Dec 12 - No clemency: Ex-Crips' leader to be executed

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #141
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,584 | Props total: 108 108
 eNcrypTioN said:
lol please get out of here with that garbage... All of you guys need to open your eyes and realize he's done some horriable things that can never be changed... Oh and by the way since he's in the crips i guess all he did was bake cookies and help old people walk across the street...

Thats great and everything how he wrote books and tried to reach out and help people not go down the path he went but nothing can change what the man did... He must be punished for what he's done...
Who says that he's done these horrible things? The governor? An all white jury? You? 1)You're supposed to be tried by a jury OF YOUR PEERS-an all white jury sure doesn't seem like that, huh?
2)I never said dude was perfect. Personally, I think he should live the rest of his life in jail. But k!lling him didn't solve anything, especially when now he was doing good from behind bars. He didn't ask to be freed.

You guys continue to say that he should have been k!lled for what he did. But you don't even know that he actually did it. He's always proclaimed his innocence. And just because he was convicted(by a fu*ked up justice system no less, that has continuously made errors in convicting people, or lack there of), does not mean he commited the crime. Get real people, a lady k!lled her own 7 kids in Cali and got life in prison. Not the death penalty. And she ADMITTED to it. Think before you speak next time, before you call something garbage.
 12-13-2005, 11:59 AM         #142
LaKers021 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y'all should read his book like i did. then tell me if he deserved the death sentence.
 12 years ago '05        #143
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1370 1370
As for all the members I went back and forth with in this debate and to all the members that agree that Tookie should have died-All I say is a big "fu*k YOU" to all the members that were in support of this man's death. "MIDDLE FINGERS TO YOU AND THE wh0oreS THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU". I will reply to any comment made to me whenever I feel like for those who replied to me.

And if you are black and in support of Tookies death "A DOUBLE fu*k YOU" goes out to you. And also a "DOUBLE fu*k YOU TO MEMBERS WITH 2PAC AVATARS THAT ARE DOWN WITH HIS death". This man was a victim of injustice. No real pure evidence proved tied this man to the murders but yet he was still on deathrow. And no they didn't even go over the evidence a 2nd time after over 20 years to make sure that it wasn't him b4 being put to death. Do you all realize how many people have been wrongfully convicted of being put to death?

The judicial system never gave this man a fair chance all because of his crip status. The judicial system never gives a black man a fair chance period. And to be black and to be in support of Tookies death, you should take the Micheal Jackson route. Plenty of members on this forum are just straight naive.

fu*k ALL YOU MEMBERS THAT WEREN'T DOWN 4 TOOKIES CLEMENCY!! NOW death BE TO YOU!!
 12-13-2005, 02:26 PM         #144
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
As for all the members I went back and forth with in this debate and to all the members that agree that Tookie should have died-All I say is a big "fu*k YOU" to all the members that were in support of this man's death. "MIDDLE FINGERS TO YOU AND THE wh0oreS THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU". I will reply to any comment made to me whenever I feel like for those who replied to me.

And if you are black and in support of Tookies death "A DOUBLE fu*k YOU" goes out to you. And also a "DOUBLE fu*k YOU TO MEMBERS WITH 2PAC AVATARS THAT ARE DOWN WITH HIS death". This man was a victim of injustice. No real pure evidence proved tied this man to the murders but yet he was still on deathrow. And no they didn't even go over the evidence a 2nd time after over 20 years to make sure that it wasn't him b4 being put to death. Do you all realize how many people have been wrongfully convicted of being put to death?

The judicial system never gave this man a fair chance all because of his crip status. The judicial system never gives a black man a fair chance period. And to be black and to be in support of Tookies death, you should take the Micheal Jackson route. Plenty of members on this forum are just straight naive.

fu*k ALL YOU MEMBERS THAT WEREN'T DOWN 4 TOOKIES CLEMENCY!! NOW death BE TO YOU!!

fu*k off
 12 years ago '05        #145
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
Prove the jury was unfair, stop with the bullsh*t already, you're making false accusations you cannot prove with facts, kinda annoying now. Yes he was convicted by an all white jury, that doesn't mean they were racist.
It doesn't mean the jurors were racist, but it was unfair. But did you know that to have a jury judge your case, you are supposed to have people who look like your neighbors decide your fate. Meaning peers, people of social status, same educational background, etc. How is it that a guy who lived in South Central gets 3 black jurors removed by the same prosecution team trying to prosecute him and replaced by white jurors. A jury of all white people-None which reflected his South Central community. C'mon now get your facts straight. You are misinformed.

So it's the justice system fault that minorities can't pay for a lawyer who works for money?
No, it's not the justice system's fault, but because of this economic problem with minorities, the justice system is able to take advantage of minorities and give them any type of bullsh*t trial with bullsh*t sentences.

He holds no power to reversing gangbanging, this isn't something that can be changed with a few words from Tookie, because gangs didn't start with him, they've been around for centuries. Maybe he can put a stop to the crips, but there will always be gangs in some kind of manner.
Once again you are saying the samething over and over. You aren't making any new points. The crips are a huge gang. Due to the crips, bloods emerged. If he can stop million and millions of crips all over to get away from the gangbanging and drug dealing, then eventually crips would stop banging and then bloods would follow suit. And this is a problem because once the crimes and illegal activity stop in the black community then the police will have no one to arrest and will possibly be out of work. Because the prison system is filled with blacks for mostly the same crimes-illegal activity and murder.

I never said this wasn't a race issue, so I'd suggest reading a bit more carefully. A lot of the old KKK members are old, dead, or still around about to die. The stupid fu*king retardation of people now of days amazes me, the KKK doesn't just hates blacks, they hate nearly EVERYONE, even certain whites. This new generation of KKK members aren't going out k!lling like back then, due to them having minimal/close to none political power, but they do still voice their opinions. There are black supremist out there, so it about evens the score in my book.
It doesn't even the score. Plenty of black supremists, if not all have no type of power as racist whites. There are not as many blacks as there are whites in high positions. The KKK now has a new agenda. They don't come out k!lling blacks in white suits like before. They are now mixed in with regular society and are police officers, prosecutors, judges, politicians, etc. Their agenda is to be in high power and suppress those they are against. Tookie was just another victim of circumstances due to this agenda.

You ought to fu*king shoot yourself, the more you type on this issue it seems your IQ drops a few points per few mins. To say that he is the only one who i s enlightened enough to "help change the world and reversing all the crimes that minorities and blacks commit against themselves. " is just spitting on the graves of MLK jr, Malcolm X, spitting on people like Ghandi, Farkahan(sp) intelligence, because no where has he had a positive impact like those people on our communities. Not even close.
Once again, say something new. Please shoot yourself. Who else do you know had their life devoted to ending anti-gang violence? Who else's agenda is it to better the world besides Tookie? What other leader do you know, whether black or white can fulfill the legacy of peaceleaders in the past besidesTookie in this day and age? So when I say he is the only one enlightened to change the world and reverse gang crimes in this day and age-try to get it through your thick head and know what I'm talking about.

Not everyone feels that way, it seems you aren't for capital punishment(in a way I am not, but death is a punishment suited for his crime). Ofcourse you're biassed to him being put to death.
death is not something that should be decided by humankind. Humankind is only fit for punishment imo. God should decide fate, not another man. Especially when there was not even enough evidence to suggest 100% that Person A has k!lled Person B,C,D, & E.

The reason to k!ll him is so he suffers the same fate that he handed down to others. The reason they don't k!ll from the get go is due to appeals, and other stuff like that, thats common sense.
If there has been doubt, there is no reason to k!ll. Therefore why is there a need to k!ll him? You keep saying he handed the same fate down to others, but you or the prosecution team weren't their with your own nekkid eyes to see this go down.

If the punishment is really fitting of the crime then surely anyone who has k!lled should be k!lled and not just a small percent. According to your theory rapists should be r*ped, robbers should be robbed, abusers should be abused. If your gonna talk about crimes being commited then it should go across the globe for any type of crime.

According to your theory-if you were to get in a f!ght with someone and to get caught by police, your punishment should also be a pounding from police officials. Is that right?

Thats you, but most prisoners maintain their innocence.
O'stop it. Your argument is weak.

I dont' believe eye for an eye so don't make any accusations about myself. k!lling an innocent child, 4 people isn't something that deserves life, thats death. The thing is, you're already a.ssuming that every gangmember will k!ll...
If he can stop children from being future gangmembers then it is a great possibility that he can be stopping future murders, which can be a.ssociated with gangs.You are only a person and have no right to judge who lives or dies. Imagine if it was your family member who was wrongfully accused and then given an unfair trial and then being sentenced to death. Imagine if that was your son/daughter on deathrow and claiming innocence. Are you trying to tell me if this was your son/daughter on a death sentence that the case shouldn't be reopened and that none of the facts and evidence didn't deserve a 2nd look before deciding your child's fate? Are you also trying to tell me that people on deathrow in the past haven't been wrongfully sentenced after having a second look at cases and evidence and then getting off?

Last edited by 4REAL; 12-13-2005 at 04:03 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #146
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
It's not false nor fabricated seeing as he was convicted and found guilty, they don't need to make up any false propoganda against him. This isn't the website of the prosecution team, it's the site of the LA County, he has no evidence that he isn't a murderer, and has been convicted of one therefore yes, thats why I'm typing he is one. I'm going off what our flawed(but the best we have) justice system says, what are you going off of?
Okay Tookie's fate was decided by a jury. Juries will not always make the right decisions in a case. They are simply people with opinions that are asked to judge a case by what the information they are provided. Their opinions as people on someone's fate does not make their decision more enlightened than any other man. And their decision does not prove that he is truly guilty of the crime. "Tookie faced racist discrimination throughout his trial. One issue highlighted the fact that the prosecutor in Tookie's original case removed three African-American jurors from the jury. During Stan's trial, this prosecutor made racially-coded remarks during his closing argument, comparing Stan during the trial to a Bengal tiger in the zoo and stating that a black community - South Central LA - was equivalent to the natural "habitat" of a Bengal Tiger." I'm going by the new evidence his defense team has come up with. And if you did research, you will find that their is evidence proving he is not related to the murder.

There was NEVER ANY evidence point toward him NOT BEING THE murderER, so before you sit there and say he's innocent, be 100% sure, but if you were 100% sure then you should be his defense lawyer.
And there was never any full evidence pointing towards him that he committed the murders, bso before you sit there and say he's guilty,be 100% sure because I'm sure you were part of the prosecution team that prosecuted him. Go look it up. Stanley's defense team found new evidence not linking him to the case.

#1. Fingerprints tied to both crime scenes were not identified and were not Stanley's fingerprints.
#2. A shotgun shell used to commit the crime was found under a couples' bed that were already facing felony charges and were under investigation for murder had their murder investigation dropped after they "volunteered" a confession.
#3. As I was saying in an earlier post;A bloody boot print was left near one of the victims. This very same bootprint did not match Tookie and since hasn't been identified.
#4. A paid police informant who was a nearby cellmate of Tookie while Tookie was awaiting trial was discovered to have been brutally beaten to "volunteer" a confession that Tookie admitted to the crime, while being paid. In return for the testimony, the informant was off of death penalty for r*pe, mutilation and murder and even given the possibility of parole and freedom. Nearly 20 yrs, after the trial, it was discovered that an LA police officer left a copy of Stanley's murder report inside the informants cell.

So don't tell me there's no deep sh*t involved with Stanley going down. He was a good problem and was recognized early.

The prosecution prooved to a degree that he was there, and was the k!ller, their job is done, blame the defense.
Oh really. Since you work for the prosecution-display your evidence. I'm waitng. Since you were also there to witness the murders, why aren't you dead with the family that was murdered. Maybe you are involved in the k!lling somehow.

Seeing as you have yet to show this article, I'm not gonna bother with this bullsh*t. You need to gather your information before bringing in stupid points with no evidence behind it, please gather your info well.
Well what you told me then is what I am now telling you. Where is your proof that Tookie was given a fair trial. I bet you have yet to prove this.

No sh*t Neo, you need new evidence for a retrial, or something proving that the other trial was unjust or unfair.
I just put the new evidence up there. Why wasn't Tookie given retrial, Einstein? Now tell me some bulls**t that you always come up with for weak arguments.

WTF, WTF, WTF??? Ofcourse nobody is going to follow someone convicted of murdering 4 people! Another wtf?? Maintaining his innoncence and denied his conviction is what a lot of people in prison do, lol WTF???(obviously I'm mocking you, had to state that before you saying something stupid)
I see that you are real ignorant to the urban community just cause of your statement above. Why wouldn't people listen to a man that's powerful enough to create an organization that has spread into gangs all over the world. This man is powerful. His message is for the black youth. His status of being a co-founder of the crips will get him enough respect to gather a whole room of gangbangers and having them hold hands. Once again being convicted by a group of people does not prove guilt; you seem to find a hard time understanding that. Hahaha your last sentence would've had more merit if there was no evidence proving that he truly didn't commit the murders.

HE HOLDS NO POWER, because a gangmember with no education, or financial status can't do sh*t in the world. You think Tookie is a threat? Snoop has 100x more status in the world than him(not only within the black community, but most of america as a superstar), yet Snoop can't even save the mans life, so go figure.
Haha. Malcolm X was not a college graduate, but once incarcerated he became so rehabilitated that he was considered a scholar to many people. As a result Malcolm X has now become a true leader and inspiration for the black community. And his background of education was probably as close as Tookie's and look what impact he made on the world. It's sad that your brain cannot expand. You are to one tracked. You seem to think that only Princeton & Harvard grads have influence on the world. I just want to know what world are you living in. Tookie is the only one with status to gather peace between bloods and crips and possibly end that movement. Hell bloods were willing to give up their guns to the government just to have Tookie live. You don't realize his impact, but it's to bad you are just someone on a forum. The US government realized his potential that's why he's now dead. Snoop Dogg is an entertainer who is known for his music. Stanley is known for what he started and known for preventing plenty of kids in Africa and all over the world from gang influence. All from behind the cell. If he continued his work, he'd be unstoppable. If he could've had clemency and possibly had his case reopened and then being set free, America would sh*t in their pants.

12 years ago '05        #147
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
Middle fingers to eNcrypTioN !!
 12 years ago '04        #148
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
wouldnt ever wish death on nobody..

not on tookie.. not on the victims

notice i didnt say his victims.. its not our place to judge that.. thats between God and Tookie..

R.I.P. to someone who at least had the decency to realize what he had done and try to turn his life around..

i dont know if he deserved to die or not thats not my place.. but it aint arnold's either

Last edited by PurpleHaze217; 12-13-2005 at 06:39 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #149
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 338 338
 LaKers021 said:
y'all should read his book like i did. then tell me if he deserved the death sentence.

Let me find out TD is on the BOX
LOL
 12-13-2005, 08:56 PM         #150
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LaKers021 said:
take ur lil johnson tha fuk outta here. nobody benefits from his death. may his soul rest in peace.
Wow. Yet another person who tries to make fun of my screen name. I can't tell you how original and clever you are. It's truly amazing.

Anyways... The idiot deserved to die 30 years ago, if you don't agree, you're a terrorist. He still deserved to die even now (yesterday) for either k!lling 4 people or not "snitching" on the person that did 'cause that person still haunts society. I don't know about you but my last name doesn't start wit' "Durka" and I don't wear a rag around my body...therefore, I'm not a terrorist like all the Tookie supporters.
 12-13-2005, 09:27 PM         #151
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggie was right once again,
your nobody till somebody k!lls you.

tookie will be the talk of the town until something up comes up and thats everyday if he really was such an important figure in helping then even after his death he should make an impact just like mlk and malcom x have.

still r.i.p no matter what we all make mistakes some bigger then others.
 12 years ago '05        #152
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 liljohnson said:
Wow. Yet another person who tries to make fun of my screen name. I can't tell you how original and clever you are. It's truly amazing.

Anyways... The idiot deserved to die 30 years ago, if you don't agree, you're a terrorist. He still deserved to die even now (yesterday) for either k!lling 4 people or not "snitching" on the person that did 'cause that person still haunts society. I don't know about you but my last name doesn't start wit' "Durka" and I don't wear a rag around my body...therefore, I'm not a terrorist like all the Tookie supporters.
You are the real terrorists to not have mercy on an elderly man who has claimed his innocence for a crime that points in a direction that shows he isn't involved. I hope the defense team will still prove his innocence so you crucifiers can comeback here and sit in your price. It's people like you that had Jesus Christ k!lled in the first place. Society still hasn't learned about judging another man's fate. It's God's place to do that not some f*g member of a forum or not any nazi governor.
 12-14-2005, 06:51 PM         #153
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
You are the real terrorists to not have mercy on an elderly man who has claimed his innocence for a crime that points in a direction that shows he isn't involved. I hope the defense team will still prove his innocence so you crucifiers can comeback here and sit in your price. It's people like you that had Jesus Christ k!lled in the first place. Society still hasn't learned about judging another man's fate. It's God's place to do that not some f*g member of a forum or not any nazi governor.
So, you think it's good that Tookie knew who the k!ller was and didn't turn 'em in? You think havin' a murderer walk the streets is just? If so, join al-qaeda you terroristic piece of sh*t 'cause that's where you belong.

Jesus Christ is made-up, just like the entire Bible. Don't bring a myth like religion into this conversation because religion is nothing more than a term to argue about...that's it.

I'm a f*g of a forum member? That's cool...I guess. Considering I make more money in 3 months than you do in a year. Call me a "fag of a forum member" all you want but I'll crush you in a debate or at the bank.
 12-14-2005, 06:58 PM         #154
Hood Headliner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
Jesus Christ is made-up, just like the entire Bible. Don't bring a myth like religion into this conversation because religion is nothing more than a term to argue about...that's it.
so just because you have one opinion about god, no one else can talk about him in a conversation?

fu*kouttahere

thats like saying, god is fake to me, so hes fake to all of you
 12-14-2005, 07:32 PM         #155
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood Headliner said:
so just because you have one opinion about god, no one else can talk about him in a conversation?

fu*kouttahere

thats like saying, god is fake to me, so hes fake to all of you
No, that's like sayin' religion has absolutely nothin' to do wit' whether or not the man should've been given the death penalty or not. Everyone plays either the race or religion card and it's getting ridiculous. If you gon' argue, leave myths out of it.
 12-14-2005, 07:49 PM         #156
Hood Headliner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
No, that's like sayin' religion has absolutely nothin' to do wit' whether or not the man should've been given the death penalty or not. Everyone plays either the race or religion card and it's getting ridiculous. If you gon' argue, leave myths out of it.
So the Rodney King beating never happend?

Race is a factor in this, Religion can be a factor but since you are not religious than it is not to you.

But race is.
 12-14-2005, 07:58 PM         #157
patjc23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hood Headliner...... who is that in your avy? :wow: :wow: :wow: :jawdrop:
 12-14-2005, 08:03 PM         #158
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since ya touched the subject of jesus christ all im going to say is if they murked him for his doings and beliefs wether real or fake we know he did exist and he stands for far greater then anything tookie would have accomplished so what made tookie think he was going to get away? the same regime then is the same now they managed to dumb down the population while they got smarter.

come on any sign of leadership is quickly dismissed

Last edited by jae phill; 12-14-2005 at 08:04 PM..
 12-15-2005, 09:12 PM         #159
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood Headliner said:
So the Rodney King beating never happend?

Race is a factor in this, Religion can be a factor but since you are not religious than it is not to you.

But race is.
Race has nothin' to do wit' this. If you k!ll or r*pe a person, you should be hung on national television, period.

It's funny that all these terrorists supported Tookie for so long...ya'll need to move to Iraq and join your homies out there.
 12-15-2005, 09:56 PM         #160
2 sik widd it 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P tookie
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy