most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-04-2007, 10:16 AM         #201
built4haters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel said:
im in the airforce this here is bull fu*kin sh*t 40 grand gi billl with chance to add on to it .. 100 % tuition a.ssistance .. upon grad of tech school n basic trainin u already have minium 15 credit hours to put toward a a.ssociates degree hazardous to my future my a.ss .. i had sh*t b4 military now i have something to work wit as far as my future goes especially for my family .. mena sh*t i got a 400, 000 $$ life insurance policy so if something happen to me there set str8 pollution ?/ bull sh*t we recycle 100 % no chemicals used on job what so ever hell we cant even use armorol unless where in the wash pit this post all over is bull sh*t .. as a member of the military i dont aperciate this kind of disrespect .. especilly when im out there doing tatical combat convoy operations risjin my lives n this is the type of support we recive back home so u can get a big fu*k you
take yo bi*ch a.ss back to your hut...your genral is callin u for bathroom duites...
 03-04-2007, 10:44 AM         #202
C.R.E.A.M.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most who volunteer in are folks who cant function in LIFE, they need to be programmed and the army does that. Most are also in it for the money and opportunity, ALOT are k!llers at heart and this outlet allows them do it legally
 03-04-2007, 10:57 AM         #203
BaLLa>By<Nature  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rdl U Think Da Army Is 4 Us If U Want The Govt Dont Care About Us At All If U Thinkn So Ur Ignorant
 11 years ago '07        #204
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
^^Roflmao Only thing army programs is to fu*k up your head later in life, the money aint even that good. You can't k!ll legally, everything you do put under a microscope, you don't see all the cases they got in the real JAG, cause they don't want you too! But those commercials they pretty good lol..
 11 years ago '07        #205
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
Lol this thread make me wanna find my old recruiter and show em what I learned in there!
 11 years ago '04        #206
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
The militray to a certain degree does control you once you join. I'm in VA and the militray put out an an order that military personal or banned form going to a certain strip club because two militray people got shot being innocent by standers when a random act of shooting occured. To tell somebody where than can and can't go in there free time is crazy. This is the second time the military did this in VA. About a year ago they banned the militray form going to a certain hip hop night club because of incidents happening in the parking lot when the club lets out.

Last edited by NardVa; 03-04-2007 at 11:15 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #207
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
some of that sh*t is bs, i can't speak on all of it, but my dad is retired from the military after about 24-26 years. Anyways, his being in the military actually helped him find new jobs, plus his retirement check that he gets each month is bigger than alot of peoples monthly salary, so my dad is rollin in dough now, even though he doesn't admit to it. Also, they do help u with school, i dont know how much they give u now, but i could've had 50 grand towards my college, which would've basically gave me free schooling. Plus you do get time to go to school, i've seen alot of people in the military still go to, as a matter of fact, i went to a school on base where alot of military people were going for classes, and there was alot of military personel in there. Anyways, i'm done.
I guess i should add that my dad got his 4 year degree from the militarys help, i think he had to pay only like 5% or some sh*t and the military took care of the rest.

Last edited by d4deesnuts; 03-04-2007 at 11:09 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #208
playa_fly 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 6 6
Damn!
 11 years ago '06        #209
Tapeking 1 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 308 308
 freeb100 said:
sounds like bullsh*t to me
naw this sh*t is so true homie I just got out in december of '06 man if u black some units treat u like hot sh*t...the army is so racist that I couldnt take anymore and got out with a honorable discharge but them zzzzzzs was hatin so bad trying to get me a dishonorable discharge.....its no place for a REAL black man ....ya Dig
 11 years ago '06        #210
Tapeking 1 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 308 308
 d4deesnuts said:
some of that sh*t is bs, i can't speak on all of it, but my dad is retired from the military after about 24-26 years. Anyways, his being in the military actually helped him find new jobs, plus his retirement check that he gets each month is bigger than alot of peoples monthly salary, so my dad is rollin in dough now, even though he doesn't admit to it. Also, they do help u with school, i dont know how much they give u now, but i could've had 50 grand towards my college, which would've basically gave me free schooling. Plus you do get time to go to school, i've seen alot of people in the military still go to, as a matter of fact, i went to a school on base where alot of military people were going for classes, and there was alot of military personel in there. Anyways, i'm done.
I guess i should add that my dad got his 4 year degree from the militarys help, i think he had to pay only like 5% or some sh*t and the military took care of the rest.

your dad is old school it aint like that no more for real man I tried to go to school but they really didnt let me and if you fail a class then u have to pay for it.
 11 years ago '06        #211
DomncnStylez 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 6 6
Im currently a Marine based on Lejuene and everything that he said is basically true. For those in the Airforce why don't you get a real Military job before you can speak.
 03-04-2007, 11:54 AM         #212
CALIHUSTLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who in there right minds wants to be in da damn millitary anyway? I know I sure as hell don't.Not my black a.ss!
 11 years ago '04        #213
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,798 | Props total: 23555 23555
 NardVa said:
The militray to a certain degree does control you once you join. I'm in VA and the militray put out an an order that military personal or banned form going to a certain strip club because two militray people got shot being innocent by standers when a random act of shooting occured. To tell somebody where than can and can't go in there free time is crazy. This is the second time the military did this in VA. About a year ago they banned the militray form going to a certain hip hop night club because of incidents happening in the parking lot when the club lets out.
First thing, the military is a lifestyle.You knew what it was when u joined, u gotta live by their rules. So why fu*king complain now, when u signed your life away???

They ban certain places for safety reasons, dummy. Why would they want to loose soldiers over some dumb sh*t like that, and then they gotta tell their families.It's not about control. Would you let your children go to a club where they are shooting people? Come on you are ignorant guy.

I been in the army and half them communities that army bases are around, the people dont like the soldiers cause of the way they act in public or certain incidents occur. Then they gotta put restrictions on places cause of dumb fu*ks who can't control themselves.
 11 years ago '07        #214
jayofel06 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 0 0
looking over many comments, i think personally, both sides make a good point. you look in the news today, i wouldn't join the army or marines because if i were hurt in afghanistan or iraq, i may not receive the greatest care in some of the va medical facilities:
then again, for protecting this country, i wouldn't want another force that could do the job right and effectively than the u.s. military. saying all this, for those that say f*ck the military, i think that those comments are severely misguided. and i think those that serve in the military, i think that some of you can be very sensitive to reasonable criticism. honestly, i think that its leadership that gets its more wrong than soldiers themselves, whether its the mission or diplomacy, leaders are responsible. soldiers are responsible for following orders so soldiers fail to do that, abandon their posts,or betray their comrades, then that's what they're guilty for. things like torturing enemy combatants or civilians or collateral damage happens in every war and i'm not too naive to think that u.s. personnel are incapable of doing these things. every war, any country, sh*t like this happens. period. again its the leaders who make the decisions that determine life or death. so for those that criticize the military, i think you might want to criticize the system and its leaders than the soldiers themselves. you gotta be specific. and for those in the military, i think when civilians, like myself, who believe that your talents and intelligence could be better spent somewhere else (and not take down a dictator who it was found out had no capability of attacking the u.s. or supported the terrorists that attacked us on 9/11) like continue f!ghting the good f!ght in afghanistan and finding osama bin laden, i think you all should give us that chance to criticize. to say we have no place to make arguments is wrong. as taxpayers, we invest in our military (almost half a trillion at this point) we all have a say. without the military there's no country; without the people there's no military.
 03-04-2007, 12:28 PM         #215
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
n*gga you know nothing you should end your life right now you and all the people that hate people in the military. you don't know half the sh*t that goes on in this world you just sit at your fu*king desk and complain. i will tell you this if it's wasn't for the men and women that stand up and f!ght your a.ss would be speaking some other kind of language and probably be ruled by a mutchafu*king dictator who would tell you when you could eat sleep and piss. Some of you people need to leave america and go to some of these countries that don't have the same life we as americans get to enjoy and take for granted. i went to africa for six months stayed in the middle east for a year and a half been all over europe but you know what i cried the day my plane landed in new jersey and the plioted said welcome to america i fu*king kissed the ground i was free again damn we got it good in america but you won't know until you leave. What's that saying "you don't know what you got until it's gone"
This doesn't really seem to have much to do with my statement, but i will ask:

Why do people seem to think that without our military going off to far away lands, we will not be safe here?

Our troops being in Iraq, Kuwait or wherever(wont say Afghanistan since i see most still believe that Osama blew up the towers) has nothing to do with our freedom here.

We could spend 5% of our Military budget and everything would be the same here, except maybe we would have more money for schools, and finding better energy sources, and taking care of our sick and needy.

Its just silly that people think we go out of the country to help people. If we wanted to help people, don't you think we would try it at home first? That should be the first sign that nothing we do is for the benefit of anyone but our leaders.

You should understand why people would say fu*k the military. It has become a joke, a very costly and deadly joke that only the govt is laughing at, but a joke nonetheless.
 11 years ago '07        #216
Jai-1983 
space
space
$208 | Props total: 4 4
all i can tell you about the Army, is they bogus, its got its benefits and its flaws, but they bogus on alot of things.
 11 years ago '05        #217
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
lol at this thread.
 03-04-2007, 01:40 PM         #218
Cornbread300sex  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As If U Gotta Tell A Real n*gga 2 Join The Army
 03-04-2007, 02:04 PM         #219
SimplyDC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint even read all of them pages of posts...The only thing i agree wit on that article is tha whole being gay in the military...thats one thing i'm worried about...

n to tha dude above who fu*ked up in basic training..why did u even bother...waste of money n time...

i am a lil worried about havin little freedom once i'm in..but thats about it....i dont wanna go die either tho....

I feel really sorry for the ones who have served in Iraq and have been injured or are just dead..especially since the HOUSE doesn't agree with the President on the war.
 03-04-2007, 02:15 PM         #220
shatso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freeb100 said:
sounds like bullsh*t to me
Are you retarded boy?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy