Dec 11 - massive racial fights in sydney, australia

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

crazy shit

Props Slaps
 12-12-2005, 11:31 AM         #81
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Judging by this information, which is most likely not 100 percent correct since the media loves flipping sh*t around you can't blame the Australians ( whites ) for handling the situation, the matter in which they handled it was not exactly the best, but you can understand people gettin carried away in these kind of situations. Interesting read though, not many people know about Australia cause its so far away from the rest of the world, but I had some friends that immigrated there from Russia and they like it out there.
 12-12-2005, 03:26 PM         #82
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this sh*t is fu*ked one group of fu*kn thugs against another group of thugs and people on both sides should be locked up by the cops and dealt with appropriatley now the media hasnt helped in this matter either esp radio they be hypin all the ausssies up its about time we reclaimed our beaches and lets send these lebs a message and sh*t like that dont help. this is a youth problem not a race problem and should be treated and dealt with as such. now its to late and its been whipped up 2 a race issue there is no going back its gonna get nasty out there
 12-12-2005, 03:40 PM         #83
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SYDNEY erupted in a second night of racial violence last night as Middle Eastern mobs fired shots into the air, attacked women and smashed shops around Cronulla, while up to 600 young men - armed with guns and crowbars - prepared for a battle.

In Bay Street, Brighton-le-Sands, a young woman was sitting in a car when men approached and opened the door to her vehicle and put a hand up her dress, saying: "We are going to r*pe you, you Aussies.luts."

"It's a lesson for the wogs; we smashed them," said Daniel, 15, a local who said he took part in Sunday's riot because his friends had been intimidated by Lebanese men at the beach and in other parts of Sutherland Shire. "They come to our territory; they cop it."

just shows its like gang territory, u get the bloods on crip territory...u know what happens

smh smh

fu*k it if they like that i might join in.

Last edited by keg_70; 12-12-2005 at 03:43 PM..
 12-12-2005, 03:55 PM         #84
Diyo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MicChecka you are a joke, an ignorant white supremacist. SPANISH PEOPLE ARENT WHITE? WTF are they then?

Anyways im gonna humour you and actually respond to the bullsh*t you've posted, incase anybody is slinetly agreeing with your wannabe spindocter a.ss.

First up:
your people have done just as bad/worse to people. dont even start. you are obviously ignorant about history.
So here we have an a.ssertion of how "my people" have done worse things to "people", we dont actually get told what, no examples nothing. Just a blind claim with no evidence, so we have to conclude its bullsh*t. Give us examples.

as far as the native people living in worse conditions than whites, it is not white people's fault that they created modern civilization.
This comment is nearly as bad as the spanish people not being white. Now how did people in colonies survive before they were colonised? Subsistence farming. (Ill give u a few seconds to look that up in your dictionary) Now you should know that you can only farm in certain parts of a country due to the weather etc, for example id like you to see you grow crops in texas (we talking large scale here). Basically what the europeans did was come and forcibly remove the natives from their fertile land and relocated them to deserts pretty much. My great grandmother told me this sh*t, theyd come with big lorries, put everything in bags, chuck the livestock on the lorries along with the people and go dump them somewhere. This was so the colonisers could develop farms. The native people where then left with a small unfertile pieces of land to support their livelihood. (South Africa which you brought up was/is actually the worst but we'll get to that.)

They have lived in those areas ever since and still live in poverty because the great grand children of those colonisers still own the farms. Thats why Robert Mugabe tried to redistribute the land in Zimbabwe (though he was doing it for different reasons). The colonisers also mined things like gold and diamond etc. All this and the money made from the farms was reinvested in europe and the natives never saw squat. Their children are born into this same environnment and so the cycle continues. Schools are few and far between, and if they are there they have jack-all funding, so the children wont learn much, and their parents dont have money to send them to high school because their main source of income (farming) was taken away from themm years ago. And when you are uneducated in 3rd world countries, you are powerless.

gain your own wealth, create your own nation
They did have their own nation you idiot, hence it was colonised. And they did have their wealth. Africa is mineral rich! But it all gets sent to the 1st world! Hence the raping.

and "raping africa"? i dont think sending trillions of dollars to africa for aid qualifies as "raping it".
More ignorant blabbering. Do you know what happens when Africa gets aid? OK, so lets say a country in Africa gets aid from the world bank to do a project, lets say building a dam. That money comes with conditions. The world bank will say the country can only get the $$ if the one of their cronie's companies gets the contract. So some big multinational company will come into that country, build the dam then fu*k off. Where did the $$ go? to the western company. Instead of letting a company in that developing nation do the job, so that th $$ gets injected into that country's economy, some western company gets the $$, so it doesnt actually stay in Africa, it just goes back. Infact the African nation doesnt even see the money - but they still get the debt. And when the dam needs repairs, they have to borrow more $$ to bring that company back to fix the dam. coz the world bank wont let one of the countries own companies do the job.

These countries that give aid, also turn a blind eye to dictatorships, as long as those dictators give them lucaritive contracts to steal some more minerals (and this still happens as we speak). So whatever money that is given to the country, the dictator is allowed to spend for himself, and the countries that give aid will keep giving the aid not caring, as long as they get the right to steal minerals, so the people who need the aid never really see it.

The other way they give aid is like this. Lets say Britain for example, produces more of a crop than it needs that year. Instead of letting that crop hit the market and bringing prices down and therefore hurting their economy. They say "hey lets give it to africa! And we can look good! Aaaand they'll owe us!". This is where those trillions come from that you talk of. And the people have hardly seen any of them because of the dodgy sh*t ive mentioned.

white people are the reason that not every country in africa is a "third world nation". look at south africa,
LMFAO... are you serious? This is the statement that made me see the extent of your stupidity.

Yeah LOOK at south africa. Look at the white people in SA, then look at the black people in SA. You'll see the diff. South Africa was actually the worst because during apartheid they decided to put all the natives in these places called bantu lands. Basically they where supoosed to be areas where black people could govern themselves in their own mini country within SA. What they were though, were virtual cages, very small areas that they were crammed into. At that point 90% of the population where living on 5% of the land, how do you expect them to rise up out of that and be successful? The racism in South Africa is ver entrenched and that country actually has some of the worst statistics for racial violence in Africa, because the natives are still very oppressed.

as far as atrocities, what about the 60 million+ whites k!lled by communist jews in russia? what about the black led genocide against white farmers in africa that is going on today? what about the fact that 9 out of 10 interracial crimes in the us are black on white? what about the fact that there are 20,000 black on white r*pes per year in the us? dont talk to me about atrocities.
here you are now just grabbing at anything, and it clearly illustrates that your knowledge is very limited and you are just regurgutating inaccurate myths that you heard at the bar. I will quickly deal with this "genocide of white farmers". What a lod of crap, There is no genocide of white farmers. Im from Zimbabwe and was there when this apparent "genocide" was taking place. All it was, was the people from the rural areas, (who's land was taken from them less than 100 years go) invading farms and trying to reclaim it back. 9 white farmers where k!lled over a period of 2 years. The people who invaded the farms have now been removed by the govt. Sad as it was, 9 dead people doesnt qualify as genocide. More people than that get executed in the USA each year. Is that genocide now?

On another note, these things just arent happning in Africa, you can pretty much replace africa with the name of any 3rd world counrty and the statemnt will still prove true.

Micchecka get out of here with your ignorance. You accuse people of being racists, but it is evident you are. Look at how you brought jews into this from nowhere.

Sorry for jacking the thread people.
 12-12-2005, 05:51 PM         #85
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HYPE! said:
sh*t, is just gettin worse the aussies started it and it sounds like the wogs are gonna finish it
wogs been doing this sh*t for ages now
 12-12-2005, 05:54 PM         #86
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Llama Do said:
a) how was it cowardly? its not their fault the lifeguards couldnt f!ght, especially considering they werent seriously outnumbered

b) wtf has theyre saying its THEIR beach got to do wit it being race related? they cud be talking about THEIR hood's beach...when a black man shoots another black man for being on his block is it race related? or is it just cuz the guy is a d!ck
^^lmao not outnumbered try 10 on 2 lmao
 12-12-2005, 07:43 PM         #87
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new news footage
 12-12-2005, 08:40 PM         #88
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man sh*t is goign to go down this weekend

I have got a sh*t lod of text messages saying sh*t like "stock up bricks, crow bars, base ball bats for the 18th" ...

I am not taking part in this sh*t but i know about 20 people who are :|
 12-12-2005, 09:09 PM         #89
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah its what wogs have to have to beat us aussies these days

c*nts can never f!ght one on one or without a weapon.

always only attack in groups.

nearly all of my mates that been walking home or something after the pub have all been attacked by a big group of lebanese guys, they dont f!ght alone.

Last edited by keg_70; 12-12-2005 at 09:20 PM..
 12-12-2005, 09:36 PM         #90
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keg_70 said:

nearly all of my mates that been walking home or something after the pub have all been attacked by a big group of lebanese guys, they dont f!ght alone.
yeah 10 of them bashed a 45 yr old taking out his garbage....man their so strong....fu*king wolves...they hunt in packs...have them 1 on 1 theyd run
 12-12-2005, 09:44 PM         #91
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keg_70 said:

what about the Aussies they went down to the beach and gang bashed every wog they saw wogs were not ready now that they are where are the aussies?
 12-12-2005, 09:47 PM         #92
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HYPE! said:
what about the Aussies they went down to the beach and gang bashed every wog they saw wogs were not ready now that they are where are the aussies?
probably at the pub having a schooner of vb.
 12-12-2005, 09:54 PM         #93
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keg_70 said:
probably at the pub having a schooner of vb.
y dont they come out and f!ght thats what they wanted?
 12-12-2005, 10:11 PM         #94
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Connections said:
man sh*t is goign to go down this weekend

I have got a sh*t lod of text messages saying sh*t like "stock up bricks, crow bars, base ball bats for the 18th" ...

I am not taking part in this sh*t but i know about 20 people who are :|
are u wog or do u think ur cool we dont care if u know people who are in it how abput u tell them to not do it
 12-12-2005, 11:34 PM         #95
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
are u wog or do u think ur cool we dont care if u know people who are in it how abput u tell them to not do it
do u think you are cool "...i mean i would blow up the lakemba mosque " no one cares wat u wanna do
 12 years ago '05        #96
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
 Thistle said:
dont worry i have a feeling sumthings going down tonight...i mean i would blow up the lakemba mosque but theyre arab they probably blow sumthing of ours up

you fu*king son of a racist bi*ch. i guarantee that if you TOUCH one of the mosques, you guys are fu*ked
:finger:
 12 years ago '05        #97
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
 HYPE! said:
new news footage [WEBSITE LINK]

thanks man, the leb guy and Sunnyw ere speaking wit intelligence but that Koby guy was a moron
 12-13-2005, 12:23 AM         #98
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
dont worry i have a feeling sumthings going down tonight...i mean i would blow up the lakemba mosque but theyre arab they probably blow sumthing of ours up

and ure a so called aussie talking bout blowing things up thats the right thing to do right wake the fu*k up stupid

hey thistle thought u were kool but u r an a.ss

Last edited by playon; 12-13-2005 at 12:31 AM..
 12-13-2005, 12:27 AM         #99
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gangs vow to stay out of violence
December 13, 2005

TWO rival gangs have vowed to stay out of racial violence gripping Sydney.

Maroubra's Bra Boys surfer gang and the Comancheros bikies gang met today to discuss the situation before condemning the violence of the past few days. Bra Boys member Sonny Abberton said today his gang and the Comancheros, who have a large Lebanese membership, were working together to burst the bubble of racial hatred.
His brother and fellow Bra Boys member Jai Abberton said: "We (the Bra Boys) have never been involved in any of this racial tension,".

Dozens of people have been injured and many others arrested in two days of racial violence along Sydney's southern and eastern beaches.

"We certainly don't support these silly people at Cronulla, starting a racial war and biting off more than they can chew," Mr Abberton said.

"This is the start of some dialect between our groups to try to ease some tension and calm the racial violence that can never be tolerated in Australia," Sonny Abberton said.

Advertisement:
Earlier today, Lebanese Muslim leader Keysar Trad said the Bra Boys were one of the most multicultural groups of surfers in Australia and showed that people from all backgrounds could enjoy the beach.
"They (the Bra Boys) expressed their outrage at what happened at Cronulla and they expressed their support and appreciation for the Middle Eastern community," Mr Trad said.

"They have many friends who are from a Lebanese and Middle Eastern background and of various religions, so they want peace.

"I have to say that I respect the petitions that they have made and I hope that society will heed this message."

Professional surfer Koby Abberton labelled the riots cowardly.

"What I (saw) happen was the most cowardly thing I've ever seen in Australian history," he told the Nine network today.

"I was upset being Australian on that day."

heres the source

Last edited by playon; 12-13-2005 at 12:28 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #100
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
I know australia is racist as hell, but sh*t my brother was just telling me how the lebanesse have a.ssaulted a couple of my cousins living over there and some other lebanesse guy held a close family friend of ours at gun point, so they seem like these lebansesse people are being a bit fu*king ruthless, not to say all of them are, but in general, lebanese youths seem to be running wild.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy