Dec 11 - massive racial fights in sydney, australia

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

crazy shit

Props Slaps
 12-18-2005, 07:29 AM         #241
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tongan Crip said:
You should see how many thousands of cops are patrolin the beaches i mean thousandsssss. F.T.P fu*k The Police
yeah man I went down to liek tarren point area today to do some shopping...and I passed like 25 patrol cars...I have a done up sports car aswell so it sucks for me as cops are always on my tail....

its stupid how the make the beaches a "no go zone" the local business peopel are loosing out sh*t loads I really feel for them...when theirs like 2000 police around who would be stupid enough to cause trouble lol...even though a few lebos still did....
 12-18-2005, 07:36 AM         #242
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tongan Crip said:
Lol tru. See the arrests on them blokes that bashed them lebs on the train haha that was fkn sick.

yeh man kid i know was one of them lol..

he got stabbed by one of the lebos but

how come the cops are not targeting the lebos that smashed windows and sh*t?

bashed people with bats?
 12-18-2005, 09:26 AM         #243
NoneyaB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, judging from the last page of posts I just read, Australia has got to be one of the most racist places in the world.

You clowns are the ones that deserve to get jumped. Talkin sh*t about other races behind the protection of your computer.
 12-18-2005, 05:42 PM         #244
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoneyaB said:
damn, judging from the last page of posts I just read, Australia has got to be one of the most racist places in the world.

You clowns are the ones that deserve to get jumped. Talkin sh*t about other races behind the protection of your computer.
nup, most aussies do it to their faces as well

we only racist cuz they jumped out life guards.

most people on this site are racist anyway.
 12-18-2005, 06:48 PM         #245
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TRU that. the last page of posts were all jokes. And nup we don't do it behind our computer screens lol.
 12-18-2005, 10:58 PM         #246
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got some f*g on my msn called

"lebs rule aussies suck aussies get bashed lebs get cash$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"

lol, f*g**t
 12-18-2005, 11:01 PM         #247
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHA ITS HOMO c*ntS LIKE HIM WHO ARE ASKING AND DESERVE TO GET THE sh*t BASHED OUT OF THEM. The only thing the lebs bashed were car tyres and shop windows. lol
 12-18-2005, 11:58 PM         #248
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
dude i am telling you right now WE ARE NOT A VERY RACIST COUNTRY, we are just as racist as any other country you hear about.

you don't live here, it was more about attitude than race IT JUST SO HAPPENED MOST OF THE ONES WITH THOSE ATTITUDES ARE ARABIC.

Lebanese 'gangs' went around stabBING people in the mid-90s BECAUSE THEY WERE ANGLO-SAXON.

why the fu*k is everyone ignoring this fact when saying 'lol aussies are racist rednecks'
I agree, it is an attitude problem & it just happens to be mostly muslims with this bad attitude, so they make it a race issue.
Its funny how White Australians are to blame, calling us all racists, but we aren't the ones going around raping, stabbing, gang bashing, shooting/burning down churches etc.
The thing that pisses me off the most is that police are arresting locals in cronulla for having weapons for defensive reasons. Thats petty sh*t. The real problem is a lot of these muslims have guns, but you don't see the police going out to areas like lakemba doing random searches. IF THEY DID I'M SURE THEY WOULD FIND A sh*t LOAD OF GUNS!
 12-19-2005, 01:16 AM         #249
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every ones is sick of bad lebos annoying people...

cops are screwd aswell they only pick on aussies because they can get them easy...

they are scared to go after lebos....

like the aussie that got 4 months time for holding a stick at cronulla

lebos bash wemon and get a warning :|

sif the legal system aint ucked up...
 12-21-2005, 02:51 AM         #250
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just got the new surfing magazine called tracks. in here it has an article about the cronulla thing, the aussies are pretty funny in it "mate...my street is like fu*kn compton" lmao

12 years ago '05        #251
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
i might be going to Sydney in a week or so, whyd this sh*t have to die off? i was looking forward to getting in on it
 12-21-2005, 06:50 AM         #252
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is dead in cronulla atm :|

nothing been like it for he past week...

some countries like indonesia are soo homo ...put out a travel warning about our country some petty riots and their own country is screwd...
 12-22-2005, 06:53 AM         #253
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Llama Do said:
i might be going to Sydney in a week or so, whyd this sh*t have to die off? i was looking forward to getting in on it
Come to Sydney & you will get beaten to death, but if you stay in the middle east you will get blown up by one of your muslim buddies. Itís a lose lose situation! :D
 12 years ago '05        #254
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
 hiphophorray123 said:
i hope you are joking

i dont understand why people, who go out just to have good non-violent fun have to have their nights ruined, be injured badly or even be k!lled by a bunch of people with wigga syndrome. Why should we suffer just because a bunch of uneducated dropkicks want to fantasise and role play their beloved POP rap.
lol bro calm down i was joking, ive said before that i think wat theyre doing is stupid.

BoneThugz said:
Come to Sydney & you will get beaten to death, but if you stay in the middle east you will get blown up by one of your muslim buddies. Itís a lose lose situation! :D
shut the fu*k up u racist little prostitute
 12-22-2005, 07:48 PM         #255
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Llama Do said:
shut the fu*k up u racist little prostitute
Yes white people are racist for defending themselves & muslim gangs are innocent because their religion told them to bash/rape/kill people :rolleyes:
 12-23-2005, 06:04 AM         #256
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao props props
 12-24-2005, 01:16 AM         #257
MaseOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said:
Yes white people are racist for defending themselves & muslim gangs are innocent because their religion told them to bash/rape/kill people :rolleyes:
You fu*king idiot. Are you from Sydney? I'd be glad to kick your head in, c*nt.
 12-24-2005, 01:21 AM         #258
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mase??? come on there are 1000 rappers better than him lmao
 12-24-2005, 01:26 AM         #259
MaseOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said:
Sorry but those countries have been desolate war zones long before we went there. they have been blowin each other up for years.
You discriminating idiot, do yourself a favour and don't post anymore in this thread. You are making a fool of yourself.
 BoneThugz said:
I am not racist because i have a good reason for disliking these muslims. Its so easy to use the race tag. I have a lot of friends from different backgrounds. But no muslim friends, why? because they hate everyone that doesn't share the same beliefs as them.
Muslim's don't share the same beliefs as you, and you hate them. So what the fu*k are you talking about? You fu*king hypocrite d*ck head. Complaining about not liking a religion because they share different beliefs than you do, when that is exactly what you are doing.

BoneThugz said:
They are too extreme with there religious ways, that they do not integrate into our country.
Good work buddy, you are making alot of sense here..
 BoneThugz said:
But we aren't, because they come here and respect this country and its people, Muslims don't. All they know is there extreme religious beliefs & violence.
LMAO. How the fu*k do you say that when some are Christian-Lebanese? You are the biggest idiot I have ever come across on these forums. Want to meet up so I can beat the sh*t out of you? Are you 13? Seriously?
 12-24-2005, 01:27 AM         #260
MaseOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
mase??? come on there are 1000 rappers better than him lmao
I don't like the rapper Mase, bro.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy