Dec 12 - No clemency: Ex-Crips' leader to be executed

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2005, 04:32 PM         #41
Aran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, fu*k Arnold Schwarzenegger, WTF is the point of clemency then, and he knew his decision within 5 minutes of the hearing but trying to make it look good on all sides...

At least Tookie is some what prepared for this and knew it was a long sh*t, i respect him not for the murders or his past life but his honour of keeping his plea and not snitchin, he'll go with diginity...

R.I.P
 12 years ago '05        #42
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,288 | Props total: 2653 2653
Having riots has nothing to do with giving the CRIP's a bad/good name. It's a simple disagreement between the people and the government.
 12-12-2005, 04:43 PM         #43
gunit00 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D_roc01 said:
You gotta be one of the stupidest son of a bi*ches alive. If he maintained his innocence he would not be amused by their suffering, cuz that would automatically show ur guilty.

If he told the feds about the crips he'd be snitching and leaders don't do that. He would've been k!lled in a week in prison if he snithced.

"He claims he is innocent but has not done anything to prove it" is the dumbest thing u could say. How can he prove he's innocent? just say "i swear i didn't do it". In prison that's about all u can do. He's been denied a retrial and that's the only way he could possibly do anything to prove he's innocent.

So stop being ignorant and educate urself b4 u speak.
I suggest yall to hop off the murderers d!ck.
 12 years ago '05        #44
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,437 | Props total: 1373 1373
 gunit00 said:
I suggest yall to hop off the murderers d!ck.
I suggest you get off the government's private also. You ain't nothing but an "Everything Bush & THE US Government comes up with" ridah.
 12 years ago '05        #45
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
 Myworld82 said:
He deserves it because he's a gang member, and he k!lled 4 people huh....I guess your mom would deserve if she was a gang member, right? This is crazy, all this guy asks for is to live his life (in prison, no less) and continue to reach out to young ones that might be going down the wrong path. Not to mention the fact that 'til this day, he proclaims to be innocent, so he's never admitted to k!lling anyone. He's been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. He's not a monster, and he does not deserve to die. You talk about the people he "may" have k!lled, think of all the young kids lives this man has truly saved.
LMAO Shut tha fu*k up.
 12 years ago '05        #46
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
DEFENDANT: STANLEY TOOKIE WILLIAMS, MB/25, (At time of offense)
LASD FILE: 1979-04349-0372-010
DATE: March 11, 1979, 0530 Hours
LOCATION: Brookhaven Motel, 10411 S. Vermont Ave., Los Angeles

MO: Stanley Tookie Williams and 1 companion entered the motel, a small family-run business, and forced their way into the living quarters of Tsai-Shen Yang, FO/63, her husband Yen-Yi Yang, MO/63, and their daughter Ye-Chen Lin, FO/43. Armed with a 12 gage shotgun, Williams shot Tsai once in the upper body, and once in the base of her spine, k!lling her instantly. Yen-Yi was shot twice in the upper body, and Ye-Chin was shot once in the head. Both father and daughter died within hours at local hospitals. Williams and his companion took what cash they could find (Estimated at $50-$100) before fleeing.

INVEST: Sheriff’‘s Homicide Detectives Jack Fueglein and Barry Jones were a.ssigned the case in Pico Rivera, and Sergeant Gene Hetzel and Detective James Solar were a.ssigned the triple-murder at the motel. The fact that Williams had k!lled 4 innocent people in 12 days apparently shocked even a.ssociates of the k!ller as numerous tips were received from the community. The shotgun was recovered and was matched ballistically to both murders. The detectives utilized their inter-personal skills to obtain information and cooperation from witnesses, including some of Williams’ co-conspirators, who stated that Williams told them that he never permitted robbery victims to live to become witnesses against him. Williams, who is the co-founder of the Crips Street Gang, was found guilty of the four murders, and lessor included offenses, and was given the death penalty. He is now in his early 50's, and resides on death Row in San Quentin State Prison.

He was found guilty of k!lling 4 people for 100 dollars at most, these people weren't criminals, nor bad people I a.ssume and for 100 dollars he k!lls them. If I were part of their family, I couldn't give a sh*t if he found the cure to aids, knowing he k!lled 4 of my family members for 25 bucks a piece, I'd still think he deserved to die.

Yes he has rehabilitated himself, and wrote children books encouraging them to sway away from the gang life, but that doesn't change the fact he murdered 4 people, there isn't even any proof from his defense that he didn't commit the murders, if new technology could solve definetly proove he was innocent, it'd be used in a second, but obviously technology isn't realavent. If he were granted clemency he would have spent life in jail, which is a worse sentence than death(imo), knowing that you will die in a place like that of old age, is fu*ked up. If he were innocent, it wouldn't be a f!ght for clemency, but a pardon, obviously this is not the case and therefore they f!ght for clemency due to his accomplishments while in jail.

Rehabilitation doesn't mean they should be released of their punishment, rehabilitation is a personal choice, not something demanded.

If we give clemency to someone who murders, it's only time before a child molester ask for his sentence to reduced from life to 25 because he has turned his life around and done something extrordinary during his time in prison.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 12-12-2005 at 05:05 PM..
 12-12-2005, 05:03 PM         #47
ill03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
read the following paragraph from the 'Statement of Descision' by Schwarzenegger

The dedication of Williams' book "Life in Prison" casts significant doubt on his personal redemption. This book was published in 1998, several years after Williams' claimed redemptive experience. Specifically, the book is dedicated to "Nelson Mandela, Angela Davis, Malcom X, Assata Shakur, Geronimo Ji Jaga Pratt, Ramona Africa, John Africa, Leonard Peltier, Dhoruba Al-Mujahid, George Jackson, Mumia Abu-Jamal, and the countless other men, women, and youths who have to endure the hellish oppression of living behind bars." The mix of individuals on this list is curious. Most have violent pasts and some have been convicted of committing heinous murders, including the k!lling of law enforcement. But the inclusion of George Jackson on this list defies reason and is a significant indicator that Williams is not reformed and that he still sees violence and lawlessness as a legitimate means to address societal problems.

read the full Tookie Clemency Statement Of Descision here:
[CODE]http://www.governor.ca.gov/govsite/pdf/press_release_2005/Williams_Clemency_Statement.pdf[/CODE]

:wow:

Last edited by ill03; 12-12-2005 at 05:07 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #48
RuffC06 
space
space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
Time for us to sit back and enjoy the riots *pulls out a lazyboy*
 12-12-2005, 05:17 PM         #49
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJT said:
WHAT WILL k!llING THIS MAN DO???!??

Yeah everyone mad... NOBODY wants their family/loved -ones to die, but this does NOT solve ANYTHING.... DO THEY THINK THIS IS "JUSTICE"? "REVENGE"? what a shame man... in such a so-called "modern" "CIVILISED" society, you STILL resort to k!lling a man... even when it looks like he's turned his life around...

:applause: :applause: I applaude your "justice system".......... :applause: :applause:
and what country would you prefer to live in?

This n*gga woulda been k!lled years ago in any other country
 12-12-2005, 05:21 PM         #50
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Williams was convicted of k!lling Yen-I Yang, 76, Tsai-Shai Chen Yang, 63, and Yu-Chin Yang Lin, 43, at a Los Angeles motel the family owned, and Albert Owens, 26, a 7-Eleven clerk gunned down in Whittier.

this n*gga erased a family past present and future and somebodys brother,father whatever and people stil lthink he deserves clemency?

and stupid people will always turn it into a racist thing no matter what
there have been 1000+ executions but with this one they are racist?
racism is a disease only found in ignorant minds-this have nothing to do with racism
i can name past whites that where executed. people in general need to wise up and stop being the plus sign to ignorance.
 12 years ago '05        #51
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
[WEBSITE LINK]

He was found guilty of k!lling 4 people for 100 dollars at most, these people weren't criminals, nor bad people I a.ssume and for 100 dollars he k!lls them. If I were part of their family, I couldn't give a sh*t if he found the cure to aids, knowing he k!lled 4 of my family members for 25 bucks a piece, I'd still think he deserved to die.

Yes he has rehabilitated himself, and wrote children books encouraging them to sway away from the gang life, but that doesn't change the fact he murdered 4 people, there isn't even any proof from his defense that he didn't commit the murders, if new technology could solve definetly proove he was innocent, it'd be used in a second, but obviously technology isn't realavent. If he were granted clemency he would have spent life in jail, which is a worse sentence than death(imo), knowing that you will die in a place like that of old age, is fu*ked up. If he were innocent, it wouldn't be a f!ght for clemency, but a pardon, obviously this is not the case and therefore they f!ght for clemency due to his accomplishments while in jail.

Rehabilitation doesn't mean they should be released of their punishment, rehabilitation is a personal choice, not something demanded.

If we give clemency to someone who murders, it's only time before a child molester ask for his sentence to reduced from life to 25 because he has turned his life around and done something extrordinary during his time in prison.
It looks like you got your information from the prosecutions site that prosecuted Tookie Williams. Tookie's defense team has called for retrials over and over, but has not been granted this. If they were to put this case back to trial I bet you 100% that Tookie is found innocent. You know how many minorities have been put into prison all on false crimes and accusations. Tookie is a target of his social status-this is why he ended up in prison the first place.

The whole article you put up is bias. What the article didn't mention is that their was a bootprint involved that the "killer" had stepped in. This bootprint that was stepped in a puddle of one of the victim's blood did not match Tookies shoe size and or print. There is also much more evidence proving otherwise that Tookie is innocent, but at the moment I can't seem to recall any.

The whole thing is political like I said earlier. America realizes the leadership potential in Tookie. This is why they are so eager to k!ll Tookie. This man tried to spark a revolution. They are afraid of anytype of potential leadership in the black community because that is a threat to them. By keeping blacks on the undercard, America gets richer. If Tookie can prevent millions of ganbangers from dying and seeing prison, America will be fu*ked. This man is a leader that can open up the minds of so many gangbangers and have them going back to the original cause of injustice for black men in America-The U.S. government. The U.S gov. fears any type of potential leadership, so they are doing to Tookie what they have done to every black leader. Either by giving them ridiculous long sentences and or having them k!lled.
 12 years ago '05        #52
CURVYCHICK813 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 4 4
so true JaePHIL

Last edited by CURVYCHICK813; 12-12-2005 at 05:25 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #53
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 jae phill said:
Williams was convicted of k!lling Yen-I Yang, 76, Tsai-Shai Chen Yang, 63, and Yu-Chin Yang Lin, 43, at a Los Angeles motel the family owned, and Albert Owens, 26, a 7-Eleven clerk gunned down in Whittier.

this n*gga erased a family past present and future and somebodys brother,father whatever and people stil lthink he deserves clemency?

and stupid people will always turn it into a racist thing no matter what
there have been 1000+ executions but with this one they are racist?
racism is a disease only found in ignorant minds-this have nothing to do with racism
i can name past whites that where executed. people in general need to wise up and stop being the plus sign to ignorance.
And obviously from your posts, you are not living in reality. Racism is real. And if you are not black or a minority you will not feel it. This case has so much to do with race and keeping the black man down. Whether dealing with crimes, investigations, trials, murders-blacks are not treated fair.

Notice how investigators were so quick to find the "murderers" that k!lled this family, but had this had been a black family, investigators would have cared less. Everyday there are thousands of black men dying in these streets, but no one cares to solve their crimes. Like something Chris Rock said along the lines, they can try to go all out and find out who k!lled Nicole Simpson who ain't famous, but they can't find out who k!lled 2Pac.
 12 years ago '04        #54
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,019 | Props total: 1907 1907
Arnold Scorch-A-n*gga
 12-12-2005, 05:31 PM         #55
Shadyconflictz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok lets see a quik rundown,feb 28 1979 walkz into 7 eleven shoots dude twice in the back wit a pump shotgun,williams recounted shooting owens "you should have heard the way he sounded when i shot him",williams then made a growling noise and then laughed for 5 -6 minutes,march 11 1979 2 weekz later robz family motel shootz mother in abdomen then in the back ,father in the arm n torso,and daughter in the face wit a shotgun,OK NOW 4 MY COMMENT ANY 1 WHO THINKZ THAT MAN SHOULD BE GRANTED CLEMENCY IZ A FOOL,how can u murder innocents even if you are commiting a robbery to k!ll a mother father and then daughter itz juz plain coldblooded people like that dont change man,he deserves to die,those people didnt
 12 years ago '05        #56
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 Shadyconflictz said:
ok lets see a quik rundown,feb 28 1979 walkz into 7 eleven shoots dude twice in the back wit a pump shotgun,williams recounted shooting owens "you should have heard the way he sounded when i shot him",williams then made a growling noise and then laughed for 5 -6 minutes,march 11 1979 2 weekz later robz family motel shootz mother in abdomen then in the back ,father in the arm n torso,and daughter in the face wit a shotgun,OK NOW 4 MY COMMENT ANY 1 WHO THINKZ THAT MAN SHOULD BE GRANTED CLEMENCY IZ A FOOL,how can u murder innocents even if you are commiting a robbery to k!ll a mother father and then daughter itz juz plain coldblooded people like that dont change man,he deserves to die,those people didnt
Show me the proof of all these things. And please don't bring me nothing out of the prosecutions office.
 12 years ago '05        #57
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
you guys gotta consider the politics of the matter too. It's not so much that a life is hanging by the line, but also the Governor's chances for re-election. If he granted clemency to Tookie Williams, he would have lost the conservative Republican voters since most of these people are for the death penalty. This sh*t has happened countless of times before, we just never hear about cuz it happens to the people of less of a stature and following than Tookie.

Dont get me wrong though, i believe Stanley "Tookie" Williams deserved Clemency because he's earned it. The man co-founded the CRIPS as a form of protection from the other gangs in LA during the 70s, but protecting yourself from crime has an adverse affect, there's a possibility of succumbing to crime. Whether he committed the murders or not, he's a changed compared to how he initially came to jail. He entered as a leader of violence, i mean he still had connections with gang members outside and in and controlled the crips inside the jail causing a few riots, all were stopped. But around 93 the dude started to speak out against gang violence, and writing children's books. Those books prevented thousands of children in inner cities from leading the life he did. We can count how many he's accused of k!lling (4), but there never will be a definite amount of the lives he's saved. These books got him to be a 4-time Nobel Peace Prize nominee (honored internationally, meaning there were people outside the US that recognized what he was doing. He also created the international program between US and South African kids, where US kids could talk to South African Kids (and vice-versa) over the internet, discussing their lives with each other and giving everyone an international awareness of poverty, violence and of gang-life.

To k!ll this man means we stop a revolution train in the middle of its tracks, this man has the ability to communicate to kids and even teens or adults and prevent them from cutting thier lives shot and lead them to a better life.

I got much respect to Tookie and to all his accomplishments and im damn sure God's already got a place for him.

(in case ya'll are wondering: i researched about Stanley Williams for my term paper a.ssignment this quarter for my college class.)
 12-12-2005, 05:35 PM         #58
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
And obviously from your posts, you are not living in reality. Racism is real. And if you are not black or a minority you will not feel it. This case has so much to do with race and keeping the black man down. Whether dealing with crimes, investigations, trials, murders-blacks are not treated fair.

Notice how investigators were so quick to find the "murderers" that k!lled this family, but had this had been a black family, investigators would have cared less. Everyday there are thousands of black men dying in these streets, but no one cares to solve their crimes. Like something Chris Rock said along the lines, they can try to go all out and find out who k!lled Nicole Simpson who ain't famous, but they can't find out who k!lled 2Pac.
Im not living in reality? i never said racism was not real i have experienced it because im hispanic if you dont understand my words then dont a.ssume my point. If you cant understand what i said wich is simple then no wonder you dont see pass the lines put in front of you-yeah i know theres more to this then meets the eye but in the end he either goes down for murder or the truth behind it wich is the creation of a gang and the inner topping POLITICS. Whatever the case is this man stands not trial in a place where they constantly set out to make examples out of people who make serious mistakes in their life. Please dont try to educate me on anything im fully aware of whats going on.

Last edited by jae phill; 12-12-2005 at 05:37 PM..
 12-12-2005, 05:40 PM         #59
DJLow2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kill that muthafu*ka.
 12 years ago '05        #60
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
It looks like you got your information from the prosecutions site that prosecuted Tookie Williams. Tookie's defense team has called for retrials over and over, but has not been granted this.
It's not like their information on the murder is false, or fabricated. I also believe that a retrial are usually only granted if new evidence is presented.

If they were to put this case back to trial I bet you 100% that Tookie is found innocent. You know how many minorities have been put into prison all on false crimes and accusations.
I doubt it, due to the fact that he could only be found innocent if his defense were to have evidence proving he did not do it, and seeing as we have no retrial going on for his case, this means there is no new evidence. Do YOU know how many minorities have been put into prison all on false crimes and accusations? I bet not, seeing as if you could prove they didn't do it, they wouldn't be in prison. Now for minorities being released due to them proving their innocence, I bet the number is low.

Tookie is a target of his social status-this is why he ended up in prison the first place.
Tookies social status wasn't much of an issue until the release of redemption(which is a horrible title seeing as you can't redeem yourself from a murder).

The whole article you put up is bias. What the article didn't mention is that their was a bootprint involved that the "killer" had stepped in. This bootprint that was stepped in a puddle of one of the victim's blood did not match Tookies shoe size and or print. There is also much more evidence proving otherwise that Tookie is innocent, but at the moment I can't seem to recall any.
You fail to relize that in the article they mention an accomplice, seeing as he had an accomplice that bootprint could belongged to him. You also don't know if that bootprint belonged to one of the victims, too many possibilities and doesn't put tookie in the clear at all.

The whole thing is political like I said earlier. America realizes the leadership potential in Tookie. This is why they are so eager to k!ll Tookie. This man tried to spark a revolution. They are afraid of anytype of potential leadership in the black community because that is a threat to them.
Tookie wasn't even hardly know among the black community until the movie Redemption, I think america realized his leadership potential seeing as he was the co-founder of the crips, and I doubt anyone would follow him now knowing what he has done. Hell our black community looks at Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton as semi jokes, so how does tookie even compete?

If Tookie can prevent millions of ganbangers from dying and seeing prison, America will be fu*ked. This man is a leader that can open up the minds of so many gangbangers and have them going back to the original cause of injustice for black men in America-The U.S. government.
Do you really think if Tookie was released from prison he'd become a leader of the black community? Please, giving this militant murderer a suit, and a haircut is at best what he is going to recieve. This isn't even a race issue, if this person the leader of the KKK convicted of k!lling 3 black people, but wrote several books that made a difference in our homophobic, and discriminate world would he deserve clemency? Look at the other side of the spectrum.

The only reason anyone even pays attention to him is because he is the co-founder of the crips, if this were any other man I doubt he'd be given this much attention.

Put yourself in the position of the family, or anyone who has had a family member murdered, would you want the k!ller free of the punishment given to them, that they handed to your innocent loved one?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy