Dec 12 - No clemency: Ex-Crips' leader to be executed

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #101
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 6 6
i want to know how many of yall that say k!ll him would k!ll him yourself?
i know its easy for any of yall to type yea i will but be for real
 12-12-2005, 11:02 PM         #102
Hood Headliner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eNcrypTioN said:
lol please get out of here with that garbage... All of you guys need to open your eyes and realize he's done some horriable things that can never be changed... Oh and by the way since he's in the crips i guess all he did was bake cookies and help old people walk across the street...

Thats great and everything how he wrote books and tried to reach out and help people not go down the path he went but nothing can change what the man did... He must be punished for what he's done...
take that tupac avatar out of your profile, with what you said you DONT deserve to represent tupac like that.

4REAL said:
And obviously from your posts, you are not living in reality. Racism is real. And if you are not black or a minority you will not feel it. This case has so much to do with race and keeping the black man down. Whether dealing with crimes, investigations, trials, murders-blacks are not treated fair.

Notice how investigators were so quick to find the "murderers" that k!lled this family, but had this had been a black family, investigators would have cared less. Everyday there are thousands of black men dying in these streets, but no one cares to solve their crimes. Like something Chris Rock said along the lines, they can try to go all out and find out who k!lled Nicole Simpson who ain't famous, but they can't find out who k!lled 2Pac.
and thats how the court system ends up like, they just dont try to find the murderes but if they cant find them they will make ANYONE a suspect

and thats what they did too tookie.

If they had so much evidence (which they dont) if they belief so much that tookie was guilty why didnt they k!ll him years ago? why they gotta wait some 20 years to k!ll a man?

Why do they got too k!ll him right in the point of his life he is making a difference in the struggling communities?

Cause trust me, he is making a difference, and if you dont notice it than im sure you dont live in these communities were help is needed the most
 12-12-2005, 11:09 PM         #103
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Hood Headliner]take that tupac avatar out of your profile, with what you said you DONT deserve to represent tupac like that.

1st: of all i don't "represent tupac" i like his music

2nd: once again people need to open their eyes and get off the bandwagon... some of you crack me up

Last edited by eNcrypTioN; 12-12-2005 at 11:12 PM..
 12-12-2005, 11:14 PM         #104
Hood Headliner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=eNcrypTioN]
 Hood Headliner said:
take that tupac avatar out of your profile, with what you said you DONT deserve to represent tupac like that.

nah i think i'll keep it and btw tupac has nothing to do with this... once again people need to open their eyes and get off the bandwagon... some of you crack me up
Yes Tupac has something to do with this, since TUPAC spoke the voices of locked up convicts...

or did you forget that?

Tupac was dealing drugs, banging, and everything and look on how good his music is ( in helping out the community )

so how is tupac and his music different from tookie and his books?

tookie was (what 15 20 years ago? ) doing same sh*t tupac was and now he is changed mann, (past 15 years) helping out the community

so take that tupac avatar out, cause if you say that tookie needs to die than you are a hypocrite

unless your one of those fake a.ss thugs running around reppin pac cause he was a thug

Last edited by Hood Headliner; 12-12-2005 at 11:18 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #105
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
get off what bandwagon? You act like this is D Block vs G-Unit or some sh*t. This ain't about d!ckriding anyone. This is about saving the life of a man who may have not did a crime and who is putting in work to stop gang violence. Some people just don't agree with the death penalty period. What the hell is wrong with you people? I'm not even say that people's views are wrong, but the sh*t that y'all say is just ridiculous.
 12-12-2005, 11:17 PM         #106
Hood Headliner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=eNcrypTioN]
 Hood Headliner said:

1st: of all i don't "represent tupac" i like his music

2nd: once again people need to open their eyes and get off the bandwagon... some of you crack me up
1. By representation im talking about supporting. Which you are by using a tupac avatar, and having tupac GOAT as your title, so dont even go there

2.Open my eyes? YOU need to open your eyes and let people have second chances.

you problaby one of these people that watches fox news and make your opinion the same opinion fox news has
 12-12-2005, 11:20 PM         #107
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood Headliner said:
Yes Tupac has something to do with this, since TUPAC spoke the voices of locked up convicts...

or did you forget that?

Tupac was dealing drugs, banging, and everything and look on how good his music is ( in helping out the community )

so how is tupac and his music different from tookie and his books?

tookie was (what 15 20 years ago? ) doing same sh*t tupac was and now he is changed mann, (past 15 years) helping out the community

so take that tupac avatar is, cause if you say that tookie needs to die than you are a hypocrite

unless your one of those fake a.ss thugs running around reppin pac cause he was a thug

lol once again laughing, your calling me a fake thug... never have i tried to potray myself as a thug... incase you were wondering i'm white and i surf so thats the furthest thing from a thug, i don't "represent" tupac or anyone else... sorry i'm not some e-thug or someone who tries to be hard... i'm not going to argue with you anymore because this is stupid... the man was wrong for what he did thus he will pay for it... end of story
 12-12-2005, 11:21 PM         #108
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood Headliner said:
1. By representation im talking about supporting. Which you are by using a tupac avatar, and having tupac GOAT as your title, so dont even go there

2.Open my eyes? YOU need to open your eyes and let people have second chances.

you problaby one of these people that watches fox news and make your opinion the same opinion fox news has

lol
 12-12-2005, 11:23 PM         #109
Hood Headliner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eNcrypTioN said:
lol
i guess we have come across another person who cant stick with there side of a debate

at these people having nothing to defend themselves so they start laughing.

i guess you truthfully did not know what tupac's music is about, cause if you did you would have known second chances are always given to people

same way tupac gave a second chance to his mother
 12 years ago '04        #110
imtheking 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,321 | Props total: 467 467
The countdown begins.
 12 years ago '04        #111
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
r.i.p
he's dead now, died 10 minutes ago
 12-12-2005, 11:26 PM         #112
Hood Headliner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAPSOURCE2003 said:
r.i.p
he's dead now, died 10 minutes ago
wasnt it scheduleed for 12:01 Pacific time? which hasnt passed yet
 12-12-2005, 11:26 PM         #113
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood Headliner said:
i guess we have come across another person who cant stick with there side of a debate

at these people having nothing to defend themselves so they start laughing.

i guess you truthfully did not know what tupac's music is about, cause if you did you would have known second chances are always given to people

same way tupac gave a second chance to his mother

no i know what his music is about but i'm not going to sit here and argue with you all night i have better things to do such as study for exams and get a college education... I'll come on here some other time and debate with you all you want
 12 years ago '04        #114
kbigsexy9 
space
space
$606 | Props total: 0 0
come on guys he k!lled 4 people not one but four now how can u say he should be free now i mean RIP but k!lling four people for no reason other to steal their hard owned money that is colded blooded

and if this were a white guy and he k!lled four black people you guys(im black to) would be going crazy
 12 years ago '04        #115
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
its supposed to happen at 3:01 EST time... hope they dont do it. he can do more good, they havent k!lled him for 30 years... might as well let him live.
 12 years ago '04        #116
bwlove02 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,440 | Props total: 485 485
I really don't know if he k!lled the people or not. Only God, Stan, and the victims know. It's really a no win situation. If he was granted clemency then there will be upset people or if he's put to death there will be upset people. I just think they should get rid of the death penalty and just stick to life sentences. At the end of the day only God can be the ultimate ruler and k!lling Tookie won't bring the victims back. But you have to think if it was a family member of yours?
 12-12-2005, 11:31 PM         #117
Hood Headliner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eNcrypTioN said:
no i know what his music is about but i'm not going to sit here and argue with you all night i have better things to do such as study for exams and get a college education... I'll come on here some other time and debate with you all you want
you think your the only one?

if you had to study for college exams you wouldnt of been in the computer visiting boxden, like i wasnt visiting boxden 3 hours ago when i was studying for the test i got tomorow

kbigs3xy9 said:
come on guys he k!lled 4 people not one but four now how can u say he should be free now i mean RIP but k!lling four people for no reason other to steal their hard owned money that is colded blooded

and if this were a white guy and he k!lled four black people you guys(im black to) would be going crazy
im not saying let him go free. im saying why dont you just leave him in brutal jail and let him help the community out?

why we gotta go and k!ll a man when hes trying to make a change for his life and the others who were in the same position as himself in a young age?
 12 years ago '05        #118
RUDAWG 
space
space
$178 | Props total: 0 0
You is ignorent fools. Arnold should k!ll Tookie with his bare hands. Straight up street f!ght. Beat his little punk a.ss. Tookie needs to man up and admit his crimes. Quit being a scared bi*ch and go write some more childrens books. Here is a lullaby for you. Rock a bye Tookie on the tree top, when the wind blows your a.ss will rott.
much love
rudawg out
HALLA
 12-13-2005, 12:47 AM         #119
Hood Headliner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RUDAWG said:
You is ignorent fools. Arnold should k!ll Tookie with his bare hands. Straight up street f!ght. Beat his little punk a.ss. Tookie needs to man up and admit his crimes. Quit being a scared bi*ch and go write some more childrens books. Here is a lullaby for you. Rock a bye Tookie on the tree top, when the wind blows your a.ss will rott.
much love
rudawg out
HALLA
He said he would have apologized if he did the crimes, if he apologized for something he did not do than that would of been a coward move

tookie already apologized for being in part of making the crips notorious, would you have done that?

imagine that, you aplogizing for being part of something when most of the jail is made up of those people

and stop it with the "i hope arnold can take tookie and kick his a.ss"

thats just some childish stuff
 12 years ago '04        #120
cwxc818 
space
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
 RUDAWG said:
much love
rudawg out
HALLA
ha couldnt of said it better myself playboi...mad propz. but for real though rip and i hope the crips go fu*k up arnold's bi*ch a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy