Dec 11 - massive racial fights in sydney, australia

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

crazy shit

Props Slaps
 12-14-2005, 06:19 AM         #161
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tongan Crip said:
Yer man belive that imagine if all the boys from Redfern n sh*t came dwn the beach this sh*t would be on CRAZYIER THEN THE MAC FIELDS RIOTS. Abo's are the best at throwing sh*t espicially rocks .
yeah and bring every islander lol, seeing they twice the size of most people lmao well the ones i know in sydney anyway.

oh yeah, and hows this for a weapon?

A NSW court has jailed the first person in relation to unrest in Sydney following the race riot at Cronulla beach, Premier Morris Iemma said today.

The man was arrested in Penrith, in Sydney's west, about 2am (AEDT) on Monday, armed with a tree branch, police said.

A Sydney court yesterday sentenced him to four months in jail for possessing an offensive implement in a public place.

Last edited by keg_70; 12-14-2005 at 06:20 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #162
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
 Thistle said:
also they gang r*pe because in muslim culture women arent counted as anything and its a known punishment...the problem is the parents...really who lets their kids wander the streets at 3 am??? why would u want to???

i fu*king hope you get a bullet right between your eyes you racist son of a bi*ch, calling blacks ??????s and arabs wogs and sh*t acting like youre cool, and fu*king making these absurd statements like r*pe being a known punishment for woman and acting like we dont care about woman. fu*k YOU, i seriously pray for your death. you motherfu*king ignorant white trash son of a STD infested wh0ore, muslim women had rights loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong before you white f*ggs started giving your woman any rights. ONE example is that muslim woman have been inheritting ever since islam came around, not until the 19th/20th century did your white women start inheriting anything, so fu*king think about that before you say we dont respect women, u fu*king racist cokcsucker.
 12-14-2005, 07:08 AM         #163
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its funny how the media said it was 5000 whites, when there were asians & maoris down there on sunday too. The media are twisting things.
Lebs & other muslim gangs have been fu*king sh*t up in this country for too long. Aussies are just sick of their sh*t & this is the first time we have come together as 'one' & we are the racists? These lebs/muslims have gang r*ped girls, saying they deserve it because the are aussie. They go out in groups and bash people. This has been happening for years, so for those who think its just over the life guard bashings your wrong, that was just the last straw.

& now look what the muslims are doing. They burnt a christian church down, shot at another christain place where little kids were. stabbed a guy in the back! Bashed the elderly with baseball bats. They burnt the australian flag aswell, which shows how much respect the have for the country that gave them a 2nd chance in life.

Anyone siding with the lebs/muslims are stupid or just don't know the real history behind this issue.
 12 years ago '05        #164
Llama Do 
space
space
space
 hiphophorray123 said:
funny, because im neither anglo-australian, nor am i lebanese.

I have said ARAB TROUBLEMAKERS enough that is it implied that i do mean that when i talk about the 'arabs' in this context. Don't get your panties in a twist mate.

Again, the ARAB TROUBLEMAKERS are making this bigger than it really has to be so why would anyone support them, aside from the mindless uneducated left-winged ignorant teenagers who are mostly blinded by bias.
yes yes i see, cuz theyre the ones who went out as a gang of 500 yelling out "fu*k OFF AUSSIES" and smacking 30+ random whitelooking people right? u guys got 500 people yelling out sh*t and beating up random people, they got 1000 people burning cars and getting back. them burning churches etc. i dont believe cuz a large percentage of lebanese people are christian but if they DID fu*k around with churches then i cant defend that, but the fact that theyre sending around text messages and burning cars and sh*t, so wat? its payback
 12 years ago '05        #165
Llama Do 
space
space
space
 hiphophorray123 said:
payback?????????

havent they had enough payback???

and what are they paying the aussies back for???

their paying them back for standing up to them???

its very unfortunate that some ignorant right-winged racist anglos came down and ruined the day on sunday, ok, that deserves condemnation, AND IT WAS CONDEMNED, even by alot of aussies and politicians, there is even a written apology from some crowd members apologizing on behalf of the crowd.

you dont live over here man do you? i understand your concern for your own people and your lack of understanding of it, i know the media and what people tell you is your only basis for opinion here, but im telling you now man, your viewpoints on this situation are not accurate.

and why are you saying 'youz had 5000 people bashing random people' dont say 'youz' because im neither anglo nor arabic, dont a.ssume im on either side, even though i condemn both sides the arabs are at more fault here WAY MORE FAULT actually.

and whats worse

bashing people, not even that badly, and chasing them?

or stabbing people randomly and hitting them with baseball bats and smashing their cars too?

--------------------------------------------------------

Surfers say sorry, condemn violence
December 15, 2005
Sydney Morning Herald

CRONULLA surfers have apologised for their role in Sunday's race riots, saying they were ashamed by the violence and vowed not to allow a repeat.

Shire surfer Brad Whittaker released the written apology last night after two days of talks between senior members of the beach's surfing community and representatives of Sydney's Lebanese community.

The statement said the surfers unequivocally rejected any form of racism and was accompanied by apologies written by younger surfers who took part in the riots.

"The day began as a show of solidarity against the behaviour of ethnic gangs who have been harassing the public on our beaches over a period of several years," the statement said.

"It escalated out of control under the influence of right wing racists, from outside this community, and alcohol.

"As senior members of Cronulla's surfing community, we will be doing everything within our power to ensure there is no repeat of Sunday's violence and we would expect those of influence in the wider community, including the Islamic community, to do the same.

"The beach is for all to use and enjoy, with everyone showing respect and consideration for each other. Our sincere hope is that some good can come out of this unfortunate episode, with all groups within our society displaying more tolerance and greater willingness to engage each other as Australians."

NRL players Hazem El Masri and Jason Stevens yesterday joined forces to condemn last weekend's violence.

El Masri, the Bulldogs' goal-kicking superstar with a Lebanese background, has been coming to Cronulla with his family for 20 years.

"Both ends are in the wrong," he told the Ten network yesterday.

"It's a public beach, it's open for everybody, but by the same token you've got to respect others and respect yourself and that's the best way to go about it."

Stevens, a Cronulla local and ex-Shark, said:

"It's obviously hard seeing it, being in the place that you live and the place that you love."
so if it was such a small minority of this 500 mob who were beating random people, why didnt the rest of the mob prevent it? and what about the chants saying "fu*k OFF LEBS" u think it doesnt hurt these people that theyre not wanted? that theyll never be looked at as australians even tho they were born and raised there? of course theyre gonna get mad and retaliate.

if this mob wanted to stand up to the TROUBLEMAKERS, why didnt they go to the police and report SPECIFIC people instead of starting up a chant telling a whole race to fu*k off? CUZ THEYRE RACIST SONS OF bi*chES.
 12 years ago '05        #166
Llama Do 
space
space
space
i want to declare war on white people because of what the KKK did a few years ago. why shud i forget the racism showed by them if u guys cant forget a few incidents the lebs did?
 12-14-2005, 10:35 AM         #167
TriceJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where Is The Love People??????????????
 12-14-2005, 01:56 PM         #168
chinkalicious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
australia's probably the most racist country i've ever been to.

i still remember seeing sh*t tagged all over walls like: "asians not allowed" and "fu*k off wogs"

wasn't it only 40 or 50 years ago it was legal to k!ll aboriginies.

and your PM denies underlying racism in australia??? BS open ya fu*ken eyes

Last edited by chinkalicious; 12-14-2005 at 01:57 PM..
 12-14-2005, 03:51 PM         #169
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know if u guys know this yet but in brittian the govt there is warnin tourist to stay away from australia and its beaches due to the riots hiphop hiphophorray123
i can understand ure frustration about these youths who go around as you called it earlier rolling people but its not only lebs doin it man islanders do it asians do it aboriginals do it and yes even anglo aussie do it to u cant deny that the problem here is a youth problem these young hooligans need to be taught a lesson by the law not a vigalante mob of d!ckheads going around beatin up people and chantin racist comments and waving racist banners. i know u might not agree with this but the majority of the lebanese community doesnt condone what these dumbasss kids are doing u r blaming a whole race 4 this when these guys the majority of them are born in australian they are born and breed australians man. the law makers of this country need to get tough on these kids man it's the only way they will learn.

also y is it when young person with a lebanese background does good he is australian but when he does something bad then automatically he is a lebo u cant have ure cake and eat it too man there are always 2 sides and sometimes 3 if u listen to joey lol

Last edited by playon; 12-14-2005 at 03:55 PM..
 12-14-2005, 03:58 PM         #170
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keg_70 said:
me? nah i was replying to the dudes quote above me saying how he wants terrorist threats.

i actually 100% agree with u tongan crip
lol my bad man. it was to the other person then fu*k TERRORISTS!
 12-14-2005, 03:59 PM         #171
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:

trice my man only one in here talkin sense this sh*t needs to be sorted out man otherwise it will be a running battle forever there is no point in continuosly throwin blame at one another man just gotta sort these problems out and look forward to a future where every1 can live peacefully and not worry about being targeted because of what race/ religion u r :banghead:
 12-14-2005, 04:02 PM         #172
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriceJ said:
Theres no love for people who want to try and wreck things the way they are around here. But theres love for people who want to be apart of it and are happy to live in australia.

Last edited by Tongan Crip; 12-14-2005 at 04:04 PM..
 12-14-2005, 04:11 PM         #173
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tongan Crip said:
Theres no love for people who want to try and wreck things the way they are around here. But theres love for people who want to be apart of it and are happy to live in australia.
i hope that comment goes both ways to the youth of both sides as sundays display wasnt somethin positive either
 12-14-2005, 04:15 PM         #174
DJT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ?????alicious said:
wasn't it only 40 or 50 years ago it was legal to k!ll aboriginies.

and your PM denies underlying racism in australia??? BS open ya fu*ken eyes
Before 1971 Aboriginals weren't even considered human beings... If you were more than 50% Aboriginal, you weren't seen as a "human". Things done to those people are terrible and well documented.

It was practically genocide...

here some more info on some racial tensions in Oz

However, they are not the only country to expereince this... UK, France, US. Remember, that there are reasons for everything tho... People would do well to prevent themselves becoming narrow minded though.

Sometimes you have to ask yourself..... who's really "civilised"??
 12-14-2005, 04:16 PM         #175
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obviously they the "lebs" dont like australia if thats the way there acting. Of course your going to get retalliation. Im not australian but i like australia and i like living here and i dont try and start sh*t.
 12-14-2005, 04:17 PM         #176
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a simple equation they dont start sh*t, we dont start sh*t = PEACE
 12-14-2005, 04:27 PM         #177
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tongan Crip said:
Obviously they the "lebs" dont like australia if thats the way there acting. Of course your going to get retalliation. Im not australian but i like australia and i like living here and i dont try and start sh*t.
you are generalizing i love living in this country man im leb i dont go around causing trouble its like me sayin all tongans because most tongans i know dont like samoans and there always f!ghts between the two i cant say all islanders are the same can i

ooh and bye the way u r the one with crip in ure name does that mean u r in a gang ??

Last edited by playon; 12-14-2005 at 04:28 PM..
 12-14-2005, 04:51 PM         #178
bobbydigital222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
dude do u even live in australia? are you ignoring the fact that lebos have demonstrated more racism than aussies (in the mid 90's) and right now?

also in reply to your 'dont u think it hurts' statement....dont u think it hurts that you are laying back enjoying the shared beach and a bunch of lebos come and try to claim it and harass locals and intimidate the girls with s3xual suggestions and unwanted s3xual advances over and over again, and ok it was individuals who did it, but these individuals who kept doing it just happened to be lebanese, thats what bought race into the question, and no not all aussies generalised it, only a few ignorant crowd of about 50-100 were chanting that bullsh*t racist crap. And the neo-nazis and rednecks came from other places.

my post from allhiphop.com:

diffusion of responsibility basically was birthed from a psychological study which found that if there is trouble right, and a large crowd is witnessing it, the larger the crowd the less likely anyone will help, because individual responsibility is generally seen as to be diffused or lessened because there are so many people present, think of it like someone thinking 'oh i wont help and put myself in danger the next guy is just as responsible as me'

i sorta understand where you are coming from now but you are still at fault thinking everyone in that crowd must have racist attitudes because they were simply there.

did u know that asians and fobs were part of that crowd too? anywa that was just a random point its not my main point

my main point is, most of the people there were there because they are proud of their country, their beach, they like it to be a beach which anyone can enjoy, but people have been showing up trying to claim the beach, harassing locals, intimidating local girls etc (and this has also been happening at places that arent beaches the cronulla people were the ones who had enough guts to just stand up to them) and it just so happened that the people that continually came up and harassed were all LEBANESE or of arabic appearance, that is the only thing that turned the topic to race, it was MOSTLY ABOUT ATTITUDE.
australians are racist!!! that we can all agree on.. can we also agree that when any group of males hang together they make s3xual advances at girls and harass people. Don't think your special because a leb has called you honky a couple times because a group of white boys probably just called him sand ni**a.. anyways i'm not tryin' to add fuel to the fire but one thing is for fu*ken sure people really got to lay off middle eastern people right now cause we are already gettin f*cked hard core by bush and his liberation army maybe we're just being extra mean cause of that maybe u should go out and help arabs cause then maybe they will appreciate livin' in your country but when ur country agrees with the war in iraq and actually helps massacre the people there then that's not nice oh ya to the guy on the first page if he reads this sayin' he can't wait for this to happen in canada or america then i really hope if your black,hispanic,asian,aboriginal or any other oppressed minority then you should stand up and f!ght for your culture and your and your children's future from the BX Scholar/Professor Peace!!!
 12-14-2005, 08:53 PM         #179
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
everytime you see a group of lebo teens (the stereotypical ones) they are either intimidating a young girl, following someone, even if you stare at these guys the wrong way they get all insecure and try to start sh*t there is no denying that.
thats the stereotypical image of the lebanese in australia though, i mean if i asked anyone i know in sydney they will say the exact thing as you said. and yeah i know islanders and asians that rob people, and not so many aussies they just f!ght... but yeah if i asked anyone about the yougn lebanese they will say what u said.
 12-14-2005, 08:59 PM         #180
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
thats why i said 'the stereotypical ones' its a social construct now, i shouldn't have to be explaining myself.
yeah i know what u said, i was aggreeing with u
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy