Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-21-2005, 03:56 PM         #201
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
That was last year, this is a completely different team and a new coach who also happens to have them playing very well right now. The Lakers will get shat down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger.

Very well....
OK They have only lost one of their last 6 But LOOK WHO THEY PLAYED...
U know that was orchestrated for Pat Riley and Shaq to come back at the SAME TIME... ANd Then Play some mediocre teams...C'Mon now...
12/20/05 W 111-92 vs Atlanta

12/17/05 L 115-107 @ Cleveland

12/16/05 W 112-105 @ Philadelphia

12/14/05 W 100-83 @ Milwaukee

12/13/05 W 100-97 @ Chicago

12/11/05 W 104-101 (OT) vs Washington

12/09/05 L 100-92 vs Denver

12/07/05 L 98-84 @ San Antonio

12/05/05 L 99-89 @ L.A. Clippers

12/03/05 L 101-99 @ Denver
 12-21-2005, 04:01 PM         #202
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
It was fu*king sick but get real homie. There's been other performances that were more impressive, lastly being the Robert Horry game against the Pistons last year in the Finals, that was incredible and it was in the Finals so therefore that was a better performance. Damn n*ggas catch a n*gga on a day like yesterday and start acting like it's the best sh*t anybody's ever seen since MJ, get the fu*k outta here.
Dude I hear what U saying about the finals but at the end of the 3rd Kobe had 62 and Dallas only had 61!
He would have beat them by himself.... LOL C'mon man that is the stuff of LEGEND...

Robert Horry is good but no one will remember him in 10 or 15 years...
 12 years ago '04        #203
The-Ripper 
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 1 1
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i gaurentee he doesnt get 30pts a/g miami unless he jacks 30 shots
hahaha ©ertified hater...
 12-21-2005, 04:59 PM         #204
yungace88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that man is a beast! 62 points is crazy number (specially for just 3 quarters)
 12 years ago '04        #205
banme 
space
space
$710 | Props total: 0 0
Lakers going to beat the heat by 15 u heard it first
 12 years ago '05        #206
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 banme said:
Lakers going to beat the heat by 15 u heard it first
anything can happen but i sayd we pull it out by 5pts
 12-21-2005, 06:28 PM         #207
AllEyezOnMe187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe doin the damn thing
 12 years ago '04        #208
The-Ripper 
space
space
CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
((((((((((((((((((((HIGHLIGHTS)))))))))))))))))))) )))
 12 years ago '05        #209
Chuck_Remixed 254 heat pts254
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3617 3617
 Maroon_Tiger said:
shaq and zo are in the middle.. if he tries his "patented" reverse layups.. or finese shots... they're gonna either send the ball flying, or send kobe to the floor
Bhahaha so what if Shaq or Zo are in the middle, like that makes anykind of difference to kobe, kobe put 3 fouls on shaq alone last time they met, shaq will try to avoid kobe, plus how many times has kobe dunked on Mourning. Mourning is a good shot blocker, but they aint gone have affect on kobe going to the lane my n*gga. Sorry. Shaq sending kobe to the floor aint never stopped kobe from being aggressive, evident in the last matchup on Christmas in which he made shaq foul out at the end, so you can k!ll that. Again who made Miami's defense top notch, what games have you been watching, cuz they aint that on defense. Again if kobe doesnt play well, it will not because Miami's shutdown city.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-21-2005 at 06:45 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #210
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
damn, yo...i was in the cafeteria at school and they said this n*gga had 62 points in 3 quarters mayne, did they sit the n*gga out in the 4th or some sh*t?
 12 years ago '04        #211
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
damn the hate is getting thick up in here. what are the chances that he'll drop 60 twice in the same week? not very good. who cares if he dont do it against the heat, the point is HE DID IT. he did it vs the mavs who are the 3rd best team in the league, he outscored the 3rd best team in the league by himself through 3Qs, give the man his props stops hating like little bi*ches.
 12 years ago '05        #212
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
Duke dropped 62...DAMN!
 12 years ago '05        #213
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
kobe is the best sg in the game and this proves why!!!!!!!! he is definely in the top 5 for players in the nba
 12 years ago '04        #214
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i never said the heats defense was top notch, but kobe wont get 30pts.. unless he shoots a bad %.... remember, he got 62pts b/c he shot 25 ft's... and he was shooting over 50%... he wont get more than 8-10 ft shots a/g miami, unless hes playing in LA...

and wade is gonna have a field day...b/c he can get to the lane a/g the lakers or dish it to shaq, whos gonna get a gaurenteed 25pts a/g the wack LA centers..
man u making it seem like he's supposed to score 60 vs the heat. 60 is rare only few players in the history of the league have scored 60 or more points in a game, let alone 3 quarters. players go off like that when they are on fire, and players arent on fire like that often. if he tries to get 60 they will probally lose but if he gets 60 cuz he's just on fire then it'll be different.
 12 years ago '05        #215
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i never said the heats defense was top notch, but kobe wont get 30pts.. unless he shoots a bad %.... remember, he got 62pts b/c he shot 25 ft's... and he was shooting over 50%... he wont get more than 8-10 ft shots a/g miami, unless hes playing in LA...

and wade is gonna have a field day...b/c he can get to the lane a/g the lakers or dish it to shaq, whos gonna get a gaurenteed 25pts a/g the wack LA centers..
That dont make sense my n*gga. bhhahaha im trying to figure out why again he cant get 30 against miami and shoot atleast 45% against Miami. You not even making sense, if he's getting free throws against Dallas, whats so special about Miami that prevents him from getting to the line on them, nobodies even saying he's getting 60 or whatever as far as high scores, or 20 free throws or whatever, im trying to figure out whats so special about Miami's defense that he cant manage to get 30 points and shoot a high percentage. You said the only way he'll get 30pts if he shoots 30 shots and im sitting here thinking to myself how good is Miami's defense all i can do is laugh. Again the only way kobe doesnt get 30 with a good percentage against Miami is if he's off with his jumpshots, it will have nothing to do with Miami's defense cuz guess what my friend they aint all that,
 12-21-2005, 07:22 PM         #216
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:

2. dallas has no inside defense.. zo/shaq >>>>>>>>>>>> dampier/dirk
Hey Maroon, i acutally agree wit you

Diop will be the starter by the end of the year,he's finally coming around:D

and Dampier needs to go to Basketball camp
 12 years ago '05        #217
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
1. he got 25 ft's b/c he was playing in LA... no way they let someone other than MICHAEL JORDAN shoot over 12-15, unless hes playing in his own town...

2. dallas has no inside defense.. zo/shaq >>>>>>>>>>>> dampier/dirk

3. kobe had a great night... but i dont think he'll shoot as well a/g miami.. shaq and zo are gonna affect his shooting %..

just watch... i'd be suprised to see kobe go to the line very much and have alot of success a/g miami... ONLY IF HES PLAYING IN MIAMI... if hes playing in la, hes gonna get a sh*tload of calls/breaks by the refs.
You dont seem to get it, forget the free throws like i said again, i want to know why kobe cant shot a good percentage against Miami? By the way Dallas's defense is ranked higher than Miami's. Zo is a good shot blocker, but those kind of people really dont bother kobe. Im having a real hard time with the kobe cant score 30 on Miami sh*t.

Iverson against Miami last week 14-29 0-1 7-16ft 1 3 4 4 4 0 2 1 35pts

Now kobe and Iverson are both scorers, both shooting the same percentage. Why cant kobe do the same, im baffled by this.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-21-2005 at 07:43 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #218
iOWN 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 510 510
**starts chant**

kobe! kobe! kobe! kobe! kobe!
 12 years ago '04        #219
The-Ripper 
space
space
Man some kids just live to hate...
 12 years ago '05        #220
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
Quote:
"Hard as hell."

That was the way Allen Iverson described the degree of difficulty in Kobe Bryant's scoring 62 points Tuesday night against the Dallas Mavericks.

How about doing it in three quarters?

"You gotta be a bad joker," Iverson replied.

The 76ers star guard was the logical one to ask yesterday, because, before Bryant, he was the last NBA player to reach 60, doing it Feb. 12 of last season against the Orlando Magic.

"I had my popcorn just like probably everybody else. I was watching, and I was actually calling people up on the phone to make sure they were watching it, 'cause I watched the game from beginning to end," Iverson said.

"It's like, when you see a game like that, you're so much a fan of the game you enjoy it just [as if] you don't play the game. Just to see him do those things... I was thinking every shot he was taking was going to go in. It was just fun to watch.

"Certain games are not that interesting, but when you have marquee players playing a certain game, one of those guys explodes. That was a treat for everybody."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago