Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-07-2005, 05:13 PM         #941
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 question said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoogie2122
more

Artists who i heard were pus*y, most robbed more than twice
Busta Rymes
jazze phae
Nas
Dr. Dre
Shyheim from the wu
Mase(to the 20th power) got yapped for his chain at a knick game
Puff
Jermaine Dupri
camron(still my man tho)
stephon marbury got his chain yapped while takin a nap in his car in NY
Allen iverson's been robbed many times
i hear young buck did get his gunit chain yapped in chicago
DMX, i heard its all a front for image
of course Ja Rule and Irv, but i heard irv's brother holds massive weight
50's hood but i hear he has NO thorough backup
Snoop lost his juice, but is backed by the crips only because he makes songs to crip to.
Jadakiss

dog..are you serious??? what defines a man as "pu**y" is that he's been robbed???
have you ever been robbed??? have you ever had your life threatened with a pistol?
for a "material" item??? i used to rob dudes for air jordans as a kid...trust me, it didnt make em "pu**y" that they gave up they shoes..it made them "intelligent"..cuz my ignorant a.ss would of k!lled them...and ruined there life and mine in the process...
i promise that , unless your that "ignorant", youd give up your possessions for your "life".....larry hoover(founder of the crip organization), michael "cowboy" harris(real founder of death row records and notorious druglord), pappy mason, "freeway" ricky ross(cali drug kingpin), "white boy" rick(detroit druglord), Joey "all cartel" encarcion(texas drug kingpin) were all "robbed" at some point in their come up(some even numerous times) and are more "gangster" than any rapper thats ever put out a record. thats the grind...anyone of any stature at any time can get "got"..
so kick all that non sense to the curb...who cares??? what are these rappers doing to improve their respective communities??? and better yet, who , of these rappers, is "robbing" their own hoods???
its time to think...
PROPZ4PROPZ ON REAL TALK BRO
 12 years ago '04        #942
DredScott 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 8 8
 tmich19 said:
Did you also know the fact about trina that i posted under that one also.. or is that very known too???

i could give a fu*k about trina and her past profession.
 11-08-2005, 11:45 AM         #943
jetdee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo dmx is not jus image i read his book he was always a crazy mo fo
 11-08-2005, 02:30 PM         #944
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jetdee said:
yo dmx is not jus image i read his book he was always a crazy mo fo
CANT RELY ON HIS BOOK. OFCOURSE HE WOULD MAKE HIMSELF SEEM A CERTAIN WAY IN HIS BOOK. IT HAS TO MAKE HIS MUSIC SEEM REAL.
 12 years ago '04        #945
inthought 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
RUMOR cuz i have no proof and my homeboy told me this

Ali Vegas and Lamar Odom are cousins..
 11-08-2005, 11:26 PM         #946
linixon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game-only what i hear from HIS camp, he's been shot 5 times in the chest they say.

i didn't know that
 11-09-2005, 11:03 AM         #947
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 linixon said:
Game-only what i hear from HIS camp, he's been shot 5 times in the chest they say.

i didn't know that
I HOPE HE DONT START RIDIN THAT I GOT SHOT WAGON. THAT sh*t DONT MAKE U KOOL OR HOT. THAT MAKES U A VICTUM.
 11-10-2005, 11:38 AM         #948
Qwes1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got some more
**Jay Z stole his name from Jaz-O
**Prodigy was living in a Trailer 2 years ago,he owed Loud records alot of money.
**Alcahmiest did some beats on Cypress Hill: Temple Of Boom Album
**50 was signed to Columbia Records then dropped.
**Before Eminem made it and was living in Detroit,A crack head broke into his house twice and making himself a sandwhich while lounging at his crib.
**Too Short nevered toured the East Coast til mid 90's
**Ice T was actually a Pimp in the 80's
**Warren G is Dr Dre's Half brother
**Biz Markie met Big Daddy Kane in Hs
**Mister Cee was Big Daddy Kane's Dj before B.I.G
 11-12-2005, 01:55 AM         #949
bLuR`inC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great info's...
mad props...

more to come i hope
 12 years ago '05        #950
icegrill 
space
space
$654 | Props total: 7 7
 inthought said:
RUMOR cuz i have no proof and my homeboy told me this

Ali Vegas and Lamar Odom are cousins..
Lamar Odom said he was his cousin on Rap City and Ali Vegas said the same thing in a interview saying that him and Odom have a record company in LA
 11-12-2005, 07:54 AM         #951
JerseyReppin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBoogie2122 said:
naw Cam's not pu**y, he just got caught out there in LA, ask Bam West, he'll tell you all about it

ive heard for years that behind the scenes dmx is a real frail, light voiced dude who always wanna talk it out

+ the n*gga smoke crack :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :banghead:
dmx will knock cam the *uck out! cam is frail
 11-12-2005, 11:50 AM         #952
ShinKen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<i>In bedstuy and bushwick, big and jay had some famous battles in the street, and in their high school, big always said jay won because jay rapped to fast, jay also battled busta in their high school, lil kim also attended that school.</i>

They went to my School. George Westinghouse HS.

Someone who works there, went to school with them. He said that BIG and Jay would always battle each other 4 times a week during Lunch and in always after or before class. Busta battled BIG before but lost.
 11-12-2005, 02:29 PM         #953
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in 8 mile when proof (lil ticcy or somethin like that) battles rabbit he secretly spells out his name when he says:
I'll Punish Rabbit Or Osolete Future
 12 years ago '04        #954
inthought 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
 icegrill said:
Lamar Odom said he was his cousin on Rap City and Ali Vegas said the same thing in a interview saying that him and Odom have a record company in LA

PROPS! for informing me
 12 years ago '05        #955
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
Does ne one know if fif iz about whut he claims hustler,killer
 12 years ago '05        #956
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
Whutz up with The LOX story do you know.
 12 years ago '04        #957
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
Good read y'all..good read. before I start, I highly recommend The Wu Manual, Hip Hop Files (By Martha Cooper) and DMX bio EARL!!

Please bare with me..after reading this all, I can't remember which has posted before..!

When Chino XL ad beef with Pac, there was a shooting at his daughters birthday party.

When D12 had beef with Esham, they jumped him and his boys and it was real pu**y. It was like 60 against 10. Esham was so stomped out, dude suffers a fu*ked up eye, ear and other things.

Many people were signed to G Unit, but they got dropped because things wouldnt work out. IIRC, D-Tay was signed to G Unit and dude got his spinner robbed and he got dropped as fast as possible.

DMX has asthma and he listens to no rappers except for himself:
"I don't sit there listening to Pac. I heard him before, but I listen to no one but myself.. I knew I was going the right way. So what the **** I'ma be influenced by someone else for? I know where I'm going, man! I just listen to myself. That way I know whatever I say is totally original and ain't been influenced by nobody." - DMX, XXL, October 2003
Eminem had a crackhead rob his house and take silverwear and lunchmeat only. I would write it down but its too long. but later on the crackhead did steal more.

MF Grimm was shot several times and he was paralyzed. He regained some nerves and IIRC, he doesn't need to use the wheel chair anymore

talib kweli threatened this kid for leaking some of the beautiful struggle on a message board tellin the kid something like: I'll find you and you will be dealt wit

pras saved ODB from a pyrotechnics accident at the 98 mtv awards. later that year odb saved a woman from a car accident.

(supposedly) styles p, jadakiss and dmx went to the same highschool.

nature and cormega had real life beef, not just on wax. in a f!ght, cormega bit nature.

kanye west ghost produced "stir crazy" for eminem.

scott storch and mel man ghost produced still dre.

Tupac once attacked a rival rapper in the middle of a concert with a baseball bat.

At Royce Da 5'9"'s birthday party a few years ago, he and his group were attacked by Proof's former posse.

Insane Clown Posse was orginally a street gang called the Inner City Posse. The gang was destroyed but several of the original members started a well-know gang in Detroit.

Dead Prez were arrested several times only to find out each time there was no reason behind the arrest.

Blaze was once stabbed by Myzery.

Mars once beat a pregnant women nearly to death.

Some of Esham's albums are banned in Detroit.

Tupac and Yaki Kadafi are half-brothers.

Royce Da 5'9" squased his beef with Proof in a prision cell after both were arrested for a street f!ght.

Canibus and LL's beef started because Canibus said he liked LL's tattoo of a microphone on his arm, and that he might get one himself.LL took offens and freestyled his verse on 4,3,2,1 about the altercation.

EPMD recorded their debut in 3 hours

defari is a real high school teacher, and retired from rapping to become a full time teacher.

juelz santana has a lazy eye.

dj premier stole his first set of turntables.

LL was in the crowd of a kool moe dee show in michigan and challenged LL but LL declined and left.

jae mills use to work for american eagle.

havoc originally was going to rob prodigy before they met.

eazy-e had dinner with george bush.

most of state prop got their style from the major figgas.

snoop dogg went to school with cameron diaz.

2pac beat down one of the directors who directed menace 2 society after they shafted him for the lead role.

a group of armed lunatics broke into parish smith aka PMD's house to deliver a beat down, but beat down his friend instead because parish wasn't there. the goons said it was erick sermon who sent them. parish waited a while, recording an episode of the tonight show with epmd and das efx then went back to new york and filed charges against erick sermon, then they announced the breakup. erick sermon had a nervous break down then and was told to leave new york and take time off in atlanta by mc breed. eric sermon had 2 mill when he was in ny but by the time he left NY he had 2 grand and a credit card to his name.

eric sermon was messing with a girl one night when her man came home by surprise. fearing a confrontation, eric sermon jumped out of the four story window to avoid the boyfriend.

Gonna post more later...

NOTE: some are NOT confirmed, could be uttelry BS or the truth. I don't take credit for this, but props are appreaciated!
 12 years ago '04        #958
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3819 3819
thread is still poppin..
 12 years ago '05        #959
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 2251 2251
 jumpman2304 said:
thread is still poppin..

wordup big ups to venom2k2
 12 years ago '05        #960
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 1 1
juelz had a deal before dip set, he was on def jam on a shelf somewhere, cam met, liked, cam got on rocafella--------juelz is officially off the shelf.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy