most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
 HeavyStarch said:
name 2 better cds by a same artist that came out of the south since im serious and trap muzik dropped
the fix/ my balls and my word
 12-07-2005, 04:29 PM         #82
king_pimp23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AINT NOBODY FUKIN WIT SCARFACE......plain and simple all this weezy, jeezy, flip, outkast & whoever else is cool but n*ggas aint neva gon be able to see that n*gga Face...PERIOD
 12 years ago '04        #83
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 56 56
 SeanP3688 said:
"I'ma 7 TIME felon what i care bout a case man"

....dat sounded suspect snitch to me..how u have 7 felons...and free......most of tha time after 3 u thru....
thats a good point right there
 12 years ago '04        #84
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
^^^okay i feel ya and its ur opinion and i luv scarface's sh*t...n*gga is tight as fu*k and always comes strong but if u mean lyrical sh*t that makes u think like "damn did u hear that sh*t" then its hard to fu*k with dre3000 b/c the n*gga is a beast. yea i would say that FACE and DRE are the kingz, because either one of them can take it...i guess its just preference. i just prefer dre3000. if ya question him then all i can say for the ppl the ppl that doubt him is to listen to his verse on "gangsta sh*t" and tell me that sh*t aint one of the tightest verses u've ever heard.
 12-07-2005, 05:42 PM         #85
HeavyStarch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrapBoi said:
^^^okay i feel ya and its ur opinion and i luv scarface's sh*t...n*gga is tight as fu*k and always comes strong but if u mean lyrical sh*t that makes u think like "damn did u hear that sh*t" then its hard to fu*k with dre3000 b/c the n*gga is a beast. yea i would say that FACE and DRE are the kingz, because either one of them can take it...i guess its just preference. i just prefer dre3000. if ya question him then all i can say for the ppl the ppl that doubt him is to listen to his verse on "gangsta sh*t" and tell me that sh*t aint one of the tightest verses u've ever heard.
i love the ol dre
im talking atliens aquemini dre
ET - he drops some sh*t on that track too
 12-07-2005, 05:51 PM         #86
Mr.12Gauge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know how is T.I king of the south Bun B is the really king of the south
 12-07-2005, 05:51 PM         #87
trifethenolife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao w/e yall say flip still da king new cd k!llin tip tip can suck my tip of my d!ck tip drill so fuk wut u heard flip f!ght vid proves it all flip knockd out tip like a pu**y haha
 12-07-2005, 06:36 PM         #88
YoungPimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavyStarch said:
name 2 better cds by a same artist that came out of the south since im serious and trap muzik dropped

Outkast earlier sh*t was great, but they are going downhill, Bun B's first and only solo album not up to either of those, and weezy? nah i like him but Im Serious, Trap Muzik > The Carter >>>>>>> Carter 2 (but it is startin to grow on me a little)
fact is TI is one of the few really doing it hard in the south right now, and the others who are, are all tight with him
real talk
The Carter and The Carter 2>>>>Im Serious, Trap Muzik, and Urban Legend, but thats just my opinion. TI is nice with the mic but how many times can a n*gga say that he is the king of the south?? I heard him the first 10 times, now he has a cd coming out called King?? If he was really the king, he wouldn't have to scream it on every track. Urban Legend would've been a nice cd, if he didn't throw subliminals and talk about being the king so damn much. T.I. can never be the king after what Luda said on the original "Stomp". Never. Being the king of the south is more than just albums though. You can't say that T.I. and P.S.C. put out better group albums that Bun B and Pimp C or Weezy and the Hotboys though. And mixtape wise, Weezy's mixtapes sh*ts all over T.I.'s lame a.ss In The Streets 1, 2, and 3. I won't even talk about the P.S.C. Gangsta Grillz tape because thats the lamest mixtape I've ever heard in my life. There's nothing you can say that'll make me understand how T.I. is better than Wayne though. Wayne was spitting gangsta sh*t without even cussing, he's been in the game for 10 years, 5 solo albums, and 3 group albums. T.I. can't fu*k with Wayne, fu*k what you heard.
 12-07-2005, 09:10 PM         #89
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said:
Just because he got n*ggas from the hood in his camp doesn't mean that he should be considered to be real or from the street
Go back and read what i typed slim....yea. If you didnt notice I said I dont know who is real cuz I dont know neither of em. I said Face says Flip aint real but he do know of 2 n*ggas that are real street dudes......on the video the same dudes Face mentioned are with Flip and are vouching for him.

Last edited by FaceMob; 12-07-2005 at 09:10 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #90
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 2389 2389
Dont really know if its been posted in this thread or not already but.....TI violated his felony parole through parking tickets. he didnt GO TO JAIL FOR PARKING TICKETS, that was just him violating felony parole. Yeah......
 12-07-2005, 10:06 PM         #91
HeavyStarch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungPimpin said:
The Carter and The Carter 2>>>>Im Serious, Trap Muzik, and Urban Legend, but thats just my opinion. TI is nice with the mic but how many times can a n*gga say that he is the king of the south?? I heard him the first 10 times, now he has a cd coming out called King?? If he was really the king, he wouldn't have to scream it on every track. Urban Legend would've been a nice cd, if he didn't throw subliminals and talk about being the king so damn much. T.I. can never be the king after what Luda said on the original "Stomp". Never. Being the king of the south is more than just albums though. You can't say that T.I. and P.S.C. put out better group albums that Bun B and Pimp C or Weezy and the Hotboys though. And mixtape wise, Weezy's mixtapes sh*ts all over T.I.'s lame a.ss In The Streets 1, 2, and 3. I won't even talk about the P.S.C. Gangsta Grillz tape because thats the lamest mixtape I've ever heard in my life. There's nothing you can say that'll make me understand how T.I. is better than Wayne though. Wayne was spitting gangsta sh*t without even cussing, he's been in the game for 10 years, 5 solo albums, and 3 group albums. T.I. can't fu*k with Wayne, fu*k what you heard.
everyone can k!ll mixtapes
its not a new art (cassidy came out straight fire, but lets not talk about split personality) and 99 problems was straight fire

whos crew the toughest? thats funny.. cause you rep Nas, Nas by far way ahead of the game, but bravehearts aint sh*t so your gonna tell me Jay took the bridge? nah, who cares who clique is tough, thats a dumb conversation
(yes i know nas works with great artist (see firm) but bravehearts are his crew)

im talking what everyone cares about, im talking who is bringin heat. Notice I never called urban legend a great album.. it was straight but not in the league of his first two. Rap is all opinion, but like it or not, TI got the south on lock right now, and outside of flip and commercial luda everyone throws respect his way. Its not like weezy or bun are all hatin TI so they dont seem to have a problem

and to lighten this up a bit, listen to some of the gunit radio mixtapes if you want to hear something lamer then gangsta grillz, cause yayo be all over the mic
 12 years ago '04        #92
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 Mr.12Gauge said:
I dont know how is T.I king of the south Bun B is the really king of the south
How many times does this sh*t have to be explained? For the slow ones, of course Scarface and Bun B are the TRUE kings of the south. But do they claim that sh*t? NO!!!!! T.I. claims it, and both of these n*ggas have cosigned it. So get the fu*k over it. That's why he can say he is King of the South. All the n*ggas ya'll say are the kings have already crowned T.I. the king.
 12 years ago '04        #93
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 YoungPimpin said:
First of all, with the whole "Stomp" thing, that sh*t does not qualify, cuz Luda wrote his damn verse after he heard T.I.'s. Not to mention the fact that you could even say that sh*t wasn't even towards Luda. That was a bi*ch move puttin them on the track together like that, and it was even more of a bi*ch move by Luda to even to agree to jump on the track like that.

As far as solo albums go, like it has been said before, T.I. has put out nothin but classics. I'm Serious was a classic. Trap Muzik is one of the best southern albums of the last 5 years. And Urban Legend, although the worst album of the three, still a solid album.

Now, lets dissect Wayne. Lights Out, subpar album from Wayne. The Block is Hot, decent album. The Carter and Carter II, definitely good albums. 500 Degreez, ok album.

If you compare their best solo albums, Trap Muzik>The Carter. I'm sorry, but you might find two not so great tracks on Trap Muzik. Half the Carter I could skip through. It is very rare that you find a album that you can just let ride, and you'll be rockin to every single song.

And we are not talkin bout groups, cuz we all know there is no way in hell PSC can match up to B.G., Juve, and Turk. This is T.I. versus Wayne.

Now, lyricist wise, i'll agree, Wayne>T.I. But overall, T.I. puts out better albums, so of course, T.I.>Wayne. Mixtapes don't mean sh*t. The Lox put out mixtapes all the time, but can't do sh*t on their albums half the time.

And of course you leave out the one mixtape that you know is k!lling, and that's the one where he's dissin Flip. If you gonna argue somethin, you better cover all angles.
 12 years ago '05        #94
Mr_Lacoste1985 
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 5 5
 C.R.I.P. said:
wow yall think T.I. is fake cuz he got arrested for tickets. If T.I. was fake dont yall think all the n*ggas in The A would have exposed him by now like all the real n*ggas from H-Town exposed Flip. Everybody know T.I. is a real n*gga thats why all the real n*ggas fu*k wit em. And Any T.I. album<<<<<<<<<<any Lil Flip album cmon he maid sunshine.
Agreed!!
 12 years ago '04        #95
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13007 13007
Flip is still a homo.
 12-08-2005, 01:53 AM         #96
Mr.12Gauge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that beef dvd was st8 comedy Flip:Come on Gangstarr
 12 years ago '05        #97
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 Mr.12Gauge said:
Flip:Come on Gangstarr
that line was hilarious

But for the record to clear up posts comparing Wayne and Tip

The Carter>Trap Muzik>I'm Serious>>>The Carter II>>>>The Block Is Hot>>>>>Urban Legend>>>>>>Lights Out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>500 Degreez
 12 years ago '04        #98
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 231 231
 Myworld82 said:
First of all, with the whole "Stomp" thing, that sh*t does not qualify, cuz Luda wrote his damn verse after he heard T.I.'s. Not to mention the fact that you could even say that sh*t wasn't even towards Luda. That was a bi*ch move puttin them on the track together like that, and it was even more of a bi*ch move by Luda to even to agree to jump on the track like that.
If im not mistaken peeps from both sides was sayin lil sh*t back n forth but then stomp came n u know the rest.I think it was something bout it the be easy vid n some other misc sh*t. Im not sure. Luda prolly thinkin imma just ignore the n*gga but then he heard the stomp verse n said imma have 2 put this n*ggas in his place n he ripped it.Like i said b4 cats they was listen 2 alotta from he-say,she-say type sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #99
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Wheres the tape??? D-red and C-Note vouching for flip made T.I look stupid. "Come on gangsterrr"
 12 years ago '04        #100
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
fu*k both TI and Lil Flip., They both wack a.ss rappers and both pussies.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy