10 PM         #233
Guyser302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the us government in my opinion they provoke wars so they wont have to give up all that money
 03-04-2007, 05:57 PM         #234
adrush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdl said:
What if no one joined the military?
Then they'd open up the draft again, and that.... you don't want.

Bottom line is, this is half and half. My mom was in for 15 years, my dad's been in for about 25 years and running. They both tell me it has it's never did anything negative on their lives. If you're young and you need help getting a boost further in this bullsh*t world, I'd just join the Air Force.
 11 years ago '04        #235
Shadow-Pat 
space
space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
"Most who volunteer in are folks who cant function in LIFE, they need to be programmed and the army does that. Most are also in it for the money and opportunity, ALOT are k!llers at heart and this outlet allows them do it legally" - C.R.E.A.M

fu*king f*g**t, you should b shot

:applause:
 rdl said:
nevereva?...eva?...eva?

Uh I'm from New Orleans and the military WAS definately there..
once they got there they were EVERYWHERE!
and again the FACT is the military DID SAVE over 30,000+ ppl
(some by helicopers, and some by boats)

And the Vietnam comment...another FACT for u:Over 1 million South Vietnamese were slaughtered by the North AFTER America pulled out
but I guess we were there for nothing...one million South Vietnamese
lives...who cares right?

Last edited by Shadow-Pat; 03-04-2007 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: adding quote
 11 years ago '06        #236
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Lake85 said:
only ignorant ppl say fu*k the military...if u gonna blame someone for the military being in the wrong place, blame the government for putting them there.

what kind of real man puts down their own military? sounds like a bunch of scared pussies in here
^^^^ What he said.
 11 years ago '07        #237
sacpasse87 
space
space
$758 | Props total: 0 0
Bush and whats going on in iraq are big enuph reasons alone not to join the military...
 03-04-2007, 06:44 PM         #238
Tavito  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone swears the military nothing but trouble. It's all double standard, yeah your training & service is a bi*ch. If you think about it... you never know what you got till it's gone, & goddamnit! I want my freedom.

Now I'm not saying USA is the BEST country in the world because every country's got their ups & down (i.e. Canada's got free healthcare for citizens... yet they have to wait for service & they get taxed up the a.ss for it.)

Now the people that say fu*k the military are basically saying fu*k the USA, because if it werent for the troops then we'd be in BIG fu*king trouble. Look around people, see what you have all around you, clean air, schools from town to town, a roof over your head, clean water!

Most countries don't have sh*t, yet Americans still wanna be lazy & not give a fu*k about anything because everything in this country is a given.
 11 years ago '07        #239
sacpasse87 
space
space
$758 | Props total: 0 0
Bush and whats going on in iraq are big enuph reasons alone not to join the military...
 11 years ago '06        #240
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 460 460
good article but its really only like 4 reasons cuz hazardous to people of color, women, health, and our lives are pretty much the same reason.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy