Forum Rules

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12-20-2005, 11:04 AM         #1
5799 page views
1 comments

GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Forum Rules

Ok here's whats going on, basically this section is open game for everyone, but there are a few rules i would like to lay down
1. NO Unnecessary Hate!
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions, but don't hate on somebodies system, or car because you don't like it. Any comments that can be considered uneeded hate will be deleted and the poster will be warned for not following forum rules

2. Anyone can give suggestions and advice, but only a few people on here have proved they know more than the average person about cars and mobile electronics, so listen to these people 1st.
GhosT
Drug Dylan
Druthafoo
Oneandonlyjojo
Tozzi
SKINNI

When i come across more people who do prove themselves worthy i will add their names to this list. These are the people that you should be able to trust when they give you any advice or suggestions

3. last but not least
WHEN SOMEONE HELPS YOU, GIVES ANY SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS OR ADVICE
GIVE THEM PROPS!!!!!
There are way to many people not getting the props and respect they deserve by helping people in this section. People get props in the jukebox when they post music. Why shouldn't we get props when we help someone.
one
GhosT

Last edited by GhosT; 12-20-2005 at 11:55 AM..

1 comments for "Forum Rules"

12-20-2005, 08:55 PM         #2
druthafoo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel so honored. lol

Home      

most viewed right now
+52online now  50
Mike Epps Thick Chocolate Sexy Daughter Bria
18 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  45
Video inside The world thought Kanye was crazy in this 2013 interview, how do we fee..
37 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+105online now  34
Image(s) inside Cyn Out Here Tryin To Get That Booty Ate
85 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-100online now  13
Lost respect for Fab after this