Dec 12 - No clemency: Ex-Crips' leader to be executed

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not here to debate whether he should die or not, but I will say this: if anyone thought Arnold was gonna that man life they were out of thier mind. I saw this coming a mile away, especially with it being "the governator" of all people

Can some of my LA people spot me a TV or two when it goes down? lol

Last edited by Rufus The Stunt; 12-12-2005 at 05:53 PM..
 12-12-2005, 05:52 PM         #62
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank God Let Him Burn In Hell For What He Did Justice Has Finally Been Served
 12 years ago '04        #63
Jason1424 
space
space
space
$466 | Props total: 6 6
 fully_amazing said:
Sorry to break the news to you, but yes he is. stop being so nieve, you might see it a.ss he's not because you might have enough sense not to be a follower. but everyone that followed him maybe just wanted to shine in his eyes. thats like saying that Hitler wasn't resposible for the deaths of all them jews??? If Hitler never Died and he had to stand in front of a Jury, would you really say, "don't k!ll him?"

Hittler & Williams should not even be mentioned in the same sentence together. Let's say Tookie never founded the Crips, someone else would have. People in gangs are not looking to follow a leader, they are looking to be accepted by their fellow gang members, looking for protection and respect. You think Tookie going to jail stopped the Crips from being a ruthless gang? The answer is no, Tookie didn't make those people do what they did, because they are still doing it today even while he is against gangs now.

This man deserves Clemency, if he doesn't, then who does? He obviously is a changed man and is doing what he can to prevent young children from joining gangs. I don't see why executing him now will do any justice. If anything it's doing more harm than good because he won't be able to be a positive influence in many childrens lives anymore. fu*k Arnold, muthafu*ka doesn't deserve to be a damn Governor anyways...go back to Hollywood.
 12 years ago '05        #64
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1371 1371
 jae phill said:
Im not living in reality? i never said racism was not real i have experienced it because im hispanic if you dont understand my words then dont a.ssume my point. If you cant understand what i said wich is simple then no wonder you dont see pass the lines put in front of you-yeah i know theres more to this then meets the eye but in the end he either goes down for murder or the truth behind it wich is the creation of a gang and the inner topping POLITICS. Whatever the case is this man stands not trial in a place where they constantly set out to make examples out of people who make serious mistakes in their life. Please dont try to educate me on anything im fully aware of whats going on.

Look at what you stated jae phill:and stupid people will always turn it into a racist thing no matter what
there have been 1000+ executions but with this one they are racist?
racism is a disease only found in ignorant minds-this have nothing to do with racism
i can name past whites that where executed. people in general need to wise up and stop being the plus sign to ignorance.

I doubt you are a minority. If you are a minority you must've grew up in the suburbs or have been privelaged. You can't just sit up here and judge things with a clear eye because behind closed doors you need to think and realized that their are very deep politics in running the US. You said racism are found in ignorant minds-Well those ignorant minds that believed in racism sure profitted and benefitted. And on the back of racism America came to become what it has become. So you can say ignorant minds run America or whatever, but the whole U.S. is founded on the basis of racism. And behind closed doors, they are still using racist tactics to run the nation. So to say this has nothing to do with racism is where I differ with you. Racism is almost the base of everything that goes on here with the system in the U.S.

Last edited by 4REAL; 12-12-2005 at 06:13 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #65
Instrumentals 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 39 39
its gon be a problem
 12-12-2005, 06:22 PM         #66
Aran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Schwarzenegger has a history of making racist comments. Schwarzenegger has allegedly said, "If you gave these blacks a country to run, they would run it down the tubes"

fu*k this racist nazi

he aint mull over any decision
 12 years ago '04        #67
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
yeh well if this guy k!lled one of yalls family or friends you would want him to die too.....regardless if hes changed or not...he sstill made some bad choices earlier in his life.....i dont want the man to die...but what about the family of the victims
 12-12-2005, 06:35 PM         #68
TURKEEZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a black man, I really think that he got what he deserved. Especially after reading the clemency denial. It is at the bottom if you want to read it because I know most of you have no clue what the real deal is. You just see people on T.V. trying to get him his clemency and you jumped on the band wagon! He was a cold a.ss n*gga and he didnt deserve to live this long. If it was my family he would be dead already.

Link to clemency denial:

Last edited by TURKEEZE; 12-12-2005 at 06:36 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #69
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 338 338
 Jason1424 said:
Hittler & Williams should not even be mentioned in the same sentence together. Let's say Tookie never founded the Crips, someone else would have. People in gangs are not looking to follow a leader, they are looking to be accepted by their fellow gang members, looking for protection and respect. You think Tookie going to jail stopped the Crips from being a ruthless gang? The answer is no, Tookie didn't make those people do what they did, because they are still doing it today even while he is against gangs now.

This man deserves Clemency, if he doesn't, then who does? He obviously is a changed man and is doing what he can to prevent young children from joining gangs. I don't see why executing him now will do any justice. If anything it's doing more harm than good because he won't be able to be a positive influence in many childrens lives anymore. fu*k Arnold, muthafu*ka doesn't deserve to be a damn Governor anyways...go back to Hollywood.

Its wasn't a comparison, it was an analogy. And who is to say if he never started Crips there would be ANY gangs?? or as many??? for all you know all these gangs originated form all these chains of events that cause a split down line somewhere causing stupider sh*t to branch off into all these "Sub-Wanna Be's"
 12 years ago '05        #70
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
It's not like their information on the murder is false, or fabricated. I also believe that a retrial are usually only granted if new evidence is presented.

I doubt it, due to the fact that he could only be found innocent if his defense were to have evidence proving he did not do it, and seeing as we have no retrial going on for his case, this means there is no new evidence. Do YOU know how many minorities have been put into prison all on false crimes and accusations? I bet not, seeing as if you could prove they didn't do it, they wouldn't be in prison. Now for minorities being released due to them proving their innocence, I bet the number is low.

Tookies social status wasn't much of an issue until the release of redemption(which is a horrible title seeing as you can't redeem yourself from a murder).

You fail to relize that in the article they mention an accomplice, seeing as he had an accomplice that bootprint could belongged to him. You also don't know if that bootprint belonged to one of the victims, too many possibilities and doesn't put tookie in the clear at all.

Tookie wasn't even hardly know among the black community until the movie Redemption, I think america realized his leadership potential seeing as he was the co-founder of the crips, and I doubt anyone would follow him now knowing what he has done. Hell our black community looks at Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton as semi jokes, so how does tookie even compete?

Do you really think if Tookie was released from prison he'd become a leader of the black community? Please, giving this militant murderer a suit, and a haircut is at best what he is going to recieve. This isn't even a race issue, if this person the leader of the KKK convicted of k!lling 3 black people, but wrote several books that made a difference in our homophobic, and discriminate world would he deserve clemency? Look at the other side of the spectrum.

The only reason anyone even pays attention to him is because he is the co-founder of the crips, if this were any other man I doubt he'd be given this much attention.

Put yourself in the position of the family, or anyone who has had a family member murdered, would you want the k!ller free of the punishment given to them, that they handed to your innocent loved one?
Why wouldn't it be false or fabricated. Prosecution teams will say and or do anything to make the defense look bad. The main reason you are sitting up here typing he is a murderer is because he was found guilty. Basically, you are going by what some jurors had to say. An unfair jury might I add. A jury that did not consists of Tookie's peers, background, social status, you name it. The case was against him from the get go. In fact from researching, the whole prosecution just made a case about him co-founding the crips. That's the main reason why he's locked up. There was never any strong evidence pointing towards Tookie. So before you sit there and call someone a murderer, be 100% sure. Minorities do not have the same type of justice. First of all, plenty of minorities do not have big lawyers in their corners to f!ght their cases, so they can be easily manhandled in the justice system. Tookie was a victim of this. And whenever Tookies defense team asks for a retrial, they are not granted this, so please gather your info well.

Too many possibilities with the case is what you said. But it doesn't put Tookie in the guilty at all. And the shoeprint comes from the "killer". That boot did not match Tookie's shoesize. Once again gather your info well. And you doubt anyone will follow him.WTF?? Because of what he has done? Another WTF?? He's maintained his innocence and denied it till this day. He's a victim of judicial racism. Tookie is a man with status incase you don't know. If he walks in front of any blood, he will gain respect. The government knows how much power he holds for crying out loud. If Tookie was freed from jail not only would he be respected for the years he put in, the organization he created, but he will also be known as the OG of all gangbanging. Everyone will look up to him because of his situation. So far, he's the only one with power to reverse this gangbanging. And I don't know anyone in the black community who takes Al Sharpton for a joke. So far, he's been the only black leader who's been vocal on the frontline.

I'm glad you even brought up the KKK. You said this isn't a race issue, but where are all those KKK members who use to hang numbers of blacks in the south. Have all of them been brought to justice? This whole thing is race, but you are too blind to see it. And you are right, he's given the attention because he's the co-founder of the crips. He is the only one enlightened enough to help change the world and reversing all the crimes that minorities and blacks commit against themselves. This is why he is of so much significance.

And you said if a "killer" murdered someone in my family, would I want them free of the punishment? The answer is simple, of course not. But I wouldn't want them to die either. Life in prison is enough punishment. There would be no reason to k!ll him on top. If Tookie was going to be k!lled from the get go, they should've just k!lled him from the get go. A life sentence is enough punishment. But you said "killer". If the man in prison accused of k!lling my family member maintained his innocence until this day, then no I wouldn't want him k!lled. And if I was able to see that this man can do better for the world, then there would be no reason to have him dead when he can do so much good in our sinful world. Because after all, the victims will not be here, so why have him die on top. After all society has helped make k!llers. If someone powerful enough can try to change society, then why not have him. The thing about you is you believe in eye for an eye and all this revenge crap. If the man is rehabilitated and can stop more murders from happening-then I'd say free him.
 12 years ago '05        #71
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 TURKEEZE said:
As a black man, I really think that he got what he deserved. Especially after reading the clemency denial. It is at the bottom if you want to read it because I know most of you have no clue what the real deal is. You just see people on T.V. trying to get him his clemency and you jumped on the band wagon! He was a cold a.ss n*gga and he didnt deserve to live this long. If it was my family he would be dead already.

Link to clemency denial:
[WEBSITE LINK]
You guys don't think. Who said he k!lled anybody? It was a jury that decided his fate. A case was presented and he was found guilty. Like seriously, Tookie was huge. There would be no need for him to k!ll anybody with a gun. All he would have to do is simply use his arms. The guy was a bodybuilder or weighlifter for crying out loud.
 12 years ago '04        #72
Rajj 
space
space
$999 | Props total: 7 7
not good news
 12-12-2005, 07:07 PM         #73
Eight1Eighter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn...tookie should be set FREE!
 12 years ago '04        #74
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,845 | Props total: 266 266
Sorry ya'll but good riddence (sp?). The families will get justice. The mutha fu*ker shot a store clerk IN THE BACK just for the money in a 7/11 cash register (a grand at most) and k!lled a family after breaking into their home. He deserves to die. Yea it was nice to see he left the crips and he wrote 9 children's anti-gang books which I'm sure had an impact on society. Be it as he may, he can be rehabilitated and he probably has changed and will never k!ll again. However, that doesn't bring the 4 people that he cowardly k!lled just for a couple grand. I don't see how a store clerk who he shot in the back or a family he murdered posed any threat to him. The prosecutor said there was overwhelming evidence against him and even tho i dont kno any facts of the case, that's all i need to hear when no other news source has come out with any evidence that he's innocent. The n*gga k!lled just for the sport of it. He deserves to die just as Ted Bundy did, and just as anybody should who SENSELESSLY k!lls more then 1 person.

NUFF SAID

Last edited by THuG LYFe; 12-12-2005 at 07:35 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #75
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,845 | Props total: 266 266
And another thing, ya'll shoulda known Arnold wasn't gunna grant clemency. Even if it wasn't has serious as a cadrople murder, any governor (not just a white governor) is not going to grant clemency to a black gang leader. Black poor people don't vote, rich white people do. No governor is gunna loose the popular vote.
 12 years ago '05        #76
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
Why wouldn't it be false or fabricated. Prosecution teams will say and or do anything to make the defense look bad. The main reason you are sitting up here typing he is a murderer is because he was found guilty. Basically, you are going by what some jurors had to say.
It's not false nor fabricated seeing as he was convicted and found guilty, they don't need to make up any false propoganda against him. This isn't the website of the prosecution team, it's the site of the LA County, he has no evidence that he isn't a murderer, and has been convicted of one therefore yes, thats why I'm typing he is one. I'm going off what our flawed(but the best we have) justice system says, what are you going off of?

An unfair jury might I add. A jury that did not consists of Tookie's peers, background, social status, you name it.
he case was against him from the get go. In fact from researching, the whole prosecution just made a case about him co-founding the crips. That's the main reason why he's locked up.
Prove the jury was unfair, stop with the bullsh*t already, you're making false accusations you cannot prove with facts, kinda annoying now. Yes he was convicted by an all white jury, that doesn't mean they were racist.

There was never any strong evidence pointing towards Tookie. So before you sit there and call someone a murderer, be 100% sure.
There was NEVER ANY evidence point toward him NOT BEING THE murderER, so before you sit there and say he's innocent, be 100% sure, but if you were 100% sure then you should be his defense lawyer.

Minorities do not have the same type of justice. First of all, plenty of minorities do not have big lawyers in their corners to f!ght their cases, so they can be easily manhandled in the justice system.
So it's the justice system fault that minorities can't pay for a lawyer who works for money?

And whenever Tookies defense team asks for a retrial, they are not granted this, so please gather your info well.
No sh*t Neo, you need new evidence for a retrial, or something proving that the other trial was unjust or unfair.

Too many possibilities with the case is what you said. But it doesn't put Tookie in the guilty at all.
The prosecution prooved to a degree that he was there, and was the k!ller, their job is done, blame the defense.

And the shoeprint comes from the "killer". That boot did not match Tookie's shoesize. Once again gather your info well.
Seeing as you have yet to show this article, I'm not gonna bother with this bullsh*t. You need to gather your information before bringing in stupid points with no evidence behind it, please gather your info well.

And you doubt anyone will follow him.WTF?? Because of what he has done? Another WTF?? He's maintained his innocence and denied it till this day.
WTF, WTF, WTF??? Ofcourse nobody is going to follow someone convicted of murdering 4 people! Another wtf?? Maintaining his innoncence and denied his conviction is what a lot of people in prison do, lol WTF???(obviously I'm mocking you, had to state that before you saying something stupid)

The government knows how much power he holds for crying out loud. If Tookie was freed from jail not only would he be respected for the years he put in, the organization he created, but he will also be known as the OG of all gangbanging.
HE HOLDS NO POWER, because a gangmember with no education, or financial status can't do sh*t in the world. You think Tookie is a threat? Snoop has 100x more status in the world than him(not only within the black community, but most of america as a superstar), yet Snoop can't even save the mans life, so go figure.

So far, he's the only one with power to reverse this gangbanging. And I don't know anyone in the black community who takes Al Sharpton for a joke. So far, he's been the only black leader who's been vocal on the frontline.
He holds no power to reversing gangbanging, this isn't something that can be changed with a few words from Tookie, because gangs didn't start with him, they've been around for centuries. Maybe he can put a stop to the crips, but there will always be gangs in some kind of manner.

I'm glad you even brought up the KKK. You said this isn't a race issue, but where are all those KKK members who use to hang numbers of blacks in the south.
I never said this wasn't a race issue, so I'd suggest reading a bit more carefully. A lot of the old KKK members are old, dead, or still around about to die. The stupid fu*king retardation of people now of days amazes me, the KKK doesn't just hates blacks, they hate nearly EVERYONE, even certain whites. This new generation of KKK members aren't going out k!lling like back then, due to them having minimal/close to none political power, but they do still voice their opinions. There are black supremist out there, so it about evens the score in my book.

He is the only one enlightened enough to help change the world and reversing all the crimes that minorities and blacks commit against themselves. This is why he is of so much significance.
You ought to fu*king shoot yourself, the more you type on this issue it seems your IQ drops a few points per few mins. To say that he is the only one who i s enlightened enough to "help change the world and reversing all the crimes that minorities and blacks commit against themselves. " is just spitting on the graves of MLK jr, Malcolm X, spitting on people like Ghandi, Farkahan(sp) intelligence, because no where has he had a positive impact like those people on our communities. Not even close.

And you said if a "killer" murdered someone in my family, would I want them free of the punishment? The answer is simple, of course not. But I wouldn't want them to die either.
Not everyone feels that way, it seems you aren't for capital punishment(in a way I am not, but death is a punishment suited for his crime). Ofcourse you're biassed to him being put to death.

There would be no reason to k!ll him on top. If Tookie was going to be k!lled from the get go, they should've just k!lled him from the get go
The reason to k!ll him is so he suffers the same fate that he handed down to others. The reason they don't k!ll from the get go is due to appeals, and other stuff like that, thats common sense.

But you said "killer". If the man in prison accused of k!lling my family member maintained his innocence until this day, then no I wouldn't want him k!lled.
Thats you, but most prisoners maintain their innocence.

The thing about you is you believe in eye for an eye and all this revenge crap. If the man is rehabilitated and can stop more murders from happening-then I'd say free him.
I dont' believe eye for an eye so don't make any accusations about myself. k!lling an innocent child, 4 people isn't something that deserves life, thats death. The thing is, you're already a.ssuming that every gangmember will k!ll, which is not true. Another thing that you have wrong is that he is stopping murders, no, he is stopping children from being future gang members with his books, but if a child was never interested in gang life, that book is purposeless to that child.
 12-12-2005, 07:41 PM         #77
yungblackgifted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 hours 20 minutes left for "Tookie"
 12 years ago '05        #78
bigbadblu1914 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 0 0
they would let him off if he were white...
 12-12-2005, 07:43 PM         #79
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Look at what you stated jae phill:and stupid people will always turn it into a racist thing no matter what
there have been 1000+ executions but with this one they are racist?
racism is a disease only found in ignorant minds-this have nothing to do with racism
i can name past whites that where executed. people in general need to wise up and stop being the plus sign to ignorance.

I doubt you are a minority. If you are a minority you must've grew up in the suburbs or have been privelaged. You can't just sit up here and judge things with a clear eye because behind closed doors you need to think and realized that their are very deep politics in running the US. You said racism are found in ignorant minds-Well those ignorant minds that believed in racism sure profitted and benefitted. And on the back of racism America came to become what it has become. So you can say ignorant minds run America or whatever, but the whole U.S. is founded on the basis of racism. And behind closed doors, they are still using racist tactics to run the nation. So to say this has nothing to do with racism is where I differ with you. Racism is almost the base of everything that goes on here with the system in the U.S.
you doubt im a minority?
i just told you im hispanic didnt i-at the end of the day in thsi society money or no money a hispanic person is still a minority so whats your point?
plus just to let you know i grew up in north miami florida a black community.
and my whole statment was basically saying this countrys past includes ignorance so what do you think the future holds? when i said that i meant anybody adding to racism is ignorant including this fu*king politicians and anybody slapping racism in everything black and white related.
 12 years ago '05        #80
YoungHov 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 1 1
 bigbadblu1914 said:
they would let him off if he were white...

LOL thanks that was funny I needed a laugh. People on this site are so dumb it's very comical to see how people tell others they don't live in reality because they don't agree with what was said when you see the comments all over this page it just makes you understand how mentally retarded people are.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago