Dec 11 - massive racial fights in sydney, australia

view more...

most viewed right now
36 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

crazy shit

Props Slaps
 12-14-2005, 04:17 PM         #176
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a simple equation they dont start sh*t, we dont start sh*t = PEACE

12-14-2005, 04:27 PM         #177
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tongan Crip said
Obviously they the "lebs" dont like australia if thats the way there acting. Of course your going to get retalliation. Im not australian but i like australia and i like living here and i dont try and start sh*t.
you are generalizing i love living in this country man im leb i dont go around causing trouble its like me sayin all tongans because most tongans i know dont like samoans and there always f!ghts between the two i cant say all islanders are the same can i

ooh and bye the way u r the one with crip in ure name does that mean u r in a gang ??

Last edited by playon; 12-14-2005 at 04:28 PM..

12-14-2005, 04:51 PM         #178
bobbydigital222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said
dude do u even live in australia? are you ignoring the fact that lebos have demonstrated more racism than aussies (in the mid 90's) and right now?

also in reply to your 'dont u think it hurts' statement....dont u think it hurts that you are laying back enjoying the shared beach and a bunch of lebos come and try to claim it and harass locals and intimidate the girls with s3xual suggestions and unwanted s3xual advances over and over again, and ok it was individuals who did it, but these individuals who kept doing it just happened to be lebanese, thats what bought race into the question, and no not all aussies generalised it, only a few ignorant crowd of about 50-100 were chanting that bullsh*t racist crap. And the neo-nazis and rednecks came from other places.

my post from allhiphop.com:

diffusion of responsibility basically was birthed from a psychological study which found that if there is trouble right, and a large crowd is witnessing it, the larger the crowd the less likely anyone will help, because individual responsibility is generally seen as to be diffused or lessened because there are so many people present, think of it like someone thinking 'oh i wont help and put myself in danger the next guy is just as responsible as me'

i sorta understand where you are coming from now but you are still at fault thinking everyone in that crowd must have racist attitudes because they were simply there.

did u know that asians and fobs were part of that crowd too? anywa that was just a random point its not my main point

my main point is, most of the people there were there because they are proud of their country, their beach, they like it to be a beach which anyone can enjoy, but people have been showing up trying to claim the beach, harassing locals, intimidating local girls etc (and this has also been happening at places that arent beaches the cronulla people were the ones who had enough guts to just stand up to them) and it just so happened that the people that continually came up and harassed were all LEBANESE or of arabic appearance, that is the only thing that turned the topic to race, it was MOSTLY ABOUT ATTITUDE.
australians are racist!!! that we can all agree on.. can we also agree that when any group of males hang together they make s3xual advances at girls and harass people. Don't think your special because a leb has called you honky a couple times because a group of white boys probably just called him sand ni**a.. anyways i'm not tryin' to add fuel to the fire but one thing is for fu*ken sure people really got to lay off middle eastern people right now cause we are already gettin f*cked hard core by bush and his liberation army maybe we're just being extra mean cause of that maybe u should go out and help arabs cause then maybe they will appreciate livin' in your country but when ur country agrees with the war in iraq and actually helps massacre the people there then that's not nice oh ya to the guy on the first page if he reads this sayin' he can't wait for this to happen in canada or america then i really hope if your black,hispanic,asian,aboriginal or any other oppressed minority then you should stand up and f!ght for your culture and your and your children's future from the BX Scholar/Professor Peace!!!

12-14-2005, 08:53 PM         #179
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said
everytime you see a group of lebo teens (the stereotypical ones) they are either intimidating a young girl, following someone, even if you stare at these guys the wrong way they get all insecure and try to start sh*t there is no denying that.
thats the stereotypical image of the lebanese in australia though, i mean if i asked anyone i know in sydney they will say the exact thing as you said. and yeah i know islanders and asians that rob people, and not so many aussies they just f!ght... but yeah if i asked anyone about the yougn lebanese they will say what u said.

12-14-2005, 08:59 PM         #180
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said
thats why i said 'the stereotypical ones' its a social construct now, i shouldn't have to be explaining myself.
yeah i know what u said, i was aggreeing with u

13 years ago '04        #181
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,846 | Props total: 159 159
Im living out west in Perth and there really aint many lebanese out here at all, ive been to sydney mant times and the place is crawling with them, out west its more italians and croatians which generally makes for peaceful grounds.

Plus these police gunna have a tough time arresting the lebos.... cuz they all look the same to me.... thick a.ss hair, dark skin, one big a.ss eyebrow and a nose that could peck the fu*k outta oak tree

12-14-2005, 09:18 PM         #182
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyAvalanche said
Im living out west in Perth and there really aint many lebanese out here at all, ive been to sydney mant times and the place is crawling with them, out west its more italians and croatians which generally makes for peaceful grounds.
bro sydney pretty ucked up

lebos control certian areas..

itallians control others...

aussies control others..

sh*t areas usually mixed up with bad lebos and dero aussies..

and asians make up for the other areas...

the shire is liek a full anglo area I have live in the shire most of my life and their are basically no lebs here...

I live in a real exclusive area where their are maby 1 or 2 leb families thats all so theirs usually no real problems with lebs...people go crazy in the shire because they dont want lebs trying to take it over..

just like if a anglo family tried to move into lekemba or something they would get sh*t...

12-14-2005, 09:40 PM         #183
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said
there are good ones there are bad ones, i know all that you said but surely you get out alot???

everytime you see a group of lebo teens (the stereotypical ones) they are either intimidating a young girl, following someone, even if you stare at these guys the wrong way they get all insecure and try to start sh*t there is no denying that, i know a few islanders that are like that the ones the real young ones that wannabe-thugs, i dont know any aussies like that (but i know they exist) i know other wogs like that, i dont know any asians like that (but i know some are like that) its just that the lebos stand out as troublemakers because most of the trouble is caused by a lebo. The ones who set that sh*t off at the beach all of them were lebo, i know people that go to that beach even i do sometimes and every weekend people came up and tried to claim it, intimidate, harass etc and they were all lebanese.

playon i realise you are lebanese and maybe just trying to clear the bad name your race unfortunately has amongst most of sydney. And who do you think this bad name is credited too? the trouble-making gangsta-wannabe ones that give the decent ones like you a bad name. You shouldn't be supporting people that bring shame to your race, the same way the decent anglo's were condemning the bashing of those people on sunday. We should all f!ght against what this f!ght started about.....ATTITUDE...we should keep it strictly in terms of bad attitudes and gangsta-wannabe image, it is unfortunate this has escalated to about 'race' but what do you expect when we see all these troublemakers of the same race.

i for one have said that what these young (leb)hooligans get up2 is wrong not one of u guys have bagged out wath the anglo aussies did on that sunday i aint sayin and have not once here said there isnt a problem with leb(aussie-Born) youth i think we can both agree on that but people like thistle talkin bout blowin mosques up also dont help again i will say it blame game isnt gonna help man the law needs to get tough on these guys man not these rednecks that go round doin what they do its fu*ked up. these kids causin trouble need to be sorted out not put in a detention centre and have playstations and pizza nights and sh*t like that man i mean how is that punishment i think the govt is finally gonna get its act together and get rid of juvenille justice as they were a bunch of useless twats who were good for nutthin but cowerin to these young fools. corrective services gonna take over the juvenille centres hopefully they will bump heads with these young fools and show em who is boss .

12-14-2005, 09:47 PM         #184
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props for starting this thread. I am new to Boxden but its sick still, people from all over posting with news from their countries. Love that sh*t.

12-14-2005, 09:49 PM         #185
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said
Its funny how the media said it was 5000 whites, when there were asians & maoris down there on sunday too. The media are twisting things.
Lebs & other muslim gangs have been fu*king sh*t up in this country for too long. Aussies are just sick of their sh*t & this is the first time we have come together as 'one' & we are the racists? These lebs/muslims have gang r*ped girls, saying they deserve it because the are aussie. They go out in groups and bash people. This has been happening for years, so for those who think its just over the life guard bashings your wrong, that was just the last straw.

& now look what the muslims are doing. They burnt a christian church down, shot at another christain place where little kids were. stabbed a guy in the back! Bashed the elderly with baseball bats. They burnt the australian flag aswell, which shows how much respect the have for the country that gave them a 2nd chance in life.

Anyone siding with the lebs/muslims are stupid or just don't know the real history behind this issue.
yeah and the church they shot at was mostly a lebanese populated church i had these naighbours at my old house...in their 60's real nice they were lebanese....catholics....and they warned us and said the govt. shouldnt let the muslims into the country this was 10 years ago too

12-14-2005, 09:50 PM         #186
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said
blowing up mosques is the worst idea ever

if that happens id be afraid at what the dudes over in iraw and over terrorist groups will do.

america didnt even have to blow up mosques for 9-11 to occur, imagine what would happen to australia is mosques are blown up :S

and imo the church being shot up, and one being burnt down, is provoking people to act on their religious prejudices so if some ignorant aussies decide to burn down a mosque, they are oging to get alot of people k!lled and not be the lebos, but by the terrorists.

hey man lets not get started on america that is whole other issue man and just 4 the record they have blown up mosques in iraq/lebanon even b4 9-11 eg. the first gulf war but thats a whole other issue man we will leave that 4 another day lol

12-14-2005, 09:51 PM         #187
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Llama Do said
so if it was such a small minority of this 500 mob who were beating random people, why didnt the rest of the mob prevent it? and what about the chants saying "fu*k OFF LEBS" u think it doesnt hurt these people that theyre not wanted? that theyll never be looked at as australians even tho they were born and raised there? of course theyre gonna get mad and retaliate.

if this mob wanted to stand up to the TROUBLEMAKERS, why didnt they go to the police and report SPECIFIC people instead of starting up a chant telling a whole race to fu*k off? CUZ THEYRE RACIST SONS OF bi*chES.
they got out of control but i have nothing against lebs but didnt u read...ur in the UAE u dont know about how the arabs r*pe and bash people here

12-14-2005, 09:52 PM         #188
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey thislte i noticed u changed the lebs and aussies living in harmony did u realize it was hypocritical after all the rubbish u were talkin b4

Last edited by playon; 12-14-2005 at 09:53 PM..

12-14-2005, 09:54 PM         #189
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ?????alicious said
australia's probably the most racist country i've ever been to.

i still remember seeing sh*t tagged all over walls like: "asians not allowed" and "fu*k off wogs"

wasn't it only 40 or 50 years ago it was legal to k!ll aboriginies.

and your PM denies underlying racism in australia??? BS open ya fu*ken eyes
omg ur an idiot...legal to k!ll a person lmao

12-14-2005, 09:54 PM         #190
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN THREAD!!! FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE OF ANY DESCENT

read moron

12-14-2005, 09:57 PM         #191
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said
they got out of control but i have nothing against lebs but didnt u read...ur in the UAE u dont know about how the arabs r*pe and bash people here

again with ure generalizing man there was one case here and now u r making it out like we are all rapist im sure if u checked police stats/records u would find majoirty of s3xual a.ssualts arent carried out by arabs let alone lebs
yeah tell me one guy that doesnt carry on when they see a group of girls man there is a difference between r*pe and a young guy tryin to score man

12-14-2005, 10:05 PM         #192
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah trynna score itimadately...man i know ur arab arent u..thats why u get offended man i got nothing against u just the ones who hang at shops...

12-14-2005, 10:14 PM         #193
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo thistle i never denied it i made it quite obvious that im leb dont u think when u make a statement like u dont know about how the arabs r*pe and bash people here that u r generalising

because i think u r man there was one case where the guy got what he deserved sucked into him ure making it out like that r*pes are a everyday occurance man by lebs aussies also r*pe every ethnicity r*pes man including aussies man i used to work security out a dee why hotel the jet club i think it was called from memory anyway as part of ending the night we had 2 walk around the joint for one hour after the joint closed after a few cases of r*pes i dont know how many exactly but there were a few just becuase the media dont say sh*t about doesnt mean it doesnt happen but when its a lebo its all over the news

Last edited by playon; 12-14-2005 at 10:20 PM..

12-14-2005, 10:18 PM         #194
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not really.....but it does often occur i did mean gangrape...but "generally" a lot of arabs are d!ckheads....but same can be said about anglo-saxons....just i dont know many that drive around in cars trynna pick up girls by intimidating them and that call up their cousins to bash up sum1

12-14-2005, 10:19 PM         #195
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it, at the end of the day we are all people

just some of us act like fu*ktards more then others.

12-14-2005, 10:29 PM         #196
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keg_70 said
fu*k it, at the end of the day we are all people

just some of us act like fu*ktards more then others.
lol man

12-14-2005, 11:07 PM         #197
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here is some funny sh*t i just got this s/ms from a Aussie girl at work lollollollll

please s.ms 0414558810 2 pledge ure donation to pay for a semitrailer
load of sand 2 be delivered to bankstown square
so they can have their own fu*kn beach

had me rolling on the floor hahahhahahahaha

Last edited by playon; 12-14-2005 at 11:11 PM..

12-14-2005, 11:08 PM         #198
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao

did u ??? the number back?

12-14-2005, 11:11 PM         #199
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder if its a real number hhahhahahah

12-14-2005, 11:14 PM         #200
chinkalicious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said
omg ur an idiot...legal to k!ll a person lmao
laugh but i spose your right seeing they weren't even considered human in australian eyes anyway

Home      

most viewed right now
+130online now  17
Fam! I'd Victimizie Her Insides Hourly
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+69online now  13
Video inside It's funny mtv never aired this clip of Pac saying everything was all g..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Lebron James First Adidas Vs. First Nike Sneaker
25 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+96online now  7
Video inside Xzibit goes on CRAZY RAGE FILLED Tirade After Radio DJ asks about Pimp ..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-16online now  6
Video inside CONFIRMED: Joe Budden back on drugs, Comes out of retirement to join Ma..
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+59online now  5
Video inside Ryan Reynolds Is Detective Pikachu In Official Trailer
117 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  4
Nov 12 - Fastest growing religion is ‘none’