Dec 12 - No clemency: Ex-Crips' leader to be executed

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #81
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
I don't see how k!lling someone shows that k!lling is bad. In any situation.
 12 years ago '04        #82
orv 
space
space
$4,292 | Props total: 1660 1660
Terminate the Terminator.
 12-12-2005, 08:20 PM         #83
Fingazzzzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:

Williams was convicted of k!lling Yen-I Yang, 76, Tsai-Shai Chen Yang, 63, and Yu-Chin Yang Lin, 43, at a Los Angeles motel the family owned, and Albert Owens, 26, a 7-Eleven clerk gunned down in Whittier.

RIP to these poor people just working hard to support there familes...

and there life had to be ended for this foolisness and measily dollars....

let them Rest In Peace
 12-12-2005, 08:26 PM         #84
R_Buycks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm sittin up late tonite to watch the newz to see if there is gonna be a riot. good chance there is, and i hope somebody knocks arnold upside da head wit a television.
 12-12-2005, 08:37 PM         #85
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R_Buycks said:
i'm sittin up late tonite to watch the newz to see if there is gonna be a riot. good chance there is, and i hope somebody knocks arnold upside da head wit a television.

and what would be the whole purpose of that?
thats not going to bring tookie back or improve our society so why dont you do everybody a favor
and use what is called brain into properly functioning before posting stupid a.ss commments like that.

Last edited by jae phill; 12-12-2005 at 08:39 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #86
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
 s3xyprada said:
I am truly behooved..... For some reason or another I felt like Arnold Hatean*gga was gonna grant him the clemency! k!lling this man will prove nothing. His life should have been spared so he could continue his work!!!!! Judicial System Sucks!

God Bless Him!!!!!

"If we don't make earnest moves toward real solutions, then each day we move one day closer to revolution and anarchy in this country. This is the sad, and yet potentially joyous, state of America."

-Louis Farrakhan
omg Arnolds new name...
 12 years ago '05        #87
NaYeBo 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
rest in peace... all i can say- i resepct that man
 12-12-2005, 09:20 PM         #88
R_Buycks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gay Phill:

since ur god almighty then why dont u save our society then superman? nobody said nothin bout bringin em back fu*k boi so pull ya skirt down.what u and ur ruler arnold fail to realize is that there were bloods willing to put the guns down if they let what's considered to be their "enemy" go, arnold doesn't want the gang shyt to stop nor does he give a damn bout the youths being inspired by what this man did, cuz if he did he'd let the man live the rest of his live in prison. i'm pretty sure he wasn't demanding to be let free of the whole system. what books has arnold wrote to keep young minorities from joining gangs???? not one mothafu*kin thing, but this man did. lol this is funny that u get upset at everybody who states the opposite of ur opinion like a female, did i hurt ya feelings cupcake???? i sincerely apologize for saying what i want to but u know what? fu*k you and how u feel fu*k boi, now write back like a bickering female...

Last edited by R_Buycks; 12-12-2005 at 09:21 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #89
Da Candy Man 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 0 0
capital punishment is not justice
 12-12-2005, 09:30 PM         #90
R_Buycks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tell superdummy that
 12-12-2005, 09:52 PM         #91
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R_Buycks said:
Gay Phill:

since ur god almighty then why dont u save our society then superman? nobody said nothin bout bringin em back fu*k boi so pull ya skirt down.what u and ur ruler arnold fail to realize is that there were bloods willing to put the guns down if they let what's considered to be their "enemy" go, arnold doesn't want the gang shyt to stop nor does he give a damn bout the youths being inspired by what this man did, cuz if he did he'd let the man live the rest of his live in prison. i'm pretty sure he wasn't demanding to be let free of the whole system. what books has arnold wrote to keep young minorities from joining gangs???? not one mothafu*kin thing, but this man did. lol this is funny that u get upset at everybody who states the opposite of ur opinion like a female, did i hurt ya feelings cupcake???? i sincerely apologize for saying what i want to but u know what? fu*k you and how u feel fu*k boi, now write back like a bickering female...
they where willing to give guns for tookie that sounds cool was that going to stop gun making and gun factorys or completely take all the guns of the streets? as a matta fact they turn in the guns and then politicians,police turn around to supply more guns so whats your point?
his death wont change sh*t and him being alive wont change sh*t.
enough said im not god cause if i was... you would have been my biggest mistake.
 12 years ago '05        #92
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
bullsh*t to me after what he's been doing while doin time

R.I.P. tookie
 12-12-2005, 09:57 PM         #93
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why wait 2 more hours? Call NBC and hang him on national television.

Last edited by liljohnson; 12-12-2005 at 09:57 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #94
shyheim69 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 63 63
how are u guys supporting this guy??? do u even know what he did?? the man k!lled innocent people. just cuz he said he changed isnt gonna bring them back. You tell me if he had k!lled your family that you would say its ok, because hes sorry? fu*k that sh*t!

i guarantee if it was anyone in ur fam that died for no reason you wouldnt be so adament about letting him get off.

This is what he is getting k!lled for:

Williams was convicted of murdering Albert Owens, Thsai-Shai Yang, Yen-I Yang, and Yee Chen Lin in 1979 during two separate robberies.

The murder of Albert Owens occurred February 28, 1979 at a 7-11 Market on Whittier Blvd in Pico Rivera, California. During the robbery, Williams shot Owens in the back of the head, execution style. According to an accomplice, when asked why he had shot Owens, Williams explained that he did not want to leave any witnesses. The accomplice also testified that Williams said he k!lled Owens "because [Owens] was white and [Williams] was k!lling all white people."

Three members of the Yang family were murdered by Williams on March 11, 1979. The Yang family, who were immigrants from Taiwan, included husband Yen-Yi Yang, 67 years old. The wife, Tsai-Shen Yang, was 63 years old. One of their children, Ye-Chen Lin, 43, had recently joined them from Taiwan. The family worked together operating and maintaining a motel in South Central Los Angeles.
Williams was convicted of the murders of all four individuals and sentenced to death.
One more addition:

"On February 28, 1979, Stanley "Tookie" Williams and three other men drove in two cars to a 7-Eleven store in the city of Whittier, California, a suburb southeast of downtown Los Angeles. The lone clerk on duty at the time was 26-year-old Albert Owens, who was sweeping the store's parking lot when the men arrived. Owens apparently believed the men to be legitimate customers, for he put down his broom and dust pan and followed them into the store. Williams, armed with a sawed-off shotgun, forced Owens into a back storeroom.

After ordering Owens to lie on the floor, Williams fired a shotgun blast into the store's security monitor. Then, though Owens had offered no resistance at all, Williams fired two blasts into the prostrate man's back, k!lling him. When an accomplice asked Williams why he had shot Owens, Williams explained that he didn't want to leave any witnesses. The accomplice would also later testify that Williams told him he k!lled Owens "because he was white and he was k!lling all white people."

now tell me if hes still worth saving
 12 years ago '05        #95
CURVYCHICK813 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 4 4
Frank Empty Out Your Pm Box
 12 years ago '04        #96
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,469 | Props total: 6620 6620
Damn ...
I don't agree with k!lling anybody if they don't have 100% SURE evidence
I see people keep saying that "He doesn't have 100% eveidence saying he is not the k!ller" Well sh*t there's 2 sides to that..they don't have 100% saying he is the k!ller...We know he didn't get a fair trail,alot of people didn't get fair trails that we're minorities in then case in point Check when the Govenor of Illinois I believe it was Ryan let those people off death row and released some even from prison...And really if I actually about society or my state I would use this man to turn as many people around because he ain't worth sh*t to me dead...

Oh and Im still laughin at people saying "No One knew who Stan "Tookie" Williams was before redemption" hahah

yeah I've never heard of that Larry Hoover or Bobby Lavender T'rogers guys either :rolleyes:

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 12-12-2005 at 10:34 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #97
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 6 6
like what most of yall had too say and a lot of yall like the court system i dont like that sh*t the court system is fu*ked up if you cant see that and for all my College people take an SOC CLASS you will see the world in an diff veiw but like this man stay in jail for life because k!llin poeple dont do sh*t, look at the stats
 12 years ago '05        #98
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
i bet if none of the rappers, artists n celebs would have been rallyin for him none of ya would care....sh*t ya wanna f!ght for a cause... free mumia and if u dont kno who mumia is then u really shuldnt have been wastin ur time tryna grant clemency to tookie
 12-12-2005, 10:47 PM         #99
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said:
He deserves it because he's a gang member, and he k!lled 4 people huh....I guess your mom would deserve if she was a gang member, right? This is crazy, all this guy asks for is to live his life (in prison, no less) and continue to reach out to young ones that might be going down the wrong path. Not to mention the fact that 'til this day, he proclaims to be innocent, so he's never admitted to k!lling anyone. He's been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. He's not a monster, and he does not deserve to die. You talk about the people he "may" have k!lled, think of all the young kids lives this man has truly saved.

lol please get out of here with that garbage... All of you guys need to open your eyes and realize he's done some horriable things that can never be changed... Oh and by the way since he's in the crips i guess all he did was bake cookies and help old people walk across the street...

Thats great and everything how he wrote books and tried to reach out and help people not go down the path he went but nothing can change what the man did... He must be punished for what he's done...
 12 years ago '05        #100
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 4REAL said:
And obviously from your posts, you are not living in reality. Racism is real. And if you are not black or a minority you will not feel it. This case has so much to do with race and keeping the black man down. Whether dealing with crimes, investigations, trials, murders-blacks are not treated fair.

Notice how investigators were so quick to find the "murderers" that k!lled this family, but had this had been a black family, investigators would have cared less. Everyday there are thousands of black men dying in these streets, but no one cares to solve their crimes. Like something Chris Rock said along the lines, they can try to go all out and find out who k!lled Nicole Simpson who ain't famous, but they can't find out who k!lled 2Pac.

Exactly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy