Dec 11 - massive racial fights in sydney, australia

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

crazy shit

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #121
habib 
space
space
space
$720 | Props total: 0 0
 Llama Do said:
cuz the ball could hit people who are just there relaxing maybe? dunno, but if it is for the reason u said it was, then the lebs need to let people know that.
not likely.... cronulla beach is big, the only reason i can think of is if it took up the whole beach... but still the tension has been building up 4 at least 10 years before this, although ive never had trouble in cronulla, and ive been there a lot over my life
 12-13-2005, 03:49 AM         #122
Lil_Syke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i live in australia and i am from the middle-east.
im just want it to be known that these white bi*ches aint seen nuffin yet.
theyre just askin for terrorism mayne hahaha
peep the news..
 12-13-2005, 03:59 AM         #123
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil_Syke u my friend are a fu*kin idiot wake up2 ureself do u think u r hard by coming online and talkin sh*t coz u arent ur bein no better then those idiots in cronulla on sunday u and my friend thistle would be great 2gether

both of yall are retards
u r obviously like 13 years old
its idiots like u who give us a bad name
:finger: :banghead: :banghead:

Last edited by playon; 12-13-2005 at 04:02 AM..
 12-13-2005, 04:12 AM         #124
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said:
Lil_Syke u my friend are a fu*kin idiot wake up2 ureself do u think u r hard by coming online and talkin sh*t coz u arent ur bein no better then those idiots in cronulla on sunday u and my friend thistle would be great 2gether

both of yall are retards
i agree that comment is just fu*kin dumb... talking up terrorist sh*t is not funny
 12 years ago '05        #125
hateitorloveit 
space
space
$228 | Props total: 0 0
fu*ked up sh*t... if they was making fun of them girls.. then they got what was coming 2 them ... otherwise these are a group of people asking for people 2 dislike them even more in a area that is ready 2 break from the tension... Just look at the soccer games in europe and AUS. its like a NaZI camp now not even soccer... I wish racism would just fade away ... but we all know it wont if anything it alwayz just gets worse
 12-13-2005, 04:47 AM         #126
GazzaDaMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts comming down to Melbourne, s-m-s have been floating around this Sunday, around Preston sh*t is going down, i aint getting invovled but i heard its gonna be big

Last edited by GazzaDaMan; 12-13-2005 at 04:56 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #127
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 Lil_Syke said:
i live in australia and i am from the middle-east.
im just want it to be known that these white bi*ches aint seen nuffin yet.
theyre just askin for terrorism mayne hahaha
peep the news..

Man I saw this stuff in the new's pretty crazy..me being in Cali don't know much of the situation going on over there...then reading everybodies differn't story is confusing..but I did read this dumb a.ss's comment...that's just ignorant man! You really need to grow up!
 12-13-2005, 04:51 AM         #128
Strider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya tha lebanese always cause trouble

any of my friends who go over to aussie always say they had a f!ght with sum lebos lool its like ??
 12-13-2005, 06:19 AM         #129
GaNgSta69  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im an australian.. My background is Italian/Maltese but i was born here.. i have a lebanese uncle with his side of the family being "normal" people (catholic lebz) this isnt race driven or religious even if the lifeguards that got bashed did say that the riots that happened and the lebanese that bashed the cars was done by people not involved in the beach incident... its more social lifestyle tension that has been brewing for quite some time ( 10yrs or so ) . A considerable percentage of lebanese youth and many other middle easterners do hang around shops such as Westfield parramatta whom do go there for trouble, roll people etc (eg circling shops over and over at bus bays watching you and rolling ppl there, if you dont believe me go to the shops on a friday night and tell me how your night go's. and im not saying there isnt Aussie ppl that roll others but as if its not the truth that mostly it would be lebanese etc) . Aussie youth are sick of it and this tension is splurting out now... Im not racist i take no side over this crap none of my friends are.

STATEMENT:u telling me there werent 2 or 3 white australians around to help out the 2 lifeguards? those pussies had to wait till the next day,

ANSWER: no because they used a thing called their brain and had nothing to do with it. WE EACH GOT 1 . USE IT

middle eastern youth (not all) stop acting like gangstas f*gs and do somethin with your life...

and also.. go through the actions of both sides. which 1 has done worse so far..
 12-13-2005, 07:13 AM         #130
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 habib said:
the reason why they bashed those lifesavers was becasue they were laughing at a muslim girl swimming with her clothes on, making a joke out of her religious beliefs

bro thats not what happend ...

so many different stories going around...
 12-13-2005, 07:18 AM         #131
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good write up by a police officer regarding lebonese crime in australia

if you think its not happening well you are wrong...read this sh*t...its real i know cops who support this article 100%

12-13-2005, 08:21 AM         #132
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
by rolling u mean robbing?

roll = rob?
 12-13-2005, 08:41 AM         #133
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iight no doubt, different country different slang.
 12-13-2005, 10:12 AM         #134
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Southern Sydney gangs to keep clear of unrest....

12 years ago '05        #135
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
i take back any comments i made before defending the lebs, these guys are scum. a friend just told me how his friends REGULARLY just go up to people in the street and be like "may we have your phone?" no threatening, nothing, and just cuz they look arab the white people give it up and these guys have made a profession out of it. fu*king c*cksuckers, no wonder why the white guys want to f!ght back, although i still disagree with the way they did things (beating up random arablooking guys) but in my opinion, the two groups should all meet up somewhere, everyone willing to f!ght go there and have a fu*king all out war with all WILLING participants, that way no innocents get involved
 12-13-2005, 10:59 AM         #136
Omoga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What I see here is a bunch of gangs from Lebanon harrasing people and a buch of equally retarded folks taking the law in their hands to beat up anything Lebanese
Both sides are wrong,two wrongs dont make a right.

A country founded on the worst case of human culling/holocaust.They like peddling an image of themselves as laid back liberals and its BS.
 12-13-2005, 01:47 PM         #137
racho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love to see people tripping over riots while they're behind their computers, just like it happened here in France a few weeks ago. Sooo many cowards...
fu*k your KKK talk, you guys just sound dumb and racist. I'm Lebanese and hearing this on a hiphop board is just lame.
 12-13-2005, 03:27 PM         #138
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said:
hey thistle u must have some real issues u mustve been the geek in school who got beat up all the time actually u still are the geek in school whos gets beat up all the time thats why your up in here talking sh*t. now where in any of my responses have i defended the morons who beat up the lifegaurd or what these young hooligans are doing i havent seen one person defend these wanna be thugs now you on the otherhand are defending what happened at cronulla on sunday man thats the difference

aaah yeah and y in ure sig do you have lebs and aussies living in harmony when u r talking bout blowing mosques up and talking sh*t in general one other thing u young a.ss punk i am not trying to be american coz i spelt a word in short cut doesnt mean im trying to be what u implied
lmao yeahhhh i was a geek am still amm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh lmao ive never been bashed up f*g**t lmao but u can think that...i think ur the geek who gets offended wog lmao
 12-13-2005, 03:29 PM         #139
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 racho said:
I love to see people tripping over riots while they're behind their computers, just like it happened here in France a few weeks ago. Sooo many cowards...
fu*k your KKK talk, you guys just sound dumb and racist. I'm Lebanese and hearing this on a hiphop board is just lame.
stfu....lmao at KKK talk....shutup fu*king american leb
 12-13-2005, 03:32 PM         #140
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said:

both of yall are retards
lmao at 13 bi*ch im 18...stop thinking ur mature because u sound like ur 10 getting upset over little things...as quoted by immortal technique "freedom of speech motherfu*ker" and no i wouldnt say sh*t in front of 100 lebs but would a leb say sh*t in front of 100 aussies or 1 aussie lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy