Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-28-2007, 12:41 AM         #581
Rumble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Add Jennifer Hudon "Pocketbook" F/ Ludacris (1st single) and Samantha Jade "Make You Love Me"
 08-28-2007, 06:00 AM         #582
Generation Next  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chater said:
Hmm... you lost all these huh? I doubt it.. you copied and pasted off a site and you really want them..

If you go to the 'New Albums' thread and scroll into page 3 or something you'll find a guy who has all these tracks as downloads.
I never said I lost all these songs but about 50% of them I lost and the rest I've never had but I don't just asked for these songs.Like I said if I would have the complete discography I would upload it for everyone and it would include the unreleased and rare Sista album(Missy first group completely produced byTimbo)

But anyway I would REALLY apreciate if you could give me a link to the thread where these songs are posted cause I can't find it in the jukebox or the album releases section.It would mean a lot to me if I would have all Timbo songs.
 10 years ago '06        #583
Chater 
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
 Generation Next said:
I never said I lost all these songs but about 50% of them I lost and the rest I've never had but I don't just asked for these songs.Like I said if I would have the complete discography I would upload it for everyone and it would include the unreleased and rare Sista album(Missy first group completely produced byTimbo)

But anyway I would REALLY apreciate if you could give me a link to the thread where these songs are posted cause I can't find it in the jukebox or the album releases section.It would mean a lot to me if I would have all Timbo songs.
Here we go:
 08-28-2007, 11:30 AM         #584
Generation Next  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chater said:
Here we go:
Thx for the link but I somehow don't have acces to that page and I always get this mesage:

Generation Next, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. If you have just registered with Boxden (0 posts), you must post once (introduce yourself!) in the RED CARPET NEW MEMBER section, and wait 1 hour for your account to be activated so you can post in the other sections.
2. If you are trying to post, it may be awaiting activation. [Request activation email here]

But these to reasons aren't true in my case.Anybody have an idea what the problem could be?

Edit: Doesn't matter anymore found it on another board.But still it's a bit stupid that I don't have acces there mayby a mod can do something because I'm sure in that area there are also some other nice uploads by other members.

Last edited by Generation Next; 08-28-2007 at 05:01 PM..
 08-28-2007, 11:51 AM         #585
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rumble said:
Add Jennifer Hudon "Pocketbook" F/ Ludacris (1st single) and Samantha Jade "Make You Love Me"
:wow: :applause: :applause:

Props on the info.
 08-28-2007, 12:18 PM         #586
Mileena  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rumble said:
:wow: Can't wait to hear the Jenny/Timbo track!!!
 08-28-2007, 05:35 PM         #587
Quiksilver  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rumble said:

Added.

Updated as of today.
 08-29-2007, 04:48 PM         #588
Rumble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Danja2Society said:
Is it true Timbo and 50 did another track together for Curtis? Rumored to be called "You Should Be Dead".
I've heard of this track as well but rumor has it that it was supposed to be on Shock Value but didn't make the final cut. It could show up on later 50 projects though so yes I agree this track does exsist.
 08-29-2007, 05:34 PM         #589
Mileena  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rumble said:
I've heard of this track as well but rumor has it that it was supposed to be on Shock Value but didn't make the final cut. It could show up on later 50 projects though so yes I agree this track does exsist.
Interesting.....
 08-30-2007, 12:34 PM         #590
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rumble said:
Oh, okay, thanks for the heads up.
 10 years ago '07        #591
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 65 65
I think that M.I.A - jimmy is composed by M.I.A and switch
source--->
 09-07-2007, 07:43 AM         #592
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Won't you tell em how i made that sh*t 'Cry me a river'?!"
Timbo should return to do Hip Hop again. I mean Hip Hop, not "Ayo Technology". I would be happy if he would produce some great sh*t like "They ain't ready" again, that's my favorite Timbo production. What about y'all?
 09-09-2007, 12:27 PM         #593
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Missy Elliott "The Countdown" will feature production from Timbaland and Danja.
Chea!!!
 09-10-2007, 01:48 PM         #594
Cocoa Chanelle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does anybody have Wyclef Jean's "War Stories"?
 09-12-2007, 01:19 PM         #595
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Add:

Ashlee Simpson "murder"
 09-17-2007, 11:42 AM         #596
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Add:

Rhonda Heard "I Get It On"
 09-17-2007, 01:22 PM         #597
Melokin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beyonce 'get me bodied' ft. Voltio
remix by timbaland, crazy!!

source:

Last edited by Melokin; 09-17-2007 at 01:24 PM..
 09-17-2007, 07:58 PM         #598
Rumble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Danja2Society said:
Add:

Rhonda Heard "I Get It On"
Otherwise known as Tim and Magoo's "I Get It On" feat. Bassey aka Rhonda Heard :D
 10 years ago '04        #599
doloe 12 heat pts12
space
space
$553 | Props total: 97 97
Crazy A is the best producer from holland.And I know he is gonna take over.heard some stuff from this mothafu*k and it's bangin bro.I heard that he will come december to the states lookin for a record deal. but i can't wait to that long.the mothafu*k got bomberclubhits.I think that only timbaland is better than that mothafu*k.

but i welcome him and cant wait to hear some

can some one upload something from that guy. cauze i like his new fresh soundz
i thank the one who will upload some sh*t
 09-19-2007, 01:26 PM         #600
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rumble said:
Otherwise known as Tim and Magoo's "I Get It On" feat. Bassey aka Rhonda Heard :D
Oh, okay, thanks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy