Dec 12 - No clemency: Ex-Crips' leader to be executed

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2005, 03:21 PM         #21
L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He Had To k!ll Tookie....News Found Out,Tookie and Arnold Knew Each Other Back In Arnolds BodyBuilding Days.
 12-12-2005, 03:22 PM         #22
youngswift88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the law. They want the sh*t to hit the fan
 12-12-2005, 03:23 PM         #23
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fully_amazing said:
Its not about Judging but more about deterrence
What do you mean? Scaretactics? Fear? Since when has that ever worked...
 12 years ago '04        #24
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,259 | Props total: 1418 1418
Well, can't say I didn't see this coming. Oh well, he k!lled people and started a notorious street gang. What was he supposed to get? Flowers?

It's still sad to see another human life just whither away.

Last edited by Skilllz; 12-12-2005 at 03:25 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #25
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
u guys are fu*kin idiots, cuz hes a crip u wannabee e-thugs think they shouldnt k!ll the man. He k!lled 4 people, the least he could do is give his own life. Guy deserves to die.

Last edited by Pegcityplaya; 12-12-2005 at 03:28 PM..
 12-12-2005, 03:29 PM         #26
L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pegcityplaya said:
u guys are fu*kin idiots, cuz hes a crip u wannabee e-thugs think they shouldnt k!ll the man. He k!lled 4 people, the least he could do is give his own life. Guy deserves to die.

Shut Up Homie...Just Shut Up,You Sound Dumber and Dumber By The Letter.
 12 years ago '05        #27
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
 DJT said:
What do you mean? Scaretactics? Fear? Since when has that ever worked...

You can't see it??
I'm saying if you from the hood you could see it... why do you think n*ggas snitch??? the penalties are way more strict than before. even with Juveniles, remember back in the day if you were under 18 and you k!lled someone they would release you at 18 that was in the early 90's. look at the murder rate within the last 15 years, and compare it to the murder rate in the early 90's which one is higher??? and to all ya'll young little mothafu*kers that think he shouldn't get his, ya'll are a bunch of hypocrites, and i'ma tell ya'll why.
In the hood its an unspoken law, You do something grimy like k!ll someone you retaliate your people go out and get them dudes that wronged you, at least where I'm from that how it goes down. this muthafu*ker Tookie just happen to get caught up with the worse gang (the government) so thatís what he gets coming, it ain't no different then it being in the street. an Eye for eye is the way I was brought up, and if you can't see that then I really need to switch over to the fantasy world of "e-thuggin'"
 12-12-2005, 03:46 PM         #28
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fully_amazing said:
You can't see it??
I'm saying if you from the hood you could see it... why do you think n*ggas snitch??? the penalties are way more strict than before. even with Juveniles, remember back in the day if you were under 18 and you k!lled someone they would release you at 18 that was in the early 90's. look at the murder rate within the last 15 years, and compare it to the murder rate in the early 90's which one is higher??? and to all ya'll young little mothafu*kers that think he shouldn't get his, ya'll are a bunch of hypocrites, and i'ma tell ya'll why.
In the hood its an unspoken law, You do something grimy like k!ll someone you retaliate your people go out and get them dudes that wronged you, at least where I'm from that how it goes down. this muthafu*ker Tookie just happen to get caught up with the worse gang (the government) so thatís what he gets coming, it ain't no different then it being in the street. an Eye for eye is the way I was brought up, and if you can't see that then I really need to switch over to the fantasy world of "e-thuggin'"
On a real, I could care less about all that "hood" sh!t... yeah, i grew up in a rough aread, yeah, heads had they own rules, but i'm sayin, you said it was a deterrence, and i'm askling how that's the case? And for the record, not everyone in the hood live by the motto of "eye for an eye", that, would, indeed, be a generalisation.
 12 years ago '04        #29
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 Pegcityplaya said:
He deserves it because he's a gang member, and he k!lled 4 people huh....I guess your mom would deserve if she was a gang member, right? This is crazy, all this guy asks for is to live his life (in prison, no less) and continue to reach out to young ones that might be going down the wrong path. Not to mention the fact that 'til this day, he proclaims to be innocent, so he's never admitted to k!lling anyone. He's been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. He's not a monster, and he does not deserve to die. You talk about the people he "may" have k!lled, think of all the young kids lives this man has truly saved.
 12 years ago '05        #30
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,432 | Props total: 1371 1371
 Skilllz said:
Well, can't say I didn't see this coming. Oh well, he k!lled people and started a notorious street gang. What was he supposed to get? Flowers?

It's still sad to see another human life just whither away.

Like seriously. None of yall kids here don't seem to do research. There is no proof that Tookie k!lled 4 people. Tookie was found guilty by a jury, a jury of all white people, none of which was his peers. Just because he was found guilty doesn't make him guilty of k!lling 4 people. OJ Simpson wasn't found guilty, but does that mean he didn't k!ll Nicole or have something to do with it. Seriously you gotta think. He's not on trial for starting the crips, he's on trial for k!lling 4 people during an arm robbery. None of the evidence points to Tookies direction and he hasn't been retrialed with all the new technology because the gov. knows he is innocent. And until this day he maintains his innocent. And if you look at Tookie from the olden day, Tookie wouldn't need a gun to k!ll somebody, he could simply k!ll somebody with his Hulk Hogan arms so please, you need to get it right.

He started the crips, but the crips he started was not meant to gang bang on bloods. It was a revolution he was trying to start to better benefit the community. California/Community Revolution In Progress=C.R.I.P. The U.S. government realizes how powerful he is. If he is powerful to start an organization that has spread throughtout the world as gangs, he's powerful enough to stop gang banging. He's a triple triple triple OG. There's not one blood or crip that won't bow down if Tookie was to talk or try to stop gangbanging if he walked up to them. He has the potential to be the truest leader, the next Malcolm or Martin and stop gangbanging. But because jail is a business, America wants gangbanging to continue so they can capitalize off of that.

Tookie being sent to death is political. I just wish some of you all just wouldn't fall for any bullsh*t and actually do research b4 saying he started crips, he's a Hitler, he k!lled 4 people, and so on and so on.
 12-12-2005, 03:57 PM         #31
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn tookie gon be like 17 days shy of seeing the New Year....
 12-12-2005, 04:03 PM         #32
gunit00 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A said:
Shut Up Homie...Just Shut Up,You Sound Dumber and Dumber By The Letter.
Nope, he actually is stating a fact. Williams BRUTALLY murdered four people and showed NO remorse. After his arrest, he was amused by their suffering. He refuses to tell the feds about the crips. He claims he is innocent but has not done anything to prove it.

Last edited by gunit00; 12-12-2005 at 04:05 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #33
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
thats sad...i dont like the fact that he has to die, especially by those means.
 12-12-2005, 04:09 PM         #34
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s3xyprada said:
I am truly behooved..... For some reason or another I felt like Arnold Hatean*gga was gonna grant him the clemency! k!lling this man will prove nothing. His life should have been spared so he could continue his work!!!!! Judicial System Sucks!

God Bless Him!!!!!

"If we don't make earnest moves toward real solutions, then each day we move one day closer to revolution and anarchy in this country. This is the sad, and yet potentially joyous, state of America."

-Louis Farrakhan

I agree.
 12 years ago '05        #35
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,432 | Props total: 1371 1371
 gunit00 said:
Nope, he actually is stating a fact. Williams BRUTALLY murdered four people and showed NO remorse. After his arrest, he was amused by their suffering. He refuses to tell the feds about the crips. He claims he is innocent but has not done anything to prove it.
U R A FOOL. WERE U THERE FOR ALL THOSE THINGS. GO READ MY LAST POSTS!
 12 years ago '05        #36
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 2612 2612
4REAL is right, none of you that have posted have done any research whatsoever. How can you even talk when you don't know the whole story behind this case? I don't know but maybe some of you should go read a book or something. Quit with the wannabe act and do something positive for yourself, for your family, for your friends and peers, for your community, and for your world. The CRIP's wasn't started for violence or any of that but to protect Willaims' community. There really isn't one set of meaning for what CRIP means so I'm going to have to disagree with you on that 4REAL. What you stated is only one meaning and there are others but none of which have been confirmed because Tookie doesn't want to talk about. There is no legitimate evidence that he did murder those four people but there also isn't any evidence that he didn't. Since the government refuses to use the new and improved technology that we use in everyday cases to determine what really happened somewhere, it leaves Tookie in a jam. The Governor already denied his request for clemency so there's a very low chance that it'll be overturned. As for riots breaking out if this happens, let them do what they believe. The people aren't going to let others decide what they think is right, and they shouldn't, and if that leads to riots, so be it. When riotting happens it's a form of either stupidity or the people disbelieving what the government is doing. In this case, I believe that it's the people disbelieving in what the government is doing is right.
 12-12-2005, 04:15 PM         #37
D_roc01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunit00 said:
You gotta be one of the stupidest son of a bi*ches alive. If he maintained his innocence he would not be amused by their suffering, cuz that would automatically show ur guilty.

If he told the feds about the crips he'd be snitching and leaders don't do that. He would've been k!lled in a week in prison if he snithced.

"He claims he is innocent but has not done anything to prove it" is the dumbest thing u could say. How can he prove he's innocent? just say "i swear i didn't do it". In prison that's about all u can do. He's been denied a retrial and that's the only way he could possibly do anything to prove he's innocent.

So stop being ignorant and educate urself b4 u speak.
 12 years ago '05        #38
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
 DJT said:
On a real, I could care less about all that "hood" sh!t... yeah, i grew up in a rough aread, yeah, heads had they own rules, but i'm sayin, you said it was a deterrence, and i'm askling how that's the case? And for the record, not everyone in the hood live by the motto of "eye for an eye", that, would, indeed, be a generalisation.
The reason why I said it would be a deterrence would be, because just if the message even got through a hand full of kids; kids that don't have any type of direction in there lives, and choose the wrong path of life because they have fallen victims to their surroundings, then so be it. someone that wasn't a saint to begin with was sacrificed to make a difference , a revolutionist if you may to even guide the path of some of the children that this story might reach, and to spark the thought in their minds' to be like, " I don't want to end up like this guy" would be enough, as minorities we have immeasurable odds to begin with and just having one kid from the hood going to college is better than having another n*gga on a white T-shirt with R.I.P on it. So I don't understand how you can have a strong feeling towards this story if you ain't "on some Hood sh*t" because that one kid that might fall victim because of the influences of someone like this may be your own brother, cousin, friend, or God for bid your own child.
 12 years ago '04        #39
stylesp198 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
dang he didnt deserve that we all know that this is a political thing
 12 years ago '05        #40
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
R.I.P. He is going to a better place now.

Now L.A. is worried about riots, which if they riot then Arndold made the right decision. If Tookie living would have been able to help people stop the k!lling and crimes then when he dies they should know he wouldn't want them to riot and do more crimes and give the crips and other gangs a even worse name then they already have. I'm sure he would much rather them come together for a greater cause, pray that he makes it in to heaven and f!ght the original f!ghts that the crips had, which werent my block vs your block but equality and better oppurtunity for people that are growing up in less then good conditions.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of ďIím not racistĒ
103 comments
1 day ago