Dec 11 - massive racial fights in sydney, australia

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

crazy shit

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #101
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
 hiphophorray123 said:
the muslim-lebanese are trying to create a seperate discourse in australia and force it onto us, that is NOT GOING TO WORK it is going to create conflict.

Anyone who blames the aussies for this 'war' is stupid and ignorant.

i am neither lebanese or anglo-australian, i'm not even biased towards my own race, nor am i strongly ethnocentric, but the lebanese teenagers have caused this. There is no fu*king doubt that they started it.
how you gonna say that a FAIR f!ght between a few lebanese australian boys and a few white australian liefguards is equal to 500 white australians beating up 32 lebanese australians the next day? and EVEN if the leb ozzies were completely at fault, retaliating by bombing a mosque is just wrong. the people at the mosque are going there for worship, theyre not doing sh*t to whitey. and believe me these lebs who have caused the problems arent religious enough to be going to mosques and praying, theyre the trash of the muslim community with their drinking and drugs and sh*t, but believe me, wether theyre religious or not, if whitey TOUCHES a mosque...the lebs WILL go all out to get revenge and then yall are gonna be regretting it.
 12 years ago '05        #102
Llama Do 
space
space
space
 alkoholyck said:
I know australia is racist as hell, but sh*t my brother was just telling me how the lebanesse have a.ssaulted a couple of my cousins living over there and some other lebanesse guy held a close family friend of ours at gun point, so they seem like these lebansesse people are being a bit fu*king ruthless, not to say all of them are, but in general, lebanese youths seem to be running wild.

bro this is RACIST, saying its LEBANESE youth...its just poor kids being d!ckheads. you can get away saying lebanese youth are fu*kwads but following your logic and way of generalizing i shud be able to say that white people tend to be child molesters (all of the child molesters ive seen on tv have been white) and african americans are savages (according to wat i see on tv theyre all "thugs"), but if i were to say this sh*t yall would get . well WE get when you be saying lebanese youth are problematic, thats an unfair generalization
 12-13-2005, 01:27 AM         #103
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
the muslim-lebanese are trying to create a seperate discourse in australia and force it onto us, that is NOT GOING TO WORK it is going to create conflict.

Anyone who blames the aussies for this 'war' is stupid and ignorant.

i am neither lebanese or anglo-australian, i'm not even biased towards my own race, nor am i strongly ethnocentric, but the lebanese teenagers have caused this. There is no fu*king doubt that they started it.
damn your ignorant kid... the problem is your blaming a whole community when its only a small minority that are causing the problems... I got lebanese mates and they are good aussies, i'd stick up for them any day over the red necks that were bashing up innocent people on Sunday. Read the newspaper, I don't see ya getting worked up over all the murders and bashings caused by anglo aussies. And also what is your race??? you wanna bring race into this then declare your own... and i'm sure i can cook up some nice generalisations for your people.
 12-13-2005, 01:51 AM         #104
wickedkhmy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From reading the following thread, I have concluded that the individuals participating in the riots and micchecka are on the same mindset. :)
 12-13-2005, 02:48 AM         #105
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
i got lebanese mates too and they are good aussies as well.

what are you sticking up for? the lebos who are only supporting other trouble-making lebs who give their race a bad name?

supporting the hunderds of lebanese who stormed through cronulla sunday and monday NIGHT, which one hit an elderly woman on the forehead with a baseball bat after she simply came out of her house to see what the commotion was, and smashed every single car in their site which no doubt belonged to innocent people?

I live here, its not a minority who are causing the problems, in terms of teenagers, it's the majority.
i don't give sh*t about the gang lebs... they need to be locked up, i don't support em and i wanna see them gone, its upto the government and police to get there act together to stop that bullsh*t... but sticking up for the red necks on sunday ain't cool... considering they were spurred on by the patriotic youth league... and organisation that has links to nazis, and the organisation that is turning this in to a race issue... these nazi f*gs are the biggest scum of all... calling themselves aussies when thousands of australian men died f!ghting them... fu*k that... I consider myself aussie and its these nazi f*gs that are my real enemy. I'm not gonna lower myself to attack innocent people... to solve the real issues at stake isn't through retaliating... all thats gonna do is escalate to people start getting shot... or worse. People need to pull there head in and start attacking the real issues in 'Howards' australia rather then attacking a whole community.
 12-13-2005, 02:49 AM         #106
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mate sum lebs are cool sum are absolute d!ckheads and to those who gave me hate lmao at you...go blow up a church lmao
 12-13-2005, 02:51 AM         #107
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:

what are you sticking up for? the lebos who are only supporting other trouble-making lebs who give their race a bad name?

supporting the hunderds of lebanese who stormed through cronulla sunday and monday NIGHT, which one hit an elderly woman on the forehead with a baseball bat after she simply came out of her house to see what the commotion was, and smashed every single car in their site which no doubt belonged to innocent people?

I live here, its not a minority who are causing the problems, in terms of teenagers, it's the majority.
for real man...these c*nts from ACT and sh*t trynna tell us how it is in Sydney bunch of fu*kheads
 12-13-2005, 02:54 AM         #108
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said:
and ure a so called aussie talking bout blowing things up thats the right thing to do right wake the fu*k up stupid

hey thistle thought u were kool but u r an a.ss
man youre a wog and u think ur american its arse d!ckhead....lmao like i care if u thought i was cool lmao....if ur race got bashed u'd say the samething....
 12-13-2005, 03:02 AM         #109
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
for real man...these c*nts from ACT and sh*t trynna tell us how it is in Sydney bunch of fu*kheads
LOL who the fu*k are you... some kid internet computer geek... reppin sydney like its hard.lol. don't worry about it son... i spend enough time in sydney but trust me if i see your little kkk a.ss i'll put my boot right up it. Go back to playing scrabble ya donkey.
 12-13-2005, 03:06 AM         #110
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
man youre a wog and u think ur american its arse d!ckhead....lmao like i care if u thought i was cool lmao....if ur race got bashed u'd say the samething....
what part of sydney you from? you would know what we know
 12-13-2005, 03:06 AM         #111
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
western sydney where wogs are...
 12 years ago '05        #112
Llama Do 
space
space
space
 hiphophorray123 said:

and what are YOU sticking up for? the 500 white people who beat up RANDOM arablooking people, the day AFTER the lebs allegedly beat up the lifeguards. if these fu*king white people were so tough, why didnt they go confront them right then and there? you calling the lebs pussies for ganging up on people but how many lebs beat up those lifeguards? 3? 4? u telling me there werent 2 or 3 white australians around to help out the 2 lifeguards? those pussies had to wait till the next day, get 500 people and beat up 32 RANDOM arabs

THISTLE: i apologize for giving u hate, it was immature of me, shoulda just discussed it here, dont worry ill give u props when i spread it, but regarding the comment u left when trying to give me hate about "stay in the UAE cuz if you came here youd see the truth" ive been to australia and i have friends and family there, ive seen and heard how it is. and your airports are anal, they have the most security out of all the countries i been to. fu*king making me practically strip and sh*t just cuz i got a metal bar on my shoes...same shoes i travelled in to LOTS of other countries and had no problems over

Last edited by Llama Do; 12-13-2005 at 03:20 AM..
 12-13-2005, 03:19 AM         #113
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are not 100% sure if the guys that beat up the lifeguards were leb

Last edited by HYPE!; 12-13-2005 at 03:19 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #114
habib 
space
space
space
$720 | Props total: 0 0
 mofro said:
the article doesnt tell the full story though. this all happened because a group of "middle eastern" men beat up some lifeguards last week. and this tension has been brewing for years.
the reason why they bashed those lifesavers was becasue they were laughing at a muslim girl swimming with her clothes on, making a joke out of her religious beliefs
 12-13-2005, 03:25 AM         #115
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 habib said:
the reason why they bashed those lifesavers was becasue they were laughing at a muslim girl swimming with her clothes on, making a joke out of her religious beliefs
thanks for the info
 12 years ago '05        #116
habib 
space
space
space
and ill say this, its disgraceful what has happened on both sides, everybody involved should grow up and realise we are all the same people no matter what colour our skin is.
 12 years ago '05        #117
Llama Do 
space
space
space
 habib said:

really? if thats the case then the lifeguards deserved it, but from the news reports ive read and seen, they saying it was just about the lifeguards telling them to get off the beach with their soccerplaying
 12-13-2005, 03:30 AM         #118
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:

hey thistle u must have some real issues u mustve been the geek in school who got beat up all the time actually u still are the geek in school whos gets beat up all the time thats why your up in here talking sh*t. now where in any of my responses have i defended the morons who beat up the lifegaurd or what these young hooligans are doing i havent seen one person defend these wanna be thugs now you on the otherhand are defending what happened at cronulla on sunday man thats the difference

aaah yeah and y in ure sig do you have lebs and aussies living in harmony when u r talking bout blowing mosques up and talking sh*t in general one other thing u young a.ss punk i am not trying to be american coz i spelt a word in short cut doesnt mean im trying to be what u implied

Last edited by playon; 12-13-2005 at 03:32 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #119
habib 
space
space
space
 Llama Do said:
really? if thats the case then the lifeguards deserved it, but from the news reports ive read and seen, they saying it was just about the lifeguards telling them to get off the beach with their soccerplaying
the media manipulates the story to the way they want, why would lifeguards tell people to get off the beach if they are playing soccer???
 12 years ago '05        #120
Llama Do 
space
space
space
 habib said:
the media manipulates the story to the way they want, why would lifeguards tell people to get off the beach if they are playing soccer???
cuz the ball could hit people who are just there relaxing maybe? dunno, but if it is for the reason u said it was, then the lebs need to let people know that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy