Dec 11 - massive racial fights in sydney, australia

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

crazy shit

Props Slaps
 12-12-2005, 03:20 AM         #41
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Diyo said:
well people have definetly become more human, im not saying they are at the pinnacle of humanity, but things are definetly better. Obvious examples being slavery being abolosihed, colonies getting their independence, child labour being illegal etc

Lmao get the hell out of here man. I have nothing against white people, because the people who did these things died a long time ago. But.. you cant ignore what european settlers did to teh indegenous people of every counrty they colonised. Name me one country where europeans setlled where the native people or non-whites in general dont have the worst statistics, eg: live in the poorer areas, hold the majority of people in prison (even though they maybe be a minority in the counrty, and have lower life expectancy than whites in general.

These people are fu*ked up and its a continuous cycle which is very difficult to get out of, and hence why those people's children will still be in the same place. We see in Africa the european countries after raping the continent for hundreds of years, found other ways after that became deplorable. We see recently Margret Thatcher's (ex british prime minister) son was involved in a plot to overthrow the govt in Equatorial Guinea, so he could place a puppet govt that would give him a lucaritive diamond mining contract. He got fined $500 000 (loose change for him) and a four year suspended jail term (so he'l still be living it up). This guy is a real terrorist and thats all he gets after being caught red handed! On the other hand the USA has had people locked up in Cuba for years for "suspected" terrorism.

The point im trying to make with thatcher's son though is how they still raping Africa, destabilising it and treating it like a playground, then they pretend to care making all these bullsh*t appeals. Micchecka, please give me examples of how non-whites have committed equal crimes against white people, which wasnt in retaliation (though im sure you still wont find anything) and dont even come saying that "you are a racist" ish, coz all ive done is state facts.
are you maori???
 12-12-2005, 03:22 AM         #42
Aran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone ban this kkk muthafuka, calling people wogs, you fu*king geek probably get your a.ss beat in the street, probably dream of suicide every night
 12-12-2005, 03:23 AM         #43
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao are u even australian??? or are u american??? mr underground hiphop boy
 12-12-2005, 03:25 AM         #44
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aran who u be talking about man?

I was calling people lebs? they call them selves lebs??

you tripping boy...
 12-12-2005, 03:27 AM         #45
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some wack text message goign around....apparently its ture....been confirmed by leb gangs and what not :|

I am not normally interested in spreading messages of fear, but I would
never forgive myself in this instance if I didn't, with the majority of my
friends and family living in the Shire. I have been advised that there will
be a serious retaliation to yesterday's rally in Cronulla, this Sunday, 18
December in Cronulla, by several very large Lebanese gangs. The groups
involved include the Lebanese gangs of Bankstown, Punchbowl, Auburn and soon.
I have been shown the messages that are being sent around amongst these communities organising this retaliation, which include advising gang members to come to Cronulla "strapped", which means armed with guns, and I'm sure most likely more than that.

Last edited by Connections; 12-12-2005 at 03:27 AM..
 12-12-2005, 03:27 AM         #46
Aran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont give a sh*t if i am australian you cave squatter, if you dont like people who arent white or anything (wtf you listening to hip-hop though) you dont need to come out with rcist comments like wog

btw i was talking to the muthafuking thistle not the other guy

also calling a color a wog from where i'm from is racist

and thanks for the props

Last edited by Aran; 12-12-2005 at 03:32 AM..
 12-12-2005, 03:28 AM         #47
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aran said:
i dont give a sh*t if i am australian you cave squatter, if you dont like people who arent white or anything (wtf you listening to hip-hop though) you dont need to come out with rcist comments like wog
wtf u on about boy i never call any one a wog?

I am classed as a wog anyways lol
 12-12-2005, 03:30 AM         #48
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn!!! i love every race..wog is not derogitory anymore....its overused like n*gga u idiot....it actually stands for western oriental gentlemen despite what ya search in yahoo tells u damn u americans are so uptight about race...well maybe u should tell ur comedians to stop it and come up with new jokes lmao

LMFAO...AFRICAN OR ASIAN IS A WOG LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO OK UR DUMB LMAO LMAO LMAO

Last edited by Thistle; 12-12-2005 at 03:31 AM..
 12-12-2005, 03:30 AM         #49
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Connections said:
wtf u on about boy i never call any one a wog?

I am classed as a wog anyways lol
he was talking to me...god yeah im white and wog aint derogitory its like skip..lmao who gives a fu*k
 12-12-2005, 03:33 AM         #50
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Connections said:
Some wack text message goign around....apparently its ture....been confirmed by leb gangs and what not :|

I am not normally interested in spreading messages of fear, but I would
never forgive myself in this instance if I didn't, with the majority of my
friends and family living in the Shire. I have been advised that there will
be a serious retaliation to yesterday's rally in Cronulla, this Sunday, 18
December in Cronulla, by several very large Lebanese gangs. The groups
involved include the Lebanese gangs of Bankstown, Punchbowl, Auburn and soon.
I have been shown the messages that are being sent around amongst these communities organising this retaliation, which include advising gang members to come to Cronulla "strapped", which means armed with guns, and I'm sure most likely more than that.
lmao most dont have guns lmao fu*king pussies gonna roll up in cars too all 100 of them...they all are 2pac wannabes "im strapped n*gga" lmao...also lmao at the suburbs u named lmao i go 4 the bulldogs to because my dad used to live there i mean the adult lebs are nice but the kids are fu*kheads
 12-12-2005, 03:42 AM         #51
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aran said:
someone ban this kkk muthafuka, calling people wogs, you fu*king geek probably get your a.ss beat in the street, probably dream of suicide every night
lol everyone calls them wogs

wogs = west of greace

but now people call lebs wogs here ask anyone
 12-12-2005, 03:44 AM         #52
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
lmao most dont have guns lmao fu*king pussies gonna roll up in cars too all 100 of them...they all are 2pac wannabes "im strapped n*gga" lmao...also lmao at the suburbs u named lmao i go 4 the bulldogs to because my dad used to live there i mean the adult lebs are nice but the kids are fu*kheads
yeah word, gimme 2 grand i could go with some glock 45 or whatever

i know couple lebs from punchbowl, they fine with me, but i have never ran into any lebs where they havent tried to f!ght me.
 12-12-2005, 04:15 AM         #53
GazzaDaMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its Gonna Get Worse
 12-12-2005, 04:31 AM         #54
Diyo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
are you maori???
Nah im Zimbabwean, (tahts in southern africa for those that dont know) though currently i live in NZ
 12 years ago '05        #55
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
the sad thing is, the lebs probably DID beat up the lifeguards, those lebs in oz dont play. i got a lebanese friend in sydney tell me about shooting up his girlfriend's father like he was taking a piss. see if the lebs there would just calm their a.sses down and stop trying so hard to be gangsters and fu*king everything up, they wudnt get so much sh*t from the australians. actually they prolly would, those australians are some racist fu*ks...making me practically strip in the airport whenever i go
 12-12-2005, 06:01 AM         #56
HYPE!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is fu*kin stupid what they are doin

link to the news footage
 12-12-2005, 06:20 AM         #57
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bit of a update of tonights events :

* Up to 70 cars causing havic on the roads all heading around looking for beef with random people of any race, all cars have lebonese flags.

* Girl stabbed at miranda.

* 20 year old male shot at cronulla.

* police run down at cronulla.

* lebs in large number gather in lekemba.
 12 years ago '05        #58
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
a family friend's daughter died cuz of this sh*t :(
 12 years ago '05        #59
samdoh 
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
ha i just seen this on the news mad riots going on
 12-12-2005, 06:33 AM         #60
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man apparently like a sh*t load of shops in cronulla just got hit, along with a sh*t load of homes aswell...the police aint doing sh*t because their out numbered :| :| :|
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy