Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

crazy shit

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #181
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 125 125
Im living out west in Perth and there really aint many lebanese out here at all, ive been to sydney mant times and the place is crawling with them, out west its more italians and croatians which generally makes for peaceful grounds.

Plus these police gunna have a tough time arresting the lebos.... cuz they all look the same to me.... thick a.ss hair, dark skin, one big a.ss eyebrow and a nose that could peck the fu*k outta oak tree
 12-14-2005, 09:18 PM         #182
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyAvalanche said:
Im living out west in Perth and there really aint many lebanese out here at all, ive been to sydney mant times and the place is crawling with them, out west its more italians and croatians which generally makes for peaceful grounds.
bro sydney pretty ucked up

lebos control certian areas..

itallians control others...

aussies control others..

sh*t areas usually mixed up with bad lebos and dero aussies..

and asians make up for the other areas...

the shire is liek a full anglo area I have live in the shire most of my life and their are basically no lebs here...

I live in a real exclusive area where their are maby 1 or 2 leb families thats all so theirs usually no real problems with lebs...people go crazy in the shire because they dont want lebs trying to take it over..

just like if a anglo family tried to move into lekemba or something they would get sh*t...
 12-14-2005, 09:40 PM         #183
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
there are good ones there are bad ones, i know all that you said but surely you get out alot???

everytime you see a group of lebo teens (the stereotypical ones) they are either intimidating a young girl, following someone, even if you stare at these guys the wrong way they get all insecure and try to start sh*t there is no denying that, i know a few islanders that are like that the ones the real young ones that wannabe-thugs, i dont know any aussies like that (but i know they exist) i know other wogs like that, i dont know any asians like that (but i know some are like that) its just that the lebos stand out as troublemakers because most of the trouble is caused by a lebo. The ones who set that sh*t off at the beach all of them were lebo, i know people that go to that beach even i do sometimes and every weekend people came up and tried to claim it, intimidate, harass etc and they were all lebanese.

playon i realise you are lebanese and maybe just trying to clear the bad name your race unfortunately has amongst most of sydney. And who do you think this bad name is credited too? the trouble-making gangsta-wannabe ones that give the decent ones like you a bad name. You shouldn't be supporting people that bring shame to your race, the same way the decent anglo's were condemning the bashing of those people on sunday. We should all f!ght against what this f!ght started about.....ATTITUDE...we should keep it strictly in terms of bad attitudes and gangsta-wannabe image, it is unfortunate this has escalated to about 'race' but what do you expect when we see all these troublemakers of the same race.

i for one have said that what these young (leb)hooligans get up2 is wrong not one of u guys have bagged out wath the anglo aussies did on that sunday i aint sayin and have not once here said there isnt a problem with leb(aussie-Born) youth i think we can both agree on that but people like thistle talkin bout blowin mosques up also dont help again i will say it blame game isnt gonna help man the law needs to get tough on these guys man not these rednecks that go round doin what they do its fu*ked up. these kids causin trouble need to be sorted out not put in a detention centre and have playstations and pizza nights and sh*t like that man i mean how is that punishment i think the govt is finally gonna get its act together and get rid of juvenille justice as they were a bunch of useless twats who were good for nutthin but cowerin to these young fools. corrective services gonna take over the juvenille centres hopefully they will bump heads with these young fools and show em who is boss .
 12-14-2005, 09:47 PM         #184
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props for starting this thread. I am new to Boxden but its sick still, people from all over posting with news from their countries. Love that sh*t.
 12-14-2005, 09:49 PM         #185
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said:
Its funny how the media said it was 5000 whites, when there were asians & maoris down there on sunday too. The media are twisting things.
Lebs & other muslim gangs have been fu*king sh*t up in this country for too long. Aussies are just sick of their sh*t & this is the first time we have come together as 'one' & we are the racists? These lebs/muslims have gang r*ped girls, saying they deserve it because the are aussie. They go out in groups and bash people. This has been happening for years, so for those who think its just over the life guard bashings your wrong, that was just the last straw.

& now look what the muslims are doing. They burnt a christian church down, shot at another christain place where little kids were. stabbed a guy in the back! Bashed the elderly with baseball bats. They burnt the australian flag aswell, which shows how much respect the have for the country that gave them a 2nd chance in life.

Anyone siding with the lebs/muslims are stupid or just don't know the real history behind this issue.
yeah and the church they shot at was mostly a lebanese populated church i had these naighbours at my old house...in their 60's real nice they were lebanese....catholics....and they warned us and said the govt. shouldnt let the muslims into the country this was 10 years ago too
 12-14-2005, 09:50 PM         #186
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
blowing up mosques is the worst idea ever

if that happens id be afraid at what the dudes over in iraw and over terrorist groups will do.

america didnt even have to blow up mosques for 9-11 to occur, imagine what would happen to australia is mosques are blown up :S

and imo the church being shot up, and one being burnt down, is provoking people to act on their religious prejudices so if some ignorant aussies decide to burn down a mosque, they are oging to get alot of people k!lled and not be the lebos, but by the terrorists.

hey man lets not get started on america that is whole other issue man and just 4 the record they have blown up mosques in iraq/lebanon even b4 9-11 eg. the first gulf war but thats a whole other issue man we will leave that 4 another day lol
 12-14-2005, 09:51 PM         #187
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Llama Do said:
so if it was such a small minority of this 500 mob who were beating random people, why didnt the rest of the mob prevent it? and what about the chants saying "fu*k OFF LEBS" u think it doesnt hurt these people that theyre not wanted? that theyll never be looked at as australians even tho they were born and raised there? of course theyre gonna get mad and retaliate.

if this mob wanted to stand up to the TROUBLEMAKERS, why didnt they go to the police and report SPECIFIC people instead of starting up a chant telling a whole race to fu*k off? CUZ THEYRE RACIST SONS OF bi*chES.
they got out of control but i have nothing against lebs but didnt u read...ur in the UAE u dont know about how the arabs r*pe and bash people here
 12-14-2005, 09:52 PM         #188
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey thislte i noticed u changed the lebs and aussies living in harmony did u realize it was hypocritical after all the rubbish u were talkin b4

Last edited by playon; 12-14-2005 at 09:53 PM..
 12-14-2005, 09:54 PM         #189
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ?????alicious said:
australia's probably the most racist country i've ever been to.

i still remember seeing sh*t tagged all over walls like: "asians not allowed" and "fu*k off wogs"

wasn't it only 40 or 50 years ago it was legal to k!ll aboriginies.

and your PM denies underlying racism in australia??? BS open ya fu*ken eyes
omg ur an idiot...legal to k!ll a person lmao
 12-14-2005, 09:54 PM         #190
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN THREAD!!! FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE OF ANY DESCENT

read moron
 12-14-2005, 09:57 PM         #191
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
they got out of control but i have nothing against lebs but didnt u read...ur in the UAE u dont know about how the arabs r*pe and bash people here

again with ure generalizing man there was one case here and now u r making it out like we are all rapist im sure if u checked police stats/records u would find majoirty of s3xual a.ssualts arent carried out by arabs let alone lebs
yeah tell me one guy that doesnt carry on when they see a group of girls man there is a difference between r*pe and a young guy tryin to score man
 12-14-2005, 10:05 PM         #192
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah trynna score itimadately...man i know ur arab arent u..thats why u get offended man i got nothing against u just the ones who hang at shops...
 12-14-2005, 10:14 PM         #193
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo thistle i never denied it i made it quite obvious that im leb dont u think when u make a statement like u dont know about how the arabs r*pe and bash people here that u r generalising

because i think u r man there was one case where the guy got what he deserved sucked into him ure making it out like that r*pes are a everyday occurance man by lebs aussies also r*pe every ethnicity r*pes man including aussies man i used to work security out a dee why hotel the jet club i think it was called from memory anyway as part of ending the night we had 2 walk around the joint for one hour after the joint closed after a few cases of r*pes i dont know how many exactly but there were a few just becuase the media dont say sh*t about doesnt mean it doesnt happen but when its a lebo its all over the news

Last edited by playon; 12-14-2005 at 10:20 PM..
 12-14-2005, 10:18 PM         #194
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not really.....but it does often occur i did mean gangrape...but "generally" a lot of arabs are d!ckheads....but same can be said about anglo-saxons....just i dont know many that drive around in cars trynna pick up girls by intimidating them and that call up their cousins to bash up sum1
 12-14-2005, 10:19 PM         #195
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it, at the end of the day we are all people

just some of us act like fu*ktards more then others.
 12-14-2005, 10:29 PM         #196
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keg_70 said:
fu*k it, at the end of the day we are all people

just some of us act like fu*ktards more then others.
lol man
 12-14-2005, 11:07 PM         #197
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here is some funny sh*t i just got this s/ms from a Aussie girl at work lollollollll

please s.ms 0414558810 2 pledge ure donation to pay for a semitrailer
load of sand 2 be delivered to bankstown square
so they can have their own fu*kn beach

had me rolling on the floor hahahhahahahaha

Last edited by playon; 12-14-2005 at 11:11 PM..
 12-14-2005, 11:08 PM         #198
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao

did u ??? the number back?
 12-14-2005, 11:11 PM         #199
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder if its a real number hhahhahahah
 12-14-2005, 11:14 PM         #200
chinkalicious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
omg ur an idiot...legal to k!ll a person lmao
laugh but i spose your right seeing they weren't even considered human in australian eyes anyway
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy