Dec 11 - massive racial fights in sydney, australia

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

crazy shit

Props Slaps
 12-14-2005, 11:37 PM         #201
KufiSmacka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keg_70 said:
fu*k it, at the end of the day we are all people

just some of us act like fu*ktards more then others.

Now that's some real talk....i mean come on....sh*t that happen 400-500 years ago, what the f*ck do you care????? And all them peeps that made comments about it goin' on in the US, I'd like to know where?!?! And don't give me any New Orleans/Katrina bullsh*t, that is just gettin old playas....and if this stuff ever did happen to the US, it wouldn't be black/white, it'd be Americans vs. Muslims which is just too bad.
 12-14-2005, 11:51 PM         #202
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ummm the fact that probably 80 percent of africans people and anglos people live in areas surrounded by their own people
 12-15-2005, 01:35 AM         #203
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said:
again with ure generalizing man there was one case here and now u r making it out like we are all rapist im sure if u checked police stats/records u would find majoirty of s3xual a.ssualts arent carried out by arabs let alone lebs
yeah tell me one guy that doesnt carry on when they see a group of girls man there is a difference between r*pe and a young guy tryin to score man
Members of task force Gain believe that gangs of Middle Eastern descent were responsible for up to 60 per cent of the crime in Sydney, including murders, bashings, shootings, armed robberies, drug importation and distribution, car rebirthings, fraud and identity theft, r*pes and other s3xual a.ssaults and the out-of-control ram-raid offences. Anyone who points this out is, however, branded a racist by self-styled civil rights activists and the clique of lawyers who have carved out a lifestyle defending Middle Eastern criminals. :rolleyes:
Link:
 12-15-2005, 03:58 AM         #204
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said:
you are generalizing i love living in this country man im leb i dont go around causing trouble its like me sayin all tongans because most tongans i know dont like samoans and there always f!ghts between the two i cant say all islanders are the same can i

ooh and bye the way u r the one with crip in ure name does that mean u r in a gang ??
I know not all lebense and muslims are like that im friends with heaps of them and my mum works with them and said they are good people n sh*t. Im only talking about the ones who try and start trouble and thinkin they are hard and own the joint. But other then a handful of young lebs the race is a good race with quality people.

Nah im not in a gang my cousins and sh*t are in it back in NZ and when i went over i started gang banging and when i came back here i just realised how stupid it was lol. :banghead:
 12-15-2005, 04:22 AM         #205
i||  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get Tha fu*k Ova It..
 12-15-2005, 06:42 AM         #206
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam this thread still going HARD

its been pretty dead in the shire past few days...

too many police around...

apparently sh*ts goign down hard on the weekend, my guess is that it will not go down in the shire...

maby a anglo dominated area :|
 12-15-2005, 08:03 AM         #207
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tongan Crip said:
I know not all lebense and muslims are like that im friends with heaps of them and my mum works with them and said they are good people n sh*t. Im only talking about the ones who try and start trouble and thinkin they are hard and own the joint. But other then a handful of young lebs the race is a good race with quality people.

Nah im not in a gang my cousins and sh*t are in it back in NZ and when i went over i started gang banging and when i came back here i just realised how stupid it was lol. :banghead:
u back in tonga or living in aus? or NZ?
 12-15-2005, 09:53 AM         #208
biggsmizz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
terrible
 12-15-2005, 03:21 PM         #209
bobbydigital222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said:
Members of task force Gain believe that gangs of Middle Eastern descent were responsible for up to 60 per cent of the crime in Sydney, including murders, bashings, shootings, armed robberies, drug importation and distribution, car rebirthings, fraud and identity theft, r*pes and other s3xual a.ssaults and the out-of-control ram-raid offences. Anyone who points this out is, however, branded a racist by self-styled civil rights activists and the clique of lawyers who have carved out a lifestyle defending Middle Eastern criminals. :rolleyes:
Link: [WEBSITE LINK]
You really believe this crap your telling me a minority of 0.6% of australia
(go to link and scroll to bottom to see stats) accounts for 60 percent of crime there fu*k we lebs must be some masterminds hey... thats your government using fear homie... and if there are lebs doin' these things then it's probably cause they're oppressed there just like anywhere else livin' in sydney's ghettos... man i can't wait for this to happen in canada/america you thought 9/11 wuz bad when people started randomly beatin' arabs. People always generalize and that's why were human we're all human we just want peace amongst diverse cultures
 12-15-2005, 08:43 PM         #210
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
connections is gay seriously mate stop talking about ur mates that are inciting violence and tell them to stop it
 12-15-2005, 10:38 PM         #211
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tewistle wtf are you on about my mates are aussie and they are protecting the shire...as we all live in the area around cronulla....lebs try and smash she they will retaliate by smashing their cars....one dude I know already got his arm chopped up by some dirty f!ghting lebs at sutho...they said some sh*t he went them they pulled a knife...lebos f!ght dirty

I am not even taking part in this sh*t...

get your facts right gronk....
 12-16-2005, 07:57 AM         #212
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ this joke from some knt...

whats faster then a lebo running with a t.v.?
-his brother with the dvd unit.

not hate to lebonese poeple just a bit of fun, throw some back at anglos lol
 12-16-2005, 11:49 AM         #213
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobbydigital222 said:
You really believe this crap your telling me a minority of 0.6% of australia [WEBSITE LINK]
(go to link and scroll to bottom to see stats) accounts for 60 percent of crime there fu*k we lebs must be some masterminds hey... thats your government using fear homie... and if there are lebs doin' these things then it's probably cause they're oppressed there just like anywhere else livin' in sydney's ghettos... man i can't wait for this to happen in canada/america you thought 9/11 wuz bad when people started randomly beatin' arabs. People always generalize and that's why were human we're all human we just want peace amongst diverse cultures
The stats you showed me are how many live here, & yes its a low percent but they commit the most crime! My link proves that! All you have proven is that a minority, like your muslim self, is a criminal bunch of animals that should be sent back to there desolate war zone sh*t hole of a country! So fu*k off back to the middle east you piece of sh*t!!!
 12-16-2005, 08:44 PM         #214
jaygz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats Messed Up
 12-16-2005, 09:59 PM         #215
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
dont worry i have a feeling sumthings going down tonight...i mean i would blow up the lakemba mosque but theyre arab they probably blow sumthing of ours up
ahahah what a goof, one hell of a stupid post

Last edited by Shaveli; 12-16-2005 at 10:42 PM..
 12-17-2005, 08:03 AM         #216
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Llama Do said:
what smells of wet dog?
-white people

what smells of bacon ALL THE fu*kING TIME?
-white people

what is so filthy they dont wash their a.sses wit water but use toilet paper?
-white people

A lebanese man goes to a doctor's office and says "doctor, ive heard you guys have an operation that can make me Scottish" and the doctor replies with "yes we do" so the leb says "ok can u hook me up wit one of them, cuz all my life ive wanted to be scottish" so the doc says "aiight, its a very simple procedure, all we have to do is remove half of your brain" so the leb is like sweet, lets do it.

as the doctor is doing the operation he fu*ks up and removes all of the brain leaving just a few crumbs. he closes the guy up and is all skurred, and the guy is in a coma for YEARS. finally he gets out of the coma and he sees all these news reporters and cameras surrounding him, he looks around confused for a while and then goes "G'Day mate"
All i have to say is look at Australia, then look at Lebanon or any other middle eastern country.
Australians are civilised educated people that live in harmony, The middle east is a desolate war zone full of uneducated inbreds who go around k!lling each other. Now tell me which group of people have no brains?:rolleyes:

Last edited by BoneThugz; 12-17-2005 at 08:05 AM..
 12-17-2005, 08:08 AM         #217
DJT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said:
Australians are civilised educated people that live in harmony, The middle east is a desolate war zone full of uneducated inbreds who go around k!lling each other.
It's a matter of opinion really. People who proclaim to be "civilised" weren't always that way. I reiterate from a former point... who is really "civilised"? We all got different opinions.
 12-17-2005, 08:13 AM         #218
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJT said:
It's a matter of opinion really. People who proclaim to be "civilised" weren't always that way. I reiterate from a former point... who is really "civilised"? We all got different opinions.
True, but is it hard to see what country is more civilised?
 12 years ago '05        #219
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
 BoneThugz said:
All i have to say is look at Australia, then look at Lebanon or any other middle eastern country.
Australians are civilised educated people that live in harmony, The middle east is a desolate war zone full of uneducated inbreds who go around k!lling each other. Now tell me which group of people have no brains?:rolleyes:
u little sh*t, the UAE has money stacks bigger than your whole continent

BoneThugz said:
True, but is it hard to see what country is more civilised?
you gay f*gg when was the last time you heard anything about a pack of 500 UAE locals beating the sh*t out of random white people? go suck a c*ck u little sh*t.
 12 years ago '05        #220
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
@ TriceJ and this f*gg Bonethugz catching feelings from my jokes and giving me hate. that guy made a joke about lebs and said add on with jokes about whites, and i did, so fu*k off you little sh*ts

Last edited by Llama Do; 12-17-2005 at 09:23 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy