Real Truth Behind camron-Stan diss

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
281 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
14446 pageviews
4 comments

beast14 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 136 136
Real Truth Behind camron-Stan diss

OK , The First day time i listen to "stan" diss by camron, a few years ago i could of sworn it was to nas,

BUt i was watching belly the other day and u know the scene where dmx and two nigs are at a dinner, and one gets k!lled, well that dude i been seeying him in my barbershop for the past 2 years But i knew i recognize him from somewhere,

he came in talking about dmx, so i ask my barber whos that? he told me that was stan the Kid from belly.. MY barber also told me he stan used to roll with dipset before,

My question is can ya run me through why dipset started beefing with stan, i would ask him my self But i dont know him like that

Thanks man. 1

4 comments for "Real Truth Behind camron-Stan diss"

12 years ago '04        #2
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 beast14 said:
OK , The First day time i listen to "stan" diss by camron, a few years ago i could of sworn it was to nas,

BUt i was watching belly the other day and u know the scene where dmx and two nigs are at a dinner, and one gets k!lled, well that dude i been seeying him in my barbershop for the past 2 years But i knew i recognize him from somewhere,

he came in talking about dmx, so i ask my barber whos that? he told me that was stan the Kid from belly.. MY barber also told me he stan used to roll with dipset before,

My question is can ya run me through why dipset started beefing with stan, i would ask him my self But i dont know him like that

Thanks man. 1
the dude you speak of is Stan Spit yeah from belly.. but he did not roll with dipset.... Dipset was not even in motion when cam had beef with this dude.. i don't know what it was over but i do know that Cam smacked the sh*t outta him and choked em to the point where Stan was pleadin for Cam to let him go..
Cam even said that after that there was no point on even pickin on the cat anymore because it was unecessary.... and Stan didn't want beef with Cam after that.. case closed..... if u see him again ask him and he'll prolly say otherwise.. but n*ggas on the street know what really happened..... i'm sure he'll prolly act funny about it too.... but i bet he will won't call Cam out again...

Last edited by marcchrome; 12-27-2005 at 09:00 AM.. Reason: .................
 12 years ago '04        #3
Killacamron 
space
space
$1,417 | Props total: 0 0
^ damn cam's dat n*gga aye.
 12 years ago '05        #4
beast14 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 136 136
hahah good lOOking man , n*gga is a HYPe n*gga LOL talking about beLLy 2 and sh*t haha
 12-27-2005, 07:47 PM         #5
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam and Stan used to be tight like Jim and Cam. Stan's from 39th and Cam's from 40th. The n*gga Stan used to run with Suga J and Huddy and was supposed to be in Harlem World at first but decided to run with Cam. Stan had this puerto rican chick and Cam fu*ked her when he and Stan had a falling out. Phat Sean, Cam, Jim and Doe Stacks fu*ked him up in the park btween 39th and 40th after Stan went on Stretch Armstrong's show on Hot 97 and was talking slick.

Last edited by NYcrepa; 12-27-2005 at 07:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy