Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
I could see the Raptors doing this considering they would probably trade Jalen for Penny straight up. The Raptors want to get rid of Jalens contract a year earlier than it expires but there are no good Free agents this summer. Either way the Raptors are in trouble without a top 3 pick this year so essentially the teams going to groom the rooks and hope for a two very good players in this draft. As well as the three rookies (Jose, Charlie, Joey) becoming second year players with improvements in their games trying to make the playoffs next year so Bosh will want to resign with the team.

by the way , Rose is old and not the same player but could be serviceable for some team that actually wants to use him and is a 500 or above team. He doesnt suit the Raptors at our current state he needs to go.
 12-28-2005, 12:21 AM         #62
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if King Kong didn't scare Kobe..how would Artest do it..with Kobe mindset...u respect him..or fall back..either one...but stop a.ssumin sh*t anyway..Kobe and Artest would be good together...peeps want Kobe to fail so bad it's a shame
 12 years ago '05        #63
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$793 | Props total: 42 42
hope this is real...
 12-28-2005, 12:46 AM         #64
Fingazzzzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good that happened now walker can be traded for peja........

wathc Riley is on of the GM;s in the game
 12-28-2005, 12:57 AM         #65
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
yall act like Kobe aint gonna pass the rock to another superstar. He needs someone else to score and artest would be that. I mean yall act like shaq didnt get his shots with kobe and score over 20 a game
REAL MOTHERfu*kING TALK
 12 years ago '04        #66
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 braided_uppimp said:
if King Kong didn't scare Kobe..how would Artest do it..with Kobe mindset...u respect him..or fall back..either one...but stop a.ssumin sh*t anyway..Kobe and Artest would be good together...peeps want Kobe to fail so bad it's a shame
You know Kobe woulld never OK that trade............he'd rather lose than have a star getting attention along side him..............
 12-28-2005, 05:08 AM         #67
Corizzimo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not real
 12 years ago '05        #68
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,613 | Props total: 3526 3526
what do u think about kobe and artest together
 12-28-2005, 08:39 AM         #69
sim_city87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at people thinking Rose is any good. The guy's shooting under 40%, I'd be suprised if the Raptors get anything for him, much less fill a need.
 12 years ago '04        #70
Just_Brown 
space
space
$667 | Props total: 1 1
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said:
I could see the Raptors doing this considering they would probably trade Jalen for Penny straight up. The Raptors want to get rid of Jalens contract a year earlier than it expires but there are no good Free agents this summer. Either way the Raptors are in trouble without a top 3 pick this year so essentially the teams going to groom the rooks and hope for a two very good players in this draft. As well as the three rookies (Jose, Charlie, Joey) becoming second year players with improvements in their games trying to make the playoffs next year so Bosh will want to resign with the team.

by the way , Rose is old and not the same player but could be serviceable for some team that actually wants to use him and is a 500 or above team. He doesnt suit the Raptors at our current state he needs to go.

I thought Bosh said in the papers that "hes committed to Toronto as long as they go in the right direction" lol its up to u to decide whether or not toronto's headed up (personally i think they are) and i think he'll stay
 12-28-2005, 01:03 PM         #71
loflin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u made this sh*t ur self on realgm fool
 12-28-2005, 01:04 PM         #72
loflin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fantasy owners - DONT TRADE ARTEST you will be sorry if you do, unless you're getting one of the few players in the league who are better than him
 12 years ago '04        #73
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 loflin said:
fantasy owners - DONT TRADE ARTEST you will be sorry if you do, unless you're getting one of the few players in the league who are better than him
why would anybody trade him in a fantasy league
 12-28-2005, 10:16 PM         #74
patjc23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe and Ron say it aint so

thats just a sick duo right there
 12-29-2005, 01:28 AM         #75
geminijune 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk??
 12 years ago '04        #76
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 patjc23 said:
Kobe and Ron say it aint so

thats just a sick duo right there
if they can get along, it should be. artest isnt passive like odom is, artest will mos def shot the rock.
 12 years ago '05        #77
LilCrzyAzn 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
seems like a pretty good deal for the lakers if it goes through. the only thing if they can fit together with so many scorers with kobe, ron, and jalen
 12 years ago '05        #78
DUKINS|M  OP
space
space
$7,305 | Props total: 37 37
i told yall this already noone believed me. its going down and real close!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #79
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,671 | Props total: 5361 5361
lakers could go to the finals , cause the spurs are known to slip up every other year or so ..
 12-29-2005, 03:29 PM         #80
adrush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DUKINS said:

Lamar Odom
6-10 SF from Rhode Island
15.0 ppg, 9.2 rpg, 5.2 apg in 38.9 minutes
Change in team outlook: -6.9 ppg, +3.2 rpg, and +1.0 apg.
*has classic movie nightmare*

No! NO! You're lying! You're LYING!

Man... let's drop Sasha and Kwame, please! I'd even part with Smush if we could keep Lamar.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy