squad up!

Dec 12 - No clemency: Ex-Crips' leader to be executed

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-13-2005, 08:27 PM         #151
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggie was right once again,
your nobody till somebody k!lls you.

tookie will be the talk of the town until something up comes up and thats everyday if he really was such an important figure in helping then even after his death he should make an impact just like mlk and malcom x have.

still r.i.p no matter what we all make mistakes some bigger then others.

13 years ago '05        #152
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,422 | Props total: 5834 5834
 liljohnson said
Wow. Yet another person who tries to make fun of my screen name. I can't tell you how original and clever you are. It's truly amazing.

Anyways... The idiot deserved to die 30 years ago, if you don't agree, you're a terrorist. He still deserved to die even now (yesterday) for either k!lling 4 people or not "snitching" on the person that did 'cause that person still haunts society. I don't know about you but my last name doesn't start wit' "Durka" and I don't wear a rag around my body...therefore, I'm not a terrorist like all the Tookie supporters.
You are the real terrorists to not have mercy on an elderly man who has claimed his innocence for a crime that points in a direction that shows he isn't involved. I hope the defense team will still prove his innocence so you crucifiers can comeback here and sit in your price. It's people like you that had Jesus Christ k!lled in the first place. Society still hasn't learned about judging another man's fate. It's God's place to do that not some f*g member of a forum or not any nazi governor.

12-14-2005, 05:51 PM         #153
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said
You are the real terrorists to not have mercy on an elderly man who has claimed his innocence for a crime that points in a direction that shows he isn't involved. I hope the defense team will still prove his innocence so you crucifiers can comeback here and sit in your price. It's people like you that had Jesus Christ k!lled in the first place. Society still hasn't learned about judging another man's fate. It's God's place to do that not some f*g member of a forum or not any nazi governor.
So, you think it's good that Tookie knew who the k!ller was and didn't turn 'em in? You think havin' a murderer walk the streets is just? If so, join al-qaeda you terroristic piece of sh*t 'cause that's where you belong.

Jesus Christ is made-up, just like the entire Bible. Don't bring a myth like religion into this conversation because religion is nothing more than a term to argue about...that's it.

I'm a f*g of a forum member? That's cool...I guess. Considering I make more money in 3 months than you do in a year. Call me a "fag of a forum member" all you want but I'll crush you in a debate or at the bank.

12-14-2005, 05:58 PM         #154
Hood Headliner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said
Jesus Christ is made-up, just like the entire Bible. Don't bring a myth like religion into this conversation because religion is nothing more than a term to argue about...that's it.
so just because you have one opinion about god, no one else can talk about him in a conversation?

fu*kouttahere

thats like saying, god is fake to me, so hes fake to all of you

12-14-2005, 06:32 PM         #155
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood Headliner said
so just because you have one opinion about god, no one else can talk about him in a conversation?

fu*kouttahere

thats like saying, god is fake to me, so hes fake to all of you
No, that's like sayin' religion has absolutely nothin' to do wit' whether or not the man should've been given the death penalty or not. Everyone plays either the race or religion card and it's getting ridiculous. If you gon' argue, leave myths out of it.

12-14-2005, 06:49 PM         #156
Hood Headliner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said
No, that's like sayin' religion has absolutely nothin' to do wit' whether or not the man should've been given the death penalty or not. Everyone plays either the race or religion card and it's getting ridiculous. If you gon' argue, leave myths out of it.
So the Rodney King beating never happend?

Race is a factor in this, Religion can be a factor but since you are not religious than it is not to you.

But race is.

12-14-2005, 06:58 PM         #157
patjc23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hood Headliner...... who is that in your avy? :wow: :wow: :wow: :jawdrop:

12-14-2005, 07:03 PM         #158
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since ya touched the subject of jesus christ all im going to say is if they murked him for his doings and beliefs wether real or fake we know he did exist and he stands for far greater then anything tookie would have accomplished so what made tookie think he was going to get away? the same regime then is the same now they managed to dumb down the population while they got smarter.

come on any sign of leadership is quickly dismissed

Last edited by jae phill; 12-14-2005 at 07:04 PM..

12-15-2005, 08:12 PM         #159
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood Headliner said
So the Rodney King beating never happend?

Race is a factor in this, Religion can be a factor but since you are not religious than it is not to you.

But race is.
Race has nothin' to do wit' this. If you k!ll or r*pe a person, you should be hung on national television, period.

It's funny that all these terrorists supported Tookie for so long...ya'll need to move to Iraq and join your homies out there.

12-15-2005, 08:56 PM         #160
2 sik widd it 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P tookie

13 years ago '05        #161
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 liljohnson said
Race has nothin' to do wit' this. If you k!ll or r*pe a person, you should be hung on national television, period.

It's funny that all these terrorists supported Tookie for so long...ya'll need to move to Iraq and join your homies out there.
You sound like nothing more than a tobacco chewing low life bush loving redneck. And I'm right because you are from Texas!! And for your information Iraqis are just defending themselves from the U.S. bombings and invasions. If America wanted real terrorists, they would have went after Bin Laden in Afghanistan. And if you want to talk about terrorists, I suggest you join Bush in the White House since you and him are the real k!llers/terrorists. Anyway that is a whole nother subject tho.

Notice how you used the word if. If you k!ll or...... Well Tookie claimed he was innocent. End of Story.

And to those saying he wasn't Jesus Christ, Tookie sure wasn't, but sitting in jail he developed a spirit similar to that of great leaders such as Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Nelson Mandella,etc. His death was bigger than about some 4 murders.

Last edited by 4REAL; 12-16-2005 at 01:54 PM..

12-16-2005, 03:37 PM         #162
LoKo498 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this going to be on pay per view?

13 years ago '05        #163
projectwoa 1 heat pts
space
space
$303 | Props total: 48 48
R.I.P Tookie...

12-16-2005, 10:49 PM         #164
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To ask for clemency you gotta admit guilt and say you change your ways adn accept what you did was wrong.... Tookie says he was innocent even though there was plenty of evidence....

So which is it? Innocence or acceptance that what he did was wrong? You can't argue both, which is what was done... it isn't plausible.

Bottom line... you k!ll 4 people for a couple hundred bucks, you deserve to do the time for the crime, or be executed if that is the law (though I am not 100% sure I agree with death penalty...its something I still weigh the options on)...

If you'd rather die than snitch, then die you will and die he did.

12-16-2005, 10:50 PM         #165
Shadyconflictz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stylesp198 said
dang he didnt deserve that we all know that this is a political thing
sorry dude he did,he k!lled a family and sum dude so itz rong and he deserved 2 die,even tho he changed it still doesnt make him a good guy i still see him as a murderer and he alwayz will be,not known 4 hiz bookz becuz those are irrelevant he wuz caged up wat elze would u do,pray ask for 4giveness cuz therez nuthn elze 2 do,u think if he never got locked up he woulda stopped robbin n k!llin,NO

12-16-2005, 11:10 PM         #166
Shadyconflictz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said

cosign

12-17-2005, 09:05 AM         #167
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said
You sound like nothing more than a tobacco chewing low life bush loving redneck. And I'm right because you are from Texas!! And for your information Iraqis are just defending themselves from the U.S. bombings and invasions. If America wanted real terrorists, they would have went after Bin Laden in Afghanistan. And if you want to talk about terrorists, I suggest you join Bush in the White House since you and him are the real k!llers/terrorists. Anyway that is a whole nother subject tho.

Notice how you used the word if. If you k!ll or...... Well Tookie claimed he was innocent. End of Story.

And to those saying he wasn't Jesus Christ, Tookie sure wasn't, but sitting in jail he developed a spirit similar to that of great leaders such as Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Nelson Mandella,etc. His death was bigger than about some 4 murders.
Sorry, but Bush is my least favorite president in the history of the United States and Bill Clinton was the best. Before you go judging folks (you must be Christian), do some research 'cause you just made an a.ss outta yourself.

Tookie claimed that he was innocent but he said he knew who did it...which, if true, means that he had the power to take a k!ller off the street. Instead, the person that's out there k!llin' folks is walkin' because of him. Like I said in the past, move to Iraq if you're a Tookie Williams supporter because you're a terrorist...just like all the folks who defended the looters/rapists/killers involved with Katrina. Peace.

...and to pretty much say that those 4 deaths didn't mean much is retarded. You don't know sh*t about those people. Their lives were taken because of ignorance and laziness, that in itself shows you that they would've contributed way more than Tookie Williams ever could've. The only reason Tookie ever wrote children's books is 'cause he got locked up and figured he better do somethin' constructive wit' his time. You think if he hadn't got caught k!llin' those folks, he'd gangbang for a lil' while and then all of the sudden get the inspiration to write books? Hell naw he wouldn't.

Last edited by liljohnson; 12-17-2005 at 09:10 AM..

13 years ago '05        #168
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 liljohnson said
Sorry, but Bush is my least favorite president in the history of the United States and Bill Clinton was the best. Before you go judging folks (you must be Christian), do some research 'cause you just made an a.ss outta yourself.
Why don't you take your own advice. You are judging Tookie and claiming he k!lled 4 people when you weren't even there. I think the research on tookie should be done on your behalf.

Tookie claimed that he was innocent but he said he knew who did it...which, if true, means that he had the power to take a k!ller off the street. Instead, the person that's out there k!llin' folks is walkin' because of him. Like I said in the past, move to Iraq if you're a Tookie Williams supporter because you're a terrorist...just like all the folks who defended the looters/rapists/killers involved with Katrina. Peace.
Okay I've never heard or found Tookie say that he knew who was responsible for the murders. So far from what I know it is only speculation that he said that. And since he was there it's a great chance that he did know who did the crime, but that doesn't tie him to the actual k!lling in which his life was taken for. So therefore, you calling him a murderer is just false. And him getting the death penalty is unjustified if he wasn't behind the trigger. Don't you think for one second that the case should have been reopened and had all the evidences such as shoeprints, paperwork, and many other things examined well to determine who the real k!ller was? Your mind is real shallow. The problem is you are not in tune with the real world or the struggles. All you do is come to your suburban home, get on the internet and talk sh*t about a man who wants to better a part of society that is not so privelaged. You in a sense are a terrorists if you can judge a man's life because who are you as a human to say who lives or dies.

...and to pretty much say that those 4 deaths didn't mean much is retarded. You don't know sh*t about those people. Their lives were taken because of ignorance and laziness, that in itself shows you that they would've contributed way more than Tookie Williams ever could've. The only reason Tookie ever wrote children's books is 'cause he got locked up and figured he better do somethin' constructive wit' his time. You think if he hadn't got caught k!llin' those folks, he'd gangbang for a lil' while and then all of the sudden get the inspiration to write books? Hell naw he wouldn't.
I dont know what you are reading. But please recall when I've ever said that those 4 deaths haven't meant much? What I've said is that k!lling Tookie will not reverse those 4 deaths and won't do any good. Those 4 lives were taken because of America's oppression of the down tribe, which is minorities. If guns and drugs were never introduced to the urban communities then there wouldn't be guys running around the streets k!lling people senselessly. So at the end of the day you can blame your government's justice system that you so support. Because the government is using this tactic to make money off their justice system. And "The only reason Tookie ever wrote children's books is 'cause he got locked up and figured he better...." LOL at this dude all of a sudden being a Cleo. I didn't even know you had psychic powers to determine what would happen and whatnot.

12-18-2005, 10:47 AM         #169
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said
I dont know what you are reading. But please recall when I've ever said that those 4 deaths haven't meant much? What I've said is that k!lling Tookie will not reverse those 4 deaths and won't do any good. Those 4 lives were taken because of America's oppression of the down tribe, which is minorities. If guns and drugs were never introduced to the urban communities then there wouldn't be guys running around the streets k!lling people senselessly. So at the end of the day you can blame your government's justice system that you so support. Because the government is using this tactic to make money off their justice system. And "The only reason Tookie ever wrote children's books is 'cause he got locked up and figured he better...." LOL at this dude all of a sudden being a Cleo. I didn't even know you had psychic powers to determine what would happen and whatnot.
Alright I'm gonna agree wit' you. Let's blame everything on the government. Are you a Katrina survivor?

Like I've said before, even if Tookie didn't commit the murders, he claims to know who did, therefore, he deservers the same punishment.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snoop just played himself with this post
52 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Knows Damn Well Them Shorts Too Small For All That A$$
58 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time to address the Elephant in the room. Rap music is poisoning our y..
185 comments
4 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Katt Williams To C Tha God :"I Can Smell Your Foundation Make Up From O..
83 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Hot97 talking that hot sh-t about Kanye
6 comments
47 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake's baby mother selling some dope ass art on IG
134 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
This bih is fiiiiine
8 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Best look yet at Peter Parkerís new suit in ĎSpider-Man: Far From Home
22 comments
5 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Patriots have banned fan who threw beer at Tyreek Hill & turned matter ove..
72 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - Dave Chappelle Gives His Take on Kanye x Trump
31 comments
6 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside When your tough guy act gets denied
23 comments
6 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The GOAT Brady shows love to Antonio Brown
20 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - Man Wins World Championship Event in Womenís Cycling
77 comments
6 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WoOd Let HEr STrOKE mE! 🎨
47 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside They're paying people $10,000 to cross this bridge 💸
61 comments
6 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Possible to meet with someone in the astral realm who is also doing astral pro..
25 comments
6 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look at Black Suit Superman from the Elseworlds Crossover
4 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Big mouth Gaylen Ramsey silent after Dallas ass whooping
41 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Kanye West Gives Surprise Twitter Performance
26 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Smh this nicca Jim Jones looks like a midget fron waist below!
9 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
LeMar G
SubConscious
Player2
AlBooBoo
Gang Sht
Lord God
DrizzyStan06
theFREAK
mrwoods2
micropave
Top 10 most slapped recently
gemini8686
suavehooper
Gang Sht
BlackDynamite
dtdroid
CityofChampions
NinetyThree94
Take Care
Tony Calamari
blah blah blah

most viewed right now
online now  40
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
271 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  39
Article inside Former ĎAmerican Idolí Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
49 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  37
Video inside What Happens If You Stop Ma***rbating (Motion Picture x List)
151 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Yaki Kadafi Saw 2pac's Shooter & Orlando Anderson Wasn't The Person Tha..
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside WARNING: Set your messages to private on ps4 NOW! Huge System breaking..
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  14
Snoop Dogg found out who "Kiki" is and is going at Kanye's neck
119 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside onlyyaelin
124 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Baton Rouge/RapALot Rapper "Marley G" Shot and Killed Last Night
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy