Dec 11 - massive racial fights in sydney, australia

view more...

most viewed right now
+42  81
35 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

crazy shit

Props Slaps
 12-17-2005, 08:35 PM         #226
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Llama Do said
u little sh*t, the UAE has money stacks bigger than your whole continent

you gay f*gg when was the last time you heard anything about a pack of 500 UAE locals beating the sh*t out of random white people? go suck a c*ck u little sh*t.
You stupid idiot, this thread is about how muslim gangs have given the australians hell over the years. These muslims have gang bashed random people for no reason, they have gang r*ped random women This has been happening for years & people can only take so much. When the life guards were gang bashed, that was the last straw. The politicians & police have done nothing to help this problem so we are left to stand up for ourselves, which you saw last sunday. If these muslim gangs weren't let into the country in the first place, there would be no problems.

This sh*t isn't even about the beach & who owns the beach. Itís just that people from that area were the first ones to stand up for themselves against these gangs of middle eastern appearance, since the government has turned a blind eye to this problem. The first time we stand up for ourselves we are labeled racists! What about these muslim gangs that have bashed and r*ped people for being aussies over the years? Is that not racist? Or can only white people be racists?

Over 5000 people make a statement of solidarity = Racists, Nazis and criminals.

50+ carloads of violent Muslim thugs stab people, bash people, vandalise an entire community = Give them sympathy, we asked for it after all. :rolleyes:

Last edited by BoneThugz; 12-17-2005 at 08:37 PM..

12-17-2005, 09:01 PM         #227
bobbydigital222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said
The stats you showed me are how many live here, & yes its a low percent but they commit the most crime! My link proves that! All you have proven is that a minority, like your muslim self, is a criminal bunch of animals that should be sent back to there desolate war zone sh*t hole of a country! So fu*k off back to the middle east you piece of sh*t!!!
ok so ur not only racist but your an idiot the only reason are country is a desolate war zone is because your dumbass politicians though they could send in a couple dinky squadrons against some real mutha fu*kas, and like i said the only reason they are probably commiting crime is because they are oppressed like every other minority(african,native,asian,middle eastern,etc) in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!! because of ignorant people like you. merry christmas and happy hanukkah homo

p.s. nice prep h

12-17-2005, 09:37 PM         #228
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobbydigital222 said
ok so ur not only racist but your an idiot the only reason are country is a desolate war zone is because your dumbass politicians though they could send in a couple dinky squadrons against some real mutha fu*kas, and like i said the only reason they are probably commiting crime is because they are oppressed like every other minority(african,native,asian,middle eastern,etc) in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!! because of ignorant people like you. merry christmas and happy hanukkah homo

p.s. nice prep h
Sorry but those countries have been desolate war zones long before we went there. they have been blowin each other up for years. I am not racist because i have a good reason for disliking these muslims. Its so easy to use the race tag. I have a lot of friends from different backgrounds. But no muslim friends, why? because they hate everyone that doesn't share the same beliefs as them. They are too extreme with there religious ways, that they do not integrate into our country. They r*pe women because they view them a.ss.luts because they don't cover themselves up. They don't respect anything about Australia, they hate our culture & they hate us. So don't tell me i'm racist because they are the ones that are. If us australians were all racist wouldn't we be out there screaming No asians, no blacks, no anyone in this country? But we aren't, because they come here and respect this country and its people, Muslims don't. All they know is there extreme religious beliefs & violence.

13 years ago '05        #229
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 17 17
 keg_70 said
alright heres a joke for the lebs

whats a leb get after s3x?

20-to-life

u mad?
good one.

12-18-2005, 02:57 AM         #230
PowderdToastMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That leb needs some vitamin F......hehehe

12-18-2005, 03:00 AM         #231
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do lebs go to school for?
tobuli

Why was the wog in hospital?
Cause he was fully sick

Why did the leb get bashed?
cause he had no reception

Why did the leb have a baby?
because adidas did'nt make condoms

What do you call a leb bashed up?
Hummed(say in a arabic accent)

What do u call a group of lebs bashed up?
Mohummed

Why do leb chicks grow moustacies?
to look like there mums.

12-18-2005, 03:05 AM         #232
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You should see how many thousands of cops are patrolin the beaches i mean thousandsssss. F.T.P fu*k The Police

12-18-2005, 03:22 AM         #233
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol tru. See the arrests on them blokes that bashed them lebs on the train haha that was fkn sick.

13 years ago '05        #234
Llama Do 
space
space
space
 hiphophorray123 said
who won the lebanese beauty contest?

A: no one

what do you call a hot chick in lebanon?

A: A Tourist

Why do the English go to Australian people's garage sales?
-to get their sh*t back

Why shouldnt Australians and Mexicans have kids?
-theyll be too lazy to steal

12-18-2005, 03:26 AM         #235
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Llama Do]Why do the English go to Australian people's garage sales?
-to get their sh*t back

haha that joke is for islanders cause there the ones thats got every ones stuff.

13 years ago '05        #236
Llama Do 
space
space
space
[QUOTE=Tongan Crip]
 Llama Do said
Why do the English go to Australian people's garage sales?
-to get their sh*t back

haha that joke is for islanders cause there the ones thats got every ones stuff.

it was actually originally about african americans but australia was founded by criminals banished from england so i figured itd be ufnny enough being about them

13 years ago '04        #237
k-wordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$245 | Props total: 43 43
yo this sh*t is crazy, but it aint surprised, this sh*t goes on everyday in all parts of the world, it's been happing for years, but the news doesn't always show both sides of the story......

yeszzzir!!!!!!!

12-18-2005, 05:55 AM         #238
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats the difference between a lebanese woman & a Catfish?

One has whiskers & stinks, the other one is a Fish!

12-18-2005, 06:42 AM         #239
darkchild  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its between rednecks and a bunch of muslims who don't want to abide by Australia's laws

Both groups are a thorn in the foot of the once great nation

Last edited by darkchild; 12-18-2005 at 07:20 AM..

12-18-2005, 07:23 AM         #240
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said

what do you call a hot chick in lebanon?

A: A Tourist

hahahhahaha props on that one man

good sh*t

12-18-2005, 07:29 AM         #241
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tongan Crip said
You should see how many thousands of cops are patrolin the beaches i mean thousandsssss. F.T.P fu*k The Police
yeah man I went down to liek tarren point area today to do some shopping...and I passed like 25 patrol cars...I have a done up sports car aswell so it sucks for me as cops are always on my tail....

its stupid how the make the beaches a "no go zone" the local business peopel are loosing out sh*t loads I really feel for them...when theirs like 2000 police around who would be stupid enough to cause trouble lol...even though a few lebos still did....

12-18-2005, 07:36 AM         #242
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tongan Crip said
Lol tru. See the arrests on them blokes that bashed them lebs on the train haha that was fkn sick.

yeh man kid i know was one of them lol..

he got stabbed by one of the lebos but

how come the cops are not targeting the lebos that smashed windows and sh*t?

bashed people with bats?

12-18-2005, 09:26 AM         #243
NoneyaB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, judging from the last page of posts I just read, Australia has got to be one of the most racist places in the world.

You clowns are the ones that deserve to get jumped. Talkin sh*t about other races behind the protection of your computer.

12-18-2005, 05:42 PM         #244
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoneyaB said
damn, judging from the last page of posts I just read, Australia has got to be one of the most racist places in the world.

You clowns are the ones that deserve to get jumped. Talkin sh*t about other races behind the protection of your computer.
nup, most aussies do it to their faces as well

we only racist cuz they jumped out life guards.

most people on this site are racist anyway.

12-18-2005, 06:48 PM         #245
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TRU that. the last page of posts were all jokes. And nup we don't do it behind our computer screens lol.

12-18-2005, 10:58 PM         #246
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got some f*g on my msn called

"lebs rule aussies suck aussies get bashed lebs get cash$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"

lol, f*g**t

12-18-2005, 11:01 PM         #247
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHA ITS HOMO c*ntS LIKE HIM WHO ARE ASKING AND DESERVE TO GET THE sh*t BASHED OUT OF THEM. The only thing the lebs bashed were car tyres and shop windows. lol

12-18-2005, 11:58 PM         #248
BoneThugz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said
dude i am telling you right now WE ARE NOT A VERY RACIST COUNTRY, we are just as racist as any other country you hear about.

you don't live here, it was more about attitude than race IT JUST SO HAPPENED MOST OF THE ONES WITH THOSE ATTITUDES ARE ARABIC.

Lebanese 'gangs' went around stabBING people in the mid-90s BECAUSE THEY WERE ANGLO-SAXON.

why the fu*k is everyone ignoring this fact when saying 'lol aussies are racist rednecks'
I agree, it is an attitude problem & it just happens to be mostly muslims with this bad attitude, so they make it a race issue.
Its funny how White Australians are to blame, calling us all racists, but we aren't the ones going around raping, stabbing, gang bashing, shooting/burning down churches etc.
The thing that pisses me off the most is that police are arresting locals in cronulla for having weapons for defensive reasons. Thats petty sh*t. The real problem is a lot of these muslims have guns, but you don't see the police going out to areas like lakemba doing random searches. IF THEY DID I'M SURE THEY WOULD FIND A sh*t LOAD OF GUNS!

12-19-2005, 01:16 AM         #249
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every ones is sick of bad lebos annoying people...

cops are screwd aswell they only pick on aussies because they can get them easy...

they are scared to go after lebos....

like the aussie that got 4 months time for holding a stick at cronulla

lebos bash wemon and get a warning :|

sif the legal system aint ucked up...

12-21-2005, 02:51 AM         #250
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just got the new surfing magazine called tracks. in here it has an article about the cronulla thing, the aussies are pretty funny in it "mate...my street is like fu*kn compton" lmao

Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  40
Signs you are getting old
88 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  37
audio inside OFFICIAL AFTERMATH DEBUT: Anderson .Paak - Oxnard 11/16 [ANTICIPATION/D..
132 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside Well damn 6ix9ine got his chick in check
56 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  30
Image(s) inside Diddy's ex GF and baby momma Kim Porter DEAD
288 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Article inside Mark Zuckerberg ordered all Facebook executives to use Android phones
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
6IX9INE fires his manager Shottie "Tr3yway" and cancels all his U.S. Tour Dates
147 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
RiP E3 2019