:Why not bestbuy:

most viewed right now
64 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Was this helpful?
Yes 12 70.59%
No 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

09-15-2004, 06:50 AM         #26
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea the bad thing about best buy is, I tried to steal there and they fu*ken caught me and I had to pay a 315 dollar fine! There not good, Bad Customer service!

09-15-2004, 06:52 AM         #27
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A matter of fact it was me and MY GIRL! and she wassnt even doin nuthin just lookin out for me! thats it BAD BAD BAD

09-15-2004, 08:43 AM         #28
LeoWhoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Timedatombomb said
Yea the bad thing about best buy is, I tried to steal there and they fu*ken caught me and I had to pay a 315 dollar fine! There not good, Bad Customer service!
So let me get this right Best Buy is bad because you tried to steal and you got caught ??????

09-15-2004, 12:42 PM         #29
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol yea.......... sike na hI was just playin but I did get caught stealin from there when I was little well like 4 years ago I was like 14, 15, but I used to steal mad sh*t right in front of them they were dumb a**holes. I then I was real dumb I used to go wit my friend and we looked mad innocent and he would look out and I got caught cuz I didnt have him there and I knew they was watchin me but I felt like they couldnt catch me but they did.

15 years ago '04        #30
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 36 36
 Timedatombomb said
lol yea.......... sike na hI was just playin but I did get caught stealin from there when I was little well like 4 years ago I was like 14, 15, but I used to steal mad sh*t right in front of them they were dumb a**holes. I then I was real dumb I used to go wit my friend and we looked mad innocent and he would look out and I got caught cuz I didnt have him there and I knew they was watchin me but I felt like they couldnt catch me but they did.
theyre dumb...but you got caught....

09-16-2004, 10:14 AM         #31
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but I got away with like a thousand dollars with of sh*t.

09-16-2004, 02:27 PM         #32
bigpimpin69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a thusand dollars of best buy sh*t = a hundred dollars of good sh*t

15 years ago '04        #33
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 Timedatombomb said
but I got away with like a thousand dollars with of sh*t.
and a thousand dollars to best buy = chump change to them....

09-16-2004, 06:36 PM         #34
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As long as I left wit profit.

15 years ago '04        #35
Tozzi  OP
space
space
$534 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah, that place got crazy security, or they make it seem like they do, they always have someone at the front door watchin cameras and looks like they have a lot of cameras, i wouldnt even risk it with that place

09-21-2004, 04:55 PM         #36
Dope_Fiend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best buy is certified garbage. I would never pay retail for as long as a n*gga live nah mean? fa real, if you around the milwaukee, chicago are you need to hit up seven mile fair, thats where i get all my sh*t, everything dirt cheap and if your sh*t dont work (ive never bought any defected sh*t from them) they will either give you your bread back or give you the same product or something else for that same price or lesser, plus you can talk them to lower the price even more. Ive been goin there for 3 years and i mean with prices like solobarics for 180 and Type R's for 90, ya gotsta do it....

10-12-2004, 11:57 AM         #37
explicit6486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't buy sh*t from best buy. it's all crap- if you're gonna buy somethin they sell in there, get it online or somewhere else.

the only thing they are good for is cheap CD's and DVD's when they first come out

10-19-2004, 09:11 PM         #38
pLaYbOyJoSh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, i just got my sh*t at the 7 mile fair.

10-29-2004, 01:16 AM         #39
mad0023 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I work at a Best Buy let me adress some concerns u may have, First the pricing if you think it's more expensive than somewhere else then tell us you it is and we will match the price and give you 10% of the difference. And making alot of money on products which sell for 700-800 and only cost the employees 100 is because the vendors like sony and also all the vendors give a wicked deal once a year where we get half the cost even best buy, buys it for that why it's so cheap. For the installers there are some good installers in our store and don't know bout other stores.

Best buy is where to get the best buy as long as you know how to take advantage of our price protection and also our service plans.

15 years ago '04        #40
Tozzi  OP
space
space
haha man thats bullsh*t, i got like 3 friends who work there and they tell me never to buy the service plans, unless you goanna buy somethin that you think you mite break like a cd player or speakers or somethin

10-30-2004, 12:29 AM         #41
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tozzi said
haha man thats bullsh*t, i got like 3 friends who work there and they tell me never to buy the service plans, unless you goanna buy somethin that you think you mite break like a cd player or speakers or somethin

why else would u buy the plan u moron. incase u break it!!! i read a couple posts of yours and trying to figure out how u got a mod status im praying u are friends with ghost

and wat i use to do when i bought electronics from stores is buy the protection plan then u go a month b4 it expires which is a few years later usually and u break the equipment. when u bring it back the model will most likely be gone and u can get a brand new model for free or get credit.

10-30-2004, 02:13 PM         #42
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well 1st off tozzi was a mod b4 the hack, so i gave him the position when we got up and runnin again, 2nd the protection plan isn't always good. i bought a protection plan from cicuit coty and they wouldn't honor it when my subs blew, so i wouldn't waste the $ on it unless the item is very expensive
one
GhosT

10-30-2004, 06:28 PM         #43
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said
well 1st off tozzi was a mod b4 the hack, so i gave him the position when we got up and runnin again, 2nd the protection plan isn't always good. i bought a protection plan from cicuit coty and they wouldn't honor it when my subs blew, so i wouldn't waste the $ on it unless the item is very expensive
one
GhosT

thats cause somethign like a subwoofer or any speaker if u blow it 99 out of 100 times its the users fault. things like tvs,cd player, camcorders u break something internal and they have no idea it was you. obviously illegal but who cares

10-31-2004, 02:17 PM         #44
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONEANDONLYJOJO said
thats cause somethign like a subwoofer or any speaker if u blow it 99 out of 100 times its the users fault. things like tvs,cd player, camcorders u break something internal and they have no idea it was you. obviously illegal but who cares
i cared cuz they screwed me out of $180 wen it was not my fualt they blew, i had em powered perfectly and the terminal wires fried on one of em and then one started smoking and the other one started farting. all 3 times i only had 1 hooked up. they said it had physical damage. which is bogus, cuz 1 looked fine, and the other the wires fried. cuz of that i will never purchase a extened protection plan for anything less than $1000
one
GhosT

15 years ago '04        #45
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 mad0023 said
Best buy is where to get the best buy as long as you know how to take advantage of our price protection and also our service plans.
u do realize ur the same as circuit city. the prices even out at all stores.

if i go to best buy and buy some sh*t
i go to circuit city and buy the same sh*t, its pretty damn close to the same price.
same with HHgred

15 years ago '04        #46
KWill210 
space
space
space
$202 | Props total: 0 0
Yooo, coming from an employee of bestbuy(me)... I dont know much about car audio and the quality, but as for the prices, they aren't jacked up any more than other places. Anybody who sells car audio is makin mad profit, cuz I checked the prices and Best Buy sells them at same price everybody else sells them. The discount the employees get is like 50% off , give or take, it just all depends on how much BB purchases it for. I got a $199 power acoustics amp(for my friend) for like $107 after tax...but check this. A $400 Viper alarm I can cop for $177. sh*ts crazy, I'm tryna cop one soon, but ya boy broke. Anyways, thats bout it, take it how ya wants.

15 years ago '04        #47
Tozzi  OP
space
space
Yeah, well i just learned about it from some best buy employees, and they basically get 50% off on a lot of it..thats why i wrote the sh*t i did

12-08-2004, 12:50 PM         #48
PaulB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got cam's cd for 10 bucks at best buy yesterday...well 11 and change

12-08-2004, 01:18 PM         #49
tparks10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've bought both of my decks from Best Buy because of their extended warranty but i didn't let them install them. All their speaker/sub/amp brands blow. The new Fosgate gear(which is their best equipment) isn't nearly as good as the old stuff and is pricey as hell. Also, not all car audio shops are cheaper. Before I bought my solo baric, i went to a nearby shop and they were trying to sell it for $250(10 inch L5 dual 4 ohm model) . Your best bet for good known equipment is Sounddomain.com. You can price match products from other websites and get 105% off plus the manufacturers warranty. I got a kicker kx 400.1 for 240 including s&h.

12-08-2004, 05:24 PM         #50
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ haha, yeah i'm sure you don't mean 105% off
one
GhosT

Home      

most viewed right now
+115online now  52
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
58 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-42online now  43
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
119 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  32
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
173 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-16online now  18
Demons Are Put In Our Music To Change Our Mood
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy