most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2006, 09:16 AM         #181
Doc Strange  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 midwestsk8er said:
fu*k da millitary
fu*k bush
Learn to spell military.

You probably don't qualify anyway
 06-10-2006, 09:37 AM         #182
JoMoses  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdl said:
What if no one joined the military?

Our military might be at war now but the US military
also HELPS other countries all over the world

I'm proud of the men and women in our military
and would never think they were any less intelligent
than the next person because they chose to join

"Joining the military is hazardous to our lives"

bullsh*t, the military helped SAVE 30,000+ lives
off rooftops in New Orleans

ppl like you who thought this info was something worth posting
are more hazardous than the military
Ignorance is disease, and u my friend are an IDIOT!
agreed u kickin some real sh*t right there...

but heres 5 reason why I couldnt..

1. Id prolly turn bi*chmode and run like a panzy.
2. I smoke too much weed...
3. Im not a "team player"
4. Id take some pus*y from a thick Iraq hoe,,,,
5. I aint down for being yelled at u aint my pops

12 years ago '04        #183
Preech 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 0 0
Look. Who ever started this must have gotten him or herself kicked out of the army. That bullsh*t about not being able to go to school is bull. It's up to you as an individual to go. No one is going to hold your hand and make you do it. I am in the army. We can go to school, in class, online, no matter where we are at in the world. There are soliders in Iraq right now finishing their BA's and Master's. In the army, you pick the type of job you want to do...they don't force you to work a certain job. I joined as a cook, but I have a BA in computer science with a minor in Criminal Justice.

Conscientious Objectors
That's a big one right there. You'll be exposed really fast. You are asked this before you even signed a contract or swear in. Recruiters get the paper work started. That doesn't mean you in the military. You gotta the whole physical, mental health test. It's not that easy to get into the military. Those of us that made it in. What we get out of it is what we make of it. I've been to Japan, Korea, and I am now in Germany. I'm a black man. Doing my damn thing. I go to school, work, and still have time to go to a club, bar, or some sporting events.

Um, the tanks don't even use live missles outside of a war zone. They actually use regular ammo rounds that are designed differently. Most training missions are to keep an individual up on the proper commands of mobility.

Your civil rights are always yours. Basic training is a discipline thing. That's the only time you can't come and go freely. It's training. After that...your an adult...an adult profession.

There are a lot of women that enjoy being in the military, half of my supervisors are women, sh*t women of color at that.

Say what you want, believe what you must. The military isn't for every one, but it is not bad.
 06-10-2006, 09:40 AM         #184
Dyme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with life.is.a.bi*ch, this is the truth spoken. And if we didn't have a military it would still be ok. America wasn't found from a military it was found from gorilla warefare in which the citizens fought. And besides that the military is just a.ss backwards. The national guard is for the protection of america hench the name National so why the hell are they being sent over seas? That is the job of the regular military branches. The military doesn't care about me so I don't care about them. And if someone ever came to america and started some shyt then I'd be more than happy to defend My homeland. This iraq shyt is bullshyt. Tha fuk happened to bin laden? I don't care that they got Saddam he didn't do nothing to us at the present time. The one guy they just k!lled..ok props for that but Bush plays around too much. Not liking the military isn't ignorant I think what people are more so referring to is the people running the military it isn't the young, old men and women that serve proudly to our country that they dislike it is the a**holes over it that k!ll innocent lives. And if the military is such a good thing then why are they struggling to bring in more people? And maybe they let you pick the job you want now but I know when my dad was in the air force they didn't. They let you think you can pick your job and then stick u in some other shyt but anyways that was a long time ago. I have no problem with the people in the military I have a problem with how it is being run thus I dislike the whole system. And that college shyt is a lie to some degree because I know people who have been screwed over but anyways this could go on and on. If your in the military no disrespect, I appreciate all that you men and women do.

Last edited by Dyme; 06-10-2006 at 09:57 AM..
 06-10-2006, 02:52 PM         #185
StayBlazin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha all yall sayin fu*k the military, man id like to see what the world would be without a US military, they do more good than bad, yall need to stop hatin on ppl tryin to help, if u got a problem take it up with the government
 06-10-2006, 03:38 PM         #186
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoMoses said:
agreed u kickin some real sh*t right there...

but heres 5 reason why I couldnt..

1. Id prolly turn bi*chmode and run like a panzy.
2. I smoke too much weed...
3. Im not a "team player"
4. Id take some pus*y from a thick Iraq hoe,,,,
5. I aint down for being yelled at u aint my pops

Id take some pus*y from a thick Iraq hoe,,,,
 06-10-2006, 03:48 PM         #187
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm not counting non military, but from military members and ex mm on this thread, i've belive we have a group of go getters and slackers. pointblank. some of you tells us about great oppertunities and civilan jobs after military, while some of you claimed it was a dead end waste of time. some of you bi*ched about, when you work 40hr week you don't feel like going to school. when i was 19-23, i worked for 45-50 hrs a week, went to school for 26 credit hrs and still found some time to party. i didn't have rich mommy and daddy, and not smart enough for full scholarship, so i had to carry my own load. it was hard, but that's what you do to succeed and manage to have a little fun. i scraficed sleep(getting less then 20hrs wk), girlfriends(end up breaking up due to lack of time), family(never really saw them), so i could go to school and put some food in my belly. life is hard, but you get exactly what you put into it. much respect to all the ones proving all the idiots wrong.
 06-10-2006, 04:17 PM         #188
atlsuburbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my mums n da military and it sucks u hav to move evrywhere n my mums doesnt do anything all she does is sit infront of da computa and reply to emails n paperwork
 06-10-2006, 04:22 PM         #189
Soul Glow 06'  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propz real sh*t from a first hand bases
 03-01-2007, 08:49 PM         #190
Cartel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pothead said:
tell that to the Iraqi children that your k!lling, all your doing is making Bush an his chums rich
when should we tell these blessed lil angles this .. before or after they try to throw a gernade at our humvee as were passing thru on a convoy ?
 11 years ago '04        #191
D--BLACK 
space
space
$576 | Props total: 0 0
Propz
 03-04-2007, 08:46 AM         #192
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't ever support a group who k!lls people they don't know or have a beef with. U say they are helping us, but when was the last time our military was actually defending our country? Japan attacked one military base of ours and we blew up 2 cities worth of people(all's fair i guess).

I've seen us help destroy other countries or help ourselves to a countries resources(though you not gonna see any of that $$$), but never actually defend ours. We just help give a push to whatever plans our leaders have.

Its a good opportunity if you have nothing, but the reward comes with so much risk. Check all the people who have died for nothing(Vietnam, D Storm, Terror Wars). They don't even know what they died for, but it sure wasn't defending me.
 11 years ago '04        #193
Preech 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 0 0
This is a big misconception. Okay, let's say they where 30% of soliders on the front line of color. Listen, the army doesn't pick your job for you like say the Marines do. You have a choice of what you want to do, she when you are sitting down at that Enprocessing Station, your told everything up front, no one forces you to sign that dotted line. The recruiter is just the first step.

As far as being tired, not wanting to study, go to college, that is just those people are lazy. I'm in the army right now, I work twelve hour days, go to school, and still have time to spend with my daughter. It's all about how you manage your life. It's not as bad as what people make it seem. Alot of people can't adjust to actually working, or just doing something different. Everybody on boxden can make it through Boot Camp, and Basic Training, but it's when you get to that first duty station that people give up. Because they once again have control over their life.
 03-04-2007, 09:37 AM         #194
stonedIZtheWAY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdl said:

bullsh*t, the military helped SAVE 30,000+ lives
off rooftops in New Orleans

how many did it let die though ?
 11 years ago '04        #195
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,808 | Props total: 23601 23601
50% of what dude posted is a bunch of bullsh*t. The other 50 percent i give it to him.

but kids saying fu*k the military?????

I been in the military, and i might not agree with most things that go on inside the service, But i do have a respect for it. You can't blame the military for the many fu*k ups that represent the lifestyle.

Without the military, u wouldnt be alive and eating at your dinner table to this date. So respect fallen soldiers, Veterans, Pows, and Present leaders of the US Military.

If u not built to f!ght Stay in your homes and let real men and women protect "Your" Freedom and "your" country.
 11 years ago '04        #196
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,808 | Props total: 23601 23601
 stonedIZtheWAY said:
how many did it let die though ?
Ignorant remark.

U can't blame the military, Blame Bush

The commander in chief is head of the military operations
all orders come from the top

America wasn't prepared for Katrina. It's full focus was on iraq.
 11 years ago '04        #197
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts
space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
some of you are ignorant mother fu*kers... saying fu*k the military or w.e... they are protecting you and your freedom... don't like it get out of this country. fu*kin liberals just wanna sit and play with their d*cks while people blow our sh*t up... we may not have the best president, we may have low casualties in war, and we may try to act like the world police to make things better, but we can count on them to keep us safe... your going in the military prepared to face whatever. (thats including death) We obviously don't want them to die, but they do cause thats their job. Be grateful and stop bi*chin.
 11 years ago '06        #198
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
smart & stupid...50/50
 03-04-2007, 10:11 AM         #199
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilllz said:
"Over 50 percent of front-line troops were people of color."

I believe that.
"Front Line Troops" are Marines.
And not to mention, THE MILITARY IS A CHOICE.
And me for one, think its a great opportunity for people who want to get their sh*t straight, ITS A CHOICE, and the military teaches kids how to grow the fu*k up, gives them responsibility, and gives them the tools to be successful in this country in both work ethic, and reality.
And I love how the dude who posts this doesnt find any inconsistencies in the fact that it says an enlistment term is 8 years??????
And that the Military really does not help with school.
Then puts bullsh*t numbers about how many people end up getting a degree, How is that relevant? Once again Mr. (Bullsh*t) Poster, going to school (say it with me) IS A CHOICE. And who ever chooses to go, gets their tuition paid, just like the military says it will.

This is just an example of how far liberals will go. It really is disgusting, to demean what these people who join the military do for us, and then go ahead and post a bunch of complete bullsh*t about the Military...
 11 years ago '07        #200
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
I served in the Army, won a PT award got the badge for perfect, had great grades in my school was sposed to get 5,000 bonus after MOS training, nah they took that from me for drinkinin 1 beer underage at my best friends wedding.. This is back in 98, couldn't imagine the politcally correct rules they got now. I got respect for the soldiers, but fu*k the government and all the leaders cause they aint the ones getting k!lled over there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy