:Why not bestbuy:

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Believe Meek Mill Pushed DC4 Back To October Smh
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA D Wade low key Goat ankle breaker!
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Was this helpful?
Yes 12 70.59%
No 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
Tozzi 
space
space
$534 | Props total: 0 0
 Tozzi said:
Their installers are certified,in some locations do good work, (I have heard horror stories though, such as a persons sh*t wont shut off after shutting off they car and removing the key.)
Did you not read that? Seriously I try and be helpful and a**holes like you dont even read what the fu*k I say..and that sh*t was right at the top

Last edited by Tozzi; 08-11-2004 at 06:53 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #22
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,549 | Props total: 31 31
Yeah, Best Buy is sh*t. I went there when I first got my car in 01, and got the pioneer 7300(one of the first ones wit the birds flyin on the display and sh*t), and it was like 360.00. They ended up chargin me like 80.00 for the harness and wires, although the install was "free", and then, i went on and got the protection plan, which was like 40.00. I'm happy I got it though, cuz a month later, the damn cd player stops workin all together. Not only that, I busted a speaker in the front. So when I went to the store to get the speakers replaced in the front, and the radio replaced, this is what happened:

10:30 AM-get to the store, wait around for like 30 mins for someone to help me. I talk to the guy, and tell him that I need to replace the front speakers and my radio has went out, and I need to get a new one, and that I have the protection plan. So what does he do, he basically disregards the fact that a damn 360.00 radio is not working, and he goes to selling me speakers. I know I have 6.5" speakers in the front, but he proceeds to lookin in their computer, and it says i have 4x6 in the front. I tell him no, that's not right. He says, the computer can't be wrong, so I say fu*k it, when I come back and tell him they're not the right speaker, his face will be busted.

12:00-the time when i finally make it back to the back where they install. It takes them an hour for them to even get to my car, and then, when they do, the guy says, oh, these aren't the right size speakers. You have 6.5". Hmmm, didn't I say that. Also, I tell him bout the radio fu*kin up, so he says he'll look at it. So I take the other speakers back, and the dude is like, my bad. Ok, here are some 6.5". So I return the other ones, and get those. Then I go to the back, and after about another hour and a half(2:30 by this time), he's like you're done. But when I first went in there, I told him bout the radio. He had forgotten about it. So he says, my bad, I'll check on it, it probably needs to be reset. I said, I doubt it, but go ahead and try. 30 mins later, he comes back with the damn radio in hand, and says, yeah, it's broke. I told him that I had the protection plan, where the have to replace it with the same radio, or one eqivalent on site, and he's like no, you have to take it to the desk, they have to send it off to get fixed, and then they call you when it comes back. I'm like bullsh*t, but I say, ok, and take it back.

3:00-I go back into the store i've been at for 4 1/2 hours, and take the radio in there. Tell a girl what's goin on, show her the papers for the protection plan. She probably was the easiest person to work with in the whole store. She says, cool, I'm gonna call the guy in car audio to bring you a new radio. So the same guy comes up there, and he's like, oh, they gave you a new one, and I look at his a.ss crazy, and say, yes. But then some punk a.ss manager comes up there talkin sh*t about how I only get what I gave them, I can't have the wires. I'm like, fu*k it, the wires are still in my car, but at the same time, ya'll should be givin me more than just a new radio, like a gift card wit some money on it or somethin, cuz I don't like payin damn near 500 dollars for a radio, and it fu*k up on me after a month. So they give me the brand new radio(I was sittin up there for about 45 mins). I take it back to the install area, and the guy is like, oh,they gave you a new one, and i'm like, yeah, i told you that sh*t.

5:30-this is when I leave best buy finally. I wasted my whole damn day up there, gettin some sh*t installed, that really didn't need to take that long. But a lot of run around, and people not knowing what they were doin caused it. I wouldn't recommend doin anything relating to car audio wit best buy. That's just me though.

***by the way, I bought the radio and got it replaced at two different best buys. both of them were sh*tty***

Last edited by Myworld82; 08-24-2004 at 10:41 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #23
Tozzi 
space
space
haha yeppp
 09-11-2004, 03:34 PM         #24
M-S6XT66N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bro. Thanks so much for awareing (?) me of this

I've been saving up for a new head unit (the last peice, besides sub woofers, to complete my un-installed system)
I've been planning on taking my whip to Best Buy (only cause I THOUGHT it'd be a wise, affordable choice) and have them install my whole system, including a headunit i planned to buy frum them

If you didnt post this, and if I didnt come to tha Ridez And System board for tha first time, I woulda made that mistake

PR :cool: PZ
EXTREME G :) :) D L :) :) KIN

So, now Im in search of local place. I've heard of a place round me called Sound Concepts on Route 17 in New Jersey... kinda by the Garden State Mall.

If there are any Jersey Heads in here, is anyone familiar with the place im talkin about? --- I hear its good prices and very good service.

Please get at me - AIM - MS6XT66N
MSN - MS6XT66N
E-Mail -

Last edited by M-S6XT66N; 09-11-2004 at 03:35 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #25
Tozzi 
space
space
No problem man, and I bet that place your talkin about is decent, go in there and talk to them and see what they have to say. The local shops are usually always smart and know what their doin, and im from mass and i duno if they have tweeter near you but they do sick work.
 09-15-2004, 06:50 AM         #26
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea the bad thing about best buy is, I tried to steal there and they fu*ken caught me and I had to pay a 315 dollar fine! There not good, Bad Customer service!
 09-15-2004, 06:52 AM         #27
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A matter of fact it was me and MY GIRL! and she wassnt even doin nuthin just lookin out for me! thats it BAD BAD BAD
 09-15-2004, 08:43 AM         #28
LeoWhoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Timedatombomb said:
Yea the bad thing about best buy is, I tried to steal there and they fu*ken caught me and I had to pay a 315 dollar fine! There not good, Bad Customer service!
So let me get this right Best Buy is bad because you tried to steal and you got caught ??????
 09-15-2004, 12:42 PM         #29
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol yea.......... sike na hI was just playin but I did get caught stealin from there when I was little well like 4 years ago I was like 14, 15, but I used to steal mad sh*t right in front of them they were dumb a**holes. I then I was real dumb I used to go wit my friend and we looked mad innocent and he would look out and I got caught cuz I didnt have him there and I knew they was watchin me but I felt like they couldnt catch me but they did.
 12 years ago '04        #30
Sabotage 8 heat pts
space
space
$17,234 | Props total: 21 21
 Timedatombomb said:
lol yea.......... sike na hI was just playin but I did get caught stealin from there when I was little well like 4 years ago I was like 14, 15, but I used to steal mad sh*t right in front of them they were dumb a**holes. I then I was real dumb I used to go wit my friend and we looked mad innocent and he would look out and I got caught cuz I didnt have him there and I knew they was watchin me but I felt like they couldnt catch me but they did.
theyre dumb...but you got caught....
 09-16-2004, 10:14 AM         #31
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but I got away with like a thousand dollars with of sh*t.
 09-16-2004, 02:27 PM         #32
bigpimpin69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a thusand dollars of best buy sh*t = a hundred dollars of good sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #33
Sabotage 8 heat pts
space
space
$17,234 | Props total: 21 21
 Timedatombomb said:
but I got away with like a thousand dollars with of sh*t.
and a thousand dollars to best buy = chump change to them....
 09-16-2004, 06:36 PM         #34
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As long as I left wit profit.
 12 years ago '04        #35
Tozzi 
space
space
Yeah, that place got crazy security, or they make it seem like they do, they always have someone at the front door watchin cameras and looks like they have a lot of cameras, i wouldnt even risk it with that place
 09-21-2004, 04:55 PM         #36
Dope_Fiend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best buy is certified garbage. I would never pay retail for as long as a n*gga live nah mean? fa real, if you around the milwaukee, chicago are you need to hit up seven mile fair, thats where i get all my sh*t, everything dirt cheap and if your sh*t dont work (ive never bought any defected sh*t from them) they will either give you your bread back or give you the same product or something else for that same price or lesser, plus you can talk them to lower the price even more. Ive been goin there for 3 years and i mean with prices like solobarics for 180 and Type R's for 90, ya gotsta do it....
 10-12-2004, 11:57 AM         #37
explicit6486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't buy sh*t from best buy. it's all crap- if you're gonna buy somethin they sell in there, get it online or somewhere else.

the only thing they are good for is cheap CD's and DVD's when they first come out
 10-19-2004, 09:11 PM         #38
pLaYbOyJoSh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, i just got my sh*t at the 7 mile fair.
 10-29-2004, 01:16 AM         #39
mad0023 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I work at a Best Buy let me adress some concerns u may have, First the pricing if you think it's more expensive than somewhere else then tell us you it is and we will match the price and give you 10% of the difference. And making alot of money on products which sell for 700-800 and only cost the employees 100 is because the vendors like sony and also all the vendors give a wicked deal once a year where we get half the cost even best buy, buys it for that why it's so cheap. For the installers there are some good installers in our store and don't know bout other stores.

Best buy is where to get the best buy as long as you know how to take advantage of our price protection and also our service plans.
 12 years ago '04        #40
Tozzi 
space
space
haha man thats bullsh*t, i got like 3 friends who work there and they tell me never to buy the service plans, unless you goanna buy somethin that you think you mite break like a cd player or speakers or somethin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
155 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
272 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
230 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘True Memoirs of an International Assassin’ Trailer: How Is Kevin James..
26 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
46 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy