Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinxís Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #521
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
 Tek-Delorean said:
Money Mic Ė Over the summer your name was brought up as being involved in a physical altercation with Jadakiss and Styles P during a concert after party at Hockeytown Cafe... Rumors spread through out the internet and it even got to the point where the D-Block camp posted a statement about what took place. Since no one has really had a chance to hear your side of the story why donít give us the truth about what really happened at the Jadakiss after party and what role did you play if any at all??

Trick Trick Ė Well ... I had a major role in the situation because Jadakiss at that time and I still consider her an a.ssociate of mine.. I donít know the man personally, personally, personally like that so heís not necessary a friend but I respect him as a G.. cause I know the boy is a gangsta.. and I respect him as an artist.. But I canít say the same thing for his entourage Ya know he had one individual that got extremely disrespectful and was disrespectful all f#ckin night... and it wasnít my job to straighten his mutha f#ckin monkey a.ss out until he got in my path...So once he crossed the line and started f#ckin with me he jumped to a whole new ballgame.. And I had 10 million reasons to give the mutha f#cka a pass and I did give his a.ss a pass and I gave him pass after pass after pass... but when you disrespect me as a man I gotta straighten you out.. I donít have no choice ... I donít give a f#ck who you with.. I donít give a f#ck who you know or who the f#ck your mom and daddy is... If I donít straighten you out then you subject to come back and do the sh*t again... And I ainít gonna be lookin over my mutha f#ckin back or watchin out for no punk a.ss n!gga to come back again...

Now Styles P was not necessarily the culprit but he escalated the situation to the point to where it came to blows...because Jadakiss was gone.. Jadakiss was in the car... He has to be secure as an artist and he was .. so he was gone.. but his boys was still up there actin a fool and cuttin a rug and acting stupid and at that point when Styles P decided to get extremely disrespectful.. not necessarily disrespectin me as an individual though he did but his words were... quote ď fu*k Yall n!ggas... fu*k Detroit n!gga.. D-Block in this bi*chĒ and then I just kinda told the big homie to go ahead and knock his mutha f#ckin teeth back.. Big Homie was standin in the front like always holdin me down.. And Big Tone dropped that bi*ch...

And I gotta give it up to my n!gga G... from Nothin To Lose and my n!gga DJ K-Nice cause there was 15 of them bi*ches and there was 1..2..3..4 of us.. It was just Me and Big Tone at first and then G from Nothin To Lose came in instantly and K-Nice instantly soon as he seen what was goin on.. ya know when the blows startin goin to blows it was a done deal... But we had them mutha f#ckas wrecked.. Detroit is not a closed market to them mutha f#ckas... they can come back... but now when they come back I want them bi*ches to come back with humbleness and respect.. not sayin Jadakiss... because Jadakiss is welcome anytime he f#ckin want.. He can spend the night at my mutha f#ckin house if he want... I got love for the n!gga... but Styles P you gonna have to learn how to be respectful or he gonna get his a.ss whooped everytime he step foot in this mutha f#cka... I donít have no problem with f#ckin that bi*ch up.... F#ck him... and the mutha f#cka that raised his a.ss... And there it is..

hahahatdvyvsghajhgdaj
:applause: :applause:

a few sentences into the 1st paragraph & i knew it was styles beastin on n*ggas, but i guess he caught one,everybody gets a beatin in their life.
 12 years ago '04        #522
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
cage used to be in a nut house
 07-18-2005, 07:46 PM         #523
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

cage's bio, crazy sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #524
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,671 | Props total: 2203 2203
 Big Shaq said:
Got That Ron Mexico Jersey
Yo me too

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #525
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
 BigL4Life said:
Can anyone confirm the Juelz and Jigga info??
thats not true.. it popped up on AHH once but it was bullsh*t.

UPPIN
 12 years ago '04        #526
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 thaawater said:
how many black rappers
say CRACKER,white bi*ches,??????s ETC ETC??

plenty of them

you dont see the white community looking for justice

sh*t is comedy and for the dude who said
EMINEM is a huge racist LOL

if he was racist he wouldnt be devoting time and money in to a HORRIBLE group by the name of ... d 12?? d 12 is not even considerd a profit its more like eminem donating he has made no finacial gains off them and he most likley doubled down.

so for such a racist guy i dont see how he could a.ssociate and contribute to a buisness ran by BLACK PEOPLE

just because hes a sucess and made a fortune and made 10x more then half of these rappers that are black dosent mean that every slip and fall should be held accountable

especially when the song was what 15 years old

smh

I think D12 has sold like 4 million albums.

So if you think 4 million albums doesn't make you a profit then the whole record industry is taking a loss. All these n*gga's going barely gold.

I Think you are very wrong there son.

Anyway

Lisa Raye and Da Brat are half sisters.
 07-19-2005, 06:37 AM         #527
thaawater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
I think D12 has sold like 4 million albums.

So if you think 4 million albums doesn't make you a profit then the whole record industry is taking a loss. All these n*gga's going barely gold.

I Think you are very wrong there son.

Anyway

Lisa Raye and Da Brat are half sisters.

4 MILLION??

lol are you aware how much money it cost to release and album?

pressing fee's,beats,promotion,mastering fee's ,engineering fee's,album covers and photo shoots ...the 5 music videos they put out ??

and there are 6 people in the group all spliting a profit at 6 points a piece which eminem dosent even own majors too

I Think you are very wrong there son

he grew up with d 12 and he put them on

a majority of these rappers child hood friends and a.ssociates are long gone because fame could get the best of you.

for such a racist guy you would think he would of broke off all relationships to his BLACK FRIENDS ?? when he became famous

lets be serious

d-12 is no where near a sucess

stop writing your own stories and deal with the fact that the rap game in 2005 is opend doors for all angles all races and all countries.

theres a war in iraq/
and your only concern is do irap?/

saigon-
 07-19-2005, 06:55 AM         #528
Darko 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do peeps know all these little 'facts' hold any weight??
i hope they not just what u hear on hip hop boards
 12 years ago '04        #529
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
if u think eminems not racist...are u his fan? if not i might believe what u say
 07-19-2005, 10:52 AM         #530
Kon Vert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
About Eminem saying n*gga...doesn't he say it on "Criminal" off of the "Marshall Mathers LP" but it was blanked out???

"I drink more liquor to fu*k you up quicker
Then you'd wanna fu*k me after saying the word n*gga?"
 07-19-2005, 11:03 AM         #531
thaawater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I drink more liquor to fu*k you up quicker
Then you'd wanna fu*k me after saying the word n*gga?"

he didnt say it though ,that line was self explanitory

as far as me being a fan of eminem
i like his old material and some of his new sh*t b4 the so called racist situation 75% of fans of rap had emienm of there top 10 list as far as lyricsist.
 07-19-2005, 11:18 AM         #532
themousebox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true fact
 12 years ago '04        #533
DownSouthFLBoy 
space
space
space
$63 | Props total: 0 0
Can somebody up a pic of Trick Trick. He must be a big a.ss n*gga to be buss'n heads like that.
 12 years ago '04        #534
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
Did Styles P really stab Benzino?
 12 years ago '04        #535
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,805 | Props total: 20429 20429
 DownSouthFLBoy said:
Can somebody up a pic of Trick Trick. He must be a big a.ss n*gga to be buss'n heads like that.

you dont have to be big to be fu*kin people up....

Check to see pics...there are none of him standing up but u can pretty much guess how tall he is....probably around Styles's height but the difference is that Trick can scrap or just got the best of Styles....
 07-19-2005, 02:12 PM         #536
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigJay.inc said:
you dont have to be big to be fu*kin people up....

Check [WEBSITE LINK] to see pics...there are none of him standing up but u can pretty much guess how tall he is....probably around Styles's height but the difference is that Trick can scrap or just got the best of Styles....
Big Tone Got At Styles, Trick Trick Just Takin The Shine.
 07-19-2005, 02:44 PM         #537
Truth34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some interesting sh*t

Up this post
 07-19-2005, 04:02 PM         #538
guyanesejordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uppin...
 12 years ago '04        #539
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 95 95
 thaawater said:
4 MILLION??

lol are you aware how much money it cost to release and album?

pressing fee's,beats,promotion,mastering fee's ,engineering fee's,album covers and photo shoots ...the 5 music videos they put out ??

and there are 6 people in the group all spliting a profit at 6 points a piece which eminem dosent even own majors too

I Think you are very wrong there son

he grew up with d 12 and he put them on

a majority of these rappers child hood friends and a.ssociates are long gone because fame could get the best of you.

for such a racist guy you would think he would of broke off all relationships to his BLACK FRIENDS ?? when he became famous

lets be serious

d-12 is no where near a sucess

stop writing your own stories and deal with the fact that the rap game in 2005 is opend doors for all angles all races and all countries.

theres a war in iraq/
and your only concern is do irap?/

saigon-

Motherfu*ker You are the dumbest n*gga.... NOT ALOT OF RAPPERS SELL 4 MILLINS YOU fu*kING IDIOT....trust me THERE ALSO GETTING PAID OFF THESE SHOWs even the fu*king hypemen get paper yeah they payt most of the tour but hwen there done they have made profit and you dont think em is paying for most of that sh*t anyway hes loaded as a motherfu*ker .....n*gga wu-tang had nine members didnt sell 4......rappers are living good and dont even sell a million, groups included, crime mob, franvhize boyz so shut your dumb a.ss up and quit talking like you know your sh*t, Son dumb motherfu*ker i gotta say that sh*t one more time cuz u so damn dumb, Dumb motherfu*ker
 12 years ago '04        #540
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 95 95
You n*ggas honestly think deep down eminem hates black people, he put on obie and d12 out of love, hes in RAP MUSIC trailblazed white rappers everywhere (dont even mention vanilla ice or snow)so obviously he aint racist
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy