Dec 11 - massive racial fights in sydney, australia

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

crazy shit

Props Slaps
 12-12-2005, 06:49 AM         #61
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some footage for every one

i didnt make this sh*t nor do i think the stupid messages in it are smart..

just use it to see some of the crazy numbers down their :|

Last edited by Connections; 12-12-2005 at 06:57 AM..
 12-12-2005, 07:20 AM         #62
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, is just gettin worse the aussies started it and it sounds like the wogs are gonna finish it
 12-12-2005, 07:41 AM         #63
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
the aussies started it? do you live in an alternate reality?

Timeline of events:

-During the Labour Day long weekend at the start of October, North Cronulla saw three police visits in one day to deal with a "large-scale stand-off" involving locals and gangs from other areas.

-On Sunday 4 December 2005, a group of male youths playing soccer on Cronulla beach, and described as being of Middle Eastern appearance were asked by the North Cronulla surf lifesavers to stop playing soccer, as it was disturbing other users of the beach. The response from the Middle Eastern youths was: "Get off our beach. This is our beach. We own it." Shortly thereafter either two or three surf lifesavers were a.ssaulted.

-During the following week, tensions simmered, with a text message being circulated urging retaliation. The text message encouraged "Aussies" to take revenge against "Lebs and wogs".

once again, aussies started it? you are misinformed.

so a little incident at the beach means the wogs started the riot? Aussies started the riot by sending that text around "The text message encouraged "Aussies" to take revenge against "Lebs and wogs"."
 12-12-2005, 07:54 AM         #64
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah lebos started it they have been trying to take over sh*t in nulla for ages...people tried to take sh*t back...lebs keep retaliating....
 12-12-2005, 08:00 AM         #65
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Connections said:
nah lebos started it they have been trying to take over sh*t in nulla for ages...people tried to take sh*t back...lebs keep retaliating....
yeah i know what you mean, and im not picking sides but a riot, come on.
Look at how meny aussies and wogs that didnt have anyhting to with it have been hurt.
 12 years ago '05        #66
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
australia can be racist. sometimes.

depends on the people really.
 12 years ago '05        #67
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
 HYPE! said:
so a little incident at the beach means the wogs started the riot? Aussies started the riot by sending that text around "The text message encouraged "Aussies" to take revenge against "Lebs and wogs".

exactly. and like someone mentioned, they beat up the lifeguards not because of racism but simply cuz theyre d!ckheads

Last edited by Llama Do; 12-12-2005 at 08:05 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #68
Llama Do 
space
space
space
 micchecka said:
so with that logic, everytime blacks in america riot because they claim a black person has been mistreated by poilice, the blacks started the riot? there's hundreds of them, including the riot in cincinatti that hapened in 2001 where in the first hours "Four people, including two children, were injured. The most seriously injured was a White French teacher from Louisville, Kentucky, Christine Jones, who received a cracked rib, bruised lung, and bruised spleen."

you obviously hold a double standard, you are saying:

if whites are rioting = whites started it
if non whites are rioting = whites started it

give me a break

white people are allowed to retaliate just as you are. the whole idea that white people cant defend themselves without being labeled a "racist" is laughable.

but why are u all a.ssuming that the people who LOOKED of middle eastern descent (see they werent even sure about it) beat up the lifeguards cuz theyre white? why isnt it that they were just being d!ckheads. and since they were just being d!ckheads and not racist, theres no reason to retaliate against a whole race
 12 years ago '05        #69
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
Damn, they acting a fool out there huh??
 12 years ago '05        #70
Llama Do 
space
space
space
 micchecka said:
so with that logic, everytime blacks in america riot because they claim a black person has been mistreated by poilice, the blacks started the riot? there's hundreds of them, including the riot in cincinatti that hapened in 2001 where in the first hours "Four people, including two children, were injured. The most seriously injured was a White French teacher from Louisville, Kentucky, Christine Jones, who received a cracked rib, bruised lung, and bruised spleen."

you obviously hold a double standard, you are saying:

if whites are rioting = whites started it
if non whites are rioting = whites started it

give me a break

white people are allowed to retaliate just as you are. the whole idea that white people cant defend themselves without being labeled a "racist" is laughable.

they told the white lifeguards to get off "thier beach", and then a.ssualted them. it was a cowardly racist act.
a) how was it cowardly? its not their fault the lifeguards couldnt f!ght, especially considering they werent seriously outnumbered

b) wtf has theyre saying its THEIR beach got to do wit it being race related? they cud be talking about THEIR hood's beach...when a black man shoots another black man for being on his block is it race related? or is it just cuz the guy is a d!ck
 12-12-2005, 08:23 AM         #71
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the peopel who started the riot are racist, they heard about a incident on the beach and went ok will blame it on racism, lets start a riot against wogs.
 12-12-2005, 08:29 AM         #72
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
by saying that you are also saying that the blacks who started the riots after the rodeny king situation were racists as well.
i dont know really knwo who rodeny king is ive heard is name a couple of times and i do not knwo anything about that riot
 12 years ago '05        #73
Llama Do 
space
space
space
 HYPE! said:
i dont know really knwo who rodeny king is ive heard is name a couple of times and i do not knwo anything about that riot

he was this black guy who got his a.ss kicked by the cops for no reason. black people got

micchecka said:
because of what they did and what came out of their own mouth.
they said NOTHING RACIST. according to these reports they said "get off OUR beach" how is that racist?!?! when a Blood tells a Crip to get off HIS block, is he being racist?!

micchecka said:
how is it cowardly to pick a f!ght with life savers? if you have to ask, that shows how much credibility you have. they are not boxers, they save people's lives on the beach. it is cowardly to a.ssualt them for doing their job.

it was a racist act, and you're a racist as well. theres really no point in arguing. you are taking up for people who a.ssualted lifeguards on the beach FOR NO REASON. you do not give a fu*k about the welfare of the lifeguards who were brutally attacked by these savages.

is someone catching unnecessary feelings lol? its not cowardly if the lifeguards werent seriously outnumbered. yeah it was wrong to attack them just for teling em to get off the beach, but they werent "brutally attacked" by "savages" they FOUGHT. the lifeguards lost because they cant f!ght. plain and simple
 12-12-2005, 08:47 AM         #74
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
rodney king is a man who got high on pcp and started a police chase of up to 115 mph through residential neighborhoods. police stopped him, tried to get him out of his vehicle, but he refused. they then tazed him, when it did not work, they started hitting him with thier nightsticks. he still kept getting up so they kept beating him. this of course was overboard, and a more than likely a misuse of power (i wasnt there, i do not know). when the poilce officers went on trial they were let go and the blacks of the area started rioting, burning down thier own businesses and a.ssualting random white people, such as reginald denny, who was pulled from his truck and hit in the head numerous times with a brick.

who would you say started that riot?
the police they were racist. lets stick to the sydney riots
 12-12-2005, 08:52 AM         #75
Half Panda  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoneyaB said:
How you figure? The U.S. don't acknowledge sh*t about practically wiping Native Americans off the face of the earth.
What are you talking about? Have you ever taken a history class? Every history book talks about how U.S. settlers continuely massacred and r*ped indians of land and power.

Also today they provide them with land because we "acknowledge" that fact.
 12-12-2005, 09:03 AM         #76
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
knew it

so the people who SPARK the riot are only at fault when they are white?

and the people who START the riot are only at fault when they are white?

just come out and admit that you hate white people, its evident
I said "the police were racist" i do not know what race the police were. could you please point out to me where i said "i hate white people" and "white people casue all the riots"
 12-12-2005, 09:12 AM         #77
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
because its the same EXACT situation but you blame it on the white people EVERY TIME. regardless what position white people are in. regardless if they are the victims or not, you always blame it on them.

first of all, in the rodney king riots, the police were not being racist at all. they were being police, and police a.ssualt people. ive been a.ssualted by police myself. but i did not get awarded anything, much less the $3.8 million they gave rodney king. the police werent the racists, it was the racists who randomly attacked people afterwords who is to blame.

and by that logic, yes the aussies are to blame for this riot. but the problem i have is that the same people who are blaming whites for this riot are the same people who take up for blacks every time they riot. its a double standard and its anti-white racism, plain and simple.
i dont know anythign about rodney king but by what you told me its sound like the police did not like the aperance of him and used force that as not needed.
 12-12-2005, 09:28 AM         #78
MilesPrower  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
well you obviously misunderstood

"King had been pulled over for driving recklessly while intoxicated, at times at speeds of up to 115 miles per hour through Lake View Terrace, a residential neighborhood. When the police ordered him out of the car, he refused, charging one of the police officers and throwing other officers on their backs. Twice, the police attempted to subdue him with 50,000 volt tasers; such high voltage was considered to be enough to put a man down, but these did not succeed. (King was thought to be on pain numbing and strength enhancing drugs, such as PCP.) King then charged toward Officer Lawrence Powell, at which point Powell struck him with his police baton. The police tackled King and struck him with batons, first to knock him down, then to keep him on the ground as he attempted to rise.

In addition to the three officers personally involved in delivering blows, 24 other law enforcement officers allegedly watched the arrest; some of them were said to have a.ssisted in holding King down by placing their feet on his back. Two others who were in the car with King cooperated with police and were not harmed."

did you see that last sentence, the TWO OTHER BLACK MEN with him were left UNHARMED. meaning, rodeny king was beaten simply because he endangered the lives of the police officers.

rodney king has never been credible.

"Since the 1991 incident, King has been arrested several times for drug infractions, spousal abuse, soliciting a prostitute and motoring offenses. Although he received $3.8 million in a civil suit against the LAPD, he is currently bankrupt and living in a drug rehab center."

shame on you for defending the LAPD in the Rodney King case..

you'll probably claim the NYPD had the right to torture and sodomize Abner

Louima next..

this is a Hip Hop forum...go listen to country music and post on some KKK

websites you ignorant f*ck..
 12-12-2005, 09:47 AM         #79
NoneyaB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
micchecka - why is a racist like you on a hip-hop board??

I'm just gonna post some excerts of the comments that you directed at me.

why is it white people's responbility to look after the primitive/lazy people? build your own houses, gain your own wealth, create your own nation. america wasnt a nation, america was a primitive place full of primitive people until the europeans came here and civilized it.

Wow, not even gonna respond to some racist garbage like that. But let's start the blanket racism count. That's 1 point for calling all native americans dumb primitive people, who were inferior to the Europeans

and "raping africa"? i dont think sending trillions of dollars to africa for aid qualifies as "raping it". so theres some raping going on but not by whites. white people are the reason that not every country in africa is a "third world nation".

So in your twisted mind, all white people did was send aid to Africa. They didn't come and take slaves across the Atlantic? They didn't colonize the continent and enforce their rule?

as far as atrocities, what about the 60 million+ whites k!lled by communist jews in russia? what about the black led genocide against white farmers in africa that is going on today? what about the fact that 9 out of 10 interracial crimes in the us are black on white? what about the fact that there are 20,000 black on white r*pes per year in the us? dont talk to me about atrocities.

So now we establish that you don't like jews either. You throwin out B.S. statistics that you pulled from your a.ss, and then don't give the other side. How many white on black r*pes are there per year? And that's funny that you are trying to compare some interracial crime stats to destroying entire civilizations and ways of life in 4 different continents. Real funny. Oh by the way, that black genocide against whites in Africa today. First off, a mass genocide in Sudan against blacks has been going on over the last year. Second off, for any genocide against whites in Africa to be comparable to what whites did, it would have to go on for about another 200 years or so.

you name MANY groups of people and blame it on one? the jews were responsible for the slave trade, not whites. and if you think jews are white, that shows your credibility. you are also blaiming things on white people that were done by the spanish. they are not white.

This was the funniest part. So we get back to your hatred of the jews. So I guess all that historical evidence stuff doesn't matter to you. Maybe it really wasn't the Dutch, British, Portuguese and Spanish that ran the slave trade like all of documented evidence shows

so of course "white" people have done the most out of anybody, just look at how many different races/ethnic groups/nationalities you label as "white". im starting to believe your definition of white is "not black"

How are Spanish people not white? What are they then? I consider all Western Europeans to be white. This is where white people originate from. And no, white isn't "not black". I clearly cited how the WESTERN EUROPEANS committed atrocities against
- Native Americans in north america
- The Incas and Mayans in south america
- Indians (in India - I figure you may be too ignorant to realize I'm not talking about native americans)
- Aborigines

These people are not black, but they too suffered at the hands of the Western Europeans (who are white).

I could go on further but it's obvious that you really feel that white people are more intelligent and superior to everybody else. So nothing will change your racist views.
 12 years ago '05        #80
Llama Do 
space
space
space
at anyone saying australians arent racist:

RIOTING at Cronulla Beach in Sydney is revenge for the Bali bombings and the September 11 attacks, federal Liberal backbencher Bruce Baird says.

Mr Baird, whose Cook electorate takes in many of the south eastern Sydney suburbs affected by a wave of violence at the weekend, said tensions had been simmering within the primarily Anglo-Saxon community against people of Middle Eastern descent for some time.

He said many locals were angry, particularly after six women from the area were k!lled in the 2002 Bali bombings.

"Where this riot took place is actually the site of where we've got the Bali memorial for these women," Mr Baird told ABC Radio.

Asked if the riots were revenge for Bali and September 11, Mr Baird said: "I think so."

"I think there's been increasing emphasis on terrorism and our security," he said.

"There has been high-profile r*pe cases in Sydney and of course, the Sutherland Shire itself is very much an Anglo-Celtic enclave and during the week it is pretty much Anglo and on the weekends there are lots of visitors that come from elsewhere."

Mr Baird said the violence was prompted by an attack on a young surf lifesaver.

"When you have some of the icons being attacked such as the Aussie lifesavers, especially the young ones, then people get very upset and of course any attacks on young people on the beach concern locals but it is a whole mix of things," he said.

"Just on a straight parochial level there's been inadequate policing at Cronulla and a very small police station.

"The major station is at Miranda which is some 15 minutes away from Cronulla. So if something happens they are always too late on the scene and it can blow up rather than the presence being there as a deterrent right from the start."

Mr Baird said while racism was part of the violence, it was more the threat against a way of life that spurred many.

"I can understand at one level at people's frustration because they all feel that the beaches belong to them and it is a Sutherland Shire thing and when anybody disturbs the equilibrium, given all the events that have happened
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT THE fu*k DID the lebs in sydney have to do with 9/11?!?!?! WHAT THE fu*k do the australians in sydney have to do with 9/11?!?!?!?!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy