Dec 11 - massive racial fights in sydney, australia

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

crazy shit

Props Slaps
 12-13-2005, 03:37 PM         #141
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GaNgSta69 said:
Im an australian.. My background is Italian/Maltese but i was born here.. i have a lebanese uncle with his side of the family being "normal" people (catholic lebz) this isnt race driven or religious even if the lifeguards that got bashed did say that the riots that happened and the lebanese that bashed the cars was done by people not involved in the beach incident... its more social lifestyle tension that has been brewing for quite some time ( 10yrs or so ) . A considerable percentage of lebanese youth and many other middle easterners do hang around shops such as Westfield parramatta whom do go there for trouble, roll people etc (eg circling shops over and over at bus bays watching you and rolling ppl there, if you dont believe me go to the shops on a friday night and tell me how your night go's. and im not saying there isnt Aussie ppl that roll others but as if its not the truth that mostly it would be lebanese etc) . Aussie youth are sick of it and this tension is splurting out now... Im not racist i take no side over this crap none of my friends are.

STATEMENT:u telling me there werent 2 or 3 white australians around to help out the 2 lifeguards? those pussies had to wait till the next day,

ANSWER: no because they used a thing called their brain and had nothing to do with it. WE EACH GOT 1 . USE IT

middle eastern youth (not all) stop acting like gangstas f*gs and do somethin with your life...

and also.. go through the actions of both sides. which 1 has done worse so far..
^^^thats whats it really about....not race about how they act hard....i mean sum asians do it too....theyre d!ckheads too
 12-13-2005, 03:48 PM         #142
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also they gang r*pe because in muslim culture women arent counted as anything and its a known punishment...the problem is the parents...really who lets their kids wander the streets at 3 am??? why would u want to???

Last edited by Thistle; 12-13-2005 at 03:48 PM..
 12-13-2005, 04:18 PM         #143
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thistle im tired of wasting time on you ure nothing but a redneck i aint gonna call u an aussie coz most aussies i know are fairminded u r not one of them

ure just being a d!ckhead just like those lebo's who go out and cause trouble no difference between them and you
 12-13-2005, 04:41 PM         #144
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao^^^ waa waa??? nah im not actually do u see me out there ive got nothing against lebs or any race just that its a common fact that a lot of arabs are hard c*nts...where do u live play on???
 12 years ago '04        #145
Shiftie 
space
space
space
$91 | Props total: 0 0
the main problem is it becomes a race issue when you have a large group of the same ethnicity yelling 'fu*k wogs'.

its disgraceful that its come to this, sydney has always been a hotspot for racial tensions, and lawrence fishborne or however you said it, stated 'i would not live in sydney, its too racist'.

what we need to do is to stop looking at the group of people and saying 'oh they are lebanese' or 'they are aussies', forget that. what we need to do is say 'these two individuals beat up a life guard.. ok why? was it with reasons or just being useless?' then handle it or let the authorities handle it. hate to say it, but a large group of predominately white people rallying doesnt do anything at all, but make themselves look worse.

I saw this picture of this skinny looking muslim dude, who two seconds later was beaten by the 'aussies', it made me sick how they targeted things like mosques, religious places, whats the use of that? the beef for the white's is that they feel 'THEIR' beach is being overrun, get off it. its everyones beach, if you see something you dont like, stick your nose in it, dont get a mob of 5000 people and try and destroy religious buildings and innocent people.
 12-13-2005, 04:54 PM         #146
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao look at LA...lmao LA riots 92...^^^nobody destroyed religious buildings....omg i cant believe anglos are blamed for everything go back to the article couple pages back and read it....yeah the guys on cronulla were rednecks but the arabs who hang at shops are just down right dirty wogs...i only call sum1 a wog if they act hard...i mean my sis is marrying an Australian born that is italian/sri lankan....

Last edited by Thistle; 12-13-2005 at 04:57 PM..
 12-13-2005, 08:31 PM         #147
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my reports show that big days will be

Thursday night - shire area.
Possiblt Fri/sat - city.
Sunday day/night shire area.

expect some sh*t to go down at these times.
 12-13-2005, 10:06 PM         #148
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:

i know some little 16 year old greek/italain bimbos are actually encouraging anyone from their race to go and support the lebos HOW fu*kING STUPID IS THAT

stupid hoes

probly listen to G unit aswell :banghead:
 12 years ago '05        #149
justinG 
space
space
$1,311 | Props total: 0 0
propz
 12-13-2005, 10:14 PM         #150
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats lebs 4 ya well theyve allways been like that...connected why do u say i know this...blah blah blah??? why u bragging 4...16 yr old greek and italian girls supporting the other wogs man thats dumb...leave them arabs on their own....if us anglos are gonna f!ght we gonna have to recruit asians...asians hate lebos
 12-14-2005, 01:21 AM         #151
Nameless  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil_Syke said:
i live in australia and i am from the middle-east.
im just want it to be known that these white bi*ches aint seen nuffin yet.
theyre just askin for terrorism mayne hahaha
peep the news..
You live in Australia and you say that sh*t?? You wishing for sh*t to happen where u live is fu*ked up...
why not stay in the middle-east in some camp u ignorant f*g.
 12-14-2005, 01:34 AM         #152
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it aint fu*ked...that guys just a d!ckhead
 12-14-2005, 05:01 AM         #153
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's about Dam time aussies stood up and defended their beach if they wanna see how sh*t is run come to MBRA and have a look for yourself thier beaches are clean. I got boys down there and they would do anything for their beach. It's like a home every one is welcome and is free to use it of course but you want to go to the beach knowing that you will be safe and knowing you wont get bashed but if the "lebs and wogs" wanna make our beaches fu*ked and think they will own it they better think twice. If they want to do that why dont they go back to their own country? But if there proud to live in australia then there down with everyone!! mb
 12-14-2005, 05:17 AM         #154
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Lil_Syke
peep the news..

ur a fu*kn idiot, ur the type of c*nt that makes me want to get a job so i can buy a glock and shoot u in the face and knee cap u, its c*nts like u that need to fu*k off.
 12-14-2005, 05:40 AM         #155
GazzaDaMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word Is Aboriginals R Comming down to Help Out Anglo Saxons
 12-14-2005, 05:51 AM         #156
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keg_70 said:
Originally Posted by Lil_Syke
peep the news..

ur a fu*kn idiot, ur the type of c*nt that makes me want to get a job so i can buy a glock and shoot u in the face and knee cap u, its c*nts like u that need to fu*k off.

Whos the racisit one here? See i didnt say i wanted to shoot every lebo i said if they want to start sh*t why dont they fu*k off. Im down with lebos and there good people so is their families and probably every other Lebense and Muslim out there are good people as well and we have respect for them but a person like you will have no respect because you are are running your mouth saying you want to shoot me n sh*t you bring down your race and degrade your self and thats when people think your a spastic when you say sh*t like that cause truth you would'nt have the balls to pull the trigger. IM NOT EVEN AUSSIE BUT I RESPECT THE PEOPLE AND RESPECT THIER sh*t AND I DON'T TRY AND START sh*t.

Last edited by Tongan Crip; 12-14-2005 at 05:57 AM..
 12-14-2005, 05:55 AM         #157
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GazzaDaMan said:
Word Is Aboriginals R Comming down to Help Out Anglo Saxons

Yer man belive that imagine if all the boys from Redfern n sh*t came dwn the beach this sh*t would be on CRAZYIER THEN THE MAC FIELDS RIOTS. Abo's are the best at throwing sh*t espicially rocks .
 12 years ago '05        #158
smoothhustlaa 1 heat pts
space
space
$234 | Props total: 2 2
damn sh*t crazy
 12-14-2005, 06:17 AM         #159
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tongan Crip said:
Whos the racisit one here? See i didnt say i wanted to shoot every lebo i said if they want to start sh*t why dont they fu*k off. Im down with lebos and there good people so is their families and probably every other Lebense and Muslim out there are good people as well and we have respect for them but a person like you will have no respect because you are are running your mouth saying you want to shoot me n sh*t you bring down your race and degrade your self and thats when people think your a spastic when you say sh*t like that cause truth you would'nt have the balls to pull the trigger. IM NOT EVEN AUSSIE BUT I RESPECT THE PEOPLE AND RESPECT THIER sh*t AND I DON'T TRY AND START sh*t.
me? nah i was replying to the dudes quote above me saying how he wants terrorist threats.

i actually 100% agree with u tongan crip

Last edited by keg_70; 12-14-2005 at 06:18 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #160
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
 hiphophorray123 said:
the abos should spear those motherfu*ker lol j/p :lol

but theres alot of 16 year old bimbos trying to instigate even more sh*t and it pisses me the fu*k off i seriously would line them up and pimp slap them uneducated bimbos if i could.

they have msn nicknames like 'CALLING ALL WOGS WE SHOULD SUPPORT THE LEBOS'

the aussies wil learn not to generalise lebo behaviour to other races such as greek, italian and indian, all 'middle-eastern looking' races IF THEY DONT GET INVOLVED.

it will only cause more trouble for a whole race if other races get involved.

for example, if a significant number of greek teens get involved then the greek race in australia will be fu*ked over by the aussies too.

then the bimbos use the argument 'but aussies have ???'s saying meet up and bash all wogs' but THEY WILL SOON LEARN THAT NOT ALL WOGS ARE AGAINST THEM ONLY ARABS and they will leave the other wogs out of it.

if anyone knows any of these bimbos can you please just try and educate them, we know their all brainless but someone needs to stop this fu*king childish idea that 'its a game' its not a game its a fu*king large-scale conflict-fueled f!ght between those of anglo-aussie appearance and arabs. We do not need other races involved.

fu*k you and your racist people. theyre after the arabs yeah? u fu*king c*nt, say theyre fu*king after the ARAB TROUBLEMAKERS if theyre not racist, but nah u c*nts are some racist little sh*ts. i keep flip flopping on who i support but forreal, fu*k u racist bi*ches, i hope u get ur a.sses kicked.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy