Dec 11 - massive racial fights in sydney, australia

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

crazy shit

Props Slaps
 12-11-2005, 08:03 PM         #21
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Connections said:
the lebonese party that started these f!ghts has struck back last night bu tourching 200 + cars, bashing 10 maby more people, running down cops.....sh*t is hetik I am scared to go into certian areas atm as its pretty fueled up...And I am not really classed as a "aussie" or a "lebonese" person
u half leb and half aussie or something?

i didnt hear they struck back last night, fu*kn pussies

i wonder if they will come down to my beaches (about 30min north) of cronulla...
 12 years ago '04        #22
selfishpimpin 5 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 135 135
i dont understand why hate somebody because of their race is what makes people different how would the world be if we were all one race
 12-11-2005, 08:08 PM         #23
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i agree with u, but the only reason why this whole thing started is because some lebanese guys beat up the white (aussie) life guards thats how it all started.

all the lebanese guys in australia that i met are racist towards white people so the hate is returned.
 12-11-2005, 08:15 PM         #24
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keg_70 said:

i wonder if they will come down to my beaches (about 30min north) of cronulla...

they smashed like 200 cars at maroubra or something..

then the gang brah boys chased them out of the area...

then their was a convoy of like 50 leb cars packed with guns, all types of weapons hit cronulla and bashed random people..

they are the cowards come out to f!ght when every one is at home...

I am european/ itallian I dont se my self as been a full aussie and no way a leb.
 12 years ago '04        #25
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Just look at this y'all. Classic divide and conquer going on all over the world. Katrina in the U.S., the riots in France, and now this in Australia.

"Sections of the media took this issue far too far and one can only surmise that the way (these) issues was dealt with on talk back radio amounts to incitement," Trad said.
And they'll keep doing this, we gotta smarten up folks. No one is gonna win this
 12-11-2005, 08:32 PM         #26
Diyo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and lol@ saying everyone was animals back then. they were sophisticated enough to write laws, why wouldnt they be sophisticated enough to know that everyone is equal no matter what they look like
well people have definetly become more human, im not saying they are at the pinnacle of humanity, but things are definetly better. Obvious examples being slavery being abolosihed, colonies getting their independence, child labour being illegal etc

micchecka said:
you are out of your fu*king mind. atrocities? name one atrocity commited by whites and i will name an equally harmful atrocity committed against whites by non whites. id imagine you would rather ignore the atrocities commited by your own people (whoever they may be).

you're just a racist man. plain and simple. and its no coincidence that you have a below average intelligence.
Lmao get the hell out of here man. I have nothing against white people, because the people who did these things died a long time ago. But.. you cant ignore what european settlers did to teh indegenous people of every counrty they colonised. Name me one country where europeans setlled where the native people or non-whites in general dont have the worst statistics, eg: live in the poorer areas, hold the majority of people in prison (even though they maybe be a minority in the counrty, and have lower life expectancy than whites in general.

These people are fu*ked up and its a continuous cycle which is very difficult to get out of, and hence why those people's children will still be in the same place. We see in Africa the european countries after raping the continent for hundreds of years, found other ways after that became deplorable. We see recently Margret Thatcher's (ex british prime minister) son was involved in a plot to overthrow the govt in Equatorial Guinea, so he could place a puppet govt that would give him a lucaritive diamond mining contract. He got fined $500 000 (loose change for him) and a four year suspended jail term (so he'l still be living it up). This guy is a real terrorist and thats all he gets after being caught red handed! On the other hand the USA has had people locked up in Cuba for years for "suspected" terrorism.

The point im trying to make with thatcher's son though is how they still raping Africa, destabilising it and treating it like a playground, then they pretend to care making all these bullsh*t appeals. Micchecka, please give me examples of how non-whites have committed equal crimes against white people, which wasnt in retaliation (though im sure you still wont find anything) and dont even come saying that "you are a racist" ish, coz all ive done is state facts.
 12-11-2005, 09:29 PM         #27
NoneyaB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diyo, thank you for speaking some truth.

micchecka, you are in some serious denial or something. Look at what happened to the entire North and South America. In South America you had people like the Incas and Mayans whose whole way of life was destroyed. Same thing in North America with all of the Native Americans. Then throw in the brutal slave trade from Africa. Let's not forget about the continued oppression of the decendants of these slaves throughout the U.S. and Caribbean islands long after slavery ended. Then on top of that the colonialization and raping of the whole African continent. While we're at it, let's throw in what the Europeans did to the Aborigines. To add more, we can talk about how the British went into places like India and enforced their power and rule over them.

You have hundreds of years of history of white Europeans going to different continents and brutaly destroying the existance that was there before them. And then following this by continuing to oppress the people of these lands. And you're going to tell me you can show us the same atrocities commited against whites. Please do, I'm waiting to hear this one.

And no, I'm not a person that blames every white person for what has happened in history. I don't prejudge any white person that I meet as being racist. I can't blame one person for what their race has done over hundreds of years. But I can still open my eyes and truthfully see what has happened throughout the history of the world.

Last edited by NoneyaB; 12-11-2005 at 09:31 PM..
 12-11-2005, 11:40 PM         #28
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keg_70 said:
yeah i agree with u, but the only reason why this whole thing started is because some lebanese guys beat up the white (aussie) life guards thats how it all started.

all the lebanese guys in australia that i met are racist towards white people so the hate is returned.
 keg_70 said:

you are right they only bashed him because he was white is that correct no they bashed him because they were a bunch of d!ckheads and right now my friend u to are also being an absolute d!ckhead same as those people at cronulla beach

Last edited by playon; 12-11-2005 at 11:51 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #29
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
micchecka - Yo, seriously dude, I'm white too, but you're a fu*kin' idiot.

Anything racist is fu*kin' bullsh*t no matter what the circumstance. Whites have done the most fu*ked up sh*t out of all the races, that's fact.

Done.
 12-11-2005, 11:59 PM         #30
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said:
you are right they only bashed him because he was white is that correct no they bashed him because they were a bunch of d!ckheads and right now my friend u to are also being an absolute d!ckhead same as those people at cronulla beach
so why the fu*k they go up and bash the lifeguards? then go up to women and start calling ems.luts cuz they in bikini's?
 12 years ago '04        #31
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
 swifty17 said:
who eva told u that was full of sh*t
n*gga..you prolly a white dude who lives in australia. of course you gonna deny that sh*t. Its a known fact that Aboriginals get treated like dirt by Australians over there.

And i bet you didnt know that convicts made up most of the population of Australia during the 19th century. Tell me if you did

Last edited by QBKinG; 12-12-2005 at 12:13 AM..
 12-12-2005, 12:31 AM         #32
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keg_70 said:
so why the fu*k they go up and bash the lifeguards? then go up to women and start calling ems.luts cuz they in bikini's?

like i said earlier because they are d!ckheads but u r generalising by sayin that there was like 5 guys who beat up the life guard the other few lebs there were actually tryin to stop the f!ght b4 u speak learn the facts also incase u didnt notice women where also being belted with things on sunday at cronulla have u heard the sayin sticks and stones may break my bones but tease will never hurt i tell ya i would rather some1 calling women names then people who belt them ok
thats one
two this shouldnt be about blaming each other it should be about sorting out the differences people have and finding a way for people to live side by side with eachother

Last edited by playon; 12-12-2005 at 01:14 AM..
 12-12-2005, 12:33 AM         #33
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QBKinG said:
n*gga..you prolly a white dude who lives in australia. of course you gonna deny that sh*t. Its a known fact that Aboriginals get treated like dirt by Australians over there.

And i bet you didnt know that convicts made up most of the population of Australia during the 19th century. Tell me if you did

qbking i think in the past aboriginals have been mistreated but i think things are gettin better but u r right to a certain extent they havent been treated well in the past
 12-12-2005, 01:41 AM         #34
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said:
like i said earlier because they are d!ckheads but u r generalising by sayin that there was like 5 guys who beat up the life guard the other few lebs there were actually tryin to stop the f!ght b4 u speak learn the facts also incase u didnt notice women where also being belted with things on sunday at cronulla have u heard the sayin sticks and stones may break my bones but tease will never hurt i tell ya i would rather some1 calling women names then people who belt them ok
thats one
two this shouldnt be about blaming each other it should be about sorting out the differences people have and finding a way for people to live side by side with eachother

bro you have no idea what happend dont listen to this sh*t the media is saying...I live in the cronulla area ... I know what happend I had some boyz down their and info the media is putting out is a bit dodgey.....
 12-12-2005, 02:19 AM         #35
jeromewebby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
racism at its worse. i hope none of that ever get to that extent over here in New Zealand. sorta sh*t that tears countries apart
 12 years ago '05        #36
e-man 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 0 0
Racism is straight up wrong no matter what the circumstances. A couple of Aussies in here tryin to justify the riot by saying the lebanese beat up the lifeguards...Is that a fitting reason to generalise that all Lebanese people deserve to be attacked and beaten and all in honour of Australia. That sh*t is f*cked up. To All Those People that are trying to justify this shameful sh*t---Dont Stereotype. You wouldn't like it if someone said all Aussies are Racist So dont go beating on Innocent foreign people and generalising that they all evil.

Last edited by e-man; 12-12-2005 at 06:57 PM..
 12-12-2005, 03:11 AM         #37
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the aussies at the riot were all stupid knts....attacked the wrong people...

they should have attacked he gangs last night...

oh well apparently on the 18th their will be some crazy sh*t going down :|
 12-12-2005, 03:12 AM         #38
Strider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeh tha lebanese and iraqis hate each other over there

i would no caus im chaldean :)
 12-12-2005, 03:16 AM         #39
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao u dont live in australia...lebs (well all types of wogs) hang at shopping malls in groups and roll them 4 their sh*t....wogs have allways been intimiadting...i dont necessarily agree with bashing up innocent people but look how the wogs retaliated...by smashing cars up and burning them and stabbing people...one guy got stabbed after he tried to protect 3 girls he was with after 2 carloads of wogs pulled up and threatened to bash him and r*pe the girls
 12-12-2005, 03:18 AM         #40
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyykid said:
we didnt really acknowledge it except for mock them making them mascots. There was some gold medalist in Sydney in womens track who was an aborigine.
cathy freeman 400m very proud moment for everyone...whats about mascots??? at least no bombs went off at our olympics lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
94 comments
18 hours ago