Dec 11 - massive racial fights in sydney, australia

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

crazy shit

Props Slaps
 12-24-2005, 01:35 AM         #261
MaseOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said:
I agree, it is an attitude problem & it just happens to be mostly muslims with this bad attitude, so they make it a race issue.
How can you say that it is only "Muslims" who are racist when 5000 Australian's went to Cronulla beach screaming bullsh*t Nazi-like propaganda and bashed innocent people because of their ethnicity.
 BoneThugz said:
Its funny how White Australians are to blame, calling us all racists, but we aren't the ones going around raping, stabbing, gang bashing, shooting/burning down churches etc.
Yeah, instead alot of Australian's are going around bashing innocent people, yelling "OUR GRANDFATHERS FOUGHT FOR THIS FLAG, WE WANT LEBOS OUT", and beating someone down on a train 350 people vs. 2. That's not racist at all is it.
 BoneThugz said:
The thing that pisses me off the most is that police are arresting locals in cronulla for having weapons for defensive reasons.
How is it for defensive reasons? It is for showing off and being the gay red necks that they are.
 BoneThugz said:
Thats petty sh*t. The real problem is a lot of these muslims have guns, but you don't see the police going out to areas like lakemba doing random searches. IF THEY DID I'M SURE THEY WOULD FIND A sh*t LOAD OF GUNS!
LMAO are you mad? Your Aussie heros don't have guns. They aren't going to Lakemba because they don't have a reason to.
I'm Australian, and sick of f*g**ts like you. Once again, want to meet up so I can stomp your fu*kin' head in the gutter?
 12-24-2005, 01:41 AM         #262
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said:
I agree, it is an attitude problem & it just happens to be mostly muslims with this bad attitude, so they make it a race issue.
Its funny how White Australians are to blame, calling us all racists, but we aren't the ones going around raping, stabbing, gang bashing, shooting/burning down churches etc.
The thing that pisses me off the most is that police are arresting locals in cronulla for having weapons for defensive reasons. Thats petty sh*t. The real problem is a lot of these muslims have guns, but you don't see the police going out to areas like lakemba doing random searches. IF THEY DID I'M SURE THEY WOULD FIND A sh*t LOAD OF GUNS!
dude are you fu*kin retarded, complaining about how whites are being discriminated against in this case and you turn the fu*k around and start saying that all or "most" muslims are the problems. YOUR doin the same fu*kin thing that you claim is goin on there so think before you write.
 12-24-2005, 02:15 AM         #263
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shutup shaveli...lemme guess macaveli was ur inspiration for ur name lmao its machiavelli
 12 years ago '05        #264
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
^ go lynch someone u fu*king redneck, cant argue for sh*t so he resorts to petty insults.
anyway this thread shud be locked, nothing else is happening
 12-24-2005, 02:24 AM         #265
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao waa waa??? redneck??? no im not american go home to ur hole in the ground i think u call it arabia???
 12-24-2005, 02:26 AM         #266
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn llama do u give me hate do i upset u??? and actually it is machiavelli so theres no stupidity... idiot
 12-24-2005, 02:28 AM         #267
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahah ohh sh*t, i got insulted by some fruit-loving f*g**t who calles himself Thistle, ouch. With a name like that you KNOW he's gonna be dangerous; f*g**t.
 12 years ago '05        #268
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
shut up kangaroo, go watch the crocodile hunter
 12-24-2005, 02:31 AM         #269
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
shutup shaveli...lemme guess macaveli was ur inspiration for ur name lmao its machiavelli

oh by the way you fu*king goof, its Makaveli, not maceroni or whatever the fu*k your tryin to spell. That austrailian air has really fu*ked you up, goofy fu*kin kiwi.

Last edited by Shaveli; 12-24-2005 at 02:45 AM..
 12-24-2005, 03:03 AM         #270
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its machiavelli look it up the italian guy u f*g**t im not kiwi what an idiot i bet u gave me hate even tho it wont really count but if i give u hate u go back down to 0 lmao
 12-24-2005, 03:07 AM         #271
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Llama Do said:
shut up kangaroo, go watch the crocodile hunter
lammmmmeeeeeeee shutup osama bin laden go blow up sum americans lmao
 12-24-2005, 03:22 AM         #272
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
its machiavelli look it up the italian guy u f*g**t im not kiwi what an idiot i bet u gave me hate even tho it wont really count but if i give u hate u go back down to 0 lmao

fu*king dumbass, i bolded the word that im talkin about, learn to read, then apply that fu*kin skill

lemme spell it out for you caz i see your a little slow, M-A-K-A-V-E-L-I, makaveli.

Last edited by Shaveli; 12-24-2005 at 03:29 AM..
 12-24-2005, 03:25 AM         #273
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u had to edit that??? its dumbarse by the way...fu*king american wannabe...i bet u wog ay??? think ur black too???? and think ur a gangsta???
 12-24-2005, 03:28 AM         #274
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah, actually im a kiwi
 12-24-2005, 03:30 AM         #275
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and yea i had to edit it caz i knew someone of your mental capacities still wouldnt be able to figure out which word i was talkin about
 12-24-2005, 03:40 AM         #276
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and just to set it straight, reason i gave u hate is because you asked for it here :
 Thistle said:
neither they both suck...hey give me hate please
now how could i turn down such a kind request. So, your gonna give me hate huh, why? am i upsetting you?
 12-24-2005, 04:00 AM         #277
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol nah i just give hate to people below 25 rep points lmao to keep u out of the JB lmao
 12-24-2005, 04:13 AM         #278
D.M.X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
Its been happening in the US for 400 years

good call
 12-24-2005, 04:50 AM         #279
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
lol nah i just give hate to people below 25 rep points lmao to keep u out of the JB lmao
oh i see, it couldent be because of the fact i've only had 20 posts and most of em being replys to your retarded bullsh*t, nahh pwwsshhh thatd just be plain logical now wouldent it.
 12-24-2005, 11:53 AM         #280
bay224  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people been racist since the beginning of time, people wonder why blacks use the race card all the time...........because it is racist.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy