squad up!

Dec 11 - massive racial fights in sydney, australia

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

crazy shit

Props Slaps
 12-12-2005, 02:42 AM         #51
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aran said
someone ban this kkk muthafuka, calling people wogs, you fu*king geek probably get your a.ss beat in the street, probably dream of suicide every night
lol everyone calls them wogs

wogs = west of greace

but now people call lebs wogs here ask anyone

12-12-2005, 02:44 AM         #52
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said
lmao most dont have guns lmao fu*king pussies gonna roll up in cars too all 100 of them...they all are 2pac wannabes "im strapped n*gga" lmao...also lmao at the suburbs u named lmao i go 4 the bulldogs to because my dad used to live there i mean the adult lebs are nice but the kids are fu*kheads
yeah word, gimme 2 grand i could go with some glock 45 or whatever

i know couple lebs from punchbowl, they fine with me, but i have never ran into any lebs where they havent tried to f!ght me.

12-12-2005, 03:15 AM         #53
GazzaDaMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its Gonna Get Worse

12-12-2005, 03:31 AM         #54
Diyo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said
are you maori???
Nah im Zimbabwean, (tahts in southern africa for those that dont know) though currently i live in NZ

13 years ago '05        #55
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 17 17
the sad thing is, the lebs probably DID beat up the lifeguards, those lebs in oz dont play. i got a lebanese friend in sydney tell me about shooting up his girlfriend's father like he was taking a piss. see if the lebs there would just calm their a.sses down and stop trying so hard to be gangsters and fu*king everything up, they wudnt get so much sh*t from the australians. actually they prolly would, those australians are some racist fu*ks...making me practically strip in the airport whenever i go

12-12-2005, 05:01 AM         #56
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is fu*kin stupid what they are doin

link to the news footage

12-12-2005, 05:20 AM         #57
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bit of a update of tonights events :

* Up to 70 cars causing havic on the roads all heading around looking for beef with random people of any race, all cars have lebonese flags.

* Girl stabbed at miranda.

* 20 year old male shot at cronulla.

* police run down at cronulla.

* lebs in large number gather in lekemba.

13 years ago '05        #58
Llama Do 
space
space
space
a family friend's daughter died cuz of this sh*t :(

13 years ago '05        #59
samdoh 
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
ha i just seen this on the news mad riots going on

12-12-2005, 05:33 AM         #60
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man apparently like a sh*t load of shops in cronulla just got hit, along with a sh*t load of homes aswell...the police aint doing sh*t because their out numbered :| :| :|

12-12-2005, 05:49 AM         #61
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some footage for every one

i didnt make this sh*t nor do i think the stupid messages in it are smart..

just use it to see some of the crazy numbers down their :|

Last edited by Connections; 12-12-2005 at 05:57 AM..

12-12-2005, 06:20 AM         #62
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, is just gettin worse the aussies started it and it sounds like the wogs are gonna finish it

12-12-2005, 06:41 AM         #63
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said
the aussies started it? do you live in an alternate reality?

Timeline of events:

-During the Labour Day long weekend at the start of October, North Cronulla saw three police visits in one day to deal with a "large-scale stand-off" involving locals and gangs from other areas.

-On Sunday 4 December 2005, a group of male youths playing soccer on Cronulla beach, and described as being of Middle Eastern appearance were asked by the North Cronulla surf lifesavers to stop playing soccer, as it was disturbing other users of the beach. The response from the Middle Eastern youths was: "Get off our beach. This is our beach. We own it." Shortly thereafter either two or three surf lifesavers were a.ssaulted.

-During the following week, tensions simmered, with a text message being circulated urging retaliation. The text message encouraged "Aussies" to take revenge against "Lebs and wogs".

once again, aussies started it? you are misinformed.

so a little incident at the beach means the wogs started the riot? Aussies started the riot by sending that text around "The text message encouraged "Aussies" to take revenge against "Lebs and wogs"."

12-12-2005, 06:54 AM         #64
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah lebos started it they have been trying to take over sh*t in nulla for ages...people tried to take sh*t back...lebs keep retaliating....

12-12-2005, 07:00 AM         #65
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Connections said
nah lebos started it they have been trying to take over sh*t in nulla for ages...people tried to take sh*t back...lebs keep retaliating....
yeah i know what you mean, and im not picking sides but a riot, come on.
Look at how meny aussies and wogs that didnt have anyhting to with it have been hurt.

13 years ago '05        #66
Left Hook 29 heat pts29
space
space
$13,492 | Props total: 2225 2225
australia can be racist. sometimes.

depends on the people really.

13 years ago '05        #67
Llama Do 
space
space
space
 HYPE! said
so a little incident at the beach means the wogs started the riot? Aussies started the riot by sending that text around "The text message encouraged "Aussies" to take revenge against "Lebs and wogs".

exactly. and like someone mentioned, they beat up the lifeguards not because of racism but simply cuz theyre d!ckheads

Last edited by Llama Do; 12-12-2005 at 07:05 AM..

13 years ago '05        #68
Llama Do 
space
space
space
 micchecka said
so with that logic, everytime blacks in america riot because they claim a black person has been mistreated by poilice, the blacks started the riot? there's hundreds of them, including the riot in cincinatti that hapened in 2001 where in the first hours "Four people, including two children, were injured. The most seriously injured was a White French teacher from Louisville, Kentucky, Christine Jones, who received a cracked rib, bruised lung, and bruised spleen."

you obviously hold a double standard, you are saying:

if whites are rioting = whites started it
if non whites are rioting = whites started it

give me a break

white people are allowed to retaliate just as you are. the whole idea that white people cant defend themselves without being labeled a "racist" is laughable.

but why are u all a.ssuming that the people who LOOKED of middle eastern descent (see they werent even sure about it) beat up the lifeguards cuz theyre white? why isnt it that they were just being d!ckheads. and since they were just being d!ckheads and not racist, theres no reason to retaliate against a whole race

13 years ago '05        #69
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,295 | Props total: 402 402
Damn, they acting a fool out there huh??

13 years ago '05        #70
Llama Do 
space
space
space
 micchecka said
so with that logic, everytime blacks in america riot because they claim a black person has been mistreated by poilice, the blacks started the riot? there's hundreds of them, including the riot in cincinatti that hapened in 2001 where in the first hours "Four people, including two children, were injured. The most seriously injured was a White French teacher from Louisville, Kentucky, Christine Jones, who received a cracked rib, bruised lung, and bruised spleen."

you obviously hold a double standard, you are saying:

if whites are rioting = whites started it
if non whites are rioting = whites started it

give me a break

white people are allowed to retaliate just as you are. the whole idea that white people cant defend themselves without being labeled a "racist" is laughable.

they told the white lifeguards to get off "thier beach", and then a.ssualted them. it was a cowardly racist act.
a) how was it cowardly? its not their fault the lifeguards couldnt f!ght, especially considering they werent seriously outnumbered

b) wtf has theyre saying its THEIR beach got to do wit it being race related? they cud be talking about THEIR hood's beach...when a black man shoots another black man for being on his block is it race related? or is it just cuz the guy is a d!ck

12-12-2005, 07:23 AM         #71
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the peopel who started the riot are racist, they heard about a incident on the beach and went ok will blame it on racism, lets start a riot against wogs.

12-12-2005, 07:29 AM         #72
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said
by saying that you are also saying that the blacks who started the riots after the rodeny king situation were racists as well.
i dont know really knwo who rodeny king is ive heard is name a couple of times and i do not knwo anything about that riot

13 years ago '05        #73
Llama Do 
space
space
space
 HYPE! said
i dont know really knwo who rodeny king is ive heard is name a couple of times and i do not knwo anything about that riot

he was this black guy who got his a.ss kicked by the cops for no reason. black people got

micchecka said
because of what they did and what came out of their own mouth.
they said NOTHING RACIST. according to these reports they said "get off OUR beach" how is that racist?!?! when a Blood tells a Crip to get off HIS block, is he being racist?!

micchecka said
how is it cowardly to pick a f!ght with life savers? if you have to ask, that shows how much credibility you have. they are not boxers, they save people's lives on the beach. it is cowardly to a.ssualt them for doing their job.

it was a racist act, and you're a racist as well. theres really no point in arguing. you are taking up for people who a.ssualted lifeguards on the beach FOR NO REASON. you do not give a fu*k about the welfare of the lifeguards who were brutally attacked by these savages.

is someone catching unnecessary feelings lol? its not cowardly if the lifeguards werent seriously outnumbered. yeah it was wrong to attack them just for teling em to get off the beach, but they werent "brutally attacked" by "savages" they FOUGHT. the lifeguards lost because they cant f!ght. plain and simple

12-12-2005, 07:47 AM         #74
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said
rodney king is a man who got high on pcp and started a police chase of up to 115 mph through residential neighborhoods. police stopped him, tried to get him out of his vehicle, but he refused. they then tazed him, when it did not work, they started hitting him with thier nightsticks. he still kept getting up so they kept beating him. this of course was overboard, and a more than likely a misuse of power (i wasnt there, i do not know). when the poilce officers went on trial they were let go and the blacks of the area started rioting, burning down thier own businesses and a.ssualting random white people, such as reginald denny, who was pulled from his truck and hit in the head numerous times with a brick.

who would you say started that riot?
the police they were racist. lets stick to the sydney riots

12-12-2005, 07:52 AM         #75
Half Panda  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoneyaB said
How you figure? The U.S. don't acknowledge sh*t about practically wiping Native Americans off the face of the earth.
What are you talking about? Have you ever taken a history class? Every history book talks about how U.S. settlers continuely massacred and r*ped indians of land and power.

Also today they provide them with land because we "acknowledge" that fact.

Home      

most viewed right now
Oct 15 - As DNA Test Kit Sales Skyrocket, So Go The Number Of Broken Homes.
45 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Drake links up with Jessica Alba
66 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden ADMIT He Have A SMALL D^^K & USE SMALL DUREX D&&K CONDOMS!
58 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake " I made a vest out of you" (Shots at Kanye)
92 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside dam female rap beef . chick took her chain an put her in a cage wtf
20 comments
12 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass: Odalys
9 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside FAT GIRLS ARE EVEVOLING! ( RAWNOPULLOUT flabby & thick edition)
19 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Them thangs sitting HEAVY!
35 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Steph currys wife want the "eggplant"
71 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Wild 3 ON 3 MMA Fight..Yo wtf?! Lol...
17 comments
9 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Freddie got fingered!
16 comments
14 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Rajon Rondo Says LABron Had The Whole Team Watching Film On The Plane
30 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Heavy T!ts, Big Lips, And Golden Brown Skin And She Has White Friend D..
36 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 15 - Chinese Interchange Looks Like a Giant Rollercoaster
21 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL What Did We Learn? Week 6
43 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Stephen A Smith "A Rodge is the greatest QB I have ever seen in my life!"
63 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boosie on 6ix9ine trolling
21 comments
16 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Does styles P have a point?
85 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 15 - Trump has raised OVER $100 MILLION for 2020 REELECTION; the most sinc..
32 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kanye West wants to build hospitality school in Uganda
16 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
The Watcher
Illuminati 8ob
micropave
stogz
LurkinSince2012
squirtofkahlua
EZ Green
YungVino
G.W.
Good Guy Ry
Top 10 most slapped recently
Aries
BigBallerLavar
gemini8686
BlackDynamite
LostTenets
Affectz
talkofny2k4
UrbanEnterprise
suavehooper
micropave

most viewed right now
online now  40
Video inside This New TV Show Is The SH*T
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside Yaki Kadafi Saw 2pac's Shooter & Orlando Anderson Wasn't The Person Tha..
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside Best look yet at Peter Parker’s new suit in ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
279 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Katt Williams To C Tha God :"I Can Smell Your Foundation Make Up From O..
109 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj thought Queen was trending on iTunes, was the band Queen
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Young Draco Is Back (Soulja Boy) & He's Higher Than EVER!
38 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - CBS 60 minutes Interview shows painting hanging in WH of Trum..
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy