Dec 12 - No clemency: Ex-Crips' leader to be executed

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '05        #161
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,427 | Props total: 1369 1369
 liljohnson said:
Race has nothin' to do wit' this. If you k!ll or r*pe a person, you should be hung on national television, period.

It's funny that all these terrorists supported Tookie for so long...ya'll need to move to Iraq and join your homies out there.
You sound like nothing more than a tobacco chewing low life bush loving redneck. And I'm right because you are from Texas!! And for your information Iraqis are just defending themselves from the U.S. bombings and invasions. If America wanted real terrorists, they would have went after Bin Laden in Afghanistan. And if you want to talk about terrorists, I suggest you join Bush in the White House since you and him are the real k!llers/terrorists. Anyway that is a whole nother subject tho.

Notice how you used the word if. If you k!ll or...... Well Tookie claimed he was innocent. End of Story.

And to those saying he wasn't Jesus Christ, Tookie sure wasn't, but sitting in jail he developed a spirit similar to that of great leaders such as Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Nelson Mandella,etc. His death was bigger than about some 4 murders.

Last edited by 4REAL; 12-16-2005 at 02:54 PM..
 12-16-2005, 04:37 PM         #162
LoKo498 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this going to be on pay per view?
 12 years ago '05        #163
projectwoa 
space
space
$285 | Props total: 25 25
R.I.P Tookie...
 12-16-2005, 11:49 PM         #164
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To ask for clemency you gotta admit guilt and say you change your ways adn accept what you did was wrong.... Tookie says he was innocent even though there was plenty of evidence....

So which is it? Innocence or acceptance that what he did was wrong? You can't argue both, which is what was done... it isn't plausible.

Bottom line... you k!ll 4 people for a couple hundred bucks, you deserve to do the time for the crime, or be executed if that is the law (though I am not 100% sure I agree with death penalty...its something I still weigh the options on)...

If you'd rather die than snitch, then die you will and die he did.
 12-16-2005, 11:50 PM         #165
Shadyconflictz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stylesp198 said:
dang he didnt deserve that we all know that this is a political thing
sorry dude he did,he k!lled a family and sum dude so itz rong and he deserved 2 die,even tho he changed it still doesnt make him a good guy i still see him as a murderer and he alwayz will be,not known 4 hiz bookz becuz those are irrelevant he wuz caged up wat elze would u do,pray ask for 4giveness cuz therez nuthn elze 2 do,u think if he never got locked up he woulda stopped robbin n k!llin,NO
 12-17-2005, 12:10 AM         #166
Shadyconflictz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
Race has nothin' to do wit' this. If you k!ll or r*pe a person, you should be hung on national television, period.

It's funny that all these terrorists supported Tookie for so long...ya'll need to move to Iraq and join your homies out there.
cosign
 12-17-2005, 10:05 AM         #167
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
You sound like nothing more than a tobacco chewing low life bush loving redneck. And I'm right because you are from Texas!! And for your information Iraqis are just defending themselves from the U.S. bombings and invasions. If America wanted real terrorists, they would have went after Bin Laden in Afghanistan. And if you want to talk about terrorists, I suggest you join Bush in the White House since you and him are the real k!llers/terrorists. Anyway that is a whole nother subject tho.

Notice how you used the word if. If you k!ll or...... Well Tookie claimed he was innocent. End of Story.

And to those saying he wasn't Jesus Christ, Tookie sure wasn't, but sitting in jail he developed a spirit similar to that of great leaders such as Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Nelson Mandella,etc. His death was bigger than about some 4 murders.
Sorry, but Bush is my least favorite president in the history of the United States and Bill Clinton was the best. Before you go judging folks (you must be Christian), do some research 'cause you just made an a.ss outta yourself.

Tookie claimed that he was innocent but he said he knew who did it...which, if true, means that he had the power to take a k!ller off the street. Instead, the person that's out there k!llin' folks is walkin' because of him. Like I said in the past, move to Iraq if you're a Tookie Williams supporter because you're a terrorist...just like all the folks who defended the looters/rapists/killers involved with Katrina. Peace.

...and to pretty much say that those 4 deaths didn't mean much is retarded. You don't know sh*t about those people. Their lives were taken because of ignorance and laziness, that in itself shows you that they would've contributed way more than Tookie Williams ever could've. The only reason Tookie ever wrote children's books is 'cause he got locked up and figured he better do somethin' constructive wit' his time. You think if he hadn't got caught k!llin' those folks, he'd gangbang for a lil' while and then all of the sudden get the inspiration to write books? Hell naw he wouldn't.

Last edited by liljohnson; 12-17-2005 at 10:10 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #168
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,427 | Props total: 1369 1369
 liljohnson said:
Sorry, but Bush is my least favorite president in the history of the United States and Bill Clinton was the best. Before you go judging folks (you must be Christian), do some research 'cause you just made an a.ss outta yourself.
Why don't you take your own advice. You are judging Tookie and claiming he k!lled 4 people when you weren't even there. I think the research on tookie should be done on your behalf.

Tookie claimed that he was innocent but he said he knew who did it...which, if true, means that he had the power to take a k!ller off the street. Instead, the person that's out there k!llin' folks is walkin' because of him. Like I said in the past, move to Iraq if you're a Tookie Williams supporter because you're a terrorist...just like all the folks who defended the looters/rapists/killers involved with Katrina. Peace.
Okay I've never heard or found Tookie say that he knew who was responsible for the murders. So far from what I know it is only speculation that he said that. And since he was there it's a great chance that he did know who did the crime, but that doesn't tie him to the actual k!lling in which his life was taken for. So therefore, you calling him a murderer is just false. And him getting the death penalty is unjustified if he wasn't behind the trigger. Don't you think for one second that the case should have been reopened and had all the evidences such as shoeprints, paperwork, and many other things examined well to determine who the real k!ller was? Your mind is real shallow. The problem is you are not in tune with the real world or the struggles. All you do is come to your suburban home, get on the internet and talk sh*t about a man who wants to better a part of society that is not so privelaged. You in a sense are a terrorists if you can judge a man's life because who are you as a human to say who lives or dies.

...and to pretty much say that those 4 deaths didn't mean much is retarded. You don't know sh*t about those people. Their lives were taken because of ignorance and laziness, that in itself shows you that they would've contributed way more than Tookie Williams ever could've. The only reason Tookie ever wrote children's books is 'cause he got locked up and figured he better do somethin' constructive wit' his time. You think if he hadn't got caught k!llin' those folks, he'd gangbang for a lil' while and then all of the sudden get the inspiration to write books? Hell naw he wouldn't.
I dont know what you are reading. But please recall when I've ever said that those 4 deaths haven't meant much? What I've said is that k!lling Tookie will not reverse those 4 deaths and won't do any good. Those 4 lives were taken because of America's oppression of the down tribe, which is minorities. If guns and drugs were never introduced to the urban communities then there wouldn't be guys running around the streets k!lling people senselessly. So at the end of the day you can blame your government's justice system that you so support. Because the government is using this tactic to make money off their justice system. And "The only reason Tookie ever wrote children's books is 'cause he got locked up and figured he better...." LOL at this dude all of a sudden being a Cleo. I didn't even know you had psychic powers to determine what would happen and whatnot.
 12-18-2005, 11:47 AM         #169
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
I dont know what you are reading. But please recall when I've ever said that those 4 deaths haven't meant much? What I've said is that k!lling Tookie will not reverse those 4 deaths and won't do any good. Those 4 lives were taken because of America's oppression of the down tribe, which is minorities. If guns and drugs were never introduced to the urban communities then there wouldn't be guys running around the streets k!lling people senselessly. So at the end of the day you can blame your government's justice system that you so support. Because the government is using this tactic to make money off their justice system. And "The only reason Tookie ever wrote children's books is 'cause he got locked up and figured he better...." LOL at this dude all of a sudden being a Cleo. I didn't even know you had psychic powers to determine what would happen and whatnot.
Alright I'm gonna agree wit' you. Let's blame everything on the government. Are you a Katrina survivor?

Like I've said before, even if Tookie didn't commit the murders, he claims to know who did, therefore, he deservers the same punishment.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy