White Ts

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #41
DGEMMELL6  OP
space
space
space
$622 | Props total: 0 0
 shoshowoah said:
LOL ..u right dawg. but wtf would be the purpose....i mean look @ ur avatar for peetez sake....

Dudes rockin a.....................

THORWNACK HO..........erm "Hauwkieeee jerrrzay" as u You-Kay mother fu*kers would say........

:thumbsdow
So you wouldnt want to come to the UK beacause I have 50 Cent in a THROWBACK as my avatar. Makes sence

I aint every heard no one say ''Hauwkieeee jerrrzay'' here either and how would you know anyway you aint ever been to the UK.
 12-28-2005, 09:16 PM         #42
dannygattz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shoshowoah said:
Werd the fu*k up 2 the guy who mentioned local plaza malls n ish....

i just realized omethin........

dude replyed like 5 mins ago....

if my calculation iz correct......it sould be 9 AM there.

Dude is a spoiled w1gger brat who dont got no job. he ashamed to dress urban, so he dont want his mom to antagonize him when she takes his broke azz to da mall. so he wants to use her paypal account n cop da sh*t like R Kelly........(DOWN LOW *ecko and im not talkin about the clothing brand*....Nobody has to knoow woe...)
lol @ your a.ssessment of me off a few posts on a message board.

double-lol @ time-zone calcs. its 3 am here, i'm not due back to the crumpet-shop i work in until 12 tomorrow, so i thought i would spend the night having a high-brow convo on the net with you instead.

you've got me worked out aintcha, gollum? well would i be correct in saying that you work in a dildo factory in idaho where its your job to test the "super-vibe" setting against ya slack buttcheeks, saving all your pay up so you can finally afford the wendy-house you and your mutt-faced girl live in (only 2 payments left, you go girl!) and you smoke discarded cigarrette butts but your afraid to step outside the dildo factory for a smoke on your break in case the toothless tramp you think might be your father sees you cos he always sleeping rough in that area and he might ask for some of your wendy-house money to buy a bottle of methylated spirits to guzzle in a desperate attempt to erase the vile memories he has of that night he took ya sasquatch of a momma's vag while one of the other 6 guys got the a**hole he so desperately wanted and conceived your spotty, mishapen a.ss cos his condom had already been used 5 times and broke.

am i close?
 12 years ago '05        #43
Lethal Intent|m 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 2 2
 DaInfamous said:
fu*k white tee's unless you are wearing them under regular shirts

I agree with you completely on that statement. I only buy my solid white tees to wear underneath other things. I got like 5 short-sleeve white tees and 3 long-sleeved ones...
 12-28-2005, 09:39 PM         #44
13-yearz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaKyLL8 said:
lmao....im 5'9 and i buy 4 x
n*gga what da fu*k u rocin...........a dress. none of tha chicks down here in jerzey think that sh*ts cute. i only fu*ks with the x*xl at most. and it always gotta be galaxy tag less too bi*ches.:finger:
 12-29-2005, 05:45 PM         #45
shoshowoah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 13-yearz said:
n*gga what da fu*k u rocin...........a dress. none of tha chicks down here in jerzey think that sh*ts cute. i only fu*ks with the x*xl at most. and it always gotta be galaxy tag less too bi*ches.:finger:
so ur trying to clown him for wearing a 4XL...when you wear a 3XL...:applause:

Genius :rolleyes:

And your 13 Yearz old...so HTF do you know what "tha chicks down there in jersey" like?

12-29-2005, 05:49 PM         #46
JaKyLL8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ myyyy n*ggaaaa
 12-30-2005, 02:32 AM         #47
TheBookerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DGEMMELL6 said:
You are an internet bi*ch and I dont want no love from you I could give a fu*k less if i get respect from you or not you aint nobody to me just another mutha fuka on a message board.
*kay slay*

DAMN!
 12-30-2005, 02:34 AM         #48
TheBookerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaKyLL8 said:
yall deep on the internet and nowhere else....dont play yourself aggy... and gemmel im here to give hoe a.ss n*ggas like u the real uncut no holdin back truth about your sorry a.ss sense of fashion. u dont like it? dont post and quit crying. and show me a post where i asked for some dress tips??? yeah n*gga im a grown a*s man ill be narrowminded about the uk until i hear otherwise. and stop saying son...you aint from the east cost. when yall stop biting the U.S. ill give yall n*ggas props...until then...get off OUR nuts
How fu*ken stupid can you be?
 12 years ago '05        #49
firehandles 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 1226 1226
 JaKyLL8 said:
^^^^ myyyy n*ggaaaa

at these bi*ch n*ggas online tht stay catchin feelins
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy