squad up!

Dec 11 - massive racial fights in sydney, australia

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

crazy shit

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #251
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 17 17
i might be going to Sydney in a week or so, whyd this sh*t have to die off? i was looking forward to getting in on it

12-21-2005, 05:50 AM         #252
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is dead in cronulla atm :|

nothing been like it for he past week...

some countries like indonesia are soo homo ...put out a travel warning about our country some petty riots and their own country is screwd...

12-22-2005, 05:53 AM         #253
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Llama Do said
i might be going to Sydney in a week or so, whyd this sh*t have to die off? i was looking forward to getting in on it
Come to Sydney & you will get beaten to death, but if you stay in the middle east you will get blown up by one of your muslim buddies. Itís a lose lose situation! :D

13 years ago '05        #254
Llama Do 
space
space
space
 hiphophorray123 said
i hope you are joking

i dont understand why people, who go out just to have good non-violent fun have to have their nights ruined, be injured badly or even be k!lled by a bunch of people with wigga syndrome. Why should we suffer just because a bunch of uneducated dropkicks want to fantasise and role play their beloved POP rap.
lol bro calm down i was joking, ive said before that i think wat theyre doing is stupid.

BoneThugz said
Come to Sydney & you will get beaten to death, but if you stay in the middle east you will get blown up by one of your muslim buddies. Itís a lose lose situation! :D
shut the fu*k up u racist little prostitute

12-22-2005, 06:48 PM         #255
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Llama Do said
shut the fu*k up u racist little prostitute
Yes white people are racist for defending themselves & muslim gangs are innocent because their religion told them to bash/rape/kill people :rolleyes:

12-23-2005, 05:04 AM         #256
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao props props

12-24-2005, 12:16 AM         #257
MaseOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said
Yes white people are racist for defending themselves & muslim gangs are innocent because their religion told them to bash/rape/kill people :rolleyes:
You fu*king idiot. Are you from Sydney? I'd be glad to kick your head in, c*nt.

12-24-2005, 12:21 AM         #258
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mase??? come on there are 1000 rappers better than him lmao

12-24-2005, 12:26 AM         #259
MaseOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said
Sorry but those countries have been desolate war zones long before we went there. they have been blowin each other up for years.
You discriminating idiot, do yourself a favour and don't post anymore in this thread. You are making a fool of yourself.
 BoneThugz said
I am not racist because i have a good reason for disliking these muslims. Its so easy to use the race tag. I have a lot of friends from different backgrounds. But no muslim friends, why? because they hate everyone that doesn't share the same beliefs as them.
Muslim's don't share the same beliefs as you, and you hate them. So what the fu*k are you talking about? You fu*king hypocrite d*ck head. Complaining about not liking a religion because they share different beliefs than you do, when that is exactly what you are doing.

BoneThugz said
They are too extreme with there religious ways, that they do not integrate into our country.
Good work buddy, you are making alot of sense here..
 BoneThugz said
But we aren't, because they come here and respect this country and its people, Muslims don't. All they know is there extreme religious beliefs & violence.
LMAO. How the fu*k do you say that when some are Christian-Lebanese? You are the biggest idiot I have ever come across on these forums. Want to meet up so I can beat the sh*t out of you? Are you 13? Seriously?

12-24-2005, 12:27 AM         #260
MaseOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said
mase??? come on there are 1000 rappers better than him lmao
I don't like the rapper Mase, bro.

12-24-2005, 12:35 AM         #261
MaseOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said
I agree, it is an attitude problem & it just happens to be mostly muslims with this bad attitude, so they make it a race issue.
How can you say that it is only "Muslims" who are racist when 5000 Australian's went to Cronulla beach screaming bullsh*t Nazi-like propaganda and bashed innocent people because of their ethnicity.
 BoneThugz said
Its funny how White Australians are to blame, calling us all racists, but we aren't the ones going around raping, stabbing, gang bashing, shooting/burning down churches etc.
Yeah, instead alot of Australian's are going around bashing innocent people, yelling "OUR GRANDFATHERS FOUGHT FOR THIS FLAG, WE WANT LEBOS OUT", and beating someone down on a train 350 people vs. 2. That's not racist at all is it.
 BoneThugz said
The thing that pisses me off the most is that police are arresting locals in cronulla for having weapons for defensive reasons.
How is it for defensive reasons? It is for showing off and being the gay red necks that they are.
 BoneThugz said
Thats petty sh*t. The real problem is a lot of these muslims have guns, but you don't see the police going out to areas like lakemba doing random searches. IF THEY DID I'M SURE THEY WOULD FIND A sh*t LOAD OF GUNS!
LMAO are you mad? Your Aussie heros don't have guns. They aren't going to Lakemba because they don't have a reason to.
I'm Australian, and sick of f*g**ts like you. Once again, want to meet up so I can stomp your fu*kin' head in the gutter?

12-24-2005, 12:41 AM         #262
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said
I agree, it is an attitude problem & it just happens to be mostly muslims with this bad attitude, so they make it a race issue.
Its funny how White Australians are to blame, calling us all racists, but we aren't the ones going around raping, stabbing, gang bashing, shooting/burning down churches etc.
The thing that pisses me off the most is that police are arresting locals in cronulla for having weapons for defensive reasons. Thats petty sh*t. The real problem is a lot of these muslims have guns, but you don't see the police going out to areas like lakemba doing random searches. IF THEY DID I'M SURE THEY WOULD FIND A sh*t LOAD OF GUNS!
dude are you fu*kin retarded, complaining about how whites are being discriminated against in this case and you turn the fu*k around and start saying that all or "most" muslims are the problems. YOUR doin the same fu*kin thing that you claim is goin on there so think before you write.

12-24-2005, 01:15 AM         #263
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shutup shaveli...lemme guess macaveli was ur inspiration for ur name lmao its machiavelli

13 years ago '05        #264
Llama Do 
space
space
space
^ go lynch someone u fu*king redneck, cant argue for sh*t so he resorts to petty insults.
anyway this thread shud be locked, nothing else is happening

12-24-2005, 01:24 AM         #265
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao waa waa??? redneck??? no im not american go home to ur hole in the ground i think u call it arabia???

12-24-2005, 01:26 AM         #266
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn llama do u give me hate do i upset u??? and actually it is machiavelli so theres no stupidity... idiot

12-24-2005, 01:28 AM         #267
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahah ohh sh*t, i got insulted by some fruit-loving f*g**t who calles himself Thistle, ouch. With a name like that you KNOW he's gonna be dangerous; f*g**t.

13 years ago '05        #268
Llama Do 
space
space
space
shut up kangaroo, go watch the crocodile hunter

12-24-2005, 01:31 AM         #269
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said
shutup shaveli...lemme guess macaveli was ur inspiration for ur name lmao its machiavelli

oh by the way you fu*king goof, its Makaveli, not maceroni or whatever the fu*k your tryin to spell. That austrailian air has really fu*ked you up, goofy fu*kin kiwi.

Last edited by Shaveli; 12-24-2005 at 01:45 AM..

12-24-2005, 02:03 AM         #270
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its machiavelli look it up the italian guy u f*g**t im not kiwi what an idiot i bet u gave me hate even tho it wont really count but if i give u hate u go back down to 0 lmao

12-24-2005, 02:07 AM         #271
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Llama Do said
shut up kangaroo, go watch the crocodile hunter
lammmmmeeeeeeee shutup osama bin laden go blow up sum americans lmao

12-24-2005, 02:22 AM         #272
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said
its machiavelli look it up the italian guy u f*g**t im not kiwi what an idiot i bet u gave me hate even tho it wont really count but if i give u hate u go back down to 0 lmao

fu*king dumbass, i bolded the word that im talkin about, learn to read, then apply that fu*kin skill

lemme spell it out for you caz i see your a little slow, M-A-K-A-V-E-L-I, makaveli.

Last edited by Shaveli; 12-24-2005 at 02:29 AM..

12-24-2005, 02:25 AM         #273
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u had to edit that??? its dumbarse by the way...fu*king american wannabe...i bet u wog ay??? think ur black too???? and think ur a gangsta???

12-24-2005, 02:28 AM         #274
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah, actually im a kiwi

12-24-2005, 02:30 AM         #275
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and yea i had to edit it caz i knew someone of your mental capacities still wouldnt be able to figure out which word i was talkin about

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
38 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Chuck and Shaq warned Rondo about how dangerous Chris Paul is
7 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mental Illness is real...fathers raise your daughter's...etc 🤢
19 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Rondo did spit in Chris Paul's face, he wipes his face before going at Ron..
86 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA 2 Game In & LeBron Already ALIENATED HIS LA Teammates After BRAWL, He Cudd..
39 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lawd! Dave Chapelle describes Kanye's 'Manic Episode' at the White House
57 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Lil Tay Being Abused?
31 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Tall thick and fit....maaan look @ dem thighs
7 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Rondoís family member confronts Chris Paulís wife
32 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Was Melo The One Who Actually Hit CP3 With Spit??
14 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim K West Goes Topless On New Magazine Cover
21 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA It NOT OVER: Rondo Family BEAT UP CHRIS PAUL WIFE After ALTERCATION LEAVIN..
3 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
314 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA "IF YOU FALL DOWN YOUR BROTHER WILL PICK U UP!" - Lebron James
33 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LAKER OFFICIALS watched tape between Rondo and Paul... Rondo did not spit
16 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 20 - BREAKING: Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with R..
49 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Laker fans disrespecting Paul Pierce while he just tryna do his job lmao
10 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose speaks on his 28 point performance vs. Dallas
5 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
My nigga Iím dying 🤣
17 comments
8 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Oct 20 - Soros calls out Trump
30 comments
7 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
BallDontLie
SubConscious
2Cold
!!!
BigBallerLavar
sho 2010
Good Guy Ry
Sir_Burn_Alot
Flippa Huxtable
DRAGONFLY JONES
Top 10 most slapped recently
Cartel-Clipz
BallDontLie
1000bluntz
two-face
UrbanEnterprise
BigBallerLavar
Freddy Highmore
danneywilliams
ElQueHablaSucio
CamburyBXGreat

most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside MoneyBagg who ? Speaks and exposes rap industry
211 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Indictment released by U.S. DOJ
175 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside POST YOUR FAVORITE AR AB Telling on Himself Video
43 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside They Lined Up for that RDR2 my dude....
74 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Consummate professional. A true pillar to her craft.
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Article inside The DC Films Universe: All The Movies Coming Soon & In Development
29 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
New details about the Drake & Kendrick Lamar beef surface
209 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy