Dec 11 - massive racial fights in sydney, australia

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

crazy shit

Props Slaps
 12-17-2005, 09:37 AM         #221
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Llama Do said:
what smells of wet dog?
-white people

what smells of bacon ALL THE fu*kING TIME?
-white people

what is so filthy they dont wash their a.sses wit water but use toilet paper?
-white people

A lebanese man goes to a doctor's office and says "doctor, ive heard you guys have an operation that can make me Scottish" and the doctor replies with "yes we do" so the leb says "ok can u hook me up wit one of them, cuz all my life ive wanted to be scottish" so the doc says "aiight, its a very simple procedure, all we have to do is remove half of your brain" so the leb is like sweet, lets do it.

as the doctor is doing the operation he fu*ks up and removes all of the brain leaving just a few crumbs. he closes the guy up and is all skurred, and the guy is in a coma for YEARS. finally he gets out of the coma and he sees all these news reporters and cameras surrounding him, he looks around confused for a while and then goes "G'Day mate
"

but n the real this is all bullshh and needs to stop, both sides are in the wrong, i read thru the whole thread and i can also say theres quite a few d!ckheads in here too.

one person, 2 ppl, 3 ppl, 4 ppl, 5 ppl, 6 ppl, 7 ppl, an infinite number of ppl do not represent a whole race. whether it be white black asian, arab, oriental, whatever. basically start thinkin for yourselves instead of gettin forcefed bs.

peace out and god bless.
 12-17-2005, 11:47 AM         #222
TriceJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Llama Do said:
@ TriceJ and this f*gg Bonethugz catching feelings from my jokes and giving me hate. that guy made a joke about lebs and said add on with jokes about whites, and i did, so fu*k off you little sh*ts

whos catchin feelins mate??????????

judgin by your post it looks like u are!!!!

and if u justify your actions by sayin another person told u to do so

why dont you go jump off a bridge

p.s i dont catch feelins i just dont like ignorant rascists like yourself!!!!!

peace mate
 12 years ago '05        #223
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
 TriceJ said:
whos catchin feelins mate??????????

judgin by your post it looks like u are!!!!

and if u justify your actions by sayin another person told u to do so

why dont you go jump off a bridge

p.s i dont catch feelins i just dont like ignorant rascists like yourself!!!!!

peace mate

youre the homos3xual who couldnt take a joke and had to hit that hate button like the little bi*ch u are
 12-17-2005, 05:51 PM         #224
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alright heres a joke for the lebs

whats a leb get after s3x?

20-to-life

u mad?
 12-17-2005, 07:40 PM         #225
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How do you stop an white person from drowning?
Take your foot off his head.

a white guy walks into the bar and asks for a fork , bartender goes ok and the white guy walks outside , 2nd & 3rd white guys come in , ask for a fork then walk outside , 4th white guy walks in and asks for a straw.. bartender goes "all ur other mates asked for forks , why u need a straw?"
white guy replies: " oh someone threw up outside and all the chunky bits are gone

aha, thats all i can remember right now
 12-17-2005, 08:35 PM         #226
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Llama Do said:
u little sh*t, the UAE has money stacks bigger than your whole continent

you gay f*gg when was the last time you heard anything about a pack of 500 UAE locals beating the sh*t out of random white people? go suck a c*ck u little sh*t.
You stupid idiot, this thread is about how muslim gangs have given the australians hell over the years. These muslims have gang bashed random people for no reason, they have gang r*ped random women This has been happening for years & people can only take so much. When the life guards were gang bashed, that was the last straw. The politicians & police have done nothing to help this problem so we are left to stand up for ourselves, which you saw last sunday. If these muslim gangs weren't let into the country in the first place, there would be no problems.

This sh*t isn't even about the beach & who owns the beach. Itís just that people from that area were the first ones to stand up for themselves against these gangs of middle eastern appearance, since the government has turned a blind eye to this problem. The first time we stand up for ourselves we are labeled racists! What about these muslim gangs that have bashed and r*ped people for being aussies over the years? Is that not racist? Or can only white people be racists?

Over 5000 people make a statement of solidarity = Racists, Nazis and criminals.

50+ carloads of violent Muslim thugs stab people, bash people, vandalise an entire community = Give them sympathy, we asked for it after all. :rolleyes:

Last edited by BoneThugz; 12-17-2005 at 08:37 PM..
 12-17-2005, 09:01 PM         #227
bobbydigital222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said:
The stats you showed me are how many live here, & yes its a low percent but they commit the most crime! My link proves that! All you have proven is that a minority, like your muslim self, is a criminal bunch of animals that should be sent back to there desolate war zone sh*t hole of a country! So fu*k off back to the middle east you piece of sh*t!!!
ok so ur not only racist but your an idiot the only reason are country is a desolate war zone is because your dumbass politicians though they could send in a couple dinky squadrons against some real mutha fu*kas, and like i said the only reason they are probably commiting crime is because they are oppressed like every other minority(african,native,asian,middle eastern,etc) in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!! because of ignorant people like you. merry christmas and happy hanukkah homo

p.s. nice prep h
 12-17-2005, 09:37 PM         #228
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobbydigital222 said:
ok so ur not only racist but your an idiot the only reason are country is a desolate war zone is because your dumbass politicians though they could send in a couple dinky squadrons against some real mutha fu*kas, and like i said the only reason they are probably commiting crime is because they are oppressed like every other minority(african,native,asian,middle eastern,etc) in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!! because of ignorant people like you. merry christmas and happy hanukkah homo

p.s. nice prep h
Sorry but those countries have been desolate war zones long before we went there. they have been blowin each other up for years. I am not racist because i have a good reason for disliking these muslims. Its so easy to use the race tag. I have a lot of friends from different backgrounds. But no muslim friends, why? because they hate everyone that doesn't share the same beliefs as them. They are too extreme with there religious ways, that they do not integrate into our country. They r*pe women because they view them a.ss.luts because they don't cover themselves up. They don't respect anything about Australia, they hate our culture & they hate us. So don't tell me i'm racist because they are the ones that are. If us australians were all racist wouldn't we be out there screaming No asians, no blacks, no anyone in this country? But we aren't, because they come here and respect this country and its people, Muslims don't. All they know is there extreme religious beliefs & violence.
 12 years ago '05        #229
Llama Do 
space
space
space
 keg_70 said:
alright heres a joke for the lebs

whats a leb get after s3x?

20-to-life

u mad?
good one.
 12-18-2005, 02:57 AM         #230
PowderdToastMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That leb needs some vitamin F......hehehe
 12-18-2005, 03:00 AM         #231
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do lebs go to school for?
tobuli

Why was the wog in hospital?
Cause he was fully sick

Why did the leb get bashed?
cause he had no reception

Why did the leb have a baby?
because adidas did'nt make condoms

What do you call a leb bashed up?
Hummed(say in a arabic accent)

What do u call a group of lebs bashed up?
Mohummed

Why do leb chicks grow moustacies?
to look like there mums.
 12-18-2005, 03:05 AM         #232
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You should see how many thousands of cops are patrolin the beaches i mean thousandsssss. F.T.P fu*k The Police
 12-18-2005, 03:22 AM         #233
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol tru. See the arrests on them blokes that bashed them lebs on the train haha that was fkn sick.
 12 years ago '05        #234
Llama Do 
space
space
space
 hiphophorray123 said:
who won the lebanese beauty contest?

A: no one

what do you call a hot chick in lebanon?

A: A Tourist

Why do the English go to Australian people's garage sales?
-to get their sh*t back

Why shouldnt Australians and Mexicans have kids?
-theyll be too lazy to steal
 12-18-2005, 03:26 AM         #235
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Llama Do]Why do the English go to Australian people's garage sales?
-to get their sh*t back

haha that joke is for islanders cause there the ones thats got every ones stuff.
 12 years ago '05        #236
Llama Do 
space
space
space
[QUOTE=Tongan Crip]
 Llama Do said:
Why do the English go to Australian people's garage sales?
-to get their sh*t back

haha that joke is for islanders cause there the ones thats got every ones stuff.

it was actually originally about african americans but australia was founded by criminals banished from england so i figured itd be ufnny enough being about them
 12 years ago '04        #237
k-wordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$239 | Props total: 39 39
yo this sh*t is crazy, but it aint surprised, this sh*t goes on everyday in all parts of the world, it's been happing for years, but the news doesn't always show both sides of the story......

yeszzzir!!!!!!!
 12-18-2005, 05:55 AM         #238
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats the difference between a lebanese woman & a Catfish?

One has whiskers & stinks, the other one is a Fish!
 12-18-2005, 06:42 AM         #239
darkchild  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its between rednecks and a bunch of muslims who don't want to abide by Australia's laws

Both groups are a thorn in the foot of the once great nation

Last edited by darkchild; 12-18-2005 at 07:20 AM..
 12-18-2005, 07:23 AM         #240
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:

what do you call a hot chick in lebanon?

A: A Tourist

hahahhahaha props on that one man

good sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
61 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy